The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insight

Chapter Five

By: Rogue Knave

I was dreading this next part. In our thirteen years of marriage we had played a running game where I would try to scare or sneak up on my wife. I had never succeeded. Her empathic abilities allowed her to sense my presence even before I came in the front door. I was hoping that my shields would keep her from sensing us long enough for me to use the knockout gas. I didn’t want to have to wrestle with her, it just wasn’t my way, but this had to be done.

I picked up one of the bottles of chloroform, unlocked the front door, and quietly headed up to our bedroom. The shield seemed to be working. Cindy continued to sleep peacefully as I picked up a facecloth from the bathroom and poured some of the liquid in the bottle onto it. I tiptoed back to Cindy’s side and looked at her. She was about eight years older than Jess but she was still in the bloom of youth. She was a beautiful woman. Whereas Jess had blond hair, green eyes and light skin, Cindy had dark brown hair, dark eyes (almost black) and olive colored skin. But aside from those differences they were very similar in build. Both were slender, petite women although Cindy was a little taller and slightly larger boned. Both also had the medium size, c-cup breasts that I appreciate so much.

Jess glided into the room and stood nervously just inside the door. I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and softly placed the chloroform-laden cloth over Cindy’s mouth and nose. I wasn’t sure how strong this stuff was, so I removed the cloth after about seven or eight seconds. I just wanted her to sleep deeply enough for me to remove her hematite jewelry without a fight. She needed to wake up quickly so that we could get ready and leave.

She wasn’t wearing a necklace or bracelet; the only hematite I could find was a tiny ring on her finger. The ring was on tight, but I slowly and carefully worked it off. I hesitated again, I was getting ready to cross a bridge that would forever change our marriage relationship… but I didn’t really have a choice. Part of me acknowledged that this entire situation was my fault, but somehow I just couldn’t feel bad about it. If I hadn’t chosen this road, I would never have met Jess, and now I couldn’t imagine living without her in my life.

We didn’t have much time but I wanted to do this right so as to avoid causing Cindy any emotional pain. I probed deep into her mind and began making the necessary changes. First, she would trust and obey me in everything. Second, she would stop wearing hematite except when necessary for secrecy’s sake. When I reached the third stage, I was surprised to discover how possessive and jealous of me she was. This didn’t show in her daily life but, as a empath, she must have learned how to hid these feelings from me. Third, she would not be jealous of Jess. Instead I created and implanted a memory that she had for many years secretly longed to invite a second woman (and someday possibly more) into our relationship. She longed to have a deep friendship with another woman. So deep, in fact, that they could share everything… even me. While I would be the primary focus of my women’s desire and affection, they would also enjoy interacting with each other sexually if I was unavailable. Her greatest desire would be to please me in every way, and she knew that would be easier to do with the support of another woman. Jess and Cindy would love and care for one another as the best of friends.

I pulled back from Cindy’s mind and placed a shield around it, identical to Jess’s and mine. “They” probably didn’t know about Cindy yet, but I didn’t want to take any chances. “It is done.” I said quietly to Jess.

“While we wait for her to wake up let’s start getting some things packed,” I suggested. I found a bunch of empty boxes in the basement and Jess began filling them with food from the pantry while I ran them out to the van. About fifteen minutes later, as I was carrying out a box of dishes, Cindy came groggily down the stairs.

I put the box down and gave her a kiss. “Honey,” I said, “I want you to meet someone.” Taking Cindy by the hand I led her into the kitchen. When she saw Jess standing in the door to the pantry her eyes widened in surprise, and she assessed Jess with approval. Then she turned to face me with a questioning look.

“This is Jess. I met her earlier tonight while practicing my telepathy. Jess, this is my wife, Cindy.” I said.

“Hi Cindy,” Jess said meekly, looking at me nervously.

A smile erupted from Cindy’s face and she stepped forward and gave Jess a huge hug. “Hi Jess,” she answered.

Well, things were off to a great start, but we couldn’t afford to waste any time in getting to know each other. “Cindy,” I said, “we have a bit of a problem. Some people are looking for Jess, and now me. We need to grab what we can and get out of here within the hour, if possible. We are going to be going to be staying in a cabin in Montana until I figure out what to do. Once we are on the way I will tell you all about how I met Jess.”

