The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!

Part 5

The Halloween party was in full swing. The music was loud, the decorations were spooky, and the colorful lights flashed over the dancing crowd. Naomi danced madly, too happy to care how she looked. She opened her eyes and sighed happily at Tara. She really was the best girlfriend ever.

Tara stood there totally still, a glazed look in her eyes. Her lips were slightly parted, and Naomi swore she saw some drool running down her chin.

Naomi bit her lip. Tara was so damn hot. Wearing the Quarantine Katie costume with the Zorp on her head had been such a sweet touch, but actually acting like she was totally mindless? Naomi was so wet she was amazed it wasn’t dripping down her thighs.

She grabbed Tara’s hands and pulled her closer. Tara came to her limply with no resistance. “Dance with me!”

“I obey,” Tara said in a monotone voice that made Naomi swoon. Tara began rocking back and forth, moving as stiffly as a machine that had suddenly been told to dance. Naomi had no idea she was such a good actress. She spun around and slid up next to Tara, grinding her ass back against her girlfriend.

“Grab me,” she whispered.

“I obey.”

Tara’s hands grabbed her. One took her by the waist, while her other hand grabbed her elbow. It wasn’t playful, either. Naomi shivered as it felt like Tara was trying to capture her. Like she was actually a brainwashed Zorp slave and wanted to hold Naomi down so she could be brainwashed too. She wriggled back against Tara, smiling even wider.

“Keep touching me,” Naomi moaned. Then remembered Tara was just a mindless slave. “Softly. Lovingly. Like you want me.”

Tara let go of Naomi’s elbow. “I obey.” Then her hands instantly slid up to Naomi’s tits. Naomi stifled a moan. She knew she should pull Tara’s hands away. But it felt so good. And Tara was feeling her up in front of everyone. Was anyone watching them right now?

The danger made it all so much more thrilling. Naomi couldn’t believe that Tara would be willing to feel her up in the middle of the dance floor. Of course, since she was pretending to be mindless she’d be totally oblivious to that. A mindless girlfriend would do anything she was told. A mindless girlfriend wouldn’t care who was watching.

“Tara,” she muttered, blushing deeply as the music pulsed around them. She grabbed Tara’s hands and slid them lower, down to the edge of her miniskirt. Now Naomi was overjoyed that her skirt was so small. “Finger me.”

“I obey,” Tara replied in that blank, intoxicating voice.

Naomi gazed back into Tara’s blank face. She looked so empty. So happy. And Tara’s hands were going under her skirt now. Rubbing at her panties. Feeling how wet she was. Fingers sliding in.

Naomi moaned and pressed tight against Tara, trying to hide what she was doing. Tara was fingering her in the middle of the party with no reaction at all. It was because she was wearing the Zorp doll. They were pretending it was real. Naomi had worn it in the car and masturbated just like she was totally mindless. It was the hottest thing ever. And then they’d gotten to the party. Taking turns snatching the Zorp from each other. Leading the other one around as a mindless girlfriend.

Naomi’s friends had laughed and called them weird, but they didn’t understand.

It was so hot that Tara acted brainwashed while fingering her. It was so hot to act brainwashed too. To have the soft Zorp doll hugging your head. Naomi could swear that she truly felt mindless while wearing it. As Tara’s finger kept pumping into her cunt Naomi moaned and ran her hands over Tara’s face. Reached up for the doll.

She needed it again.

She slid the Zorp doll off Tara’s head. Tara’s fingers began to slow. That blank expression cracked as Tara’s eyes fluttered and she looked around, acting like she was waking up.

It was so cute.

“My turn,” Naomi giggled as she put the pink Zorp on her head and slid the elastic into place. Instantly the warm wave of euphoria filled her. Naomi sighed and smiled. Her mind sank. Her thoughts vanished. She became mindless in the middle of the dance floor.

And Tara shook her head, wondering where she was. Then she saw Naomi and grinned. “You know that’s supposed to be mine.”

Naomi said nothing back. Just smiled.

Of course. She was being bratty and pretending she was really brainwashed. They’d been playing the game all night, ever since they’d seen Connie. Tara knew that Naomi enjoyed it, even seemed to get off on the roleplay of being Zorped, and it was a blast to act mindless and obedient for her.

Which is when Tara realized her hand was under Naomi’s skirt, two fingers sunk into someplace warm and wet. She yelped and pulled her hand back, quickly checking to see if anyone had noticed. Naomi had no reaction at all.

Tara stared at her hand. She remembered Naomi dragging her onto the dance floor. Remembered being told to grab her, then touch her. Then fingering her, because she’d been ordered to.

