The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!

Part 4

Michelle thrashed and fought with every ounce of her willpower. Her body didn’t so much as twitch. She was trapped frozen on the couch, wrapped in a blanket as the vibrator worked mercilessly at her clit. Michelle cried out in her mind with one final push, only for the waves of pleasure to drag her back under. A fresh orgasm rocked Michelle. Her mind was slowly being eroded by the pleasure, and Michelle didn’t know how long it would be before she was nothing but a melted puddle.

She should have been able to fight. But the fact that she remained frozen only proved how helpless she was. That she wanted to obey more than she wanted to protect herself. There was no way for her to escape this total obedience.

And even worse than that…

A faint voice traveled through the house. Michelle’s frozen body showed no reaction as the dazed words reached her. “I am… your slave.”

She wasn’t the only one Connie was after.

Was that Naomi or Tara who’d spoken? She’d heard Tara’s voice before. So strong and full of laughter. Then weak and dazed. Connie was really hypnotizing them.

No. The Contessa was hypnotizing them. The monster she’d created.

Maybe one of them had gotten away. That hope almost rallied Michelle, until she heard a pair of empty voice speak in unison. “Yes, Contessa.”

Michelle came again. Tara and her girlfriend were helpless slaves now. Just like her. She was a helpless slave. Cumming her brains out. Just like Contessa wanted.

It was so terrible and sexy. A dark fantasy come to life. Michelle almost lost herself to it completely. Until the back door opened and Jane walked in.

Michelle wanted to cry with joy. Except she couldn’t change her expression at all, fixed with the happy smile Contessa had told her to wear. It didn’t matter, since Jane was here to save her! She just needed to be snapped out of this trance and with two simple words she could put Connie back to normal. As soon as Jane realized something was wrong.

Except the seconds ticked by. Michelle couldn’t move her head, so she struggled to glance over enough to see.

Jane stood there by the open door, typing away at her phone and oblivious to everything else around her. It was so hard to keep her eyes to the side to watch her daughter, waiting for some kind of reaction. In her head Michelle was pleading, then screaming, then outright cursing for Jane to notice her. Finally Jane chuckled and lifted her head.

“Oh. Hey mom.” Then Jane put her head down and went back to texting.

What was wrong with kids today and their cell phones!?

Michelle struggled to speak, but the vibrator kept buzzing at her clit and the vibrations were racing right up into her brain. It was nearly impossible to think. The slightest distraction made Michelle’s eyes wander, the pleasure overtaking her once again. She almost lost herself until Jane spoke again.

“Watching one of your horror movies?”

When Michelle looked over Jane had her arms crossed, frowning distastefully at the television. It was still paused on the cheesy actress’ scream, the woman’s tits fully on display. Michelle would have been mortified at her daughter catching her staring and smiling at a topless lady on TV, but that was nothing compared to the vibrator strapped to her thighs and forcing Michelle to cum endlessly.

‘Push play!’ Michelle shouted inside her mind. If they could only get to the end of the movie then Connie would go back to normal and undo all of this. She didn’t know what the Contessa was doing to poor Tara and Naomi.

An image flashed through her mind of the Contessa fingering the two girls, making them cum as she drained their minds completely. They’re pretty faces so blank and weak.

Michelle came, hating how much she loved the terrible fantasy. The faintest moan escaped her blank smile.

Jane just rolled her eyes. “Well count me out. I’m just gonna chill in my room. You and Connie can enjoy your scary movies.” Then Jane raised an eyebrow and looked around. “Where is Connie?”

‘Brainwashing your sister and her girlfriend into helpless slaves, just like she’s trying to do to me.’ Michelle stared into Jane’s eyes, trying to convey all of that silently. But it was clearly lost on her daughter.

Jane scowled. “Fine, don’t talk to me. See if I care.”

Jane waved her hand and walked out of the room, back to looking at her phone. Michelle fought at the Contessa’s control over her body, struggling in vain to get out even one word of warning to Jane. Her attempts were just as futile as everything else she’d tried.

