The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!

Part 3

Naomi tapped her foot impatiently at the bottom of the stairs. “Hurry up, Tara. We’re gonna be late for the party.”

“Hang on!” Tara shouted back. She was up in her room, and by the sound of it Naomi was worried she was tearing the place apart. “I know it’s here! I need it!”

Naomi rolled her eyes, but she had to admit it was adorable how excited her girlfriend was for the costume party. Tara had really gone all out, and it was all to make her happy. Naomi blushed. Having a girlfriend for Halloween really was the best. She didn’t think there was any way the night could get better.

“Hello, my dear.”

The woman’s voice came from right behind her, close enough to feel the breath on her neck. Naomi whirled around in shock and slammed back against the wall. She was wide-eyed with fright, until she saw that it was only Connie.

“Geeze, Connie. You scared the hell out of me.”

Connie tilted her head, confused. “Who is this Connie? I am the Contessa.”

Now Naomi took in Connie’s costume. She had a cheesy black vampire cape wrapped around herself tight, hiding everything below the neck except for her bare feet. Her hair was slicked back in a way that actually looked pretty cool, and she’d gone heavy on the eye shadow and black lipstick. Connie gave a predatory grin, like she was a real vampire.

Naomi gave a thumbs up. “Wow, you make a pretty good vampire.”

Connie raised her chin and stared down her nose at Naomi, using a withering voice to say, “I am an exceptional vampire, thank you. And what is your name, doctor?”

“What are you—” Naomi smacked her forehead. Of course. Connie was doing some bit in character, so she was expecting Naomi to do the same.

“I’m Dr. Maya Quantum, from the game Quarantine Katie. Me and Tara are doing a couples costume.” She grinned. Her costume really wasn’t much. Just a cheap white lab coat, fake glasses and a black mini skirt. The mini skirt was a little on the revealing side, but Naomi just loved the way Tara’s eyes had been glued to her legs all night.

“You look ravishing, doctor. Can I call you Maya?”

“Just call me Naomi,” she replied, rolling her eyes.

Connie cocked her head, as if she really was confused. Like she didn’t actually remember Naomi’s name, which was a little rude. But then Connie shrugged with a dark chuckle. “Well then, Naomi. You look good enough to eat.” She licked at her lips with an intense gaze. Connie was being downright seductive, which wasn’t all that bad of a look on her. Usually she was so shy.

Naomi smirked. “Oh right, guess you’re gonna drink my blood now.”

“After I’ve seduced you, yes.”

“Careful. Tara’s gonna be down any second and I doubt she’ll be happy about you trying to steal her girlfriend.”

To that, Connie just chuckled again. “I’ll simply seduce her as well. Two obedient thralls serving as my sex slaves is better than one, after all.”

Naomi hissed in a breath and shuddered. Fuck. She couldn’t stop the fantasy from popping into her head. Naomi saw herself naked on the floor, struggling as Tara held her down. Her girlfriend was naked, eyes empty and hypnotized. Then Connie would lean over and bite her neck, draining her will too. Making them both slaves.

Why was that thought so hot?

“L-look. I know you hypnotized me and it got a little, um, kinky, and it was great but we really haven’t talked about doing any—”

Feet thundered down the stairs and Naomi shut her mouth fast. She couldn’t let Tara hear what they were talking about. There’s no way Tara would be up for… whatever kinky stuff Connie was teasing her with.

“Hey Tara!” she said, much too loud.

Tara jumped down the rest of the stairs and grinned. Naomi still couldn’t get over how good she looked as Quarantine Katie. Tara was decked out in a pair of green tights with yellow lines running along the sides, a perfect match for Quarantine Katie’s signature suit. Of course Tara’s athletic body filled the tights out perfectly, with the outfit a little snug in all the right places.

When Naomi had first seen her in the costume she’d been tempted to forget all about her friend’s party and just spend the night fucking her girlfriend’s brains out. Of course she didn’t have the courage to act on the impulse, so instead she’d settled for grabbing Tara’s cute butt every chance she could.

“You must be Tara,” Connie said with a husky chuckle.

Tara tilted her head. “What’s up with Connie?”

“She’s doing a bit. She’s the sexy vampire Contessa.”

“Oh cool. Anyway I just stopped by to get this!” Tara lifted her hands triumphantly, holding a plush pink alien octopus doll. “Now that I’ve got my Zorp my costume is complete.”

“What is a Zorp?” Connie asked, wrinkling her nose in distaste.

“Come on, Connie, you know what the Zorps are. They’re the flying cuddle-fish aliens from Quarantine Katie. They land on your head and make people into happy mindless slaves. Remember?” Suddenly Tara put the Zorp on top of her head, and grabbed a white elastic band attached to the bottom of the doll. She tucked it under her chin and grinned, waving her head back and forth as the Zorp stayed firmly on her head.

