The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!

Part 7

Tara clapped wildly. “That movie was awesome!”

“The best!” Naomi agreed.

Jane shrugged. “It was okay.”

Tara and Naomi turned to her in disbelief. They were sitting on the floor in front of the couch, each hugging a Zorp doll to their chest. They were also completely naked, just like the other girls, and weren’t bothered in the slightest by their nudity. “Are you kidding me? That movie had everything! Vampires and sex slaves and kinky stuff and MILFs!”

“And Zorps!” Naomi cried proudly, holding up the stuffed doll.

“They had Zorps!” Suddenly Tara shook her head and chuckled. “How’d they even get the rights to include them?”

Connie coughed awkwardly from up on the couch. “Uhhhh… Who knows how these movie deals happen? It was just cool they were there, right?”

“Oh totally. When the two girls were at the party and feeling each other up. They had no clue that they were brainwashed to think the Zorp was real.”

“I liked when they hooked up with the other two girls.” Naomi blushed. “And it’s cool we all got to dress up in character to watch the movie. Really helped to make it feel like the movie just sucked you in.”

Connie cracked a smile. She was naked except for the black vampire cape still tied around her neck. Jane was slumped over on the other couch, idly rubbing at her nipples and trying to hide a smile. Connie felt Michelle take her hand and squeeze it. She glanced over to see the naked Michelle, still sporting the strap on.

“It really was a fun idea that we all dressed up like the movie characters,” she said, with a knowing tone. Michelle winked at her.

“It’s like a Rocky Horror Picture Show type thing. Only somehow kinkier.”

“Do you guys do this every Halloween?” Naomi asked, and Connie thought she heard a hopeful tone in her voice.

Jane shook her head. “It’s my first time watching it. I guess it was fun though.”

Michelle raised an eyebrow at her. “Really? Because I remember you cumming quite loudly as the Contessa made that one girl eat popcorn off the floor.”

Jane sat upright, cheeks instantly flushed with guilt. “Hey, that was hot! I can’t be judged for getting off to hot things!”

“It really was very sexy,” Michelle said, nudging Connie in the side.

Connie blushed. “I’m just glad there was a happy ending.”

Jane rolled her eyes. “Come on, that cop out? The Contessa should have made them all her slaves. It’s not like a vampire would suddenly care about them and let them go.”

“You say that, but maybe that’s not really the ending that would have been the most satisfying,” said Connie, an edge to her voice.

“If I was a kinky vampire I’d just keep the lot of them for myself.”

Seeing Jane’s smug grin made Connie lean forward, gritting her teeth. “In that case why don’t you look into my eyes and see how nice it is being a brainwashed slave?”

She saw Jane flinch, then squirm in her seat. “H-hey, the movie’s over. It was one thing to let you and mom fuck me while it was playing. That was just acting out what happened in the movie. But that doesn’t mean I’ll fuck you again just because.”

“It was a blast having sex with everyone,” Naomi said, rocking happily and hugging her Zorp doll. “Having you all watch as Tara fucked me. And Connie, it was super hot when you were fucking me pretending to be the Contessa.” Suddenly Naomi blushed and looked to Tara. “It doesn’t count as cheating on you if it’s movie night, right?”

Tara patted her head. “Relax, movie night is for getting off without judgment. Besides, I fucked Connie too. And Jane and my mom, so that probably clears you of sleeping with them too.”

“Oh good.” Satisfied, Naomi leaned in and kissed her. Then her hand dropped, stroking at the strap on Tara was still wearing. “Um, so is it still movie night if the movie’s over? Or would it be rude to fuck you in front of your family now?”

“I’m… not actually sure,” Tara said, furrowing her brow. She looked up to Connie for help, along with everyone else in the room. Connie saw that the other four women were all exhausted, but clearly still horny and up for more.

So Connie glanced over at Michelle. “We were going to make it a double feature…”

Michelle chewed on her lip, then sighed. “I guess we can watch Swamp Bitch 2. It’s actually a lot better than the first one.”

“I doubt it’ll be better than ‘Curse of the Contessa.’ That movie really had—” Tara was cut off as she saw Naomi get up and bend over the table, lifting her ass in the air. “Oh damn, you’re really eager.”

“Sorry,” Naomi whined apologetically. “It’s like, I get that movie night here it’s totally cool to masturbate or fuck each other or whatever, but it still feels super naughty to have you fuck me. I’m all wet.” She wiggled her ass and moaned. “Oh geeze I just said that I’m wet in front of your mom.”

“You’re also flashing how wet you are,” Jane snickered, making Naomi blush deeper. Connie was about to say something but Jane surprised her by waving her hand. “Relax, Naomi. The point of movie night is that it’s totally cool to get off with no judgment.” Almost to prove her point Jane slipped her hand between her legs and started fucking herself, looking right at Naomi.

Tara moved in behind her girlfriend, and Naomi never broke eye contact with Jane as Tara slid the strap on into her. Only when it was all the way in did Naomi throw back her head and moan. “Fuuuck. Tara your family is so cool.”

