The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!

Part 1

Author’s Note:

Greetings boils and ghouls! This is an It Runs in the Family Halloween special I wrote a while back for my patreon. It’s a seven part miniseries that isn’t exactly canonical but sure is a lot of fun. For fans of the series you only need to have read up to Chapter 32 to know everyone involved. And if you find yourself wondering where this fits in the timeline or if it’ll come back again in the series, just repeat to yourself that its just a mind control erotica and you should really just relax. So enjoy this side story of Connie letting out her vampire side on all her friends!

“Got the popcorn!” A giddy Connie ran into the room, her cheap vampire cape flapping behind her. In her arms was a bowl overflowing with popcorn, and she spilled plenty as she put it on the table next to the pile of horror movies.

Michelle was draped over the couch in a torn white dress, hair done up with white streaks and make up that was meant to make her look like an undead ghoul but instead made her look downright sexy. Or at least she was downright sexy to Connie, who blushed as Michelle smirked and raised an eyebrow. “Do you think we’re going to be eating that much?”

“Well you said it was gonna be a double feature. So I figured we’d need snacks. Plus I’m super nervous.”

“Aww, Connie. What’s there to be nervous about?” Michelle leaned over, flashing plenty of cleavage along with her smile. She was talking in that husky seductive voice that always drove Connie crazy. “It’s just Halloween. You’ve spent Halloween at our house before.”

Connie blushed. “Yeah, when I was hanging out with Tara. But she’s going to that party with Naomi. And Jane’s at a party with… well I don’t know where she is but I’m guessing she’s at a party. Jane’s cool like that.”

Michelle tapped a thoughtful finger to her chin. “Hmm, you’re right. Both my daughters are out of the house. Which means it’s just the two of us. Just the two of us all alone in the house. Whatever will we do to pass the time?”

“I thought we were going to watch horror movies?”

When Michelle burst out laughing Connie slapped her face and groaned.

“Sex. You were talking about sex.”

“No, no, we can just watch horror movies if you don’t want to fuck your sex slave.”

Connie dove onto the couch next to Michelle, taking her hand. “How about we have sex while watching horror movies?”

“Mhm, now that’s a good pickup line.”

“I have my moments. Occasionally,” Connie laughed.

Michelle stroked her cheek. “You’re wonderful, Mistress.”

Connie squirmed at the compliment. “So what movies did you pick out?”

“I pulled quite a selection,” Michelle said proudly, reaching out for the DVD’s. “Plenty for you to choose from, but my personal suggestion is a double feature of Swamp Bitch and Swamp Bitch 2: The Moistening.”

“Those cannot be real movies,” Connie replied, staring at her flatly.

Michelle held up the pair of movies, showing the cover art of scared Sorority girls in skimpy outfits screaming at a scary swamp lady that Connie thought was kinda sexy too. “Huh. I guess those can be pretty fun to watch.”

“And you can fuck me all you want as we watch.”

“Best Halloween ever,” Connie whispered, clutching her hands to her chest with a dopey grin on her face.

“I couldn’t agree more.” Putting the movies back on the table, Michelle flashed a smoldering look at Connie. Just that simple look was enough to leave Connie red in the face and already getting wet. Michelle pulled her in for a kiss, and Connie completely melted into it. For being the Mistress in the relationship, Connie really was happy to let the older Michelle be in charge every now and then. She was just so sure of herself. Confident. And super hot. If Michelle told Connie to do something why wouldn’t she do it?

Besides, Connie knew for a fact how devoted Michelle was to being her hypnotized sex slave. She was pretty sure she wasn’t in any danger of having Michelle usurp her position.

“Actually, I was wondering if I could do something special tonight. Change things up.”

“What did you have in mind?” Connie asked, a nervous edge in her voice.

Michelle played with her hair and blushed. “You know I love being your slave and having you mess with my mind. It’s the best. Buuuut… I was wondering if I could hypnotize you tonight.”

A little shocked, Connie stared at her with huge eyes. “Can you even do that?”

“I’ve never tried. I’m just curious to see if I could.”