Whether it was the changes I had made to her or just her natural unflappable nurse’s nature, I’m not sure. But Cindy immediately set to work getting us organized.

“It looks like you’ve got most of the food and basic kitchen stuff packed. What about clothing?” she asked.

“Uh, I hadn’t thought about that yet,” I answered. Tsking her tongue, Cindy told me to finish up in the kitchen, took Jess by the hand, and ran up stairs. Just as I loaded the last of the kitchen boxes in the van she called down to me to say that they had several suitcases ready.

All in all, I was impressed with how quickly everything came together. The sky was starting to turn grey when we pulled out of the driveway just after 5:45 am.

“What about our cell phones?” Asked Cindy.

“Shit, I didn’t think about that… they can probably track us that way as well. We’d better just get rid of them.” I answered.

Until we could find a way we decided to just remove their batteries. But that got me thinking. The van probably had a GPS tracking device on it as well. The airport probably wouldn’t notice that it was missing for a couple of days, but the computers would keep a record of our travels, and that would make it easy to find us. I decided that I would stop once we were out of town to search for and remove the device.

Then Cindy suggested that we get as much cash as possible while we were in town since they could probably track our cards as well. This living off the grid thing was going to be complicated! Between the three of us we were able to withdraw $4000 from our bankcards and another $2000 cash advance on our credit cards. With the cash we already had on-hand we left town with a total of just over

$6800.

It took us two days to reach Metaline Falls, Idaho; a small town in the mountains, near the Canadian border. We didn’t want to spend our limited cash on hotels so we took turns driving throughout the day and night, preparing meals from the food that we had brought with us.

As soon as we were officially “on the road” Cindy began to pepper us with questions about, well, everything. She wanted to know who was after us and why, how we had met, were we “more than just friends” (I’m sure she had already figured that one out), etc. After half an hour of trying to answer her popcorn-like queries I realized that there was a better way to fill her in. I asked Jess to take over driving while I climbed into the back seat. It took me a few minutes to work out how to bypass the shield I had placed around Cindy’s mind without causing it to disappear. After figuring it out, I realized that no other telepath would be able get through the shield in this same way. I could, but only because I had created it.

Once I was in Cindy’s mind I copied my memories and transferred them to her, emotions and all. I didn’t hold back anything… not the sex… not the chloroform… nothing. She had a right to know it all.

Reclining her seat she lay there quietly as she witnessed firsthand the events of the past twelve hours, observing the events from my perspective. It took her a bit longer to watch them than it had for me to live them because she kept asking me to “pause” it for her so that she could ask us a question. After a while I entered her mind again and showed her how to enter and exit the memory on her own.

As Cindy relived my memories the hours seemed to pass much slower than usual. It didn’t help that we were driving through endless prairies. I was nervous about how she would react. When she was finally finished, she sat up and stretched. Turning around she gave Jess, who was now in the back seat, a big hug. “Sister,” she said with a smile. “I’m so glad that you have joined our family.”

Then she turned to me and gave me a hug as well. “Thank you,” she said. “For what?” I asked. “For everything.” She answered.

We spent the next couple of hours talking about what “the man” had said to me. We all agreed that he was on our side and that he was somehow being coerced into helping our enemies. We also tossed around many ideas as to who our enemies might be. In the end we concluded that, although they were somehow connected to the Abandon nightclub, we didn’t have enough information to draw any further conclusions. We were also unsure why they were so eager to get

Jess back. While she is a stunning young woman, there are many other beautiful women in the world. Again, we felt that we were missing an important piece of the puzzle.

It was Cindy, with her analytical mind, that noticed something neither Jess, nor I, had thought about. “What do you think he meant when he pointed to that ring on his hand and said, ‘you must learn the secret of…?” she asked. We discussed the possibility that the ring was the symbol of the group or organization he worked for. Again, it was Cindy who came with an interesting alternative. “You know how hematite gemstones create a natural shield around people’s minds? Well, that ring had a clear gemstone of some kind set in it. Maybe there are other stones that have different effects on psi abilities.” That was an intriguing thought. We decided that we would begin researching different kinds of minerals and gems to see what we could find out. It would have to be done carefully, though, as that kind of activity could trigger alarms if this secret entity that we were up against had any kind of government connections.