Obviously she was just playing a part. It was all pretend. So it was totally her decision to act blank and grope her girlfriend in front of everyone. She decided to finger Naomi when she was told to, ignoring everyone who could have been watching. Tara had no idea how she’d managed to do all of that with a straight face- or blank face, rather. But she’d done it. And the Zorp wasn’t real. So clearly she was cool with it.

“You really asked me to finger you while dancing?” Tara asked with a grin.

Naomi nodded, the plush doll bobbing on her head. “I did, Tara,” she replied in a blank voice. Something about it drove Tara wild. It was just so sexy to hear her girlfriend talk like a robot.

“You’re such a naughty girl, you know that?”

“I obey. I am such a naughty girl.”

“Fuck me,” Tara muttered, shaking her head. Naomi was just too much, and Tara was loving it.

“I obey.”

“What?”

Naomi moved in, kissing her deeply. One hand slid around and grabbed her ass. While the other hand cupped her crotch and began rubbing. Tara stumbled and groaned, caught off guard by being groped in public and also at how unbelievably horny she was. She fell against Naomi, who was solid as a concrete block.

“Naomi,” she moaned, but her girlfriend kept rubbing, heedless of anything happening. “What are you doing?”

“I am fucking you,” Naomi replied in a blank, matter of fact tone. “I obey.”

“Fuck.”

“Yes, I am fucking you. I obey.”

“I mean- we can’t.”

Naomi’s hands paused. She looked at Tara with blank, empty eyes. Tara could almost see one tiny cog of thought turning.

Then her fingers pressed up through Tara’s tights. “Yes. Clothing in the way. Cannot fuck. I will fix so we can fuck. I obey.”

Tara’s eyes went wide as Naomi suddenly reached up and grabbed the zipper at the front of Naomi’s costume. She yanked it down quick, flashing Tara’s bra at everyone.

Cheers went up. Tara saw party goers turning and raising their drinks at her. How long were they watching?

Naomi gripped the costume and tried to pull it down, but Tara pressed in and pinned her girlfriends hands. “Stop.”

Naomi went still. “I obey.”

Tara was panicking. Her girlfriend was playing brainwashed slave so well that she’d just tried to strip her in front of the party. What the hell was she supposed to do now?

“Come with me. Now.”

“I obey,” Naomi moaned, her blank eyes rolling back.

“Fucking smart ass,” Tara cracked, but was grinning too. She held her open tights together at the front and dragged Naomi through the crowd as she kept moaning, acting like she’d had an orgasm on command.

Everyone on the dance floor was whooping and clapping. How much had they seen? Tara wasn’t sure, but it almost excited her to think that they were watching as Naomi tried to fuck her. Or even when she was fingering Naomi. Which she was totally fine doing, since she’d done it. But now she was horny and wet and needed to take care of this.

She pulled Naomi close and whispered in her ear. “When we get into a room you’re going to go down on me until I’m moaning your name. Got it.”

“I obey,” Naomi replied with that obedient smile.

Fuck. Having her girlfriend play mindless slave really was the hottest thing ever.

Tara tried three doors before she found an unoccupied bedroom. She wasn’t even sure who’s house this was. One of Naomi’s friends. Well she’d just have to apologize later for the filthy things they’d do in here. She pushed Naomi through the door and was about to go in when something pink caught her eyes. She gasped.

“Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

“I obey,” she heard Naomi say, but Tara was already running off. Tara charged through the crowd and stopped the girl just before she was about to walk out the front door.

“Wait!”

The girl turned and raised an eyebrow. She was dressed up in a skimpy yellow rain jacket that didn’t come close to covering her yellow booty shorts. She frowned at Tara, her big floppy yellow hat bobbing. It looked like she was dressed up like a slutty fisherman. “Um, what’s up?”

“Is that a Zorp doll?”

The sexy fisherman looked down at her purse. There were several plush fish stuffed into it, including a pink plush Zorp doll just like the one Naomi was wearing. “I have no clue what a Zarp is. I just borrowed some dolls from my little sister’s room for my costume.”

“Wait, what’s your costume?”

She rolled her eyes as if it was obvious. “Sexy fisherman, duh.”

“Right, of course. So can I have the Zorp doll?”

“No way. My sister will cry if I don’t bring her dolls back.”

“Please? Pretty please I totally need it for my girlfriend.”

That seemed to catch her interest. She picked up the pink cuddle-fish looking doll and considered it. “I don’t know. I’m gonna have to explain to my sister that I ‘lost it.’ And that’ll be a huge hassle.”

“I’ll pay you for it!”