A door closed further into the house. The front door? Did the girls get away? Or did the Contessa leave to get more victims?

Then, from the next room, she heard Jane say, “Oh hey, Connie. Nice cape. Going as Count Dorkula this year?”

Michelle winced. Or would have, if her face wasn’t frozen with a happy smile.

Someone spoke, too low for her to hear.

“What the fuck? Why are you… naked…”

Oh no.

More whispered words Michelle just couldn’t make out.

“I’m not… no… not a…”

Oh no no no no.

There was no denying the weakness in Jane’s voice. How it was dropping into a blank monotone. The same way Michelle spoke in trance. How was Connie doing this? How was she hypnotizing the girls this easily?

Was she always capable of dominating the family like this? Did it take the Contessa to bring out Connie’s true skill?

The pleasure was drilling into the very core of her as she listened to the hushed voices in the next room.

And then Michelle heard the two words she dreaded and hoped to hear.

A monotone voice saying, “Yes, Contessa.”

Michelle came again, hardest of all. She was melting into the orgasm as footsteps approached. Jane entered the den, walking backwards. Her face was completely blank, staring absently ahead of her at the Contessa, who entered wearing nothing but her black cape and a confident grin.

“Such a busy house you have, Michelle. I didn’t expect your friends to be over this soon.”

Did Connie not remember Jane and Tara? She supposed the Contessa did think she was a separate person. Which means she didn’t know they were Michelle’s daughters. Would it have mattered if she knew?

“Tell me your name, slave.”

“Jane,” Jane replied blankly.

“Michelle,” Michelle replied blankly, not even meaning to.

The Contessa waved a hand at her. “Stay silent, Michelle. I’m playing with this thrall first. You still have your mind, don’t you?”

Michelle nodded her head. She felt so weak and helpless. It was amazing to think that she wasn’t already completely gone. She was worried the Contessa would be upset, but instead she grinned.

“Good. I want you to watch as I break your friend. And then she’ll help me break you. Won’t you, slave?”

Jane’s head turned to Michelle. Emotion flickered across her face. “I… no… Don’t want to break…”

The Contessa grabbed Jane’s head and forced her to look into her eyes. The flimsy resistance on Jane’s face melted back into blank obedience.

“Kneel for me.”

“Yes, Contessa.” Jane dropped to her knees, staring raptly into the eyes of the Contessa.

“You are helpless staring into my eyes.”

“Yes, Contessa.”

“But what did you feel when I looked away?”

“I felt… like I could think… I couldn’t understand… why I was doing this…”

“Hmm. You seem to have the strangest will out of all of them. I’ll have to do something about that.”

The Contessa turned on her heel and walked over to Michelle. Trapped in her head, Michelle prepared herself for whatever was coming. Would the Contessa hurt her? Pleasure her? The fear only made Michelle want it more. Whatever the Contessa would give her. It was so pathetic and only proved how powerless she was.

The Contessa didn’t lay a finger on Michelle, however. Instead she stooped over the table and grabbed a handful of popcorn. Michelle noticed Jane shaking her head, eyes blinking rapidly. She really was fighting off the Contessa’s control!

Although watching Jane become brainwashed and helpless like her would be so hot.

Michelle whimpered as her body almost came. She couldn’t… not to that thought…

She held off the orgasm with everything she had, focusing on the Contessa as she towered over Jane with a handful of popcorn. The Contessa locked eyes with Jane. Whatever resistance she’d been mustering vanished as Jane went back to being blissfully mindless.

“Eat this, slave.” She held out a piece of popcorn.

Jane plucked the piece of popcorn and put it in her mouth. She chewed it slowly, mechanically.

“Tell me how it tastes.”

“Buttery. Salty. It’s good.”

