The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Implantation Part 4

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction! Any similarity between characters, places, or concepts in this work and those in any other fictional work, in physical reality, or anywhere else are coincidental. This story portrays Graphic Non-Consensual Sex, surgical procedures, and wanton mental, physical, and sexual manipulation. The author does not condone any of these things and further does not believe that the methods herein described would work. If you want to do any thing like the acts herein described then: YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD SEEK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really mean that last sentence... you know who you are.

All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced or posted except upon the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive at http://www.mcstories.com/ or by permission of the author.

cat: MF, NC, MD, MC, PREG

About a week had passed since John’s conversation with Winchester; When John had been dropped off at his apartment he found that it had been searched: the teem the Friary had sent to investigate him had been quite thorough. Helga and he were busy for a week fixing everything up again; in that time, she confirmed that all three of his women had been interrogated with drugs and other forms of mind-control she did not recognize, but the implant based conditioning had held, and none of them had implied that their conditioning was based on anything other than subliminals and the immersion rig... and then only because it was obvious that the interrogators already knew about that. John was willing to go along with the Friary for now, their records might prove useful for his project of altering human breeding patterns, but he did not like the idea of having to work with them indefinitely. It was good that they did not know all of how his mind-control system worked. John considered the idea of aquiring some king of protection, a few mind-controled body guards. The Friary “investigation” had demonstrated just how vulnerable he was to any kind of direct action, but he decided that he would have to lull the Friary into a minimal level of trust, until he could safely begin any preparations of defence against them; they would certainly be watching him for some time.

After recovering his lab set-up from the Friary-Tornado, John began a detailed reading of the Friaries files on different mind control techniques. (Winchester had informed him that John’s idea of redirecting society’s sexual ideals towards the Nerd stereotype rather than the Jock stereotype had been met with approval from the Board that handled the Friaries policy decisions. Therefore, he was allowed unrestricted access to their historical database of mind-control techniques, on the understanding that any mass manipulations would be limited to the University and its personnel.)

After about a month of solid reading, John had organized the different techniques into three broad categories: Technological, Mystical, and Talent Driven. According to the Friaries records, some Manipi had actually succeeded in achieving mind-control over one or many people with strange mystical rites, there were even video tapes of such ceremonies in the archives. Nonetheless, John did not like the idea of the mystical methods... he was a Scientist and fundamentally did not like the idea of using something when he did not understand the theory behind it. Add to that the fact that most of these ceremonies involved calling up demons and blood sacrifices... John, wisely, didn’t want to have anything to do with it. Likewise, the Friary had found a few individuals who seemed to be telepaths and could actually control a person’s mind at will, but none of them were alive at present and the phenomenon was not transferable or well understood.

This left John with the technological methods, which was what he was most comfortable with anyway. This group he further subdivided into: Subliminal, Ultra-Sound, Drugs, EM Fields, Pheromones, Other (ie. non-pheromone) based biochemistry, and Invasive Procedures, such as his own implant. He knew that this last one was in-appropriate for the job he wanted to do, and had already found subliminals too week, and ineffective for the largely abstract concept he wanted to insert: (Intelligence = Desirable Mate). That left four larger fields for John to explore. He decided to try each technique as demonstrated by the best description he had from the Friaries records, and after he had mastered it as it was originally applied by the Friary, try to adapt it to his project.

____Ultra-Sound____

A scientist and member of the Friary in the late twenties noticed that the brain has a sort of carrier wave like signal that operates on a specific set of frequencies, these frequencies were normally thought to be different for each person, but he had found that they were actually all based on the combination of certain much higher frequencies that were the same for everybody merely combined in different intensities. Based upon this, he had made a device that could scan through the range of all these frequency combinations about once a second, and broadcast that as the out-put to a speaker, the result was sort of like a jamming signal to the mind, leaving the effected individual very susceptible to suggestion.

John had a hell of a time trying to construct this guy’s device from the schematics he had left, it was all based on vacuum tubes, but eventually he got a working prototype (using transistors instead of tubes). He did deviate from the original design in one other significant way: he incorporated new technology recently published from the Los Alamos National Labs for the limitless directional amplification of sound without distortion. [Note from reality: that tech HAS been developed!] When he was done, he had a device that was about the size of a large pocket calculator with wires that lead to a reasonably small microphone connected to a bulb like box (the amplifier), and also to a set of head phones that would cancel out the signal so that he would not be effected.