Connie shivered at the idea of being hypnotized. Helpless. Totally at Michelle’s mercy. But then she steeled her resolve. She trusted Michelle. And she had that same kind of power over Michelle and the other girls too. They weren’t aware of all the sexy fun she’d had at their expense, so maybe it was only fair to let Michelle have a turn in charge.

“What were you planning to do?” Brave as she wanted to sound, Connie couldn’t stop her voice from cracking nervously. It made Michelle laugh.

“Don’t worry, I’m not looking to take your place, Mistress. In fact, I was hoping to help you out tonight.” She reached out and tugged at Connie’s vampire cape. “I was thinking I’d try to make you think you’re a real vampire.”

“Wouldn’t I suck your blood then? I don’t want to bite you.”

“Less blood sucking and more the super dominant and evil vampire Mistress. You know, making me look into your eyes. Feel my will draining away. Turning me into your helpless sex slave.”

“Hot,” Connie muttered. “But don’t I already do that?”

“You do, but you’re also very nervous about it. In the sweetest way, mind you. I can just tell you’re worried about going too far.”

Connie’s guilt was written all over her face.

“But I trust you. And I kind of want to see you let your inner monster out for a little bit. Maybe for, say, ninety two minutes?”

“That’s a pretty specific amount of time for me to be a vampire.”

Michelle pointed to the Swamp Bitch movie. “It’s the run time for the movie. I hypnotize you and hit start. And you get to be as cruel and dominant as you want for the movie. Really command me the way you’ve always wanted to.”

Connie shuddered, and this time there was excitement mixed with her fear. Did Michelle really want to let her go all out? What would she even act like if she thought she were a vampire with full permission to do whatever she wanted to Michelle?

She was scared of what she might to do her. But also insanely wet, too.

“If… if that’s what you want to do, I’m happy to try it. Just remember to tell me not to actually hurt you. Or do anything permanent to change you.”

“Change me?”

Connie scratched at her neck and looked away, cheeks red. “Well if I was a vampire I’d probably want to, you know, order you to be my helpless thrall forever, always eager to serve me and bring me fresh victims.”

She looked up, wondering if Michelle would be scared and having second thoughts. Instead Michelle was grinning ear to ear. “Fuck, that sounds really hot. But definitely gotta make sure we both go back to normal when the movies over. How dreadful would it be if I were your helpless thrall for all eternity, Mistress?” She batted her eyes innocently, but the effect was ruined as she groped her tits through her dress.

Connie wanted to rip that dress off and fuck her right then and there. Or put Michelle into trance and order her to tear her own dress off.

And if she were a seductive vampire she’d probably have instantly given in to the urge. Simply taken what she wanted, knowing that Michelle existed to be hers.

That kind of ego trip could be dangerous. Still, if it was just for ninety minutes…

It would be kind of fun to be a monster.

“Okay, let’s do it.”

“Thank you, Mistress!” Michelle hugged her tight, then hurried to put the movie on and grab some final snacks. The movie was cued up, drinks and snacks were ready, and Michelle sat there bouncing in place with an old pocket watch dangling from her hand. “Ready?”

“Sure,” Connie said, wondering what it would feel like. Maybe Michelle wouldn’t even be able to drop her. Connie wasn’t ultra-susceptible to hypnosis like Michelle, Jane and Tara were. Connie might have a few lingering confidence issues but she was pretty confident about her willpower.

As she watched the watch start to swing back and forth, Connie let out a relieved sigh. Yeah, this was fine. They’d probably sit here for five minutes with nothing happening, then they’d laugh it off and enjoy the movie. Just a harmless little experiment. Michelle would just keep swinging the watch back and forth back and forth back and forth and keep talking in that soothing voice, saying…

What was Michelle saying? It was hard to make out.

But so right to listen to. Connie didn’t need to know the words. Just had to listen. Just had to keep relaxing. Let her eyes slip shut and drop. Yes, just like that. Keep dropping and dropping until-

“Open your eyes, Connie.”

Slowly Connie opened her eyes. They were totally blank. All she could focus on was Michelle grinning at her. There were no thoughts in her head at all.

