The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Implantation Part 2

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction! Any similarity between characters, places, or concepts in this work and those in any other fictional work, in physical reality, or anywhere else are coincidental. This story portrays Graphic Non-Consentual Sex, surgical procedures, and wanton mental, physical, and sexual manipulation. The author does not condone any of these things and further does not believe that the methods herein described would work. If you want to do any thing like the acts herein described then: YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD SEEK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cat: MF, NC, MD, MC, PREG

Inspired by Dark Paladin.

John took Patricia back to his apartment where he had set up the equipment necessary for him to more completely cement his conditioning of her. Unlike many men, John did not want an idiot as a love slave, rather he would condition her to be his willing accomplice as he took control of more women, and eventually took control of human evolution itself!

He set Patricia into a padded chair, and strapped her down (After she had fallen asleep in Lab, he had recorded that state and was now keeping her under by reinforcing it.). He taped her eyes open, and placed a set of goggles over her which he had obtained as part of 3D steriogram software package. He placed ear phones in her ears, and a vibrator in her vagina. Also a whole array of electrodes, blood pressure cuffs, pulse monitors, EKG, thermometer (rectal), and other more... esoteric equipment. All of the equipment...input and output ran back to his computer which he had been forced to extensively upgrade to handle the complexity of this program and the size of the shear bulk of the information that it would be reading from her vital signs and subjecting to her. The program also had access to a radio transmitter and receiver that was built into the neck of her chair. It could interface with the implant directly; much of her programming session would also include that ! form of stimulus.

When he had made last minute updates to his on-line data base concerning her physiology, mentality etc., he typed in the execute command. The program first woke her up and began by sending her very quickly a set of images, sounds, and sexual stimuli (via the vibrator). It did this until it had a base-line database of her responses. Then it did nothing to until she made a sound (in this case a “W-what..?"). This was to measure her response time to unusual situations. This last piece of information was critical: Most people see a situation and then react to that situation after some measurable latent period. As long as the situation changes dramatically in less than that latent period the human mind will stay locked in the ‘observe and wait’ mode. Therefore, the computer based upon this measurement, could ensure that her conscious mind did not interfere with the signals it was reading from her simply by modifying her stimuli dramatically in less than that amount of time.! Now the computer then got down to work and proceeded assault her with images of John superimposed upon the words “My Lord” and other messages that she was to internalize such as: Women’s purpose is to breed, The need to obey “My Lord,” The need to protect “My Lord,” The need to help “My Lord,” Extended sexual education, The desire to help propagate these truths to other women; The desire to help “My Lord” to spread his progeny to the wombs of these other women, The need to give “My Lord” pleasure, etc. The whole program borrowed from modern hypno-therapy manuscripts as well as interrogation and brainwashing reference material, that (believe it or not) is available in most public library systems!

Many people might normally wonder why John was doing this procedure, when he already could manipulate Patricia with the implant. John, however, was smart enough to recognize the limitations of his own work. The patterns that he imposed upon her mind were originally recorded from her mind, and thus would, when activated, reinforce her original associations with his suggestions as well as the suggestions themselves. Likewise, John was aware that the rig that she was presently strapped into was, alone, inadequate for the job of completely reprogramming someone. The flaws of one mind control scheme however, would be compensated by the strengths of the other. The flaw of the immersion rig was that one could never be sure that one’s images/messages were getting through, but it had the advantage that one had control over the exact message that was sent. Conversely, the failing of the implant was that brain firing patterns are different form person to person and immensely comple! x; so one must record existing states for future reactivating without fully knowing or understanding them, but with two way communication directly to the brain, one would be absolutely certain of response to stimulus.

John knew that it would take several days to complete her indoctrination (he had her on an IV), so he proceeded to sleep for about the next 18 hours (setting up all of this had taken its toll). His sleep was not even disturbed by the occasional moan from Patricia in the other room. He had to leave the next day and put in an appearance at the lab; he would be defending his thesis soon, so this would not be necessary much longer. (In truth, John had finished all the research he needed to do for his thesis and typed it up almost a year ago, but had delayed the critical data as far as his advisor was concerned so that he would continue to have access to the labs resources.) His advisor, Dr. Helga von Drivesky, aprox 35 years, 5′6″, 150 lb., still marginally attractive, and a militant femi-nazi. Scowled and said “Mr. Vice! Ve missed you at last nights symposium on potassium gated sodium channels! Vhat vere you doing! If you are to ve a scientist you must participate in the s! cience!” John gave up and took what inevitably became a 40 minute verbal lashing consisting of 1 part obscure out dated scientific terms, one part German expletives, and two parts Dr. Drivesky at the wrong time of the month. For all of that, Dr. Drivesky was a brilliant scientist which was how she came to be a university professor at only 35, and why John had been interested in her lab. Having allowed her to wind down eventually, John pottered around the lab, and basically looked busy until he could legitimately sneak out.

At home, John was hit by the smell of sex the moment he opened the door. He found Patricia gasping for breath, covered in sweat. The computer had gotten to the stage of the program where her pleasure threshold was being expanded, and elements of her rational mind were having there loyalties reevaluated while she was not using them. He changed the IV on her, and began updating the data base he was keeping on Dr. Driveski!

