The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Implantation

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction! Any similarity between characters, places, or concepts in this work and those in any other fictional work, in physical reality, or anywhere else are coincidental. This story portrays Graphic Non-Consentual Sex, surgical procedures, and wanton mental, physical, and sexual manipulation. The author does not condone any of these things and further does not believe that the methods herein described would work. If you want to do any thing like the acts herein described then: YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD SEEK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Vice was a smart man, smarter than most knew, and definitely smarter than the tests showed him to be. That’s not to say that people thought him an idiot, a graduate student in neurobiology is not exactly expected to be stupid, but most people would not have pegged him for a genius either. John was interested in how neurons grow and make attachments to each other over the course of the human life span. Neurons are the individual cells that comprise nerves. Most people just see them as glorified wires that conduct the electo-chemical data that taken on an organism level comprises thought. John, being an expert in these cells, knew better though. Neurons and the patterns into which they grow constitute the very structure of the mind which can be crudely described as a noise resistant computer. John had experimented with human neurons taken from the brain of a person who died in a car accident and had left his body for science. John had found a way to stimulate their growth and had learned the complex language of cyclins and kinase inhibitors that directed where, how often and in what manner they would connect with each other and with other nerve cells.

John also believed that the human race had to take charge of its own evolution. He saw the ditzy girls that littered the campus and saw a situation where intelligence and intellect was being bread out of the human race: stupid girls wanted only to date members of sports teams who had relaxed course requirements so they could stay in school, these girls invariably would breed and produce more of their ilk. Smart girls, and John had met many, did not get involved with men or if they did were more careful to use birth control and thus statistically did not pass on their genes and did not give smart guys much of a chance to either. John was musing over this problem, while he was reading a review article in CELL magazine about the strides made in recent artificial organ implantation and suppression of immune response to external cells when he had a moment of clarity!

ONE YEAR LATER

John was older, arguably wiser, a little thinner and paler than he had been that fateful day almost one full year ago. He had spent the vast majority of that time in the lab. His adviser wanted him to work on his ‘official’ research during the day, but he had his special research that could not be done except when all the techs. and assistants and post docs. were gone for the day. His vampireish life style drew some attention which he deflected as best he could. He had never really had many friends and grew more removed from most of them over this period.

Although he was nervous, he was also professional in his manner as he sat on the roof of the all girls dorm: O’connel. He couldn’t afford to be seen in this stage of the experiment so he had dressed as a maintenance worker earlier in the day and climbed up onto the roof with a ladder. No one asked what he was doing but he had prepared the story that he was fixing the leak in the roof...on the reasoning that no dormitory he had ever been in had ever not leaked so this one should be no exception. His watch beeped. It was 3:47 AM the point in time where statistically (from previous nights observation) the least traffic was to be expected from people on the walk way below, any one farther away would have their view obscured by trees. He let himself down from the edge of the roof with a rope until he was standing on a three foot wide ledge that was in front of the upper floor windows to give a place for people to stand and wait for help in the event of a fire where exit from one’s dorm room by the door was cut off. He had determined his target already the third window from the North end was a single presently occupied by Patricia Masser, a beautiful brunet who had a heart shaped face, slim waist and athletic legs that matched her very shapely chest. She was also reasonably intelligent John knew because he graded her Biochemistry home work for his TA position. When he reached the window, he immediately withdrew a small glass cutter that he used in the lab to shape carefully cut glass plates upon which he would grow neurons and watch how they reacted to moving across different surfaces. (He had already derived the basic laws behind such growth and found it tiresomely simple, but he had to have something to show his adviser). He cut a small hole in the lower left hand corner of the window and placed inside a small device about the size and shape of a large calculator. He pressed a button upon it upper surface and sealed the window with a piece of paper with adhesive on the edges. Five seconds later a jet of gas was emitted from the device which continued for about two minutes and then abated. The gas was an anesthetic. Putting on a gas mask that he normally used when mixing solutions of nerve toxins that are a required part of his work, he removed the paper and reached in to remove the gas bomb and unlock the window. Once the window was open, he jogged back to the rope and threw it back on top of the roof for later retrieval.

