The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotist’s Son

Chapter Five: Stepsister Act

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Noah knew that a form of variety would help make his experiences with his father’s clients all the more interesting. His dominance over his teacher had been one, unleashing a side of Noah he really hadn’t expected but had somewhat enjoyed. For his follow-up, Noah had decided on something unique. A chance to open up a case even his father hadn’t fully explored.

Carly and Leslie were about as opposite as you could get. They were both popular and active in clubs but that was where the similarities ended. Carly was dark-haired, studious and intent on a career in science. Leslie was blond, outgoing, always dating and more interested in parties than in classes. The two had never really had much contact with one another but that all changed when Carly’s father and Leslie’s mother started dating. The two hadn’t been happy with that idea and hated it even more when the parents announced they were engaged.

After several incredibly heated arguments between the two girls, the two adults had hoped Noah’s father could help smooth over their differences. According to the notes, they had only had two sessions with Noah’s father, during which he had entranced them and installed the keywords. However, aside from relaxing their defenses, Noah’s dad hadn’t gone further than that with the two. Noah simply couldn’t resist the idea of sleeping with a pair of women before his father even did.

At first, Noah’s morals plagued him a bit, the idea that the two would be stepsisters getting to him. However, he realized that since the marriage hadn’t taken place yet, technically it wouldn’t be incest. A little nitpicking, maybe, but it still gave him a chance to enjoy his first threesome.

Noah quickly went about trying to find a situation where he could get the two girls alone together for a while, which wasn’t as easy as it sounded. After all, the two tried to avoid one another whenever they could and hung out with their own friends. However, Noah had done his homework on the two from his father’s notes and knew there was one way.

Upon his father’s recommendation, Carly’s father and Leslie’s mother had tried to schedule some times for the two girls to be alone together, a sort of bonding experience. From what he had read, Noah could tell it wasn’t really working, the two avoiding one another like the plague when they were alone. But, the fact remained that they were alone and that was all that served Noah’s purposes.

He lightly whistled as he walked towards the school library, his cock still partially tingling from his “meeting” with Lara earlier. The library was always open a few hours after school and Noah knew that the two were forced to spend time there before leaving. In fact, Carly’s father had even arranged with the librarian to make sure they were there at least an hour before they could be allowed to leave. It didn’t take long for Noah to find them, with ten minutes left before their freedom.

He watched them for a bit. Carly, whose black hair framed her attractive face, the pert nose giving her a childish look. She was dressed in a simple blouse and skirt, not too flashy but enough to get some interest. Leslie was more provocative, her blond hair extending to her shoulders and framing her beautiful face, her outfit a bit more revealing. She lightly brushed at her nails as Carly read her books, both trying to avoid looking at one another. Noah glanced at his watch and noted the time was getting close to both of them leaving. He headed over to the table and quickly sat down at it.

Both girls glanced up at him, both startled by his sudden appearance. Noah focused his gaze on Carly first. “Straighter acer.” He swiftly turned to Leslie and spoke. “Popular penny.” Instantly, both girls closed their eyes and slumped slightly in their seats. “Girls, open your eyes but remain deeply relaxed,” Noah spoke, watching the two rise, their eyes staring blankly ahead. “Do either of you have a cell phone?”

“Yes,” Leslie said in a flat voice.

“Bring it out and call up your mother’s number,” Noah commanded. With robotic movements, Leslie opened her purse and pulled out a cellphone, dialing her number. “Now, I want you to talk in your normal voice,” Noah commanded. “And say what I want you to.”

A few minutes later, the phone on the other end picked up. “Hello?”

“Mom?” Leslie said in a more normal-sounding tone of voice. “It’s me. Look, Mom, me and Carly are going to hang out together.”

“Honey, I’ve warned you about this. You have to be together.”

Noah reached over and took the phone from Leslie’s hand. “Hello, Mrs. Roper? I’m Noah, I’m a friend of Carly’s. I can assure you, I’ll be with both Carly and Leslie and they’ll be together almost all the time. We’re in history together and we’re going to do some studying at me house. I promise they’ll both be home tonight.”

“Well, all right,” Leslie’s mother said after a pause. “I’ll tell Carly’s dad and we can figure it out. You promise to keep an eye on them?”

“You can count on it,” Noah smiled. “Thanks for understanding.” He hung up the phone and looked at his two hypnotized companions. “Let’s go, girls.”

