The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insight

Chapter Six

By: Rogue Knave

I awoke fairly early the next morning, but Jess and Cindy were both up already. They were talking quietly in the kitchen, while they organized our supplies and prepared something for breakfast. “Good morning, my ladies,” I said nobly, as I stumbled groggily into the kitchen, attempting a mock bow. They giggled happily and both gave me kisses. I was pleased to see them getting along so well. It fulfilled me in a deeper way than even the overwhelming physical pleasure of the night before. Cindy wrinkled her nose and pushed away from my attempt to embrace her. “Go have a shower,” she said. “Breakfast will be ready when you are done.”

I found a shower in the en suite bathroom, off the as yet unused bedroom in the loft. Unfortunately, I hadn’t thought about turning the water heater on when we arrived the night before, so I danced around in the icy water, washing my body piece by piece. Although it was miserably cold, I felt much better when I was finished. I didn’t have any clothes in the bedroom, except for my dirty ones, so, smiling to myself, I went downstairs in the buff, and snuck into the kitchen.

Jess turned and saw me, as I got close, and gave a startled yelp, covering her mouth and laughing. “I don’t know where my clothes are,” I said, lifting my arms to show them my predicament. “But I don’t think we really need them anyways, do we?” Cindy sidled up to me and took a deep breath near my neck. “Ah, that’s better,” she stated. “You smell like a flower now, instead of stale sexual fluids.” I wasn’t sure what to make of that comment, so I just smiled and kissed her.

Jess walked over and said in a flirtatious voice, “I didn’t get any of your sperm last night, and I’m kinda craving it. You just stand right there, I’m going to satisfy my craving.” With that she crouched down in front of me and latched onto my flaccid cock. The warmth of her mouth felt wonderful against my skin, which was still cold from the shower. Placing my hands on the edge of the counter behind me, I arched my spine, leaning backward. Within seconds my dick was standing at full attention, ready for duty.

Cindy, leaning on her elbow against the opposite counter, watched amused, as I twitched and quivered. It seemed only a couple of minutes before I came. Jess pulled back and looked up at me, with her lips wide open, so that I could watch my sperm spray into her mouth, as she continued to stroke me with her hand. Then, looking me right in the eyes, she closed her mouth and swallowed. I groaned in pleasure. She looked back at my dick and inserted it into her mouth again, to suck out any cum that remained inside the shaft. A few seconds later she stood up, licked her lips, and said brightly, “mmm, that’s good.”

Then she turned to Cindy who was still watching, and said, “Let’s serve breakfast!” Cindy looked at my flabbergasted expression, and laughed out loud.

“Go rinse again, and put some clothes on while we set the table,” she said in a voice that poorly concealed her amusement.

Breakfast was wonderful. Not just because we were all starving, but also because I loved being with these two amazing women. As we ate, and I listened to the ladies chatting happily together, I wondered about my relationship with Jess. Cindy was my wife; we had been married for nine years. But how could I define my relationship with Jess? It was not an affair. Nor was it a temporary fling. She meant much more to me than a girlfriend. I didn’t realize that I was staring fixedly at my plate, thinking these thoughts while I ate, until someone cleared their throat quite loudly. I raised my eyes and froze as I saw both women staring at me. “Uh… sorry,” I said. “Did you say something to me?” They broke into peals of laughter and I felt my face warm with embarrassment. Not sure what to say, I asked if they wanted to go for a walk together. They loved the idea, so we left the dishes for later, found our jackets, and stomped out the door.

The crisp morning air was invigorating. The sun shone brightly on the trees across the valley from us, but our side was still in the shadow of the tall mountain peaks. I took each woman by the hand and we walked into a nearby meadow. A few minutes later we stopped to watch a small herd of deer, as they drank from a stream that ran along the edge of the trees. Curious, I reached out and touched their minds. Their thoughts were different than Samson’s had been, wilder and far more alert. They were aware of our presence, but were not too concerned. All the same, they kept a wary eye on us, in case we proved to be a menace. A doe drank from the stream while her fawn frolicked nearby her. We watched quietly for several minutes before an idea came to me. Entering the mind of the doe, and then that of her fawn, I made a few small changes.

The doe raised her head, smelled the air, and then at a slow but confident pace, crossed the meadow; her fawn followed closely on her heals. Not realizing what I had done, the girls held their breath, as the mother and her baby came closer. The other deer raised their heads with their ears perked forward curiously, wondering what the doe was up to. The two animals walked right up to Cindy and Jess, nuzzling their hands, clearly wanting them to scratch their ears.

The women laughed in delight, and I smiled, pleased to hear the joy in their laughter and to see the happiness in their eyes. That night, the ladies fell asleep easily. They trusted in me so completely that they didn’t worry about anything. I, on the other hand, tossed and turned for several hours, responsibilities weighing heavily on my mind.

The cash we had on hand was not going to last us very long. Also, the stolen van was sure to be spotted if we drove it anywhere other than into town. And how long would it be before our enemies tracked us down? I wasn’t so naïve as to believe that we had escaped their grasp for good. Finally, unable to sleep, I decided to get up and make preparations in case we had to leave here quickly. Digging around in closets and storage spaces, I found several large backpacks. I filled three of them with non-perishable food items, clothing, a bottle of chloroform in each, and some medications. I had seen some rope earlier in a small barn outside. With the rope, backpacks, and a flashlight, I trudged off into the forest.