“They are,” Tara chuckled, almost sounding embarrassed as she started to fuck her girlfriend. “Although we don’t usually all have sex like this.”

“Is it like a special Halloween type thing?”

“Maybe Christmas too,” Connie said with a laugh.

Michelle put a hand on her thigh and smiled. She leaned in to whisper in her ear, “Thank you for covering for me.”

“It’s fine. Believe me, I’ve had to get everyone to believe a lot worse lies to cover some hypnosis gone wrong.”

Her hand slid higher, fingers caressing at Connie’s pussy. Michelle pressed closer and narrowed her eyes. “So you’ve had us all hypnotized before?”

Connie blushed. “Um, maybe. Yes.”

Michelle just grinned. “You don’t have to tell me yet,” she whispered, “But someday I’d love to hear the story.”

“Oh believe me, do I have some tales to tell.”

With that Connie leaned over to kiss her, only to be interrupted as Jane loudly coughed. “Excuse me, but if there’s not a movie playing then it’s not movie night. Y’all are just fucking having an orgy.”

Tara’s kept fucking her girlfriend, rhythm never faltering. “I think you’re just jealous that you’re not getting fucked.”

Jane crossed her arms and sunk into the couch. “Obviously. But my choices are fucking your girlfriend or Connie.”

“Hey,” Connie and Naomi said at the same time, sounding offended.

“I just mean you’re both occupied.”

“Well your mom has a perfectly good strap on,” Connie said, patting Michelle’s leg.

Jane actually glanced over at her mom’s strap on before looking away. “Come on, I can’t fuck my mom.”

“You just were,” Naomi piped in, moaning between words.

“That’s… totally different.”

“How?”

Connie actually leaned in, watching Jane curiously to see how she’d answer.

Jane opened her mouth and hesitated. The gears were turning, with Jane desperately trying to make sense of why she’d fucked her mom and found it perfectly acceptable before. Finally she grinned smugly. “Because it was movie night. And we don’t make any judgments during movie night.”

Sensing an opening, Connie reached out and tapped Jane on the arm. “So if you put on another movie, then it wouldn’t really matter who’s fucking you, would it?”

Jane hummed and thought it over, still idly rubbing at her pussy. Then she jumped up and grabbed a DVD, stomping over to the TV to put the new movie on.

Connie sat back with a triumphant grin, only to notice Michelle wringing her hands. “Everything okay?”

“I just… It’s hard to believe the girls are okay with this.”

Connie nodded, knowing what she meant. Best to give her a demonstration. She got up from the couch and picked up the two plush Zorp dolls. Michelle watched raptly as Connie put the doll onto Tara’s head, then onto Naomi’s. Tara’s hips slowed, coming to a stop with the strap deep inside her girlfriend. Their faces went blank and mindless. Then Connie skipped over to Jane.

“There, the movie’s on. So somebody better eat me out or I swear I’ll—” Jane turned, shocked to see Connie right behind her. Then she smirked. “I knew you were desperate to fuck me.”

“Always am,” Connie said with a shrug. Then she tapped a finger to Jane’s forehead. Jane opened her mouth to protest, but only a faint moan came out as her eyes emptied and Jane slipped into trance.

Connie spun around, hands on her hips as Michelle stared in awe.

“You really have hypnotized them all.”

“Yeah,” Connie muttered, shifting awkwardly. “Maybe should have mentioned that before you turned me into an evil monster who wanted to make more slaves.” Then she straightened up. “But I figured it would help if you heard it from them.”

“Heard what?”

“Jane, have you done anything tonight that you were completely against?”

“No,” the curvy girl replied in an empty voice. “It was more kinky than usual, but it was fun being controlled by the Contessa.”

“And did you mind sleeping with your mom, Tara and Naomi?”

Expression not changing at all, Jane shook her head. “No. It would be awkward if they knew, but I didn’t mind fucking anyone the Contessa told me to.”

Satisfied, Connie walked over to Tara and Naomi. “I know you girls had other plans, but did you regret anything that happened tonight, Tara?”

“No, it was fun. I got to let Naomi have a lot of fun. I could tell she really loved it.”

“And Naomi, did you have fun tonight?”

“So much fun. Tara got to fuck me. And we fucked Mary and Crystal. And then I got to fuck you and Tara’s sister and mom. That was the hottest part.”

Connie blinked in surprise at that last part. “Really? That was the hottest?”

“Yeeeah,” Naomi moaned. “Never done anything that kinky and sexy.”

So it was the kinky domination stuff she enjoyed. Connie smiled and looked up at Michelle. “So any objections to round two?”

“None,” Michelle said quietly. Connie would have been worried that Michelle was shocked to hear all of this, but the fact that she was playing with her tits had to be a good sign. “I’m just shocked you have this kind of control. I suspected, but actually seeing it…”

“Well, I definitely caused a lot of problems along the way. But I never make you or the girls do anything you wouldn’t want to be part of.”

