The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotist’s Son

Part 7: Dad Takes a Swim

Decided it was time we got a little of the hypnotist himself here. Enjoy.

One great thing about his dad’s work was that he was always adding to it, which gave Noah brand new files to check out. Aside from learning of potential new targets for himself, Noah also got to look at files on some cases that weren’t local, files involving women that, sadly, he wouldn’t be able to meet. And some of them showed his father involved in treatments that the medical board might frown upon but would get results. One in particular drew Noah’s attention very closely......

Krista’s house was a very nice home in the Hills, spacious with a pool in the back that she hadn’t touched since the accident. In fact, she had kept it covered for some time but a few commands under trance had her have it uncovered and cleaned. I pulled up my car into the driveway, stepping out to walk up the stairs, walking to the door and ringing the bell. I was dressed in a simple pair of shorts and shirt, which I didn’t plan on wearing for long.

Krista answered, surprised to see me there. As per my suggestions, she was dressed in a bikini to “ease her back” into a swimming spree. Long hair framing her beautiful face, her top barely holding back her more than ample chest, thong cutting into her nice backside. “Doctor, what are you doing here?”

“Dive in deep,” I said, activating her hypnotic trigger and watched her eyes close, slumping slightly in the doorway. “Let me in,” I spoke and watched her back away from the door and let me in. “Open your eyes but remain deeply entranced.” Her eyes opened blankly, staring forward, something I never really got tired of. “Follow me, Krista,” I said, leading her to the pool area. As I’d planned, it was ready for use, a dip of my toe showing it was nice and warm. While there was a great view of the Hills, the pool was far enough from prying eyes for what I had planned.

I turned to Krista and, while shucking off my clothes, told her to disrobe. “As you do, you’ll feel yourself more at ease, more comfortable with yourself and with me.” It didn’t take long to see her naked body, which I had to admit was striking. Nice, large, round breasts with tight half-dollar nipples, slim body but curvy ass, long legs with nicely shaven triangle between her legs. I took a few moments to admire her before taking her hand and leading her to the water, speaking to her as I did.

“Krista, you must forget your fear of water. You must forget this fear, you must overcome your fear, Krista, you must overcome your fear by replacing it with something else, Krista. You must replace your fear with something else. Such as arousal, Krista. You must replace your fear with arousal. Try to think of yourself aroused, Krista, think of yourself becoming aroused, very aroused, Krista, think of yourself as becoming very, very aroused.”

I watched as her hands moved slightly over her body, moving up her nice tits and sighing as she rubbed herself. As she’d related under trance before, she had a very active sex drive and as I hoped it didn’t take much to kick it in. “Yes, Krista, fear with arousal, fear with arousal. Think of water now, Krista, think of water now and do not think of it with fear, do not think of water with fear, Krista. Think of it with arousal, Krista, think of water and feel yourself become aroused as you do.”

“Aroused.....” she whispered as she rubbed at her breasts more. I took her hand and stepped down the steps leading into the pool, the water moving over me. “Krista, in a moment, you will feel water on your body. It will not scare you, Krista, it will not make you afraid. It will arouse you instead, Krista. You will feel very, very aroused as the water washes over you, Krista, very aroused as it washes over you, so very aroused, Krista, so very aroused.”

I took her hand and led her onto the top step. She stiffened slightly as she felt the water on her feet but then relaxed with a sigh, one hand drifting towards her pussy as she let the water wash over her. “Deeper and deeper into the water, Krista,” I said as I helped her down each of the steps into the pool. “Deeper and deeper and with each step, you find yourself becoming more aroused, more excited, more relaxed as well, Krista, more aroused and relaxed, deeper and deeper, let the water wash over you, Krista, let it wash over you and feel yourself aroused and relaxed, aroused and relaxed, Kirsta, aroused and relaxed.”

A low moan escaped from Krista’s mouth as her breasts hit the water. We stood with our heads just above, me facing her, her eyes once again closed as she felt the waves of arousal drown the fear that had consumed her. “So aroused, Krista, so very, very aroused,” I said softly. “I want you to go underwater now, Krista, put your head underwater and feel yourself become totally relaxed, totally and completely relaxed and aroused. When you come back up, Krista, you will be totally aroused, so totally aroused, Krista, so aroused that you will want sex immediately. When your head comes up to the surface, Krista, you will want to make love to me immediately. Now, go underwater, Krista.”

I watched her go under, her long hair flowing above her as her head dunked down. After five seconds, she shot out of the water and immediately went after me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me hard, her tongue shooting into my mouth as she pressed her body against mine. We kissed long and hard as we floated around the pool, our hands running over our wet bodies.

I pushed Krista on her back, her breasts sticking out of the water, trickles running over her pussy. I let my hands roam over her body, running down to her pussy, two fingers tickling at the hairs as I lowered my face to her chest, running my face around her ample globes, licking the nipples and causing her to moan. I slid my hand from her pussy to her ass, squeezing the cheeks and then running back to her pussy, her moans increasing. I kept one hand behind her neck, holding her up as I kissed her breasts, both of us incredibly turned on by this point.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to have her totally. I brought her up and we embraced each other in another kiss, her legs hooking around my back as I brought her over to the steps, sitting myself down and letting her sit on my cock. She immediately began bouncing on me, her breasts smothering in my face as she pushed against my cock. I slid my hands around and to her ass, squeezing the cheeks as I began to suckle one breast, tickling the nipple with my tongue as I took it in my mouth. Krista’s moans grew louder as she rocked on my cock, her legs squeezing against my midsection as she tried to bring herself harder and harder onto my rod, pelvis squeezing in a nice rythym as I moved my mouth to her other breast, suckling it as well as I squeezed her ass harder. Krista threw her head back and cried out as I shot my wad into her, shaking her entire body with orgasm, my face in her cleavage as I did.

I let her suck me off and took her again in the pool before having her step out and redress in her suit, lying on a nearby bench. I dressed and knelt next to her, whispering. “When I touch your forehead, you’ll count to 10, then fall into a nice, deep sleep. When you wake up, you will not remember my visit but you will remember that you no longer fear water at all. Now, water gives a nice arousal within you, Krista. Even in the shower, you’ll feel a nice arousal within you, Krista, an arousal you’ll love to release. Remember that but nothing else.” I touched her on the forehead and walked off as she silently counted, feeling the need to dry out a bit after my water aerobics.

Noah sighed, feeling his hard cock press against his pants as he read over his father’s notes. A few follow-up “sessions” revealed that Krista had gotten hooked on masturbating in the shower and often insisted on making love in a shower or pool. His father decided that this might be a turn-on effect and had her continue.

Noah put the file back, shaking his head. A shame Krista lived out of town, she would have been a great ride. Still, his father did sometimes have past clients come to town with some excuse or another. Who knows, he might someday get to go swimming with Krista after all and get her wet in more ways than one.