So equipped, he left lab at about 3:00 PM on a Thursday, and decided to wander on down to one of the campus recreation facilities (swimming pools). It was a bit early in spring still so he only found three people at the pool; two were girls on the swim teem and one was some Jock whom John vaguely remembered as having something to do with football. The girls were just falling all over the Jock. One of them was a bleach blond with enormous breasts, wide hips and wearing a ruby red bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. The other was a red head, she was short, but perfectly proportioned, and had a face to dye for; she too was wearing a bikini, which although a little more modest than the blonde’s displayed her assets quite well. All three stopped and stared at John like he was some sort of alien when he entered the pool area.

“Hey Lab Coat!” the Jock yelled across the pool “You here to find a life?” Clearly the Jock thought he was being pretty clever.

John, who had not even realized that the presence of his lab coat might make him conspicuous in the local social activity area, stopped to look behind him as if the Jock was addressing someone else. (In actuality he was ensuring that nobody could see what he was about to do. Fortunately, the pool was surrounded by a large wooden fence.)

Blondie said “Oh Jeff, maybe the professor over their just lost his pocket protector in the pool” <<insert brainless giggle>> (maybe this girl was a real blond after all). “I bet he wants your help finding it.”

Jeff, who was clearly not very bright, took the hint in a second or six, and clearly liked the idea of throwing John into the pool. It was about at this time that John decided that this had gone on long enough, he activated the ultra-sound projector in their direction. The results were immediate, John felt an aching in his teeth, but heard nothing, the head set was canceling out the transmission effectively. The three on the other side of the pool were not so protected, two: the Jock (Jeff) and the Red Head had been sitting, they just got this relaxed thoughtless dreamy look on their faces, sitting there motionless. The Blonde’s expression didn’t change noticeably (yep a real blond) and slowly sat down on the tiled pool lining. While keeping the U-S. going John instructed them to say their names. The blond was named Kelly, and the red head was Allison. He instructed Jeff to go back to his room and study, and told the girls to follow him then turned off the U-S. Jeff blinked a few timed and finally said, “Um, I guess I’ve got to go.” and left the pool with a puzzled look on his face. John asked the girls if their was a private place near by and Allison told him that the old tennis shed was unused this time of year, and that she had a key. John lead them there, Kelly just followed along without any problems, but Allison twice asked what was happening or who he was, causing him to have to hit her with the Ultra-Sound again and reinforce the suggestion to follow.

Once inside the old tennis shed, both girls stopped and started looking uncomfortable. Clearly the effect dissipated quite quickly once all standing commands had been obeyed. John once again turned on the U-S. device; this time he told the girls that they were getting very horny. He repeated the command several times over a minute and then ordered them to strip, keeping the U-S. on the whole time. He then inspected the pussy of each of the girls, Kelly’s pussy was shaved, but Allison had a small fiery bush adorning her mound. Neither girl was especially wet however, this led John to conclude that the U-S. method could not effect autonomic responses in the way Pavlovian conditioning or subliminals could. Only commands that could be consciously followed would work.

That being the case, John ordered them to sit and masturbate to orgasm. As they were getting started, John pulled the shades and blocked the door... can’t be too careful. He was not especially concerned about these girls saying anything afterward since the man who originally developed the Ultra Sound procedure had carefully documented the fact that actions or events that happened while a woman was under the U-S. influence were not clearly remembered. John, had left the U-S. on since Allison had demonstrated some resistance to it if left off for periods of time.

When he was finished with the windows, he crouched down beside Allison and watched her as she fingered herself; she was panting heavily and rubbing her slit fiercely. To test the durability of the U-S. based control he said “Allison, what are you presently doing and why?”

Allison said “I’m, uh, Uh, UH,” pant “ma, masturbating until I Orgassmm.” gasp “I’m doing it b, because...” a look of horror came over Allison’s face " Oh, OH, OHHHH! My GODDDD!” The orgasm took her just as the realization of her circumstances took hold. Both the horror and the ecstasy of her combined experience slowly faded as the Ultra Sound washed away all her thoughts; she just sat there in a pool of her own fluids with a dreamy look on her face as her abdominal muscles spasmed.

Kelly was fast approaching her peak; John decided to see what would happen when he turned off the U-S. just at the moment of orgasm. He waited as she grew more flushed and moved even more briskly, she must have an incredible pleasure threshold, wait, wait.... Now. As Kelly came, she looked to her left and saw Allison blinking back at her. Allison said: “Where are we? What’s happening?” Kelly responded through gritted teeth: “Uh! It’s called an ORGASM!". John once again turned on the U-S.

John ordered Kelly to get up and undress him. She did so, even as her hips continued to heave reflexively. Finally John ordered Kelly to bend over the arm of a chair and ordered Allison to hold her in that position. From behind John approached and said “Allison, I want you to hold Kelly down as I fuck her, after I start you will not be able to hear anything she says.” John then inserted himself into Kelly’s well lubricated slit. Since he had given Kelly no direct instructions, she was free to act except each thought she had would be washed away by the continual ultrasound the moment after she had it.