“Very cute,” Naomi told her.

Then Tara wiped the smile off her face. She put her arms out straight and gave herself a mindless expression. She groaned and began zombie walking. “Must… obey… the Zorps…”

Naomi blushed as she grabbed Tara and pulled her in for a kiss. Damn, but she loved when Tara pretended that the Zorp doll made her mindless. It was just… so sexy in a way that Naomi could hardly put into words. And she suspected that Tara had suggested these costumes just to play the part of a Zorped Katie for her, which only made it all the better.

It was funny, though, since Naomi hadn’t always had a thing for Zorp brainwashed girls. Lately she just couldn’t get enough of the fantasy. Ever since Connie had hypnotized her…

Suddenly remembering Connie she pulled away, face flushed. Connie had just been flirting with her. Probably just a joke. Just teasing her friend’s girlfriend for a Halloween prank. Who didn’t joke about hypnotizing your best friend’s girlfriend into a sex slave?

Connie’s hand crept out of her cape to stroke at her chin. Her cape fluttered, and for just a second Naomi thought she saw a flash of Connie’s naked body underneath. But there was no way Connie was just standing in front of them naked, right?

“That is quite amusing. And being mindless is a wonderful expression on you. Once I make you into my thrall you can be mindless all the time.”

Tara blinked. “What’s a thrall?”

“It’s um, kinda like a slave. Connie was just joking about—”

“I was telling the cute doctor here how I intended to seduce you both. To make you both into my obedient sex slaves.”

Naomi bit her lip. Fuck, Connie really just came out and said that? Was this a prank or just very bold roleplay? But surely Tara would be offended that Connie would say something like-

“We’ll see about that!”

Naomi stared in disbelief as Tara smirked and went into a fighting pose, aiming an imaginary blaster at Connie. “Quarantine Katie can totally handle any monster, even a vampire. So your days are numbered, bloodsucker!”

Naomi rolled her eyes hard. Of course Tara would go into the roleplay and obliviously miss the sexy undertones.

She expected Connie to play into it, maybe hiss and run off swearing revenge like a chastened movie vampire, but instead Connie’s expression went cold. Naomi actually shivered as she saw the deadly glare chiseled on Connie’s face. Connie locked eyes with Tara, who eeped and backed up a few steps in surprise.

“You dare to challenge my power?” Connie marched closer, backing Tara up against the wall. “I am the Contessa. I am centuries old. My powers cannot be matched.”

“You’re, um, really in character,” Naomi mumbled, trying to ignore how it was kinda hot how dominant Connie was acting. Even if she was acting like she was dominating Naomi’s girlfriend. Or maybe it was hot because Connie was doing it to her girlfriend.

Connie paid her no attention. She just kept glaring into Tara’s eyes as she suddenly reached out and shoved Tara into the wall. Hard.

Naomi snapped out of her daze and growled. “Hey! Take it easy.”

But Connie kept ignoring her. And weirdly Tara ignored her too. She didn’t even react when Connie had shoved her. She was just staring into Connie’s eyes. Like she was transfixed. Like-

Like she was hypnotized.

“You cannot resist me,” Connie declared, wrapping her hand lightly around Tara’s throat. Not to hurt her. It almost looked… possessive. “You’ve already lost. Sinking into my eyes. Losing yourself. You belong to me now. You are nothing but my helpless slave. Say it.”

Tara’s face was totally blank as her mouth slowly moved. “I am… nothing but your… helpless slave.”

Naomi whimpered. She’d heard Tara pretending to act mindless. Hell, she practically begged Tara to keep doing it for her to the point that Tara must know it was some kind of weird kink for her. But Tara wasn’t all that great of an actress.

This time she was perfect. Her voice completely empty. Her eyes totally lifeless. Tara was really, truly hypnotized.

How could this happen? Sure, Connie was a hypnotist, but it had been so instant. Connie had just made Tara stare into her eyes for a few seconds before she became entranced. Had she done this to Tara before? What did Connie do with Tara while she was hypnotized?

Then Naomi wondered if they had set this up for her. If Tara had mentioned Naomi’s new interest in mindless girls to Connie. Was this whole thing set up to play into Naomi’s new fetish? Naomi had to admit that watching a vampire Connie hypnotizing her girlfriend into a slave was one of the single sexiest things she had ever seen.

Maybe they were going to have a threesome. Maybe Connie would hypnotize and enslave her next. Oh god, she hoped so.

