The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!

Part 2

Michelle groaned under the Contessa’s touch. She was flat on her back, naked body glistening with sweat as the Contessa slowly trailed her nails over her tits. She’d been hypnotized. Made to be ten times as sensitive as normal. It made the casual touches so intense. Michelle shuddered. Just the Contessa stroking at her tits was like having her brains fucked out.

And every teasing stroke of the Contessa’s hand just made her wonder how it would feel to actually be fucked in this state.

“P-please…”

“Please what, slave?” The Contessa straddled Michelle’s frozen head, knees on either side so that Michelle was left gazing up at her perfect wet cunt. The Contessa was naked too, except she still wore the Halloween vampire cape Connie had gotten. Apparently she was attached to it. Michelle’s body was made of concrete, too heavy to lift her head up and get a taste of the Contessa’s pussy. But she would moan every time a bead of wet lust would drip down, always seeming to miss her open mouth.

“Pleeease, I need—”

Michelle was cut off as the Contessa slid an idle finger down her chest. It forced a whine out of Michelle, growing louder and louder as that finger drew closer and closer to Michelle’s pussy. But at the last moment her finger lifted away, just before it could reach her aching clit. Michelle’s whine broke off into a pathetic gurgling sound.

The cruel Contessa grinned wide. “You must be specific, slave. Otherwise I might just leave you like this all night long.”

All night? Michelle’s mind wobbled at the idea of being this horny all night. Endlessly teased and never getting relief. Surely she’d go mad.

But then she pulled her eyes away from the Contessa’s cunt to check the TV. The movie showed the pretty half-dressed girls boarding up their Sorority house on the edge of the Bayou, locking down to withstand the Swamp Bitch’s next assault.

They were halfway through the movie? Had it really only been forty five minutes since she’d hypnotized Connie into this wonderful monster? It was comforting to know that she was halfway through this sweet torture. Michelle could last another hour. Maybe.

But if Connie turned back at the end of the movie then Michelle wouldn’t get to be fucked by the Contessa. That thought made Michelle despair. The Contessa was such a cruel mistress. Michelle wanted her. Not permanently, of course. The Contessa was pressing Michelle to reveal the names of her friends and loved ones, to come up with ways to trick them to the house so that the Contessa could enslave them too. Not that Connie could actually hypnotize women since her magic powers weren’t real, but it was still dangerously thrilling to see how greedy Connie could be without morals.

She loved her Mistress dearly and wanted nobody else. But to have the Contessa for a night was something Michelle needed. To be truly enslaved.

“L-Lapis Lazuli.”

The Contessa’s throaty chuckle cut off instantly. Her body went rigid, her fingers freezing against Michelle’s stomach. The pleasure was too intense. Michelle struggled to get out the words to say, “Staaaand uuup.”

Obediently the Contessa stood up over her.

It took her a few seconds to let the powerful pleasure fade and get herself under control. When Michelle looked up she saw The Contessa- Connie- standing above her, face completely blank and in trance. She’d made the trigger just to fix anything that might have gone wrong. A way to drop Connie right into trance. It would only last the night, though. By next morning the trigger phrase would vanish and she’d be unable to hypnotize Connie again without her permission.

“Contessa…” Michelle steadied herself. “Lower the sensitivity. Please.”

“Feel your body returning to normal, your sensitivity dropping back to what you usually feel.”

The cool soothing sensation ran over Michelle like a minty wave. It was amazing how Connie, even in trance, could control her with just her words. Having the hypnotic vampire try to break her was great, but Michelle was on the clock. She was ready to be ravaged and broken already.

“Contessa, when you wake from this trance you will remember me giving in. You’ll remember me moaning and telling you the names you want to hear. Even that I called some of my hottest friends to come over. You know that they’ll be over in an hour or more.”

The movie would be over before that, and Michelle was sure that Connie would forgive her for the fib. Contessa would probably punish her though.

