The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!

Part 6

“Cum for me, slaves.”

“Yes, Contessa!” Michelle and Jane cried in unison. They were flat on their backs beside each other, eyes rolling back in their heads as they came on command. Contessa was fucking Jane with a strap on, thrusting into her while keeping a vibrator pressed to Michelle’s clit. She kept fucking both girls, drinking in their mewling whines.

When she was satisfied the Contessa backed away. Michelle and Jane pressed closer together and made out, as they’d been instructed to do by their owner. The Contessa watched for a time with a smug grin, before shoving her strap on into Michelle’s cunt. Michelle groaned and thanked the Contessa in a weak voice. The Contessa pressed the vibrator to Jane’s clit, who began letting out high pitched barks and whines that the Contessa found so adorable.

Michelle was nothing but the Contessa’s thrall.

Jane was nothing but the Contessa’s bitch.

And Connie was trapped watching the entire thing from within her head.

It had been so hot. When she was first turned into the Contessa it had felt like being freed. Fully unleashed. She was cruel and greedy and as evil as she wanted to be with Michelle, and Michelle was loving every second of it.

Connie wasn’t even sure if the Contessa knew she was there. She fully believed her story about being a vampire, acting like she didn’t know who Michelle was. Occasionally Connie felt a tug on her memories and supplied knowledge that the Contessa needed, like how to work the sex toys to use on Michelle. Otherwise Connie merely floated in her own subconscious, touching herself and marveling at how hot she could act. It was amazing to think that the Contessa had come from her.

But then Tara and Naomi had come home. Connie tried to take control, to stop the Contessa, and that’s when she felt the chains. They instantly lashed her down, made her powerless. Trapping her inside of her own mind.

The Contessa had taken control.

It was like Connie was restrained to a chair and forced to watch a horror movie. Only this movie was about herself hypnotizing Tara and Naomi, using them for her own desires. Then hypnotizing and using Jane too. Not just dominating her but truly breaking her, making Jane submit completely.

Connie knew it was wrong.

But she couldn’t stop cumming.

When she watched Michelle break Jane she understood how she felt. If she’d been given the same offer she might have done the same. She was so horny. So needy. So desperate to be touched.

Except with the Contessa in control, Connie knew she’d never be let out again. The movie was paused. The awakening trigger wasn’t going to come, and Contessa wasn’t going to go away. So Connie would be chained down here watching as the Contessa kept fucking Michelle and Jane, brainwashing them into total obedience to their new vampire mistress.

Connie didn’t know what was going to happen to her. She couldn’t move. Couldn’t fight at all. She just experienced the pleasure of the Contessa living out her darkest fantasies, cumming pathetically and getting weaker with each orgasm.

Maybe she’d fade away completely. Maybe the Contessa would absorb her. Maybe she’d just wake up one day with no memory of ever having been herself. Only the Contessa. Only the urge to satisfy every cruel desire she had. Only the evil dominating force that would enslave any woman she wanted.

Connie screamed and came again, growing weaker and weaker. Melting. Vanishing. It shouldn’t feel this good.

Suddenly the door opened.

Connie watched as the Contessa paused, strap on plunged deep inside of Michelle. She shut off the vibrator against Jane’s pussy and all three of them waited and listened. Panting and dripping with sweat.

Connie stirred in the chains, wondering if someone was coming to save her.

Only to see Tara and Naomi walk slowly into the room, their arms held out straight and their faces totally blank. They were still in costume, and each of them now had a plush Zorp doll on top of their heads.

“We remembered that we needed to come back and serve you,” they said, talking in identically flat voices. “We must be your mindless slaves. It is the most important thing in the world.” Then Tara and Naomi stood there, still as statues.

“Marvelous,” the Contessa purred.

‘Fuuuuck,’ Connie groaned, cumming again. Always weaker. Melting away. So hot.

The Contessa stood up, her red strap on glistening wetly. “Slaves, what do you think of my two new playthings?”

Michelle rolled over, moaning at the sight of Tara and Naomi. “They look so blank. So hot.”

“You’re going to fuck Tara and her girlfriend, Contessa?” Jane asked, awe in her voice. She wiggled her ass like an excited dog.

“Oh no, slaves. You’re going to fuck them for me while I watch.”