Three days later, John’s computer paged him via his beeper to inform him that it had finished with Patricia. (He had left a letter on her dorm room door to her friends explaining that she had been called home suddenly for a family emergency.) When he got back to his apartment he found her, as he had programmed the computer to do, in a deep sleep. Extricating her from the machinery took about 30 minutes and then he spent about 3 hours putting some sort of order to the place. Finally, he placed her in his bed and lay down on top of her. He pushed the wake up key on the remote just as he began to slide into her. Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped “My Lord, Oh My Lord.” John was ecstatic, the conditioning had done its job perfectly. The computer had provided her with an explicit and complete education of his erotic preferences, and she displayed a perfect understanding of them as she wrapped her long legs around him and teases his member with her internal muscles, all! the while repeating “My Lord. My Lord. My Lord.My Lord!My LordMy LordMyLordMyLordMyLORDMYLORD!!!OHHH!!!...My Lord! She grasped him with her legs, pulled at him with her vaginal muscles, ground her breasts into his and traversed his back and shoulders with her hands. he made love to him with her entire body focused on the goal of his pleasure. Needless to say, John did not last long with this kind of encouragement.

After they were done, John explained to Patricia what had happened to her. She responded " I’m so lucky that you were willing to educate me in the true nature of women, and their purpose. That you, My Lord, were willing to put so much effort into helping me truly shows your boundless compassion!”

John was very pleased with this response, it meant that he had completely over written her old persona, and her sense of reality. He said: “Patricia, I will want your help, not only as the mother of my children, but also as a test subject and research assistant. We must expand the ..uh, education that I have provided you with to the population at large.” He explained his observation concerning the selected breeding going on at campuses that encouraged the stupid to breed and the smart not to, and how he wanted to reverse that trend. Patricia was again impressed by John’s desire to ‘help’ all these other unfortunates. She had been programmed to see any action John took as benevolent and wise.

John was not the type to want a very large harem, but he did intend to at least acquire Dr. Driveski. Not just because she was quite attractive in a butch kind of sense, but also because she was the leader of the local extremist feminist organization: HWR (Hear the Women Roar!). He figured once he started to... modify the thinking of the masses... with the campus as a test population, it would be best to not have to worry about interference from HWR and other similar but less extreme groups. Additionally, acquiring Helga would give him the ability to use the resources of her lab openly and with Patricia’s help.

It took nearly a month to do the research for the operation, but it was much easier with Patricia to help, so at 3:12 AM right after the regular police patrol had rolled by, John jogged out of the black van that he had since acquired and walked around to the back of Helga’s house.

The hours of watching Helga from afar, learning her habits and routines (which is absolutely necessary if one is to do this kind of work) had established that Helga was in fact a lesbian, and was presently involved with a French girl who worked in the local office of Air France, in the airport. The French girl presented a problem from the moment Patricia reported on her. (Patricia was doing the actual covert following of Helga since Helga would not recognize her). That is, she presented a problem right up until the photos Patricia had taken were developed: the girl was a fox! Slim, 5′0″, couldn’t have weighed more than 95 lb. and a face like an angle. He had to have her!

In this case, John did not just implant the cylinder and leave, no that was just fine as long as he was uncertain about the technology, but now he wanted to kidnap the Helga and her girl friend (Moneta) and do the entire programming session at his apartment. Sure enough he found them in bed together, as he looked in on them from the back yard bed room window. Just one problem! they weren’t asleep! It seems that Helga had a domination fetish (Judging by the way she ran her lab, John was hardly surprised.), and she was presently spanking the lovely ass of Moneta with a paddle as Moneta licked her off! John could not believe what he was watching! John could also not believe Helga’s stamina: 3:12 turned into 3:30 and then into 3:45 then 4:00 and God only knew how long they had been at it before he arrived! At 4:05, John was ready to just come back another night when finally Helga was willing to call it quits. It was 5:15 by the time John got them back to his apartment gassed and sedated. Patricia was waiting for him and had the surgery material ready. It took them several more hours to get both women implanted with similar devices to Patricia’s. John had both sedated such that they would not wake until after the neural mesh had fully integrated into the brains. He then crashed with Patricia snuggled up at his side. Helga’s absence would not present a problem, she was always leaving town for symposiums, conferences, and consulting work. Nobody in the lab would suspect a thing if she disappeared for several days. Moneta was harder, but she had been taken on a Tuesday morning, (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) were her off days. After the implant had grown into place, John instructed Moneta to call into work and inform them that she was ill and would be unable to come in for the next several days. Patricia, who was fluent in French, confirmed this. Over the next several days, John first put Moneta into the immersion device (since she had a tig! hter schedule to keep) and then Helga. Additionally he had enjoyed listening to Helga swear at him in German only to be cut off by mind quaking orgasms that he initiated with the remote control. (He had not done much initial suggesting on Helga as he had on Patricia and Moneta). Helga was furious at him, and swore that she would never convert, but her resolve was shaken dramatically when she saw Moneta enter the room just after her completed reprogramming and copulate with John until he thought he would die from the strain, all the while right in front of Helga, but ignoring her old girl friend completely.

...More to come!