The sexy fisherman girl was completely caught off guard by the enthusiasm in Tara’s voice, but quickly recovered to ask, “How much?”

Tara reached for her purse but realized she didn’t bring it. The Quarantine Katie tights hadn’t come with pockets, which seemed like a huge oversight. Stupid sexy tights. “I left my money with my girlfriend. I’ll be right back. Please don’t leave.”

“Fine but make it quick.”

Tara ran off through the party as fast as she could. She made it back to the bedroom and burst in the door. “Naomi!”

Her girlfriend was standing right where she left her, as if she hadn’t moved at all. Totally in character. But as soon as Tara entered Naomi suddenly got to her knees and grabbed Tara’s hips. Before Tara could stop her Naomi pressed her mouth to Tara’s crotch and started licking through her tights. Tara felt the eager tongue working through the fabric and groaned, nearly collapsing.

“Oh fuck. Naomi… nnghn, I need…”

Tara shook her head. She didn’t have time to be hooking up yet.

“Naomi stop.”

Naomi pulled her head back, face totally blank. “I obey.”

“Give me some money.”

Obediently Naomi reached into her purse. Without looking she pulled out what looked like all the money inside. “I obey,” she muttered as she handed it over.

“Naomi there’s like sixty bucks here!”

“I obey.”

Tara groaned. She was acting so dumb and it was so hot! But she had to hurry. “I’ll pay you back!” she shouted as she ran out the door.

By the time she pushed through the dance floor again the sexy fisherman girl was looking at her phone impatiently. “There you are. I told you I’ve got places to be. I’m hanging out with the cool kids at the cemetery. We’re doing a ritual to raise up—”

“Don’t care. Here.” Tara thrust the wad of cash into her hand. The sexy fisherman girl gasped in shock. Tara just grabbed the doll from her and took off, grinning madly. Clutching the Zorp to her chest, Tara ran back to the room only to see the door open. Had she forgotten to close it?

Tara ran in and saw two girls looking down at Naomi. “Show us your tits!”

“I obey,” Naomi said, lifting her shirt without hesitation.

“Holy crap, she really does have to obey us!”

“What should we make her do first?”

“Hey, that’s my girlfriend!”

The two girls spun around, startled. One was dressed like a sexy cat in black tights, while the other wore a cheerleader outfit. Naomi knelt between them, still lifting her shirt and flashing her tits with that blank smile.

The cheerleader glared at Tara. “Hey, don’t blame us if your girlfriend is doing what we say.”

“Yeah!” the black cat chimed in.

“Clearly she wants to be doing this for us.”

“Yeah!”

Tara gave them a weird look. “Obviously she wants to be doing it for you. She’s just pretending to be a mindless slave, after all.”

Now the two girls shared a confused look.

Tara sighed. “I’m not upset you’re giving Naomi commands. I was just hoping to have sex with her now.”

The cheerleader narrowed her eyes. “You… really don’t mind?”

“Why would I? It’s super hot that she’s pretending to be mindless and has to obey everyone. Here.” Tara walked over and knelt down beside Naomi. She grabbed the Zorp doll and slid it off her head. Naomi’s smile widened, blinking awake.

“Hey Tara.”

“Hey,” she grinned back.

Then Naomi saw the other two girls and blushed. “Oh geeze. Sorry, Tara.” She shoved her shirt back down. “I shouldn’t be flashing other girls who aren’t you.”

“What are you talking about? You were a mindless slave. Of course you’d obey them.”

“You’re not mad?”

“Why would I be? If I was kneeling here with a Zorp on my head and they told me to flash my tits, what do you think I would do?”

Naomi rolled her eyes. “You’d flash your tits obviously. You’d have to obey them.”

“Right. And since we’re just pretending then it means I’d be totally cool with it.”

“Obviously. But I still feel bad not asking you if it was okay first.”

“Aww, thanks.” Tara leaned in and kissed her.

The cheerleader and black cat were watching them with stunned expressions. “You two are a weird pervy couple.”

“Well you’re the one who was asking to see her tits. Sounds like you’re a perv too.”

The cheerleader scoffed. “She told us that she’d obey anything we said. Obviously I was going to tell her to show her tits.”

The black cat stuck a hand on her hip and pointed at the cheerleader. “I don’t know, Crystal. That does sound kinda pervy.”

“Whatever. I guess you two have fun then.” Crystal turned to go, with the black cat following behind.

Tara looked up in surprise. “Wait, you’re leaving?”

The other two girls paused.

“I thought you wanted to order Naomi around more? I mean if you’re cool with it Naomi.”

Naomi blushed. “Y-yeah. I’d like that. If I was wearing the Zorp.”