Connie writhed and wailed in the chains, cumming again. How long had she wanted this? All the girls under her control? Using them without a care?

“Yes, Contessa.”

Michelle got up on shaky legs, while Jane simply crawled over to them.

“Strip them for me.”

“Yes, Contessa.”

Michelle slid off Naomi’s lab coat, kissing at her neck. Naomi gave a faint moan, her face remaining totally blank.

Jane reached up and tugged on the zipper of Tara’s tights, sliding it down from her neck to her crotch. Tara just stared ahead blankly as Jane began yanking the tights off of her, leaving her in her bra and a soaked pair of panties.

The Contessa stood and watched triumphantly, while Connie watched through her eyes, humping at the chains restraining her. It felt like each surge of pleasure made her smaller and she didn’t care. This was what she’d always wanted and been too afraid to go for.

It was right that the Contessa was taking control. She gave Connie what she’d always wanted.

Michelle’s hands were groping at Naomi’s tits, starting to slide the shirt up. First she reached up to take away the Zorp doll, when the Contessa suddenly snapped her fingers. All four girls went rigid, instantly turning to the Contessa for direction.

“Leave the dolls on their heads. It’s keeping them happy and mindless for me.”

“Happy and mindless,” Tara and Naomi said together. “We obey.”

Michelle wrapped her arms around Naomi and moaned. “They sound so mindless. It makes me so wet, Contessa.”

Jane was humping Tara’s leg and whining. “I can’t believe I’m going to fuck Tara.”

Connie whimpered. They were all serving the Contessa. They were all obeying the Contessa. They should be obeying the Contessa.

The thoughts were so insidious. And the worst part was that the Contessa didn’t even know Connie was in her head. The Contessa wasn’t brainwashing Connie.

She was brainwashing herself.

Connie moaned and came, watching as Jane stripped off Tara’s tights along with her underwear. Watched as Michelle used a pair of scissors to cut off Naomi’s shirt so the Zorp doll could stay on her head. Then Michelle cut off Naomi’s skirt, and her bra and panties too. Naomi and Tara stood blankly by as they were stripped. Completely mindless.

Connie imagined taking the two blank girls and pushing them down in front of her, putting them on her knees. Making them worship her strap on with their mouths, empty eyes seeing nothing.

Michelle and Jane were groping at the blank girls when Contessa snapped her fingers again.

“Tara. Naomi. Come here.”

The two girls walked forward, Zorp dolls bouncing on their heads with each step. The Contessa reached up to stroke their cheeks.

Connie wished she would kiss them.

The Contessa growled and pulled Tara in for a kiss. She kissed her passionately, tongue darting into Tara’s mouth but Tara didn’t respond at all. That only made it hotter.

Then she yanked Tara’s head away and pulled Naomi in, kissing the mindless girl hungrily. It was so unlike the Contessa, who acted so cool and measured. It was like she was desperate. Needed to kiss them.

The Contessa pulled back, panting and squinting her eyes in confusion. Like she didn’t understand this need herself. Then she put a hand on top of the girls heads and shoved them down onto their knees, the plush Zorp dolls squeaking.

“Suck on my strap on. Worship it.”

“We obey,” Tara and Naomi replied in monotone voices, before opening their mouths and licking at the strap on. Naomi went to sucking at the tip, eyes blank even as she moaned. Tara lavished her tongue over the sex toy, licking it up and down. Every time her head bumped up against Naomi’s their tongues instinctively found each other, sharing a kiss over the red strap on.

The Contessa and Connie both whined with appreciation of how hot the sight was. Mindless girls sucking on the plastic toy. Licking up the taste of pussy from the other girls.

“Oh yes,” Contessa moaned, reaching up to cup her tits.

Connie was in absolute ecstasy, melting away and watching as her brainwashed friends were used as sex toys. Nothing but fucktoys.

“You’re nothing but fucktoys,” Contessa suddenly said.

Naomi and Tara lifted their mouths off of the strap on, strands of silver drool trailing down their chins. “We are nothing but fucktoys. We obey.”

In the dark throes of pleasure, bound within the mental chains, Connie stirred. She’d thought it, and the Contessa had said it.

