The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotist’s Son

Part 6: Gym Jam

Been having this idea for a long time now and finally found a way to work it. Enjoy.

It was risky, Noah knew that. Stupid could also be another word for it. But that added to the thrill. Only a few weeks ago, the very idea of being able to make love to any woman anytime he wanted would have been enough for Noah. But already, he was finding new ways and ideas to make his father’s notes all the more exciting for him. And one idea just wouldn’t go away no matter what.

AJ was a bit old for a gymnast, almost seventeen, but she was the star behind the school’s gym team, the driving force behind their state championship. As such, she was often called upon to be training a lot in the small practice gym on one end of the school. Noah knew trying to do this on school grounds would have been very tricky but he figured it was worth the risk.

AJ’s beauty was what attracted people’s attention. She had a nicely developed body, pert breasts just small enough not to interfere with her work but developed enough to stand out in a leotard. Her brown hair, often done in a ponytail, framed a cute little face that just lit up the room with a smile. When she did her routines in public, he could often see a lot of guys adjusting their pants so their hard-ons weren’t visible. Hell, he could understand, he often did it himself.

It amazed him that a girl seemingly so put together as AJ could have needed some of her father’s therapy but apparently, AJ had some trouble handling the pressures of her practice and what was riding on her. Noah’s father had managed to put her under and alleviate some of the pressure. However, AJ had been a virgin and Noah’s father was smart enough to know that he couldn’t just take her and had written her off as a future project.

That had been a few months back and Noah happened to know something his father didn’t: The major scuttlebutt going around school that AJ and her boyfriend had gone all the way together which meant Noah now had the chance to enjoy something his father hadn’t. And the thrill of doing it right on school grounds just couldn’t be resisted.

It was about an hour after school when Noah made his way into the small gym, his eyes immediately falling on the very lovely side of AJ sitting on the ground, one leg around her neck, stretching herself out. Noah took a moment to admire her, sitting in her blue leotard, bringing her leg around as she stretched herself out. The idea of that tight little body his was something he could barely resist but he tried. “Hey, AJ.”

“Oh, hey, Noah,” AJ said, turning to him and rising a bit. She smiled at him and Noah felt another little thrill come over him as she did. “What are you doing here?” She and Noah had done a little studying together, before Noah had come across his father’s notes and learned of a way he could get even closer to her.

“Just wanted to talk,” Noah said, although only a few words were on his mind. “Been a while since we did that.”

“Yeah, you have been kind of busy, huh?”

“Something’s come up that’s gotten my attention the last few weeks,” Noah said. He watched as AJ stretched again, raising her arms high and hooking the hands together, straightening up, her breasts thrust forward. The sight was too much for Noah and the words were on his tongue before he knew. “Put on your gym jammies.”

He hadn’t expected AJ to freeze in place, her eyes closing but her body remaining in the stretched position. Sometimes, his father really surprised him with his triggers. He let one hand drift up AJ’s top, sliding along her lyrca-clad breasts, a soft sigh coming from AJ’s lips as he did. Noah swallowed, still feeling a little nervous as he did this. “AJ, are you expecting anyone to meet you here?”

“No...” AJ spoke softly. “I’m alone.....”

Nodding, Noah swiftly turned and raced to the gym doors, locking them, then turning out the lights. Only the shafts of sunlight from the windows illuminated the room, throwing a nice shade on things. Noah moved over to where AJ still stood, arms locked overhead. “Lower your arms, AJ,” he commanded, watching her chest recede slightly as she did. “AJ, listen to my voice and answer my questions honestly. Now, AJ, have you had sex?”

“Yes.....few weeks ago....Couple times since then....”

“Very good. Now, AJ, do you like sex?”

“Oh, yeah.....A lot.....”

“Very good. AJ, have you ever dreamed of having sex here in the gym?”

“.....Sometimes....” she whispered, the reply hardening Noah’s cock as he took in her gorgeous hypnotized face.

“AJ, in a moment, I’ll kiss you. When I do, you’ll feel a great arousal come through you. You will want sex with me, AJ, you will want to have sex with me very badly but only the way I say so, AJ, you will only have sex the way I say to, do you understand?”

“Yeah....”

As Noah pressed his lips on hers, she was unresponsive for about five seconds. Then, her tongue plunged into his mouth, her arms circling him slowly as she pressed her body against his. Noah backed up a bit and began to take off his clothes as he spoke. “AJ, take off your leotard and whatever’s underneath it.”

It didn’t take long for the thin material to be peeled away, her underwear joining it to reveal AJ’s wonderful naked body, pert breasts hanging well, the triangle brown bush beckoning to him. Noah took a moment to admire her before speaking. “AJ, go over to the balance beam and spread-eagle on it.”

Noah watched as she did so, her legs perfectly spread out, her pussy spread wide as possible as she maintained a perfect balance. Noah moved over, his face level to her pussy, moving his face into it and began licking, his tongue dragging all along her lips, sliding in and out easily, his hands reaching up to pinch at her pert tits, rubbing the nipples as he licked at her. AJ moaned, feeling Noah’s hands move from her breasts to her thighs, rubbing up and down them, sending waves of pleasure to AJ’s pussy, driving her on. She moaned louder, never having been eaten out before, the pleasure greater than she would have thought as Noah’s tongue slid around her lips, tickling her clit as he continued to rub at her, the double dose of pleasure washing over AJ and driving her on towards orgasm. Her juices were soon falling onto Noah’s tongue, her arms swept behind her to keep her on the bar, her legs still spread out as his tongue drove deeper and deeper into her pussy, finally hitting paydirt as she let go onto him, her mouth in a scream as she did.

After licking away all her cum, Noah helped AJ off the beam and to the pommel horse, just enough room for both of them. Sitting them both on it, Noah decided it was time to see just how flexible AJ was. “AJ, I want you to lean back and have your legs as high up as possible and hold them there.” He watched as AJ leaned herself back, amazed at her legs folding so far back that the toes actually pointed to her face. Noah arranged himself and let his hard cock drift along AJ’s exposed backside, sliding around from her asshole to her pussy, eliciting sighs from the hypnotized gymnast. He finally slid his rod into her pussy and began pumping, his hands moving over her backside as she did. AJ moaned as she felt him go at her, his face managing to lean down enough to kiss each of her nipples, giving each a quick pinch before backing up as he went at her, his hands squeezing her raised ass as he drove AJ down on the horse. AJ’s moans grew louder, her tight body feeling no pain from the awkward position, only pleasure from Noah’s continued pumping into her. Had she been awake, she would have been just as turned on about being in this position but with her entranced, all she could comprehend was the incredible arousal as Noah kept at her, squeezing her ass as he drove his cock into her, his long-held orgasm finally ripping loose into her, causing AJ to cry out as he came inside her, his hands streaked with juices dripping down to her ass.

Noah pushed himself off the horse, looking at AJ’s cum-streaked body. In moments, AJ had hooked her feet into the handles of the horse, spread out as she flipped back, her mouth going at the standing Noah’s cock. Noah smiled as he tickled her pussy with his tongue again as the upside-down woman sucked him off. He had no idea whatsoever just how many positions AJ could get herself into but was looking forward to finding out. Maybe he’d even let AJ subconsciously remember how to do some of them, although she wouldn’t remember learning. After all, who better than a gymnast to give someone a great workout?