Inside Patricia’s room he immediately set to work: He gave here an injection that would keep her sedated for the next several hours and then started setting up his equipment beside her bed. Two hours later he was ready. He rotated her so that she was lying on her stomach and removed a scalpel from his bag. He made a small incision at the base of her skull and removed a small plastic cylinder from a sterile wrap bag. Learning the albeit rudimentary surgical skills, and obtaining a sufficient amount of the anti-immune response plastic had been difficult. The real secret however was what was inside the cylinder: hundreds of tightly packed neurons that had been chemically prepared and genetically altered for a special task. He placed the cylinder under the skin at the base of her skull and then made several small incisions in the interior surface of the skin in that region. He had carefully chosen this location on the body not just for its proximity to the head but also for the fact that the veins that fed the scalp could be avoided minimizing bleeding (he had placed her on a plastic tarp to catch what blood would be released. The last reason however was crucial: this region of the scalp had one nerve that branched out to cover all sensation and pain in that area. By carefully chosen cuts, he was able to render that area of her scalp numb, when she woke up in the morning she would not feel any pain from the mini operation that she had unknowingly undergone. He stitched her up and cleaned the blood off her. Some of it had trickled down into the crevice between her breasts and he was most careful in his attentions to those perfect examples of the species. Placing his gear into the two satchels that he had brought them in with he prepared to go after he sprayed adhesive on the glass circle’s edges that he had removed from her window and replaced it. A close inspection would easily pick out the repair, but it would due for the moment. He let himself out by the door and left the door by the same. Only one last thing to see to, he took a rifle and punctured the water inlet pipe that was exposed by erosion at the foundation of O’connel. This last act might have seemed unnecessary and risky due to the noise (he was ready to escape immediately in the car though), but he had to make sure that Patricia did not take a shower and wash her hair this morning and so discover the incision in her neck a loss of water pressure to the dorm should ensure this. He escaped as planned, having calculated to optimum path previously.

Based upon the drugs he had given her, he anticipated that she would easily miss her morning class (he had turned of her alarm) and would probably awake at noon. After the commotion had settled at around 9:00 AM he drove into a parking lot and watched the main door of the dorm he wanted to be prepared for an unexpectedly early wake up. He could imagine what was happening inside her even now. The special neurons from the implant would be growing outward from the implant in a fan shapes mesh under the skin pointed toward the top and sides of her head. When they would come to a crevice in the skull such as the place where the multiple skull plates that are separate when we are young come together, they send chemical signals to cause the other nearby neurons to aggregate there seeking out a microscopic hole to worm their way through, the same would be occurring at the temples. Each neuron was connected at its beginning to an electrical switching platform hooked to a radio receiver (in the cylinder). The cylinder ran of a battery that would need replacing in ten years. There was also a now blank read-only memory chip attached to the cylinder. Upon a radioed command, it could be told to record the state of each of the neurons that even now were invading Patricia’s brain. Another command could cause those same neural impulses that were so recorded to be stimulated at hundreds of times the normal strength effectively overriding what thinking was being done at the time! This chip could hold hundreds of such neural states in memory and could upload them to a receiver at very close range (again by radio). John knew it would take 24 hours for the neural net to grow and infiltrate her cerebrum. At 1:38 PM Patricia emerged from the dorm looking sleepy and generally like she had been subjected unknowingly to surgery in the night. He followed her to the cafeteria and watched as she tried to get down a couple of pieces of toast and some juice but she quickly got up to go to the women’s room. He knew it was the anesthetic that he had administered that caused her to be unable to keep down solid food, but he knew that she would assume that she had contracted the flu (over half of the school was bed ridden with it, and he had waited a full extra month to do this stage of the project during flu season). She reasonably then attributed her general grogginess and -off- feeling to this culprit and did the reasonable thing: go back to bed so as to shake it sooner.

That night he again paid her a visit, using a solvent to dissolve the adhesive that he had used to repair the window. He again gassed and then sedated her. No surgery this time though, he stripped her and inspected closely her body as he had the night before, he could have just taken her then or now, but that was not his plan. He inserted a vibrator into her vagina and secured it by pulling her panties over it. and turned it on. He closely watched as the sleeping young woman’s brow furrowed and as her breathing became rapid and shallow. Her body began to move rhythmically of its own accord and her panties moistened, and then as the orgasm wracked her body he hit a button on something that looked like a TV remote marked “record” and then the buttons “store” “001”. He continued to watch as she came down and again recorded and stored her mental state as she became aroused again and then again just before the wave crashed over in her next orgasm. He then removed a walk-man set from his bag and placed the earphones onto her and hit play. The tape contained a series of suggestions that he believed would be more appropriate for her to follow in her new life: “I want to please men sexually.” “All women have a duty to bear many children.” “I want to be pregnant.” “I trust and love John Vice.” repeated for the length of the tape. For each of the above statements John recorded her neural response. He also injected her with a small amount of the compound rohypnol commonly known as the date rape drug for it caused a dazed trance like state and amnesia of events that occur in that state. He waited until the drug had taken effect and again recorded her neural state. He wanted to be able to superimpose that suggestible state onto one or all of the other mental states that he could now impose upon her.

As a test to make sure it worked, he decided to wait until the drug has washed from her system (he could tell by monitoring her pulse and blood pressure) and then hit the play back button and entered 001. The results were more than he could have dreamed! He actually came in his pants just by watching the display that she gave. As he pressed the transmit button, her entire body became rigid and began to quiver and then to thrash as her back and neck arched and her mouth strained as if silently trying to scream out the explosion that she believed was happening to her body. He could see the pulsing throb of the muscles in her belly and groin as it clenched the now deactivated vibrator. Sweat dripped down her body, one bead of it following the course that the blood had followed last night. The orgasm that he had recorded had been magnified a hundred fold and then imposed upon her mind with irresistible force; it was a very good thing she was sedated. It had been over 40 seconds since he had transmitted the replay command and he decided that he had better give her some rest and cut it off. She came down with a half moan of utter exhaustion. Finally, he checked the healing incision and let himself out again, after once again repairing the window and removing the vibrator and walkman.