Michelle nodded. “I know, I trust you.”

“But it’s probably best if I make them not think so much about tonight. Just remember a fun movie night, you know?”

“Yeah. So you’ll make me forget too?”

“Um. I could let you remember. If you want.”

Michelle tapped her chin and thought about it. “No, make me forget.” She shuddered and smiled. “I want you to surprise me with it later. It’ll be fun forgetting that we had a whole orgy together.”

“Wouldn’t be the first time,” Connie snickered.

“What was that?”

“Nothing!” Connie walked over to Michelle and held out her finger, ready to put it to Michelle’s forehead. “You’ll be able to remember through tonight, but in the morning it’ll just feel totally normal that we all fucked and I made everyone my vampire slaves. It’ll be so normal that there won’t be any point in ever talking about it.”

“But you’ll tease me about it later, right?”

“Anything for you, slave.”

Michelle smiled. She watched Connie’s finger coming closer to her, ready to drop her in trance. And just before the finger connected she said, “Lapis Lazuli.”

Connie’s hand dropped. Her eyes fluttered and then glazed over. Connie stood there as her mind went blank.

* * *

Connie settled back into the couch, grinning at the cheesy acting from the movie. “Why do they keep trying to kill Swamp Bitch? She’s clearly just horny.”

“I know, right?” Jane laughed. She was bouncing in her mom’s lap, riding the strap on and casually munching on popcorn. “They should just get her laid and she’d stop killing people.”

“Well I think it’s fun,” Naomi pouted. She was still bent over the table and being fucked, but now Tara was fucking her with slow, measured thrusts. Connie grinned as Tara mindlessly fucked her girlfriend, the Zorp doll strapped to her head.

“Sorry you had to make Tara mindless. She really gets scared of horror movies.”

“I didn’t know she could scream like that,” Naomi giggled. “Almost gave me a heart attack. And it was such cheesy effects too.” But then she laid her head down on the table and moaned. “But honestly it’s pretty hot. Having her fuck me… while she’s mindless… mhm.”

Connie moaned too, as Michelle’s fingers kept rubbing at her clit. Michelle was smiling at her warmly. Everything had worked out in the end. The Contessa had been defeated, and the other girls all thought that they fucked like brainwashed slaves because they were role playing out a kinky movie. And by tomorrow all of them, including Michelle, would think it was totally normal.

Not that Connie wanted to hide all the hypnotic fun they had from Michelle. But she knew revealing all the fun she’d been having with the family was a big discussion to have another day. For now she was just happy to enjoy a kinky movie night and watch the other girls fucking. Being the Contessa had totally worn her out.

Suddenly she noticed Michelle’s smile growing wider, almost predatory. Just like the Contessa’s smile.

“What is it? Connie asked, a bit on edge.

“Oh nothing,” Michelle replied innocently, smacking Jane’s ass. Jane moaned and kept bouncing faster, making high pitched whimpers as she got closer to cumming. Then Michelle held up the pink Zorp doll. “I was just thinking how cute this little doll is.”

“It is adorable.” Connie glanced over at Naomi, wondering if it’d be wrong to take the doll and put it on her head. Watching two mindless girls fucking really was a special treat she didn’t get often.

“And adorable things really do just go together.”

“What are you—”

Suddenly Michelle plopped the Zorp doll on top of Connie’s head. A warm wave of pleasure seeped into Connie’s mind. It made her thoughts slippery, melting away like hot butter. Connie gurgled something and smiled, her eyes rolling back. It was like soft, plush tentacles were hugging her brain. Connie sunk down into trance, totally helpless to stop herself.

Michelle giggled and stroked Connie’s cheek. Connie just stared ahead blankly and gave a faint happy moan.

“Sorry, just had to see your cute face looking mindless some more.”

Jane glanced back and smirked. “Hah. She looks so dumb like that.”

Naomi turned around as Tara kept fucking her. “I think she looks really hot blank. Not as hot as Tara. But with the both of them blank.” Naomi bit her lip and moaned, eyes darting back and forth between her girlfriend and Connie. “Um, Mrs. Silva? Could I borrow Connie for a bit.”

“Well dear, she is a mindless slave. You just have to order her.”

“Oh right. The game. Um, Connie? You’re gonna make out with Tara.”

“I obey,” Connie said in a blank voice, rising up from the couch. Snickering, Jane reached out and smacked Connie’s ass hard, but Connie gave no reaction.

“I gotta admit, for a total dork, Connie comes up with some fun games.”

“She really does,” Michelle replied, gripping her daughter’s hips and beginning to thrust up into her. She watched Jane whine and moan, hugging herself as she started to cum. And Naomi was cumming too, still twisted around to watch the entranced Tara and Connie making out with each other, even as Tara kept fucking her.

Michelle closed her eyes and grinned, savoring how absolutely wonderful this night was. She’d forget most of it in the morning, but for now she reveled in it. “Halloween really is the best.”