“Now let’s add a new flavor to it.” The Contessa held out her hand, making Jane focus on the popcorn. “This popcorn is now infused with a new flavor. It is infused with your obedience to me. The more obedient to me you are, the stronger the flavor will be. And that flavor will register as pure pleasure.”

Michelle shivered with need.

“The greatest pleasure you’ve ever known. And the pleasure will grow as your obedience grows.”

She took one piece of popcorn and held it out before Jane. “Now eat this.”

Jane took the popcorn and ate it. Instantly her body shuddered and her eyes crossed. An empty moan spilled out of Jane as she chewed it.

“You tasted the pleasure, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Contessa.”

“So there is obedience to me within you.”

“Yes, Contessa.”

“But you’re not completely obedient to me yet, are you?”

“No, Contessa.”

“Then there’s room for that pleasure to grow. Every time you obey me, your obedience grows. Which means the pleasure grows more powerful. More addictive. Stick out your tongue.”

Jane opened her mouth and put her tongue out. The Contessa delicately placed a single piece of popcorn on her outstretched tongue. “Accept these commands without reply. Keep your tongue out. Stay on your knees, locked to the floor.” Then she turned her back on Jane, smirking at Michelle. “Now wake up, Jane.”

Michelle watched as Jane’s eyes lit up. She came awake, eyebrows coming together in confusion. She rocked back and forth, clearly unable to get off her knees. She made a startled sound, then seemed to notice her stuck out tongue.

Then Jane tasted what was on her tongue.

Jane groaned, her eyes nearly crossing. “Huuuawww. Whaaah ihhh… nnnghhnn…”

“I am going to make you my slave, Jane. You will become my completely obedient sex slave. Obeying my every command. Fucking whoever I tell you to fuck. You will be mine. And you just need to eat that popcorn to start.”

“Fuuuhhhk ooouuu,” Jane moaned, but there was no denying the ecstasy that she must be feeling. Jane was panting, drool dripping down her stuck out tongue. She was tasting pure pleasure on her tongue, clearly strong enough to almost overpower her. Michelle didn’t know how much obedience that translated to. But she knew even a single bite would be enough to corrupt her.

‘Fight it,’ Michelle thought, urging her daughter to resist.

Jane’s head slowly began to tilt. Her tongue stayed outstretched, the popcorn sliding ever so slightly down the side of her tongue. For a moment Jane hesitated. Then with a shake of her head the soggy piece of popcorn slipped off her tongue and fell to the floor.

Jane heaved out a sigh and nearly fell forward, looking ready to collapse. Drool spilled down to her chest as she panted.

Michelle had never been so proud of her.

Instead of looking defeated, the Contessa merely shrugged. She grabbed Jane by the hair and forced her head back. Then put another piece of popcorn on her tongue. Jane whimpered, her eyes rolling back as the taste of it sunk in.

“Eat it,” the Contessa commanded.

Jane shook, and groaned, and kept her tongue out as long as she could. She didn’t last ten seconds before her tongue pulled back into her mouth as she ate the popcorn. It looked like Jane nearly came as she whined blissfully. She swallowed it down and panted, looking totally exhausted.

She didn’t resist at all as the Contessa popped another piece of popcorn into her mouth. “Eat.”

Jane chewed it, squirming and definitely having an orgasm this time. Michelle watched her daughter losing the fight and came too, unable to fight any longer.

“Didn’t it taste better that time, Jane?”

“Y-yes.”

“Do you know why it was better than before?”

“Because… I obeyed.” Jane shook her head. She tried to fight it, but she already looked so weak. “But I’m not going to do it a—”

“Eat,” Contessa commanded as she tossed a piece of popcorn at her.

Jane dove to the side to catch the popcorn in her mouth. She just caught it, but her knees stuck to the floor as commanded. Jane tilted over and fell to the floor, moaning and groping at herself from the pleasure filling her.

“You are free to move again Jane. Just remember that every time you obey your obedience grows. So the more you eat, the more you become mine.”