The next day he saw her as she entered lab, TA’s were responsible for grading homework and supervising undergraduate labs. She looked tired and a bit dull at the edges, he’d change that though! As lab wore on he started sending arousal signals to her followed immediately by the suggestion “I love and trust John Vice.” super imposed upon the recording of being suggestible. At first he did not think that it was working until he saw that she had paused in putting together the apparatus that she was working on and her cheeks were flushed. She looked up, saw him looking at her, and drew in a sharp breath as she nearly dropped the glass tube in her left hand. He did this several times to her as the lab progressed watching her reaction and trying not to be to obvious in his interest for the sake of the other students in the lab. As the students were filtering out, John transmitted the suggestableness to her as a continuos command rather than the pulses that he had been using in lab and caugth her as she left saying, “You seemed distracted in lab today Patricia.” Patricia did not entirely turn to a zombie, under the recording of the rohypnol effect but was quiet and receptive, merely nodding. He pressed “Was there something bothering you?” he asked and sent the “I want to please men sexually.” suggestion. She furrowed her brow for a moment and the gasped out “I was just feeling kinda sexy.” He was able to see in her face that she did not agree with the suggestion and that this statement was a sort of compromise. He decided to set a constant repeat of the four suggestions that he had previously in-put superimposed upon the rohypnol recording (he had set up hot keys on his remote so that a single key stroke could have these effects). Once again her brow furrowed, she was clearly at odds with her own thoughts, but the physical strain of what had been inflicted upon her so far and mental strain from trying to fight her unexpected attraction to John in lab had the effect of weakening her will. One could see that her own opinions were beginning to be pushed out of the way. Most people when they find that hey believe two contradictory things try to come to a compromise between them rather than give up one or the other view, but their could be no compromise with these in variant statements that would interlace themselves with her thoughts. For example, she might try to compromise her desire to remain single and uninvolved in a family with the statement “I want to be pregnant.” by adding the word ‘someday.’ However, if she reconciled to that modification of her views it would not stop the statement “I want to be pregnant.” from resurfacing in her thoughts a few moments later, only this time she would be closer to completely submitting. In this way her resolve was ratcheted back even as he watched in the doorway of the now empty lab. Her body was reacting to all this as well, she leaned forward and rested her head on h! is shoulder and then leaned into him with her whole body. He put his hand into his pocket and hit the button for arousal and in seconds she was no longer leaning on him but clutching him and gasping shallowly. Her eyes were closed and her neck arched back as the frown of concentration wavered on her face. He could see that she was losing the battle inside her, and pushed her further into the lab, closed and locked the doors which did not had windows so as to allow “dark reactions” to be done unhindered. He planted his lips on hers as he pushed her onto one of the slate top tables, its cold surface contacting her legs and behind through her panties as he roughly pulled her jeans off. Her eye opened at that unexpected sensation and starred into his. He could see the confusion and desire there in her eyes. One of her arms was raised as it to push him away but there was no force in it. The other of her arms was absently undoing his shirt, probably completely without her conscious knowledge. He pulled off her shirt (a burgundy color)and fairly ripped her braw from her as he pushed her onto her back. He pulled off her panties and knelt for a moment to finish removing his jeans and also to fish the remote from his jacket at his feet and kept it hid as he climbed onto the lab bench he hit the cut of for every thing except on constant command: “I want to be pregnant.” He had been carefully keeping track of her period from his intensive study of her habits before the last stage and knew she should be ripe. He possitioned himself at her gates and looked up in to her eyes, they were wide with fear and longing for rest from the mental assault she was undergoing. She gasped: “Oh, John, shouldn’t we wait at least?” He just started to slowly slide into her. He held himself over her with his two arms supporting himself on either side of her head as he slowly, ever so slowly fell down into her. When he had finally gotten all the way in and was lyin! g on her he grasped the remote (now behind her head) and hit the pre-orgasmic recording. She immediately twitched and started to try and get him moving in side her even as her last defense was crumbling in her mind. She heaved her hips up into him and he thrust as she wailed “I don’t...Idon’t..want...want...pregnant ...pregnant ....Pregnant....PREGNANT...PREGNANT!PREGNANT!PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! He hit her orgasm button just before he was about to cum. Her walls clamped down on him as they both stiffened and shook. He felt a huge gout of sperm shoot from him and coat her most inner private place, she stared into his eyes with a look of conception of her new role. He stabbed the cut off and they both immediately collapsed. She was muttering as she dropped of into a post coital sleep: “I guess I DO want to be pregnant!”

John looked down at her and smiled knowing that this was just the beginning.