The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotist’s Son

Chapter Three: Friendly Neighbor

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Noah woke up and automatically glanced over at the clock next to his bed. He was mildly surprised to see it was past ten. Even for a Saturday, he usually woke up earlier than this. Of course, considering the night he’d had, a few hours extra sleep wasn’t surprising. It took him a few moments to realize that it wasn’t a dream, he really had controlled two gorgeous women into sex the day before. He swiftly rose and headed towards the shower, his mind rolling over the events of the last 24 hours. He’d gone from lonlieness to the heights of passion and couldn’t wait to do it again.

After his shower, Noah headed downstairs to grab a quick bite of breakfast before starting his day. Usually on a Saturday, he’d just hang around the house, maybe go to the mall for some browsing, nothing major. Today, of course, that was changed. He knew his father was out of town on a “business trip” although Noah now had reason to believe the “business” was much different than what he previously believed.

It took until the bottom of the cereal bowl for Noah to decide how to spend his day. He changed into a pair of nice shorts and a light shirt and headed outside, walking over to the house next door. He knocked on the door and whistled as he waited for an answer. The door opened and Michelle Kyle stepped forward, smiling at Noah. “Noah! What are you doing here?”

“Hi, Mrs. Kyle,” Noah said with a smile. He’d done some miscellaneous yard work over the last few weeks for Michelle and had come to like her a lot. Learning that his dad had made regular visits to her even longer had convinced him to add her to his list of possible dominations. There was no blaming his dad or himself for that matter. Although in her mid-forties, Michelle looked fifteen years younger, with smooth cheekbones, curly dark blond hair and a dazzling smile that seemed to make her look even more beautiful. She was wearing a simple dress that did little to hide a body that, despite giving birth to three children, was still in excellent shape.

“I think I may have dropped something here when I was over last week,” Noah explained. “I was wondering if you may have found a comb of mine? I know it’s not much, but I do want to know where it is.”

“Well, you can come on in and have a look,” Michelle said, leading Noah inside. “I was just tidying up anyway, so I think we can find what you’re looking for.” She turned out, letting Noah get a good look at what he was really looking for. He followed her into the nice home, shutting the door behind him. “Um, so what did this comb look like?” Michelle asked, turning back towards Noah.

“Like a golden honeymaker,” Noah replied. Michelle’s face looked confused for a moment, then her features went slack and her eyes fluttered shut as she fell back into a trance. Noah let out the breath he’d been holding in and approached the entranced Michelle carefully. “Michelle, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” the older woman said softly.

“Michelle, answer all my questions honestly. Do you expect anyone to be home for a while?”

“No.....Husband is on trip.....Kids are at a friend for the weekend....”

“So, you and I will be all alone here for most of the day?”

“Yes.....”

“Michelle, how long has it been since you’ve had sex?”

“Three months....Husband has been busy....”

“All right.” Noah tapped his chin in thought. Something had been missing during his encounters with Laura and Angelica and during the night Noah had realized what it was. As much as it was thrilling to take a hypnotized woman, having her awake and aware added a bit of thrill to it. “Michelle, I want you to listen to me carefully. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up. You won’t remember anything about being hypnotized and you will feel refreshed and relaxed. Now, when you wake up, Michelle, you will feel incredibly aroused towards me. You will feel a great sexual desire build within you, coming towards me. You will not fight it, Michelle, you will embrace it. You will want to make love to me, Michelle, you will want to make love to me very, very badly and you will not care about your husband or anything else besides making love to me. Remember that but nothing else.” Noah snapped his fingers and waited.

As Michelle’s eyes opened and regained her focus, they fixed on Noah, a slow smile coming onto her face. “Noah, dear,” she said, her voice dripping with desire. “Have I told you how much I appreciate how you’ve helped me?”

“It’s no problem, Mrs. Kyle,” Noah shrugged, keeping his joy under control.

“Please, dear, call me Michelle, please.” Michelle began to take a step forward, moving towards Noah. “I really want to show you much I appreciate all you’ve done for me, Noah. What you’ve done is really nice and I want to pay you back.”

“Michelle, you don’t have to pay me back,” Noah said, keeping up the act. “I don’t want any money.”

“Oh, I wasn’t thinking of money,” Michelle cooed, wrapping her arms around Noah’s neck and bringing him in for a passionate kiss. Noah let her embrace him, her tongue diving into his mouth with a passion that surprised him. He broke off and backed away, acting shocked. “Michelle? What about your husband?”

“Oh, he won’t be back for a while,” Michelle smiled. “He’s not here, you are, just forget about him. Just let it all go.” She let her hands drift along Noah’s ass, squeezing the cheeks and that was all that was needed. Two minutes later, she and Noah were entering her bedroom, Noah’s shirt already off and Michelle dress unbuttoned as she pushed him back on the bed. “Undress, " she ordered as she started to take off her own dress. Soon, they were both naked, and Noah got a chance to see Michelle’s body, which looked like it could have belonged to a woman ten years younger, her full breasts showing no sag, her bush well shaven as she lowered herself down towards Noah. “Let’s get you fired up,” Michelle hissed as she licked at Noah’s erect cock, letting her tongue drag up and down the hard shaft. Her fingers reached up and ran through Noah’s pubic hair, pinching at his balls to make him feel even more excited as she sucked him off. Noah groaned. He’d never thought to have either Luara or Angelica suck him off and the feeling of a woman’s lips on his cock was incredible, Michelle’s blond hair covering his lap as she ran her lips up and down his cock with force. Noah grunted as he came, his wad blasting down Michelle’s body, her lips continuing to go to work as she kept licking away at all his cum covering his cock.

Michelle brought her face up, her grin covered by Noah’s cum. “Now you do me,” she said, sitting up on the bed and spreading her legs. “Kiss me here, Noah,” she said. He obediently moved forward and brought his mouth towards Michelle’s blonde pussy. “Now, place your tongue right inside and start to lick at it.” Noah was only too happy to respond, his tongue dragging along the inside of her clit as he began to lick at her lips more and more. His hands reached up to Michelle’s body and to her chest, gripping her tits hard. They may not have been as large or round as Angelica’s, but they were great to hold in his hands, his palms running over them harder and harder as he licked away at her pussy. Michelle withered on the couch in pleasure as Noah licked away at her, sliding his tongue all around her lips with pleasure.

Without warning, Noah broke away and lay himself on top of Michelle. His hard cock slowly slid into her wet and ready passage and he began to pump himself in and out of her, his cock pumping with glee inside her older body. He kissed her again, tasting traces of his own cum on her lips as he worked himself inside her. Michelle’s moans grew louder, long-held in passion coming lose as her young lover fucked her hard. She didn’t care about his age, about her husband or anything else except the unbelievable pleasure she was feeling at this moment. Her hands raked Noah’s back as his cock plunged deeper inside her with each hard push. Finally, they orgasmed together, both crying out with pleasure, one that Michelle had been denied for some time.

Noah took her twice more, then put her back under. He had her dress as he stripped off the sheets from the bed and brought them down to the laundry room, then went back to where Michelle stood entranced in the family room. “When you hear the front door open, you will wake up. You will not remember my being here or anything that has happened between us. You will believe you were going to do your sheets today anyway and that is all. Remember nothing else.”

As he walked back to his own house, Noah smiled as he realized it was still afternoon. Plenty of time to go back over his dad’s notes for more info. After all, he did have to go back to school and a little extra study never hurt.