Jane slapped a hand on the floor. She lifted herself up, arms trembling. “I… I’m not going… to eat any more…”

The Contessa’s dark eyes shone with delight. Michelle never knew that Connie could look so evil. It was beautiful. “That’s good. Because I’m done giving you popcorn.” The Contessa shrugged and turned her back on Jane.

That wasn’t what Jane expected. Michelle actually saw the heartbreak in her daughter’s eyes. God, Jane was already desperate for it.

Michelle groaned and came again.

“But… I mean, good.”

“Yup, this popcorn is all mine.” The Contessa grinned and stuffed popcorn into her mouth. Jane watched her eat and whimpered. It was popcorn she’d never get to eat. Pleasure she’d never get to enjoy. Then the Contessa made a show of looking down at the floor. Jane followed her gaze and saw the wet piece of popcorn laying there. The piece she’d managed to valiantly resist eating before.

Michelle watched Jane inching towards the dropped piece of popcorn, drool slipping down her chin. If she ate it that would be the end. She wouldn’t just be obeying Contessa. She’d be helping to put herself more under the Contessa’s control, too addicted to the pleasure to fight.

It was only when Jane reached the soggy popcorn on the floor that Michelle realized that she was cheering Jane on to eat it. To give in. To lose. To be a slave.

The orgasm that washed over Michelle was slow and sweet. It felt so wonderfully wrong. And only grew in strength as she watched Jane reach out for the popcorn.

“Don’t use your hands,” Contessa suddenly commanded. “Use only your mouth to get the popcorn.”

“I- I—”

Jane was considering resisting, but Michelle already saw the truth. She was desperate enough to eat it already. And obeying the Contessa would just make the pleasure stronger when she did eat it. So it was with a mournful wail that Jane bent forward and licked the popcorn off the floor. She swallowed it in one gulp, throwing her head back. Her eyes crossed as she came, moaning pathetically the whole time.

The Contessa cackled with delight as Jane sat there in her shame, forced to face what she’d done.

“Strip for me, slave.”

Jane glared up at the Contessa, but shivered when she saw the piece of popcorn in her fingers, poised to be thrown.

She threw off her shirt. The Contessa threw a piece of popcorn, which Jane caught in the air.

She was moaning blissfully as she unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. The Contessa threw another piece of popcorn. Jane lunged for it but it bounced off her forehead. It landed on the couch next to Michelle, so she had a perfect view as a topless Jane lunged at the couch, scooping the popcorn up using only her mouth. Like a hungry dog.

Jane chewed the popcorn with a moan, then seemed to remember Michelle. For just a moment Jane appeared to snap out of the spell. She looked so ashamed, probably wondering what her mom must think of her. That she would do all of this just for some popcorn.

Michelle wished she could talk, so that she could let Jane know that she understood completely. And so that Jane could hear her own orgasmic cries.

Jane kept looking to Michelle for support, but when none came she groaned and unzipped her pants. She tugged her pants and panties off at the same time, kicking off her shoes and socks with them. She rolled over onto her knees and looked up at the Contessa, expectantly. Michelle could actually smell how wet Jane was.

The Contessa stroked at her chin, considering Jane. “If you’re going to eat scraps like a dog you should act the part. Bark for me.”

Jane barked, then blushed, shame setting in. Then she barked again. This time a smile tugged at her lips. The Contessa threw a handful of popcorn into the air, scattering them across the floor of the den. Jane barked and barked, crawling off on all fours to get the popcorn.

She was giving in to the pleasure. Forgetting shame completely. Embracing only obedience.

‘Connie broke her,’ Michelle thought as she came hard. The couch was soaked beneath her. Michelle wanted to move so she could fuck herself. To crawl around with Jane. To be broken too. Oh god, what was happening to them?

She opened her eyes and saw Jane reaching under the couch, scooping up the last piece of popcorn. She popped it into her mouth and moaned. Then, after quickly spinning around to check the floor, Jane crawled over to the Contessa.