Connie looked to Michelle and Jane, both waiting anxiously for their vampire mistress to notice them again. Connie imagined them barking and begging like dogs.

The Contessa looked up sharply. “Michelle. Jane. Get down and beg like dogs. Bark for me.”

“Yes, Contessa!”

“Yes, Contessa!”

Jane dropped to all fours instantly, wagging her ass and giving high pitched barks. “Arf! Arf! Please fuck me, Contessa! Please fuck your bitch! Arf!”

Michelle lowered herself to the floor, crouching on the balls of her feet as she put her hands up to her chest. Legs spread wide, body on display, panting like a begging dog. She barked deeper, lower. “Woof. Fuck me. Please. Fuck me. Woof.”

Connie came watching it happen. She’d fantasized about making the whole family act like dumb happy pets but had always been afraid of it going awry. With her luck she’d end up chasing the naked girls as they ran down the block after a truck.

But when she’d imagined it, Contessa had instantly ordered it into reality.

The Contessa was her after all. Her dark desires.

She could still control her.

Connie did her best to focus. Tried to pull herself together. Push the chains holding her down away so she could move. She’d been shoved so deep down into her subconscious, but she was still there. And she was going to save her girls.

With all her might, Connie shouted, “You’re going to wake the girls up!”

Contessa blinked, then chuckled. Almost like dismissing some ridiculous idea. “Keep barking, my pets. Perhaps if you’re convincing enough I’ll let you fuck my two mindless thralls here.” She caressed Tara and Naomi’s bodies as they kept sucking on the strap on. Tara licked at the Contessa’s pussy beneath the toy as Naomi took the strap on down her throat, bobbing her head with empty eyes.

“Arf! Please let me fuck Tara! I’ll do it for you, Contessa! Anything for you! Arf arf!”

“Woof. Oh god, fucking Tara’s girlfriend. It’s so wrong. Oh woof! Please make me fuck her, my Contessa. Make me do something so wrong.”

Connie wilted, moaning as she watched Jane and Michelle actually begging to fuck the others. Making Jane fuck her sister. Making Michelle fuck Naomi. She couldn’t help but want it.

And so the Contessa grinned. “Stop sucking, slaves.” Tara and Naomi backed away. “Put your heads to the floor and lift your asses. Offer your cunts.”

“We obey.”

“We obey.”

Tara and Naomi raised their bare asses up, faces pressed to the floor.

The Contessa pointed at Michelle and Jane. “Slaves, grab some toys.”

“Yes, Contessa!” Michelle dove for the box.

“Yes, Contessa!” Jane crawled after her mom, waiting her turn as her pussy dripped.

Connie knew she should stop it. But it was so hot. She wanted to watch everyone fuck for her. But Contessa wouldn’t stop at just fucking the slaves. She was going to keep them mindless. Forever. Connie tried to stop it, but the orgasm washed over her.

The Contessa shuddered, lips pulling back into an evil grin. “You girls are my thralls now. No will. No choice. You are mine, and you shall always be mine. I will keep you mindless and obedient forever.”

Michelle was holding a vibrator and a butt plug, shivering with delight. “Yes, Contessa. Yours forever. No will.”

“You will serve me. You will love me. You will throw away your old lives and be my broken thralls forever.”

Jane had pulled a strap on from the box and was already cinching it around her hips. She was drooling, a crazed, empty look in her eyes. “Yes, Contessa. Yours. Yours forever. Broken forever.”

“This is how it should be,” Contessa growled, sitting back on the couch. “You will fuck their minds out. Leave them empty thralls to my will forever.”

“Yes, Contessa,” Michelle and Jane said together, advancing on Tara and Naomi. The girlfriends sat there mindlessly, no reaction to what awaited them.

“Fuck their brains out.”

“Make them yours.”

“Empty thralls.”

“Forever.”

Connie knew this was the end. They’d fuck Tara and Naomi, then each other, then everyone that the Contessa ever craved. And Connie would lose herself in this wicked power. Forever.

It actually sounded… wonderful.

Fucking who she wanted.

Controlling who she wanted.

The girls broken, obediently serving her forever. Because she’d commanded it of them.

Her dream harem. Finally achieved. Connie saw them kneeling before her, heads empty and legs spread. Her slaves. All hers.

