The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotist’s Son

Part Four: Teacher’s Pet

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Everyone has had a teacher they couldn’t stand. Someone who seemed to make their assignments all the more difficult, made their lives all the harder and seemed to enjoy doing it all the while. For Noah, that teacher was Ms. Lara Flynnton, his English teacher.

She was a tall, rather thin woman in her mid-thirties, who usually wore stern suits to present a more imposing image to others. Her short black hair framed a face that might have seemed more attractive if she smiled once in a while. Instead, she was the picture of absolute tyranny and, if such polls were taken, would undoubtedly be seen as the least-liked teacher in the school. Especially to Noah.

Noah tuned out her lectures as a matter of habit really. Not that the material wasn’t interesting, he just didn’t like Lara’s crisp, emotionless delivery, which mirrored the disdain she held for her students. Up until today, Noah had thought such disdain was imagined. But, thanks once again to his father’s brilliant notes, he knew Lara really didn’t like teaching, feeling such a small high school was below her and her talents. She also harbored a sexual addiction that Noah could never have guessed, an addiction his father did little to alleviate in order to maintain regular visits. An addiction that Noah intended to use a form of payback.

He watched Lara carefully as she continued to talk. She was rather attractive in her own way but hid it behind an exterior of coldness that she had no intention of losing. Noah knew she didn’t like him in particular and was a bit disappointed that his father didn’t try to influence her on his behalf. Then again, his dad always did tell Noah to drive himself on. Which was what he was doing now.

English was the last class of the day and Noah usually headed out for home when it was over. When the bell rang, however, he hung back, waiting for the other students to file out, lagging behind. As soon as the last student left, he headed towards Lara’s desk. “Miss Flynnton?”

“What do you want, Noah?” she asked in a hard tone, putting papers into her briefcase.

“I wanted to talk to you about my grades. I just don’t think I deserved such a low grade on that last assignment. I know I did a much better job than that.”

“A lot of kids in this class would kill for a B, Noah,” Lara said, still not looking up. “I wouldn’t go whining about this right now, okay? It could reflect badly in the future.”

“Is that a threat?” Noah asked.

Lara finally looked up at him, her eyes cold. “I don’t make threats, Noah. I just deliver.”

“Well, I’m rather glad I heard that,” Noah said. “It makes this slightly easier.”

“What?” Lara frowned.

“Chalkboard time,” Noah uttered. Lara’s frown eased up, her face slackening and her eyes staring blankly ahead as she fell back into her trance state. Noah quickly moved over and locked the door, happy that there wasn’t a window in the room to expose the goings on. He walked back to the desk where Lara still sat, staring blankly forward. “Lara, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she replied in the flat tone Noah had become used to.

“All right, Lara, let’s get a few things straight here.” Noah had waited a long while for a chance like this and he wasn’t going to waste it. “I am your master. I want you to say it.”

“You are my master.”

“You are my slave.”

“I am your slave.”

“You will do whatever I command.”

“I will do whatever you command.”

“You will not resist me.”

“I will not resist you.”

“Lara, stand up and take off your clothing.” As her suit began to fall away, Noah was surprised again, this time by Lara’s affinity for a dark bra and garters with hose on them. Her bra fell to the floor, releasing her pert breasts, the tips already tight and ready for Noah’s touch. “Stop,” Noah said as Lara began to remove her garters. “Leave them on, but remove the panties.” The hypnotized teacher obeyed, her dark clit soon exposed. Noah undid his pants and let his hard cock free but otherwise remain dressed. He sat onto the edge of the desk, his cock hard and ready. “Listen to my voice, Lara. Listen to my voice and know everything I say is true. You are a slut.”

“I am a slut.”

“In fact, you’re a slutty bitch.”

“A slutty bitch.”

“You want cock.”

“I am a slutty bitch who wants cock.”

“Suck my cock, bitch.” Without hesitating, Lara took Noah’s hard rod in her mouth, sucking down on it like an expert, which in many ways she was. Her tongue tickled at the tip of the penis, sucking at the shaft as her fingers went towards Noah’s balls, cupping them in her hands. Noah gripped the edge of the desk, holding tight as his teacher sucked him off, her mouth taking the shaft as far as she could down her throat. Noah was loving this, his stand-offish teacher now his slave, sucking off at his command, willing to do nearly anything on his command. The idea of having her to himself more than anything drove him to come, his wad blasting down Lara’s throat, where she hurriedly swallowed it all down.

“Ease off, bitch,” Noah said as Lara moved off Noah’s cock. He took her and pushed her onto the desk, face first, her breasts rubbing against the surface. He paused a moment to rub and her exposed ass, his fingers moving over the garments. A sudden idea came to him. “Bitch, pull up your legs and lock them around me.” Lara obeyed, her hose-covered legs locked around Noah’s waist, a thrilling sensation. It was a bit uncomfortable, but in her mesmerized state, Lara didn’t even notice. She did notice the feeling as Noah slid his cock into her pussy, a lovely feeling that caused her to moan in appreciation.

Noah began to pump her from behind, his cock easily sliding in and out of her passage, his shaft pushing further and further into her. He held her ass tight under his hands, squeezing her cheeks without mercy. “Say you want this, bitch,” he said. “Say you want it.”

“Oh, god....Master, please....give it to me.....give it to me, I need it, master....” Lara gasped through the feelings of ecstasy covering her body as Noah gave it to her, his cock shoving into her from behind. The formerly in control and domineering teacher was reduced to a sex slave, her only thoughts now devoted to sex, sex, sex. Again, the knowledge that he had absolute control of this woman energized Noah’s sex drive and it wasn’t long before he was coming inside Lara from behind, the desk shaking underneath both of them.

Noah slowly disengaged from Lara and refastened his pants. “Get cleaned and dressed again, bitch,” he commanded. As soon as Lara was back on her chair, back in shape, Noah began to speak. “Lara, I am about to leave. When I do, you will wake up and remember nothing of what has happened here. You will simply go about your routine like nothing is wrong. However, you will plan to be alone and ready at home at exactly six o’clock. Remember that but nothing else.”

As Noah headed into the hallways, his mind was reflecting on the sudden change within him. He had no idea he could be so dominating, so powerful of a woman. This power was intoxicating and for the first time, Noah realized he had to avoid the danger of becoming addicted to it. But first, he would have to see Lara later about some easier types of assignments for the class in the future. He could give a little back to the class for his gift, he figured. And Lara could give him a lot back in return in a special type of lesson.