None of us had ever been to Idaho before. In fact, we were all “city kids”, so to speak. Although we were tired and eager to get to our destination, a hush fell over us as we soaked in the beautiful scenery around us.

When we finally drove into Metaline Falls, we didn’t need to stop for directions; instead we drove straight through town and up National Forest Development Rd 160, a dirt road that lead up a forested mountainside. The cabin was about ten minutes out of town in a solitary place, surrounded by trees, mountains, and wildlife. It was hidden in a little ravine and was hard to see unless you knew it was there.

We drove the van off the road and hid it in the underbrush, covering it with branches to add to its camouflage. The instructions that I had been given indicated that there was a key hidden under a log about 200 yards behind the house. We walked the distance together; reveling in the fresh, pine scented air and the silence, broken only by the sound of wind in the trees and the occasional birdcall.

The lock turned easily in the door and I stood back to allow my ladies to enter first. Cindy led the way, with Jess close on her heals. The cabin was as beautiful inside as its external setting. We explored the wood and stone building together, but Jess hung back uncertainly when we reached the loft, where we saw a large king size bed. Cindy, empath that she is, noticed immediately. Even though Jess’s mind was shielded from her ability she is something of an expert at reading body language. Spinning around and taking Jess’s hands she said, “Don’t feel that way! You and I both belong to Brian now; if we are to share a man, then we can definitely share his bed.” A tension that I hadn’t noticed before eased from Jess’s shoulders as she visibly relaxed.

“Excellent,” I said. “Let’s get the van unpacked so that we can find out how well we all fit into this bed!” The girls giggled and we all ran down to unpack the vehicle.

That night was beyond words. After unpacking we ate a quick meal together in front of a roaring fire. The evening was much cooler than we were used to at this time of year, which was fine by me. I liked the cool weather, and I had two gorgeous women to keep me warm at night.

Although I had joked about trying out the bed, we didn’t actually make it there that night. As I sat in front of the fire, with my arms around the two women of my dreams, I reflected on the sudden and dramatic changes that had taken place in my life over the past three days. Who would have imagined, mere days ago, that I would be here, under these circumstances, now?

As I stared into the flames I felt gentle fingers begin to stroke my crotch through my jeans. My dick began to swell in response. There was a blanket covering us so I wasn’t sure whose hands were working this magic. I sat still for a moment, trying to discern who it was. After a while, I tossed back the blanket to see that it was Cindy’s hand. I reached over and slowly turned her chin upwards towards me, kissing her gently on the lips. She responded eagerly and we kissed for several minutes.

Remembering Jess’s earlier uncertainty of her place in this threesome, I then turned to her, and kissed her as well. She gave me a quick, shy kiss, and looked nervously over at Cindy to see if this was ok. Cindy, still stroking me through my jeans, smiled at her and nodded. So she raised her face to mine again. The first thing that I felt were her cool lips against mine, then her tongue slipped gently between my lips and into my mouth. Suddenly the fire in my loins seemed to roar up to match the intensity of the fire under the hearth. I sucked on Jess’s tongue, pulling it further into my mouth while Cindy unbuttoned my jeans, slid her hand in, and grabbed my cock firmly in her cool hands.

My experience with Jess several nights earlier had been more than a dream-come-true. This night, however, was quickly leaving it in the dust. I released Jess’s tongue, pulling back from her.

“I want to see you both naked,” I said. We all stood up and I helped the two girls remove their shirts, pants, bra’s and underwear. They stood side by side before me; the only light in the cabin came from the fire that crackled and hissed off to one side of us. They stood beside each other with their arms relaxed at their sides; backs arched ever so slightly, their breasts proudly thrust out before them. They were like two beautiful statues, one dark and exotic, the other fair and angelic.