“So when you wake you can tease me for betraying my friends. Punish me for being a needy slut. Do anything you want to me. Within my limits.”

“Yes, Michelle.” There was something in Connie’s voice. She was totally mindless, and yet there was an edge to her words. Frustration. Like the Contessa could sense she was being controlled and was growling out like a caged animal.

“Don’t realize you were in this trance at all. Wake up now.”

The Contessa shook her head. Then grinned down over Michelle. “There. That wasn’t so hard, was it, slave? I bet you got off on tricking your friends to come over and join us. Serving them up to your Contessa.”

“I- you made me do it. I’m not wet.”

The Contessa knelt down besides her and stroked at her thigh. Even back to her normal sensitivity Michelle was left a dripping mess. She groaned and tried to lift her hips up to meet the hand, but her body was still too heavy to move. She’d forgotten to have the Contessa take that suggestion away too.

“Your cunt says otherwise, slave. Not to worry. You’ll help me enslave your friends, whether you want to or not. Get up on your feet.”

Michelle’s body sprang up before she was aware of it. She stood at attention, with the Contessa grinning at her approvingly.

“Slave, get on the couch and spread your legs.”

Michelle’s body sat on the couch, her legs wide and leaving her pussy completely exposed. She opened her mouth to say something, but the Contessa cut her off.

“Freeze. Shut your mouth. Smile for me.”

Michelle obeyed completely. She froze. She shut her mouth. And she smiled happily at her hypnotized Mistress.

“No moving without permission.” The Contessa wandered out of the room, and Michelle felt a moment of panic. What if Connie actually tried calling someone? Or went out of the house to get other victims?

Sensing the danger she tried to open her mouth, but hesitated. If she called out Connie’s trigger then she’d be disobeying the Contessa. Did she really want to do that over an unconfirmed fear? It was so good to obey the Contessa. To have to obey her. It was an illusion she didn’t want to shatter. In theory she could break the command to protect herself or Connie… but it was better to obey.

So Michelle sat there frozen, smiling and pussy dripping for about a minute. Then the Contessa returned, dropping a box of toys onto the floor. Michelle wanted to scream with joy, but she couldn’t move. The box was full of sex toys. Vibrators, clamps, and even a pair of strap ons. One red and one blue. She’d bought all of the sex toys as a present for Connie. How did the Contessa know about it though? Obviously it meant Connie knew about the box and it’s contents, but how did she know?

Maybe Connie peeked in her room and found them.

Or Connie made her spill the secret in trance.

Or Connie was the one who ordered Michelle to buy the sex toys, and only made her think it was her own idea.

Michelle’s clit ached and her pussy clenched, desperate to be used.

“Such fun toys you mortals create to amuse yourselves.” The Contessa pulled out a vibrator and a hank of silk rope. She wrapped the silk around Michelle’s thigh, tying it around the vibrator to hold it in place. The tip was just short of Michelle’s pussy. She made a pathetic sound through her frozen smile.

The Contessa turned on the vibrator, and even the vibrations running against her leg made her eyes roll back. “Soon I will grow my legion of obedient thralls. But you shall be my special concubine. My devoted sex slave, who will help bring me more victims. Will you do that, Michelle? Will you help me to enslave others to my will?”

“Yes.” She answered without thinking, but knew it was the truth. She would do it. Such a fun fantasy to play out. And maybe more. If Connie truly wanted to hypnotize and dominate more girls, Michelle would help her. Only if they really wanted it, of course. But if they were willing then Michelle would obediently help. “Yes, Contessa.”

With that the Contessa slid the vibrator forward, and Michelle cried out through her smiling pursed lips. She was instantly on the edge, already so worked up. Her eyes found the Contessa’s. The Contessa stared into her intensely and Michelle wilted. She surrendered.

“Cum for me.”

Michelle came, still frozen in place with that dumb smile. Even after the orgasm faded the vibrator kept going, with the Contessa making no move to turn it off. Michelle’s eyes crossed from the intensity of the pleasure, already feeling another orgasm welling up inside of her.