“I’d be okay with obeying too,” Tara admitted, blushing as well.

Hearing that made Naomi grin, but then she pouted. “But we only have the one Zorp, and the game doesn’t work without it.”

“That’s what I wanted to show you.” Tara triumphantly held out the Zorp she’d bought. Naomi squealed and hugged her.

“Now we can both be mindless slaves!”

Tara glanced over at Crystal and the black cat and grinned. “And it seems like there are two people who’d want to give us fun orders.”

Crystal turned and crossed her arms. “You want us to join in on your weird sex thing?”

“Yeah,” Tara and Naomi said after a quick glance to confirm with each other.

“… Fuck it. I’m down. Mary, are you in?”

Mary the black cat bit her lip. “I guess. And we can tell you to do anything we want?”

“It’s Halloween. Why not have some fun?” Tara replied brightly.

“So I can totally tell you to go down on me?”

“Once we’re Zorped and mindless we’ll happily obey.”

Mary squirmed and smiled. “I really like this game.”

“Me too,” Crystal said, closing and locking the door. “Make out for us, slaves.”

Tara rolled her eyes. “We’re not wearing the dolls yet.”

“Does it really matter?”

“Crystal! Let them play the game,” Mary whined, bouncing with excitement.

“Fine.”

“Hang on, I gotta get it to stay on my head.” Tara started to look around for something to tie the doll to her head, but Crystal groaned and walked over.

“Here.” She put the doll on Tara’s head, and gasped as Tara’s face instantly went black. “Fuck. That’s kinda hot.”

“Isn’t it?” Naomi said with a loving sigh.

“So you two play slave-girl a lot?”

“First time ever. It’s the best!”

Crystal chuckled. She was using hair clips to attach each of the Zorp’s little plush legs to Tara’s hair. “There. Now it should stay put. How’s it feel?”

“It feels good,” Tara replied in a blank voice.

“So you’re my mindless slave now?”

“Yes, I am a mindless slave. I obey.”

Crystal shuddered and rubbed at her chest. “Then strip for me.”

“I obey.”

Naomi, Crystal and Mary watched as Tara got to her feet, face totally blank as she began stripping off her green tights.

Mary ran over and put a hand on Naomi’s shoulder, grinning. “So you get to be my slave-girl, right?”

“Guess so,” Naomi said with a nervous grin. “I’m… kinda nervous.”

“Oh. Well we can take it slow.”

“No, I mean I’m really wet and excited to do this.” Naomi blushed deeply. “Please have fun with us.” With that she slid the Zorp doll onto her head. Her eyes emptied, her body went limp, and Mary cooed over her cute blank face.

“Wow, you really look mindless.”

“Yes, I am mindless. I obey.”

“Take off your clothes,” Mary giggled.

“I obey.”

Naomi stood up and began to strip, just as Tara was tossing aside her panties, leaving her totally naked except for the plush Zorp doll on her head. Crystal was standing next to Tara, running a hand up and down her body. Her hand moved nervously, hesitant to do anything too naughty, but Tara showed no reaction at all.

“Can I touch your pussy?”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

Mary watched excitedly as Crystal reached down and ran her fingers over Tara’s pussy. “Wow, she’s so wet.”

“She really is,” Crystal said with wonder. “Make out with me.”

“I obey.”

Tara kissed her.

Mary bounced excitedly. “Make out with me,” she told Naomi, who was still undressing.

“I obey.” Naomi kept sliding off her miniskirt as she stumbled forward to kiss the black cat girl.

The four girls moaned and happily kissed until Crystal pulled away. She reached under her skirt and took off her panties. “Eat me out, slave.”

“I obey,” Tara said as she dropped to her knees. There was no hesitation at all as she dove in and began eating Crystal out.

“Holy crap she’s really doing it.” Crystal was grinning and shaking, clutching at Tara’s head but careful not to knock off the plush doll.

Mary broke the kiss and squealed. “Ooh, I wanna do that too.”

“I obey,” Naomi replied, before grabbing Mary’s head and began pushing her down to the ground.

“Hey wait, I meant I wanted you to eat my—” Mary fell to her knees and looked up at Naomi’s wet pussy. She licked her lips. “Well, maybe a little.” She stuck out her tongue and began to lick.

Crystal laughed. “You would eat out a slave, Mary.”

“Hey! I’ll enjoy my kinky sex slave girl how I want. Plus she tastes so good.”

Crystal rubbed at her chin. “Lay down on the bed, slave.”

“I obey.” The mindless Tara backed away, then dropped down onto the bed.

“Spread your legs,” Crystal said as she knelt down at the edge.

“I obey.”