I stared at them in silence, drinking in their beauty. They looked at my shyly from brown and green eyes, but remained still. I had not told them to do this, but they seemed to sense that I was greatly pleased by it. Their nipples hardened and goose bumps spread across their skin as my gaze caressed their gorgeous bodies.

Their breasts were so similar in size that Jess had been able to borrow Cindy’s clothes, including her bra’s, over the past few days… and the bra’s fit her perfectly. Their breasts were full and perky, nipples pointing slightly upward, eager for more attention. I knew that the temperature did not cause those goose bumps, because the roaring fire had warmed the room to the point where we were all beginning to sweat slightly. That my gaze excited them so was very pleasing to me.

I circled them slowly, not touching them… just looking, while the firelight danced seductively upon their skin. When I had made a full circuit I paused to gently reach out and simultaneously pinch one of each of their nipples. At my touch they both closed their eyes and sucked in a deep breath of air. Then, while I continuing to tease their nipples with my fingers, I leaned over and gently sucked first on Cindy’s other nipple, then on Jess’s. They were so beautiful that it almost hurt my eyes as I tried to take them both in.

Stepping back from the girls I slowly undressed before them. They remained still, watching me as I removed my clothing. When I stood completely naked before them they finally moved forward.

Placing their hands on my stomach and chest they began to circle me, their light fingers following them around my body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. Then Cindy knelt before me and began to gently but firmly massage my testicles, staring at my cock as though she were seeing it for the first time. Jess turned my face toward her and kissed me again, while her hands teased and pinched my nipples. I felt something warm and wet on my shaft and looked down, startled. Cindy continued to massage my balls but she was also slowly, but passionately, sucking on my dick. This was a pleasant surprise, because I hadn’t given her a mental command to do this, as I had with Jess.

I dropped down on the blanket that we had previously covered ourselves with; Cindy knelt between my open legs and continued to suck as hard as she could. I pulled Jess down until she was kneeling over my head. Wondering at the softness of her naked, hairless femininity, I gently flicked my tongue across her pussy, while at the same time breathing warm air on her lips. She trembled and reached down to pull my head tighter between her legs. I opened my lips and sucked onto her vagina with gusto, she gasped out loud and forcefully drew a deep breath back in, holding it, as I sucked and massaged her with my tongue.

My dick, seemingly as hard as steel, was beginning to tingle with the first signs of an orgasm. Sensing this, Cindy withdrew my dick from her mouth with a small popping sound. “Brian, I want you to cum deep inside my belly,” she said. Straddling my hips she lowered herself until I felt the warm, tight lips of her pussy slowly spread open to accommodate my cock. She was so moist with arousal that she slid easily down until she settled against my pubic bone, arching her back and moaning with pleasure.

The sensation of Cindy lowering herself had been so intense that I had latched firmly onto Jess’s cunt with my mouth. Now I reached up and gently fondled the curve of her breasts as I began once again to torture her with my tongue. Cindy rocked back and forth urgently on my dick and Jess began to thrust her pelvis more and more frantically as I licked and sucked.

Now was the time to try what I had done with Jess’s mind several nights ago. Carefully, so as not to shatter our mental shields, I reached out and found both of their minds. This was the first time that I had ever tried to connect to more than one mind at a time. It was a little dizzying at first. Then I gently pulled both of them into my own mind. Our thoughts and passion twisted and braided themselves together in such at way that, while we each retained our separate identities, we also shared each other’s emotions and thoughts.

Our arousal shot upward, and then our minds seemed to meld into a single roaring eruption of pleasure. My entire body heaved as I thrust as deeply as I could into Cindy, roaring through clenched teeth, and releasing my sperm with such force that it almost hurt. My orgasm was the catalyst that pushed both of my women over the edge. They cried out together in pleasure, gasping for breath. I think that my orgasm ended first but, with our minds so intertwined, it was hard to distinguish my own pleasure from theirs.

A few moments later we found ourselves laying with our limbs knotted together, breathing hard, and reveling in the emotional and physical intimacy. As we began to drift off to sleep I separated our minds and quickly double-checked the mental shields, they remained intact.