“There’s a good slave,” Connie cooed, reached up to stroke Tara’s face. As her arm lifted it moved the cape aside, and now Naomi clearly saw Connie’s naked body. Her bare pussy was dripping wet, and Naomi’s eyes kept darting between Connie’s body and Tara’s hypnotized face.

“Oh fuck,” she whimpered.

Connie’s eyes darted to her. “Now it’s time for you, Naomi.”

“I-I-I—” She gulped. Naomi knew she should have protested as Connie stalked closer to her. Or questioned what was going on. In that moment it almost didn’t matter if this was a prank or a set up or somehow impossibly real. Whatever was happening, Naomi just wanted to hear it. To have Connie repeat everything she just told Tara as she stared into her eyes. To say such kinky things in that insanely sexy husky voice she was using.

“You shall be my thrall alongside her.”

Naomi whimpered again. She was so wet.

“Silence,” Connie commanded. Naomi clamped her mouth shut. It was so instant. Not that she was hypnotized. It was just that Connie had this energy to her as she acted like a vampire. Naomi just wanted to obey cause she was so horny. Nothing supernatural about it. Just sexy role playing that Tara must be in on, and Connie was going to fuck them and make them obey and Naomi just couldn’t wait.

And then Connie locked eyes with her. Naomi felt it instantly. A pull on her mind. The world melting away around her. She stared into those burning eyes, unable to look away.

“Look into my eyes. Surrender to my will.”

Naomi felt her mind slipping. That wonderful sinking feeling she’d dreamed of ever since Connie had hypnotized her. But she’d only been hypnotized once. And Connie had needed a necklace and a good deal of time talking her under.

Surely she couldn’t just drop Naomi with only her eyes.

Except it was happening. Naomi felt it. And Connie had just done it to Tara. Tara, who was still standing there with an empty, slack-jawed look. Connie could hypnotize people with her eyes.

There was a tightness in her chest, and Naomi felt warm shivers running up and down her body. She was watching Tara, wondering how it would feel to be that mindless. She’d looked away from Connie without realizing, just needing to enjoy her girlfriend’s hypnotized face.

Suddenly Connie’s hand snatched out and grabbed Naomi’s chin. She forced Naomi to lock eyes with her again. Naomi could see the confidence and predatory need in those eyes. Connie wanted her. And the look in her eyes said that she knew she could have her. Connie would have her.

The realization made Naomi’s knees weak. She retreated into herself, sinking down into someplace warm and wonderful. Down into trance.

“Yes, that’s it. You can’t resist me any more than she could. Give in. Become my helpless slave. Just like her.”

It was happening. Naomi was sinking, and yet she couldn’t drop all the way into trance. There was some final tether holding her mind up.

A flash of frustration crossed Connie’s face. And then her dark lips pulled back into a smirk. “Tara. Tell me what you are.”

Naomi couldn’t look away from Connie’s eyes, but she heard Tara’s empty voice recite, “I am your helpless slave, Connie.”

There was no way for Naomi to hold back her desperate whine. It was just too hot. Too perfect.

Naomi licked her lips. She felt the words on her tongue. So ready to submit. Just about to speak-

When Connie suddenly broke the connection and looked away. She still held Naomi’s chin tight, but was glaring at Tara. “For the last time, I don’t know who this Connie is. I am the Contessa. I am your Mistress now. And you will obey my every command. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, Contessa.”

“Yes,” Naomi whispered. She was so horny. Scared and excited but mostly horny. The idea that Connie would just take them. Enslave them. Use them. It was everything she’d fantasized about. “Yes, Contessa.”

The Contessa looked back at Naomi, this time smiling. “There’s a good slave. Who am I?”

Staring into the Contessa’s eyes, Naomi felt that final tether snap. She was finally sinking all the way down. Swallowed up by mindless trance as she said, “You are the Contessa.”

“What else, slave?”

Naomi’s eyes began to slip shut, a flat smile spreading on her face as she wriggled her hips. “My… mistress…”

“And what are you?”

The last spark of Naomi held on. Resisting just long enough so she could speak the words. “I am… your slave.” And then she let go. Naomi slipped into trance completely. Her smile remained, but the light in her eyes faded to nothing. She was a mindless slave.

“Thralls, stand at attention before me.”

The Contessa backed away, as Tara and Naomi moved to stand beside each other.

“Thralls, pleasure yourselves.”

“Yes, Contessa,” they replied together.

Naomi raised her hands and teased her tits through her shirt. Tara unzipped her tights in the front, showing off her bra. She slid a hand down the front to rub at her pussy.

“Where were you going in these ridiculous outfits?”

“To a costume party, Contessa,” Naomi replied, groping slowly.

