The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotist’s Son

Chapter Two: A Model Follow-Up

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. The character of Angelica Bridgeheart appeared in my story “Full Layout.” I wanted to do a celeb character and she made sense. Enjoy.

Noah walked through the hallways of the mall in a daze. He couldn’t believe it. He’d lost his virginity to the girl of his dreams and she didn’t know a thing about it. She was just trying on clothes like nothing had happened and to her nothing had. For the first time, Noah understood why his father did what he did. The power he had, the absolute control, it was exhilarating, incredible. Just by saying a few words, he could have a woman do anything he wanted to. That feeling turned him on more than he could have imagined.

Noah walked through the mall, his mind in a slight daze, still burning off the energy the encounter with Laura had given him. He had to admit he was horny as hell. The meeting with Laura just wasn’t enough to satisfy him. He needed someone else, another woman who could satisfy him longer and in more privacy. Surely, given his father’s rather lengthy list of clients, someone could be in this mall that could satisfy him.

A bright flash of red caught Noah’s attention. He glanced over to the opposite side of the mall, seeing a woman walking by on the opposite side of the mall’s walkway. Despite the simple jeans and shirt she wore, she was quite attractive, with her dark red hair bunched in a baseball cap. She glanced towards Noah’s direction and he saw her face. Instantly, he was struck dumb, the realization of what this was freezing him on the spot, the knowledge that the woman he could take control of next was none other than one of the most beautiful models in the world.

Among the many surprises in the notes his father had was Noah’s discovery of just how many female celebrities his father had intimate relations with. Among them was one of Noah’s favorites, Angelica Bridgeheart. He’d read almost every article on her and loved the photos. When her newsworthy nude spread came out a few months earlier, he’d bought three copies, just to make sure he’d never lose it. According to his father’s notes, Angelica had apparently been hypnotized into doing the spread and having an affair with the photographer. However, the man wasn’t as good at hypnosis as Noah’s dad was and the memories of what had happened had been troubling Angelica’s dreams. His father had fixed that, burying those memories deep and turning her desire towards himself. Noah couldn’t help but smile at the look on the poor guy’s face when his trigger for Angelica went flat.

Noah had nearly salivated over the photos of Angelica nude in his father’s office, being ravished by him. The idea that she was here, now, on the day he discovered his father’s secret, proved that somebody above liked Noah a lot. He quickly walked over to the side of the mall she was on, slightly behind her. He kept a safe distance, hoping that she won’t glance back and notice him. He saw her round a corner that led to one of the mall’s exits and knew this was his chance. He hurried his pace, rushing around the corner to see her nearby and hurried behind her. “Trance spread,” he called out, a little louder than he intended, but no one was around to hear it or see its effects.

Angelica was frozen before him, her head slightly down. Noah moved before her and glanced at her half-open eyes. Oh, god, she was right there, right before him. “Angelica, can you hear me?”

“Yes....”

“Angelica, are you here alone?”

“Yes....”

“Is anyone expecting you somewhere tonight?”

“No.....”

“What are you doing here, Angelica?”

“Taking a vacation....Doing some shopping....”

“Are you staying a hotel, Angelica?”

“Yes...Few miles down....”

“All right, Angelica, let’s go to your hotel together. You want that, Angelica.”

“I want you to come to my hotel.”

“You want me to come to your room.”

“I want you to come to my room.”

“You want to make love to me all night.”

“I want to make love to you all night.”

The drive to Angelica’s hotel was a blur for Noah, his attention divided between the road and the red-haired beauty slumped in a trance in the seat next to him. Finally, he parked the car and swiftly stepped out, leading Angelica out of the passenger side. Thankfully, their walk through the lobby went without incident and they were soon on the elevator up, heading towards her room. A swift swipe of the key and they were inside. Noah immediately walked over and drew the drapes. Even though night had taken over, he didn’t want anyone possibly peeking into what he intended to be a special night. He turned towards Angelica and began undoing his shirt as he spoke. “Undress, Angelica.”

The model slowly did so, lifting her cap off her head and letting her long red hair cascade down. She pulled her shirt over her head, then slid off her jeans, dressed only in black underwear that looked sexy as hell on her. She let her bra fall to the floor, her full and firm breasts ready. She slowly slid down her panties, her red bush already wet with excitement. “Lie down on the bed, Angelica,” Noah managed to get out and watched her turn and walk over there. Her crimson mane flowed above her dragon tattoo, her ass wiggling as she moved over to the bed and slowly slinked on top of it. Noah practically jumped onto the bed and crawled on top of her.

He took a moment to admire the perfect body below him, then dived down for a kiss, grateful when Angelica wrapped her arms around him, kissing him long and hard on the mouth as she let her hands drift down his back, down to his ass, squeezing it and giving him a thrill. He broke off the kiss enough to turn her onto her stomach. He put his hands on her ass and began to squeeze it, his palms sliding over her buttocks, her moans letting him know he was doing it right. He lowered his mouth down to the tattoo, kissing the small of the back where the tip of the dragon’s tail ended. Angelica’s moans grew louder as he licked at one of her most sensitive spots as he massaged the other.

After a few moments, sure that she was turned on by now and knowing he was, Noah turned Angelica over onto her back and lifted her legs. Her long slim legs easily slid over his shoulders as his cock entered her pussy. He slowly began to slide it in and out of her, working it carefully in, less rushed than with Laura, taking his time. Angelica’s moans increased as his hands reached down onto her perfect breasts, kneading them in his hands. He pinched at the nipples as he cupped them in his hands, handling those gorgeous tits the answer to his long-held dream. He began to pump slightly faster, his rythym increasing as his juices began to color the red bush around those lovely lips. His grip on Angelica’s breasts increased as he pushed his cock faster into her, her feet locked around his head to pull him in tighter with each thrust of his rod inside of her. Finally, he came inside of her and she joined in, their orgasm rocking both of their bodies and the bed they lay on, the first of what would be many orgasms still to come.

Noah left early the next morning, leaving a sleeping Angelica behind in her room. To her, this would all be an incredibly erotic dream that gave her pleasure. Noah was stunned by what had occurred. God, the woman was a tigress and just couldn’t get enough of his cock inside her. He’d taken her front and back and explored every inch of her body. Sadly, she was due to leave town that afternoon and thus he couldn’t enjoy a repeat performance. Still, it had been a night to remember. Well, for Noah, at least.