We were close to the Canadian border. If worst came to worst, we could disappear into the forest and run for Canada. Stopping about 200 yards west of the cabin I placed three pairs of winter boots into a plastic bag and hid them deep in some tall grass. Then I continued on in that direction for another fifteen minutes. Carrying three large packs slowed me down a lot. Finally, using the rope, I pulled the packs high up into a tree. Shining the flashlight around, I sought out landmarks that would allow me to easily find this place again. Then, I turned and headed back toward the cabin. Along the way, the beam of light from the flashlight began to fade. I cursed under my breath; those batteries were probably years old! I should have thought of that before heading off into the night.

It wasn’t long before the batteries gave out completely. I stood, shivering in the cold night air, as the sweat from the recent physical exertion began to cool on my skin. It was really dark. The moon was up, but is almost completely hidden behind the clouds. Using my peripheral vision, I was able to dimly make out the shapes of trees about six or eight feet away. I knew that I would never be able to make my way back to the cabin without getting lost or hurt. What could I do? I sat down on a fallen tree and thought for a few minutes. Reaching out with my mind I tried to contact Cindy and Jess. I found their minds, and set about gently waking them up. I didn’t want to startle them.

Then, I sensed the presence of another mind, small and wild, in the trees nearby. I switched my focus to this new mind, and discovered that a tiny barn owl that had been hunting for mice or some other little rodent, was watching me curiously from a tree twenty-five or thirty yards away. Wait, he was watching me! I couldn’t see more than a few feet in front of me; and that only dimly. The owl, however, could clearly see me in the dark from nearly 30 yards away! Remembering the first day of experimentation with Samson, I entered the owl’s mind, and was soon looking at myself through its eyes. I could see! I called the bird to me. It launched itself off the branch, and I felt dizzy as it skimmed deftly through the branches and between the tree trunks that separated us. The little owl flared its wings at the last moment, and alighted gently on my knee, looking at me wide-eyed, and turning its head sideways. I was surprised at how tiny and light it was. He was about as long as my forearm, and I could barely feel his weight as he ruffled his feathers. Reaching out, I stroked his beautiful plumage. I liked this little guy! I put my arm up to his chest and prompted him to hop onto it. Holding him in front of me, I closed my eyes, and using his excellent night vision, walked confidently through the forest back to the cabin. I took the owl into the kitchen with me, opened a can of salmon and fed chunks of it to him. As I watching him swallow the pieces whole I began to wonder how else I could interact with the animals in the surrounding forest. I realized that hunting would be a very easy source of meat once we ran out of food. If there were any elk or moose in the area we could ride them like horses!

Opening the front door I released the little owl. The contrast between the cold night air and the warm air of the cabin caused me to begin to finally feel drowsy. Tip toeing up the stairs I intended to climb quietly into bed, so as not to disturb the girls.

As I approached the room, I saw a flicker of light from around the doorframe, and heard muffled sounds. Opening the door cautiously, I was greeted by a surprising scene. Jess was on top of Cindy, with her head buried between Cindy’s legs. Her own legs were spread wide, and Cindy, lying on her back, was passionately licking Jess’s pussy. They were both moaning and whimpering in time with each other. The soft light of candles illuminated the room. Jess lifted her head and looked at me as I walked in. “We woke up and you were gone!” she said. I remembered then that I had sent them a gentle command to wake up just before I had found the owl. Cindy turned her head sideways so that she too could see me. “Wanna join us?” she asked. I didn’t answer; instead I removed my clothing and jumped into the bed with them. We played, wrestled, touched, and teased for a while before I decided that it was time to finally fuck Jess.

Turning her onto her back, I spread her legs and knelt between them. She looked up at me, suddenly more serious. “Cindy,” I said. “Can you help me into Jess’s cunt?” Leaning forward over her body, I fondled her gorgeous tits, and sucked a nipple into my mouth while Cindy grabbed my dick and guided me into Jess. Although her pussy was dripping wet it was so tight that I had to take my time, gently forcing my dick between her beautiful pink lips. As I slowly pushed in and out, going a little deeper each time, she shivered and moaned in pleasure. Finally, I was all the way in.

It felt so good. I could feel my pulse throbbing along the length of my cock, and every movement was warm and soft. I knew that I couldn’t last long in this tremendously tight vagina. I slowly began to rock back and forth, and almost immediately I felt an orgasm beginning to grow. At the last second I froze, and waited for the sensation to subside, before again sliding my penis slowly back and forth inside her. Cindy squatted over Jess’s face, and leaned forward to kiss me deeply, her tongue thrusting into my mouth, keeping time with my slow movements in and out of Jess’s pussy. Jess grabbed Cindy around the waist, and pulled her down until her vagina rested against Jess’s lips. She began circling Cindy’s cunt, and thrusting in and out of it with her tongue, also keeping time with my slow rhythm. I stopped several times as my orgasm nearly came, each experience slightly more intense than the one before. Both girls were again whimpering softly. As my orgasm again began to build, I decided to let it come. I wanted to remain fully aware of my own orgasm this time, so as it built towards a crescendo I gently touched the girls’ minds, commanding them to cum with me as I sped up my own pace, repeatedly thrusting deep and hard into Jess. I came violently at the same moment that both girls cried out in pleasure. Pushing as deeply into Jess as I could, I released the contents of my testicles into her womb, closing my eyes, and holding my breath in ecstasy.

Cindy slid off of Jess’s face and lay down beside her while I flopped forward and lay panting on Jess’s wonderful chest. Slowly we drifted off to sleep, with my dick still filling Jess’s cunt, softening and shrinking slowly as consciousness faded away.