John slid in one fluid motion; Kelly was very wet, and not very tight. Her head did snap up though and she said “Hey! get tha...t ou....” a puzzled look briefly clouded her face and then she was still. John started thrusting into her: she started shaking her head from side to side as if half refusing what was happening to her, and half trying to wake herself up. Also her hips started twitching and pushing back into him, apparently reflex level motor control was un-affected by the U-S. John started rutting her in earnest now, violently pushing all the way up into her, he could feel the tip of his dick bumping into her cervix. Kelly was producing animal like grunts with every thrust, and high pitched squeaks every time he pulled back. Allison was having trouble keeping hold of Kelly’s arms. At last John could contain himself no longer, he thrust as deep as he could and emptied himself into her. Kelly just strained her neck back and quivered as one load after another was deposited within.

John ordered Kelly to clean herself and the tennis shed up and then get dressed. As she was doing that he turned to Allison. “Allison tonight at 3:00 AM I want you to come to the Hagan Science building and meet me in the lobby.” When Kelly was done he ordered them to close their eyes and count out loud to 100. He then turned off the Ultra Sound left the shed and watched from a window. When they got to 100, they stopped and looked around. Finally Kelly said, “Um why are we in the Tennis shed? It’s not even the right season!” Allison indicated that she did not know or care and said that she had a tan to work on! Following Allison, Kelly stopped before leaving and pressed her legs together as if she did not feel right, then she shook it off and left.

That night at 3:00 AM John was waiting Allison to arrive, it got to the point where he thought that she was not going to come, when up to the building walks Allison wearing nothing but a night gown. She was clearly sleep walking, it was amazing that campus security had not seen and stopped her, or for that matter anyone who might be prowling the campus at that hour. Of course John had heard of mad men walking unscathed through war zones. John let her in, she was clearly still asleep and decided to determine the U-S.’s effect upon the sleeping mind. Turning on the device he waited to see if there was any effect... none. He continued by ordering Allison to remove her night gown. She lifted an arm and brushed aside the left strap while shifting her center of mass. The cloth fell away to reveal that apparently she slept naked but for the night gown. John told her to remove his clothing, she did so but with an economy of movement that suggested the minimal though necessary to coordinate her actions was taxing to her sub-conscious mind. Finally, he stood naked, the warmth of her body just a few enticing inches away. He went and reclined on one of the couches of the dormant building’s lobby, so that his erect penis pointed at the roof and ordered Allison to come and straddle him. When she was in position he placed the tip of his penis against her cunt lips and told her to lower herself upon him. She began to do so; he had to help spread her with his hands as she was much tighter than Kelly, and not especially lubricated. As she continued to relentlessly push down on him he felt a resistance upon his cock... could this be her hymen? Surely such a pretty girl of her age was not a virgin? But, as he looked up at her he noticed a fine gold chain around her neck with a tiny crucifix. At that moment three things happened at once, her hymen could no longer take the pressure and snapped, she emitted a sharp cry and the glazed look on her face melted away into first a shocked hurt look, then horror as she saw their joined bodies and finally abject terror as she realized what was happening to her. She started to pull away, but could not complete the movement before the incessant ultra sound robbed her of all motivation. At that moment John grabbed her ass and thrust into her with all his might. Allison obviously had a stronger will than Kelly, John ordered her to fuck him and as she started to bounce up and down on his poll she kept shaking her head and moaning “No... I don’t... I’m not...fuck you!” A thought came to John “Allison when was you last period?” She said “Ugh! No please, I’m not, fuck, oh fuck two weeks ago.” John smiled up at her and said “Your going to get pregnant you know?” A horrified look crossed her face, she screamed “Preg... I’m... NO!” at that moment he sat up and pushed her onto her back and started thrusting into her with great snorts. He could feel himself getting ready to seed this girl. The U-S. blanked her expression as she looked up at him glassy eyed, no longer able to resist what was about to happen within her. When he could hold back the tidal forces of his orgasm no longer, he thrust himself as deeply as he could into her, right to the foundation of her womanhood and emptied himself within her. She gasped with each heave, her pussy clenching him in time to his own orgasm as her traitorous body mated with him. It took him several minutes to catch his breath, but then he got a rubber stopper such as the ones used to stop large flasks and inserted it into her Vagina, telling her not to notice it for 24 hours.

The next day, from his window on the 7th floor, John saw Allison walking uncomfortably to class. His conclusion for the Ultra Sound method was that although it had the advantage of being easily disseminated... hidden in music or such... it did not provide the kind of control that he needed for his project of changing the mating practices of college females, it could produce specific actions but not changes in over-all behavior or the attitudes behind that behavior. On to his next attempt! Pharmacology!