“Mhm, wonderful. I want you to—”

The Contessa stopped speaking and cocked her head, like she was listening to something. Naomi didn’t pay attention to anything else happening. She obeyed only the Contessa. She kept pleasuring herself, rubbing her stiff nipples through her shirt.

The Contessa clicked her tongue. “Seems I have another matter to deal with. For the best, I suppose. I still need to break in my last thrall fully. So you two will forget about being under my control for now. You will go to your party, suspecting nothing strange has happened at all.”

“Yes, Contessa,” the girls answered.

“And in exactly one hour you will suddenly remember that you need to come back and see me. That you must be my mindless slaves, and it is the most important thing in the world to you both. In one hour, what will you remember?”

“That we need to come back and see you,” Tara moaned, fingering herself in her tights.

“That we must be your mindless slaves,” Naomi replied, having lifted her shirt and bra up to expose her tits. She pinched her nipples and groaned. “It is the most important thing in the world to me.”

Tara nodded, eyes blank. “It is the most important thing in the world to me.”

“Good slaves. One last thing. Give me that ‘Zorp,’ as you called it.”

Tara kept fingering herself, using her other hand to pull the Zorp doll off her head and hand it over.

“Stare at this doll, both of you.”

Naomi and Tara leaned in, staring with full devotion at the plush toy as they continued to get themselves off.

“For the rest of the night when one of you wears a Zorp doll on your head you shall truly become mindless. Full of blissful pleasure and blank obedience.”

Both girls nodded.

“You will not be able to realize this is happening to you. Both of you will simply think that you are pretending, like it’s a game. And believe what you did while mindless were your own choices. But you crave to wear the doll. You will take it from each other, need to wear it and be mindless and obedient. Understand?”

“Yes, Contessa,” Naomi answered in a monotone, pinching her nipples tight and nearly about to cum.

“Y-yes, Contessaaa,” Tara groaned. She pumped her fingers deep into herself as she came.

“Good slaves. See nothing wrong with any of our nudity. Wake now.”

Naomi’s memories rippled as her mind came back to her. She forgot what she’d been commanded to. Remembered only what she’d been commanded to. Naomi was still tugging at her nipples but paused. Why was she doing this in front of Connie?

But then Connie was naked too. And Tara had her tights unzipped in the front with a hand stuffed into her panties. There was nothing wrong with their nudity.

“Um, hey,” she said lamely. “What were we doing?”

“You were just cumming and then going out to your party.”

“Oh, right.” Naomi squeezed her thighs together. She was so fucking wet and needed to cum badly. What had gotten her so horny?

Tara shook her head and smiled. She pulled her hand away and wiped her fingers off, saying, “Well I just came so I guess I’m good. You sure you don’t want to come with us, Connie? To the party, I mean,” she added with a blush.

“I’m good here. Oh, and don’t forget your toy.”

Connie lifted the Zorp doll up over Naomi to put it on her head. “Hey, the Zorp’s supposed to go onto—”

The second the plush doll hit her head Naomi trailed off into a moan. She forgot what she was going to say. She forgot everything. Her mind became nothing but a fog of pink pleasure.

“Uungh,” Naomi groaned. She blinked slowly, drool already running down her chin.

“Damn,” Tara muttered. “Naomi I didn’t know you could pretend to be mindless that good. You’re way better than me at it.”

“Give yourself credit,” Connie said with a sly grin. She slid the elastic band under Naomi’s chin so it would stay in place. “I’m sure when it’s your turn you’ll be plenty mindless. Naomi, keep pleasuring yourself until you cum.”

Naomi nodded, and in a lifeless voice announced, “I obey.” She tugged on her nipples and moaned with the pleasure. Her dazed face smiled, drool glistening on her chin.

“Hey, that’s mine,” said Tara with a pout. She reached for it, but Connie slapped her hand away.

“You’ll have your turn. Wait until she’s had her orgasm.”

“Fiiine.” Tara zipped up her tights, still pouting. “But then I’m taking it back.”

“I’m sure you two will figure out a way to share. Have fun at the party.” Connie waved innocently, not hiding the wicked glee in her smile. Naomi saw it, but her empty mind registered nothing wrong. She had to make herself cum. Her nipples felt so good. The Zorp hugging her head felt so good. She never wanted it to come off.

Then someone was shoving her. “Let’s get in the car. Guess I’m driving since you’re ‘occupied.’”

“I obey.” Naomi walked out after Tara, as she’d been told to. She kept pinching her nipples, as she’d been told to. She would make herself cum, as she’d been told to. The Zorp would make her do anything she’d been told to. It was the greatest joy she’d ever known.

The door to the house slammed shut behind them.