Twenty minutes later, Noah was leading both girls into his bedroom. His father would be working late tonight and Noah knew he had a few hours of play time with both. He had the two sit on the edge of his bed, eyes deeply closed as he spoke to both. “Carly, Leslie, listen to my voice. Listen as my voice takes you deeper and deeper into this trance, deeper into this trance. Girls, you will both do whatever I say, won’t you?”

“Yes....” Both girls whispered back.

“Now, girls, I want you both to stand up and take off all your clothes,” Noah commanded, watching as they obeyed. He was pleasantly surprised to see Leslie not wearing a bra, her pointed breasts so enticing, as was her nicely shaven blond pussy. Carly’s breasts were fuller and heavier but still quite nice, her bush a bit more wild, a nice contrast that instantly caused Noah’s cock to rise. He licked his lips as he began to speak. “Girls, listen to me. Listen to my voice carefully, very carefully. You are beginning to feel arousal inside you girls, a growing arousal towards one another. You are both feeling so aroused, girls, so aroused towards one another right now, you have to have one another. You don’t care about who the other one is, you don’t care about what you feel when you’re awake. You have to have the other girl and you have to have her now.”

Noah watched as the two girls faced one another. They moved forward, their arms touching each other tentatively, unsure of their movements. They slowly embraced one another and moved into a kiss, their tongues entwining as they held each other in close. They slowly fell back on the bed, rubbing their bodies against one another as they continued to kiss. Carly’s hands moved down Leslie’s back to her tight ass, squeezing it tighter as they rubbed their pussies against one another. They were both inexperienced but were soon getting into it, their desires turned on under trance and their kiss intensifying. Their breasts merged together, Leslie’s tight tits pushing against Carly’s larger ones, both of their pussies becoming wet from the friction of rubbing together.

Noah couldn’t take anymore, he had to take part. He swiftly undressed, then moved onto the bed, pushing Leslie off of Carly and lying on top of her. He kissed her hard, her tongue licking into his mouth as he did. He sat himself up and let Carly’s legs move against his hips as he slid his cock into her waiting hole. He slowly began to pump into her, his cock working into her wet passage. Leslie couldn’t take this and sat herself onto Carly’s face, her pussy pushing into the other woman’s mouth. Leslie was facing Noah, so he could kiss her even as he continued to shove his cock in and out of Carly’s pussy. Noah moved his hands to Leslie’s breasts, tweaking the tight nipples as he took her in his mouth deeper. Carly’s own tongue was hard at work licking away at Leslie’s pussy, sliding around the blond-rimmed lips with glee, no longer caring that this was a woman she was supposed to despise, only intent on licking the juices flowing down upon her mouth. Noah’s grip on Leslie’s breasts tightened as he came inside of Carly, the girl’s cries muffled as Leslie came onto her face.

Soon, they had rearranged themselves into a new position. Noah was on his back with Leslie straddling his hard cock, already beginning to ride it with fury, her thighs clenching with each thrust forward. Carly sat back on Noah’s face, then leaned back herself. Leslie moved down and pushed her face into Carly’s pussy while Noah did the same from behind. Both of their tongues licked away at Carly’s waiting clit, sending the woman into pleasure. At the same time, Leslie continued to work herself on Noah’s cock, grinding her face into Carly’s pussy as she did, repaying her for the tongue licking. Noah couldn’t see anything but felt it a small price to pay for licking Carly’s pussy, his tongue occasionally touching Leslie’s as he did. He felt himself come loose, blasting his wad through Leslie’s body, their orgasm soon followed by Carly once again letting herself go onto both their tongues.

Noah watched the two enjoy themselves once more, loving the sight of the two soon to be stepsisters in a 69. He noticed the time and knew they had to be going soon. He soon had the two cleaned up and redress, then led them downstairs and to Leslie’s car which the two had followed him in. “Girls, listen to me carefully. In a moment, I will shut the car door. When I do, you will both awaken from this trance. You will not remember anything that has happened to you in your trance state. You will subconsciously remember all these feelings of how good it felt to be with one another. You will soon find yourselves wanting to spend more time together, wanting to get over your differences. You will not mind the wedding as much as you once did. Remember that but nothing else.”

Noah slammed the car door shut and waved to both girls. “Later, Noah! Thanks for the study session!” Leslie called out. Noah watched them pull out, the two girls talking with one another and smiled. A great afternoon and he even got to help the two out a bit. No wonder his father loved his job. The girls would be off-limits when the wedding happened but until then, there was always the chance Noah get them to know one another better. Much better.