“What a good bitch you make. Perhaps you should be my obedient bitch, instead of my obedient thrall.”

“What-whatever you want… Conn- Contessa.”

“Look at you. So wet. So eager.” The Contessa ran a hand over Jane’s head, and Jane whimpered happily at the touch. Then the Contessa locked eyes with her. “Is there any resistance left in your head?”

Jane’s eyes clouded over. “Yes,” she answered, her blank voice sounding so ashamed. “I- I want to obey, Contessa. But there’s… some small part left. Thinks it’s wrong.”

“That’s okay, my pet.” The Contessa grinned. “That just means I need to crush it.”

Jane smiled with relief. “How, Contessa?”

“Like this.” The Contessa walked over to Michelle. She grabbed at the blanket covering Michelle and yanked it away with a flourish. Michelle saw Jane’s eyes go wide at the sight of her mother, naked and getting off to a vibrator tied to her thigh.

Michelle’s pussy clenched as Jane watched her. She couldn’t cover herself up at all. She was caught in an almost perpetual orgasm now.

“Stick out your tongue, Michelle.”

Her mouth opened. Her tongue slid out. Michelle moaned, her body so sore but desperate for more.

Then she tasted salt and butter as the Contessa placed a piece of popcorn on her tongue.

“Bitch, come and eat.”

Jane crawled over, hesitant. She got up onto the couch. She was breathing hard. Michelle could see the struggle in her eyes as she looked at the popcorn. But Michelle also saw how dripping wet her daughter was.

“I- I can’t.”

The refusal only made the Contessa’s dark smile grow. “Then this is it. The final piece to crushing you.” She gripped Jane’s head and forced it back, staring deep into her eyes. “Know this truth, Jane. Let it deep into the core of your soul. If you eat that piece of popcorn then you will be mine completely. No resistance. No free will. Nothing but depraved obedience to me alone. As soon as you eat it your old life will fade. You’ll become my happily devoted bitch. Understand?”

Jane’s eyes were glossed over. “I understand…”

“What happens when you eat that piece of popcorn?”

“I will become yours. Your bitch. Happily devoted. No resistance. No free will. Only yours.”

“Excellent.” The Contessa pulled away. “Now eat it.”

Jane began to lean in, eye blank and mouth opening.

Michelle groaned. Jane was so close to her now. So close to being brainwashed. She was really going to watch it.

But then Jane pulled back. She shook out her head hard. She fought against the Contessa’s control. When she opened her eyes she was awake. “I- I want… but… I won’t. I won’t.”

Michelle could see that it took everything Jane had to refuse. It was strength Michelle knew she didn’t have. Not anymore.

“Bitch, freeze in place.”

Jane went rigid as a statue, still looking at Michelle. She began to look around wildly, body perfectly still. Michelle knew intimately what Jane was feeling.

The Contessa gave a throaty chuckle, stroking at Jane’s cheek. “So admirable. But ultimately your resistance means nothing. Because I know someone who wants to see you lose.”

Michelle whimpered, the popcorn still on her tongue.

“Michelle, when I snap my fingers you’ll be able to move again. You could run out of here. Or eat that piece of popcorn. If you do, you’ll save Jane. Since she didn’t eat it then she’ll keep that last bit of resistance. She’s still be oh so wonderfully obedient to me, but she won’t be my broken bitch.

“Or you can do what I want and feed it to her. Make her swallow it and break that last piece of her free will yourself. Give her to me, and damn both of you in the process. You’ll both belong to me. My thrall and my bitch.”

Oh god. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t. Surely she’d never do such a thing to her own daughter. She-

The Contessa snapped her fingers.

Michelle moaned as she turned and grabbed Jane’s head, pulling her in for a kiss. Her tongue slipped into Jane’s open mouth as she moaned deeply. Jane moaned back against her.

“You can move, Jane.”