Then she remembered Tara’s smile as they joked about comic books. And how Tara had submitted to her, hoping to making her best friend happy.

Remembered how sweet Michelle was, cuddling up beside her as they watched a movie.

Remembered how excited Naomi got when she played video games. How Naomi would only stop to smile at Tara, so completely smitten.

Remembered how special it felt every time Jane admitted that she liked Connie. When Jane would let herself be hypnotized, or sleep with Connie. Always acting begrudging, like it was a favor, but then melting into a happy smile that showed how much she loved it.

Connie loved the girls. It wasn’t just about breaking their wills and making them slaves. Connie could have done that if she’d wanted. Instead, she wanted the girls to come to her. To enjoy the fetishes Connie enjoyed so much herself that they would happily submit to being her hypnotized slaves.

The way Michelle trusted her enough to submit to her. Because she knew Connie would never hurt her.

The Contessa didn’t want to love the girls. She only wanted to sate her own greedy desires.

And Connie had beaten that selfish urge long ago.

She didn’t want the girls to fuck each other into submission.

“Stop,” the Contessa suddenly said.

Michelle was running the vibrator up and down Naomi’s pussy, the lubed plug ready to enter Naomi’s ass, but now she stopped and looked to the Contessa.

Jane froze too, already on top of Tara and ready to plunge her strap on into her.

The Contessa frowned. Why had she made them stop? This was what she wanted.

Then a new desire hit her. She didn’t want the slaves to fuck each other.

Obviously she wanted them to fuck her.

“Fuck me,” the Contessa growled, body burning up with a need more intense than she could ever remember. She lifted her legs and offered herself to her slaves.

Michelle was on her instantly. Diving to her side, kissing the Contessa deeply as she moved the butt plug into place. The Contessa felt the toy going in and moaned. Yes, this was what she wanted. She crawled into Michelle’s lap, feeling her slave’s tits pressing wonderfully into her back.

“M-make me cum,” she moaned. The vampire didn’t know what had come over her. Instead of dominating, she wanted to be pampered. Played with. Fucked. For a moment the Contessa wanted to fight, but the desire was too strong. They were her slaves, after all. It was okay if she made them fuck her brains out. That was her right.

She wanted to order one of her slaves to ride her strap on, but a voice in her head told her that wasn’t right. The Contessa wondered why she was taking off her harness, but Michelle kissing at her neck made her worries vanish.

“Take it off,” the Contessa whimpered.

“We obey.”

“We obey.”

Tara and Naomi moved like robots, undoing the harness and pulling the strap on off of her. The Contessa was left with her bare pussy exposed, and that felt right.

Especially when Jane barked and leapt on top of her, licking at the Contessa’s face. The Contessa grinned and hissed in a breath as she watched Jane line up her strap on. That’s why she’d wanted her own removed. So that Jane could fuck her instead. That’s what she wanted, and she wanted it so bad. Jane shoved the toy in, sliding easily into her soaked cunt.

“Ohhh fuck yessss.”

Jane began fucking her with desperate, animalistic thrusts, and the Contessa was swimming in bliss. Then Tara and Naomi appeared at either side, faces blank and empty from the Zorp dolls on their heads. Almost in unison they leaned in to suck at the Contessa’s tits, hands teasing at her body.

Michelle nibbled at the Contessa’s ear. “Are we pleasing you, Contessa?”

“Yes. Yes, yes, fuck yes. Oh fuck me into oblivion.”

The Contessa felt like she was losing control, but somehow that only made her love it more. Her slaves were touching and kissing all over. Jane fucking her so deep. And Michelle pressing against the plug in the Contessa’s ass, making her pleasure spike every time she teased it.

It was perfect.

Almost, a voice in her head told her.

The Contessa whined and wondered what else she could possibly want?

And then her eyes were drawn to the television, still paused on the screaming actress. The Contessa bit her lip. “Slave, play the movie.”

Tara popped her lips off of the Contessa’s tit, searching for the remote. “I obey.” She pressed play, then the Contessa grabbed Tara by the hair and shoved her back to her chest.

The cheesy horror movie played, and the Contessa frowned. Why did she care about this?