Mary pulled back and saw Crystal eating Tara out. “Lay down next to your girlfriend and I’ll eat you out too.”

“I obey,” Naomi said, dropping down onto the bed beside Tara.

“And make out,” Mary giggled.

“We obey,” Tara and Naomi replied in unison. With matching blank expressions they leaned closer and began to slowly kiss, eyes open and empty.

Mary nudged Crystal. “And you were worried you wouldn’t hook up with anyone tonight.”

Crystal blushed. “Shut up. What are the odds we’d find two kinky girls like this?”

“We should totally get their numbers,” Mary said with a laugh, before diving back in to eat Naomi out.

After a while Crystal and Mary climbed onto the bed to ride the other girls faces, even making out a bit themselves. They kept giving orders and the slave girls wearing the Zorp dolls were happy to obey. Mary was just cumming while Crystal laid dazed on the bed when Tara and Naomi suddenly stood up sharply.

“Where are you going?” Crystal asked weakly.

“We have to go be mindless slaves somewhere else now.”

The two naked girls began walking to the door.

“Wait!”

The girls stopped, looking back with blank faces. “We cannot stay.”

“We have to go be mindless slaves for Connie now.”

“It’s the most important thing to us.”

“That’s fine,” Crystal replied, cheeks red. “But you have to get dressed first. You can’t go out like that.”

“We obey,” Tara and Naomi replied. They stiffly walked over and began collecting their clothes. Naomi tried to put her shirt on over the Zorp doll and it got stuck, accidentally tugging it off. Crystal and Mary watched as Naomi shuddered, her face filling with emotion.

“Wow, that was… amazing.” Naomi grinned at them. “Thank you so much. I hope we weren’t too weird.”

“Are you kidding? That was the bestest,” Mary giggled.

“It really was. I think you turned me on to this mindless slave thing.”

“Isn’t it so fucking hot? Being totally helpless before your mistress?” Naomi hugged herself and moaned. “Anyway. I have to go. I have to go to Connie.” Naomi almost frowned in confusion, but Crystal waved her off.

“Go have fun. I totally get it.”

Naomi smiled and kept getting dressed. “You made us give you our numbers. So you’ll call, right?”

“Definitely.”

“Cool,” Naomi blushed. She was dressed, and so was Tara, who stood there blankly. “Anyway, it was nice meeting you two.”

“You too,” Mary said, giggling and rubbing at her pussy as Naomi put the Zorp doll back on her head. Her smile dropped, turning back into a blank face. Then the two girlfriends turned and marched out the door, closing it behind them. “They were super nice.”

“They were,” Crystal agreed. She was blushing hard. “So, um, would you want to keep playing without them?”

“Like, just the two of us?”

“Y-yeah. If you want.”

Mary rolled over and took Crystal’s hand, grinning. “I’d love to.”

Crystal beamed back at her with a wide smile. “Awesome.” Then she sighed and let her excitement drop. Crystal opened her eyes, trying to look blank. “So what can this slave do for you… Mistress?”

Mary tilted her head. “Huh.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just… kinda thought I’d be the slave.”

“Oh. I guess I could pretend to be the mistress, but I was hoping to be the slave too.”

Mary and Crystal looked at each other then broke out laughing. “Looks like we gotta find a mistress for both of us then.”

“Maybe we can ask Naomi and Tara to borrow their Mistress. What was her name?”

“I think they said Connie.”

“Connie,” Crystal said, tasting the name. Mistress Connie. It had a nice ring to it. Then she blushed at Mary. “So can I play slave-girl first?”

Mary rolled her eyes and spread her legs. “Sure, sure. Eat me out, slave. And make me cum good.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Crystal replied, squirming with delight as she slid off the bed. “I obey.” She began eating Mary out, trying to keep a blank face but kept breaking into smiles. “I don’t know how they managed to look so mindless the whole time.”

“I know, right? They totally gotta be actresses.”

“I can’t wait to play with them again,” moaned Crystal, before diving her tongue back into Mary’s pussy.

“Mhm. I just wanna play with their Mistress. Do you think she’d like us?”

Crystal pulled back and stuck her hands on her hips. “Come on. Look at us. What kinky Mistress wouldn’t want us for slaves?”

“True. Now get back to eating, slave.”

Crystal whimpered and nodded. “Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

Mary laid her head back on the bed and moaned as her friend ate her out. Definitely not how she expected her night to be going, but she was so grateful they ran into those cute lesbian perverts. “God I love Halloween,” Mary said, before closing her eyes and imagining that her, Crystal, Naomi and Tara were all kneeling in devotion to this Mistress Connie, whoever she was.