Jane didn’t pull away. Instead she returned the deep kiss, tongue meeting Michelle’s. They made out, completely absorbed in the moment. Suddenly Jane pushed her away, breathing hard.

Michelle was panting, watching her daughter closely. She licked her lips, tasting the salt left behind. Michelle’s mouth was empty.

Jane shut her eyes and gulped, swallowing the popcorn. Then lunged forward and went right back to making out with Michelle even as she began to cum. Michelle could feel Jane shaking and writhing against her as she came. She knew what was happening to her daughter. That she was doomed. That they were both doomed.

Michelle moaned into Jane’s mouth and came with her.

When they finally broke the kiss Michelle was left panting, wondering how she could have done this. But she already knew the dark truth.

It was what the Contessa wanted. So she’d done it.

As Jane opened her eyes Michelle saw the change in them. Pure lust. Pure devotion. Just a broken slave eager to serve.

“Bitch, how do you feel?”

“Wonderful, Contessa. I’ve never felt so good in my life.”

“Excellent. Michelle, drop to the floor.”

Michelle’s body went limp and she slid away. She tumbled slowly and ungracefully off the couch, collapsing in a heap onto the floor. Her body was exhausted, completely worn out from everything that had happened. Contessa leaned over her and finally pulled the vibrator away. Michelle had no idea how long she’d been frozen on the couch, cumming over and over. With the movie paused there was no way to track time. No way to turn Connie back.

But for the first time, Michelle wondered if she even wanted their old selves back. The Contessa was the darkest desires Connie had. And Michelle was letting this happen to them as well. So was Jane. Some part of them deep down wanted this.

And that was the hottest thing yet.

She didn’t realize the Contessa was talking at first. She just absorbed the words. “Now taste.”

Something was pressed into her mouth. Popcorn. And then the flavor struck. Pure pleasure like she’d never known. The taste of her own obedience. It would break her, just like it broke Jane.

She swallowed it down, then looked around greedily for more.

Michelle rose up from the floor and saw Contessa standing over her with a dark grin. Then she noticed Jane sitting on the couch, her legs spread wide. And positioned on one of her nipples was a piece of popcorn.

She climbed up onto Jane and stuck her open mouth against her tit. Her tongue lapped up the popcorn. And then, groaning and drooling, began sucking on Jane’s nipple. Michelle heard Jane moaning too, and looked up to see her daughter smiling back at her.

The Contessa put a piece of popcorn on Jane’s other tit, so Michelle moved her head over to suckle at that one too.

After a minute the Contessa grabbed Michelle’s hair and pulled her back.

“So desperate. You want to be broken too, don’t you?”

“Yes, Contessa,” Michelle gasped. She wanted it. Needed it.

“Then let this be your last piece. Just like the piece that broke Jane into my obedient bitch.”

Jane barked. She was groping at her tits and squirming, eager for more.

Michelle opened her mouth to be fed, but instead the Contessa lowered the last piece of popcorn. Right to Jane’s pussy. She slid it up and down Jane’s wet cunt, letting it soak up her juices. Jane groaned at the touch, moaning the Contessa’s name.

Michelle had her tongue hanging out, drooling as she watched.

Finally the Contessa placed the wet piece of popcorn right above Jane’s clit. “With this, your resistance will be broken. You will be my thrall. My slave.” Michelle shuddered as the Contessa gripped her hair tighter. “Now eat, Michelle, and become mine completely.”

Michelle pressed in desperately, but not for the popcorn. Not right away. She would savor this. She kissed at Jane’s clit. Slid her tongue up and down her pussy lips. Touched herself as Jane moaned loudly.

“Oh god. Please. Eat me out. Don’t stop.”

Michelle ate out Jane’s cunt. She tasted salt and butter and Jane’s pussy and her own obedience. She ate her out, and eventually slid her tongue up to eat that last piece of popcorn, all while the Contessa smiled smugly over the both of them, drinking in their desperate moans.

It was the best popcorn Michelle had ever eaten.