But then Jane resumed thrusting into her and the Contessa’s eyes crossed. Michelle reached around to rub at her clit and that finally pushed her over the edge. The Contessa came, mewling happily as her slaves fucked her. Then kept on fucking her, heedless of her orgasm. The Contessa gurgled in delight and didn’t tell them to stop.

The Contessa reveled in the girls fucking her.

And Connie reveled in it too. She’d always wanted Michelle and everyone to fuck her brains out mercilessly. Connie preferred being in charge, but this was an occasion where she wanted to let her submissive fantasies out.

The Contessa kept cumming. Sometimes she made the slaves switch places. At some point it was Tara wielding the strap on, fucking the Contessa as she lay sideways on the couch. The other slaves teasing her nipples with clamps. Then Michelle riding her face. Then Naomi riding her face.

The Contessa bent over the table, whimpering as Tara and Jane ate out her cunt and ass, while Michelle and Naomi fingered and made out with each other.

They kept switching places and fucking. The Contessa was nothing more than another horny, senseless girl, no better than her brainwashed slaves. And she loved it. Craved it. Wanted to be fucked by them. Wanted to fuck them.

Finally the Contessa cried out as she pounded her strap on deep into Naomi, cumming as Michelle fucked her with a strap on from behind as well. “Cuuum,” the Contessa said, the only command she felt fit to give anymore.

Naomi came beneath her, blank face groaning.

Michelle came behind her, gripping the Contessa’s hips tight and burying her strap on even deeper.

Tara came on the floor, Zorp doll hugging her head. And Jane came too, moaning as she ate out Tara’s pussy.

The last hour was a total blur. A wonderful, desperate orgy. And finally that voice in her head told the Contessa that she could rest. The Contessa slumped over Naomi, panting hard. She kissed at Naomi’s neck, and Naomi turned to kiss her back.

Part of the Contessa knew that she’d wanted to break the girls and use them to capture more slaves, to spread her evil influence. And yet having the girls lovingly fuck her until she was nearly mindless herself was better than anything she could have imagined. The evil vampire’s heart melted. She kissed Naomi and felt Michelle stroking at her hair. Heard the loving moans between Tara and Jane.

She cared for these slaves. And suddenly she was glad that she hadn’t cracked their minds apart. The Contessa wanted to care for them. To love them. To give them as much pleasure as possible. If only she could live among them as a mortal girl. If only she didn’t need to be a bloodthirsty monster.

And somewhere in her mind the Contessa felt someone hugging her. “Sometimes it’s okay to be a monster. It certainly was fun for me.”

“Wasn’t it, though?” the Contessa mumbled to herself.

“But it’s not what I want forever. And I think you get that too.”

The Contessa nodded. She was already thinking of putting their minds back in order. But how would the girls react to everything she’d done to them?

“Don’t worry, I can handle that part.”

“You won’t just make them forget, will you?”

The voice in her head laughed. “Not completely. I think you’ll like what I came up with. But thank you, Contessa. For showing me I can be strong like you.”

The vampire smiled, and kissed at the presence in her head. Like kissing a copy of herself. It was honestly kind of sexy. “Thank you for stopping me. From hurting them.”

“Hey, aside from you almost breaking their minds this night was a total blast. I might have to ask Michelle to bring you back sometime. With more restrictions.”

The Contessa hissed at the idea of being controlled. But feeling her cunt greedily sucking at the strap on inside of her, along with Michelle’s hand stroking at her body, the Contessa had to admit that being controlled was pretty fun.

“We’ll see you in the sequel,” Connie said with a laugh.

“Until next time then,” the Contessa whispered back.

Michelle leaned in to kiss at her neck, and the Contessa turned her head to return the kiss. Almost like it was the last time she could. She kissed her desperately, moaning as Michelle pulled back with a soft smile.

“Who were you talking to, Contessa?”

“I’m not sure. But I think she’s about to arrive. Or return, I suppose.” The Contessa shrugged, taking one last look around at her four naked, beautiful thralls. “Next time I’m hoping to have even more of you to play with.”

And as the greedy smile spread over her face, the Contessa’s eyes drifted to the TV. The sorority girl heroines were walking off into the sunset, the evil defeated with the power of true love. The screen faded to black, and the credits rolled.