“Are you in a deep trance?”

“Yes, Michelle,” she replied in a monotone voice. “I am in a deep trance.”

“Good girl. Now, I’m going to change you. When I hit play on the movie you’ll become entirely convinced that you’re a vampire. Sexy. Seductive. Evil and cruel. But you won’t want to hurt me, not really. You’ll just want to play with me and tease me. You know my limits, and won’t do anything beyond them, will you Connie?”

Connie’s blank mind raced back over memories. Memories of controlling Michelle without her knowledge. Of playing with Tara and Jane too. Yes, she knew their limits of what they would and wouldn’t do in trance. “Yes, I know your limits.”

“Then you can be an evil vampire within those limits. And you’ll be a vampire while the movie plays. Once the credits roll you’ll wake back up into regular Connie, completely remembering everything that vampire Connie did. Oh, and you can’t pause the movie or command me to pause it. No rewinding either. You have to let the movie play.”

Connie’s blank mind absorbed the words. She felt herself changing. Her inhibitions fading. Her confidence rising into something sharp and dark like a knife. She was made to hunt prey. A creature of the night. A monster made to tease and toy with her prey. It was her right to claim women as her own. She would use her vampiric eyes and make any girl she found into her helpless thrall. Brainwashed into obedience and devotion.

Like a true vampire would act.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes, Michelle. I will be a vampire.”

“Perfect, Connie. Hmm, Connie isn’t a great name for a vampire, is it?”

“I don’t know many vampires by name,” Connie replied blankly.

“Ooh! How about this. When you believe you’re a vampire, you will only go by the title of… the Contessa!”

The Contessa. She was the Contessa.

“How do you like that for a name?”

“It suits me perfectly,” the Contessa replied, her monotone voice slipping a little lower. Becoming husky and seductive. She was still mindless. Restrained. Resting in her coffin. Soon she would hunt.

“Then let’s get this party started,” Michelle cheered. The Contessa watched blankly as Michelle picked up the remote and hit play. “Go ahead and wake up now.”

The Contessa’s eyes fluttered. She stretched and grinned, waking from a wonderful nap. Where was she? A suburban home’s den, it looked like. Why wasn’t she in her castle with her slaves attending to her?

The Contessa turned her head and saw a beautiful ghoul sitting beside her on the couch. No, not a ghoul, but a beautiful woman dressed up like one. Ah, mortals. They did love to dress up like monsters. But the Contessa could show her what a true monster was.

She grinned, baring her fangs. “Hello my dear. What’s your name?”

“Michelle,” the woman replied, giggling like this was some kind of joke.

Contessa stared into her eyes and Michelle was drawn to her gaze. She kept staring, her giddy smile slowly fading. Her will melting before the vampire’s gaze.

“Very good, Michelle. You know your place is to sink into obedience when I stare into your eyes.”

“Sink…” she muttered, those pretty eyes going blank.

“Oh what fun I’ll have with you. You look good enough to eat.”

A shrill shriek nearby took the Contessa by surprise. She whipped her head around and saw a cheesy horror film playing on the television. Some naked woman covered in green paint and fake swamp plants was chasing another naked woman through the woods. Nothing but a distraction. The Contessa reached out for the remote, but when she stared at it she couldn’t make out the button to stop it. Like the buttons kept changing, rearranging so she couldn’t find it. But that made sense. She was a vampire. What did she know of silly human devices? She thought of ordering Michelle to stop the movie, but some inner instinct told her not to.

It didn’t matter. She could have her fun while the movie played. No harm in that.

Michelle was shaking her head and snapping out of the spell. The Contessa cooed and wrapped an arm around Michelle’s waist. “Waking up? Oh, we can’t have that.” The vampire grabbed her by the chin and forced Michelle to stare back into her eyes. “I’ll wake you up soon, my pet. Once you’re entirely under my power. I want you awake when I tease and torture you all night long.”

Michelle moaned with lust, already slipping into the Contessa’s eyes. It was like the woman was made to be her slave already.

“Now let’s see what fun I should have with you,” the Contessa chuckled as she bared her fangs. This was sure to be a fun night.