“Let’s have you cum your brains away a little, my slave. Then I’ll mold you into the perfect thrall.”

It was all so perfect.

And then Michelle heard the front door open.

“Hey Mom! Hey Connie!”

Tara!?

Michelle’s eyes shot to the side, but her head wouldn’t turn. She could hear Tara walking into the living room further into the house. She was laughing, and Michelle recognized Naomi’s laugh. What were they doing back?

“Mom?” Tara called again. There was no answer with Michelle frozen. The Contessa said nothing. Merely licked her lips, eyes shining at the prospect of new victims.

Clearly Michelle had to act now. She stood up, shaking as the vibrator kept buzzing at her clit. She snatched up the remote and paused the movie, then forced herself to call, “We’re- we’re in the den. Just watching a movie.”

The Contessa glared at her but said nothing.

“Cool, I just forgot something. We’ll be right out.”

Michelle breathed a sigh of relief. She’d been terrified that Tara and her girlfriend might have tried to walk in.

“Slave, freeze.”

Michelle shuddered, her body locking up.

“Did I say you could move?”

“N-no, but—”

“Sit, slave.”

Michelle sat down. She tried to resist. Had to resist. They couldn’t keep playing with Tara around. If the girls saw them like this-

And yet Michelle couldn’t move. Whatever instinct had let her move before had been crushed under the Contessa’s intense glare.

“Spread your legs. Smile. Stay frozen until I return, slave.”

Michelle smiled, while in her head she was panicking. Her legs spread wider, just like before, with her naked body totally on display. And the Contessa said she’d return. That meant she was leaving.

Connie was going to confront Tara and Naomi, naked and believing she was a vampire.

Michelle pushed against the mental shackles controlling her will. She had to save Connie. If she went out there wearing just a cheap black cape and tried to use her fake vampire powers on Tara and Naomi she’d be utterly humiliated.

And yet Michelle saw the Contessa walking towards them, wearing only a confident grin. Surely Connie’s own self-preservation would be kicking in. Michelle had hypnotized her to protect herself too. So either Connie was too far gone to save herself…

Or she was entirely certain that she could enslave Tara and Naomi to her will.

And suddenly Michelle couldn’t help but picture her daughter mindless, drool running down her chin and eyes empty. Connie was stroking at her cheek, while a babbling Naomi was staring into Connie’s eyes, her mind being enslaved too.

Michelle groaned through her smile as she came.

The Contessa paused at the doorway, glancing back to smile at Michelle. “You protested so much to save your loved ones and yet here you are, cumming now that the moment is at hand.

She wanted to protest. Wanted to say it wasn’t true. But the Contessa just stared through her and saw the truth of it.

Oh god. Michelle really was getting off on this.

For a moment Michelle thought Connie had gotten her sense back as she turned away from the door and walked back to her. But then the Contessa smirked and picked up a blanket. She threw it over Michelle’s naked body, tucking it in so her nudity was covered. Now Michelle just looked like she was particularly into the movie, smiling like a dolt.

“Be back soon,” the Contessa promised, stroking Michelle’s chin. “I have new victims to play with.”

Michelle wanted to stop her. Just had to get the trigger out. But the Contessa had ordered her to be frozen. Michelle couldn’t disobey. Not even to save Tara.

That humiliating thought nearly made her cum again. Then her fear was amplified when she saw the television screen. The movie was paused on the busty heroine, leaving her frozen with her mouth wide, a scream of terror that would never come. Frozen just like Michelle.

Michelle had forgotten to hit play after pausing the movie. And unless they reached the end Connie wouldn’t wake up from being the Contessa. Which meant there was nothing to save them from the cruel, dominant monster that Michelle had unleashed.

That thought left Michelle cumming again. She made no sound, just smiling frozen in place as she came hard, realizing how they were all doomed.