The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotist’s Son

Chapter 1: Following in Dad’s Footsteps

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Well, here it is, my first multi-chapter story. Thanks to Mesmer Eyes for inadvertently inspiring this. Enjoy.

No matter whether or not they get along very well, there is no denying that a son is always influenced by his father. In many cases, they will follow the same paths of life simply because their fathers did so. Family traditions are strong and often hard to break.

Noah had never thought himself like his father. His father was a strong man, still handsome in his late forties. Noah, at seventeen, was a bit gawky, with glasses and a face that, while not bad looking, didn’t exactly have women fighting over him. He had the same dark hair as his father, sans the touches of gray in the temples. Noah was intelligent, always doing well in his classes and had a group of friends he hung out with regularly. He and his father had gotten a bit closer since his mother had died a few years back but Noah didn’t think he could ever follow in his father’s footsteps.

Oh, sure, Noah had to admit that his dad being a hypnotherapist intrigued him. Hypnosis had always fascinated him. During his formative teen years, he imagined being able to wave a watch before a girl and have her on her knees before him in seconds. Then he read a bit more about it and realized it just didn’t work that way. So, his dreams just remained dreams. That was, until the day he went into his dad’s den looking for some paper and found more than he could have ever dreamed.

The bottom cabinet of his dad’s desk was almost always locked. His sensitive files, he told Noah, special stuff that wasn’t for anyone else to see. Noah had accepted it, knowing it really wasn’t his business what his dad did. All he worked at was helping people get over their problems and live a little more normally. At least, that’s what Noah thought. However, as he looked for some papers he could borrow for his homework, he came across his father’s desk unlocked. His father must have forgotten to take care of it before going into work that morning. Noah paused, staring at the slightly ajar cabinet, thinking about it. The temptation was just too much and Noah opened the cabinet and checked the folders inside.

What he found was absolutely stunning. Each file contained a bio of the patient, medical history, problems, the normal sort of stuff. There was also a journal with notes on inductions and keywords to put the subject quickly back under. However, what shocked Noah were the revelations inside the journals, the fact that his father had secretly been taking advantage of several of his female patients, with photographs to prove it.

Noah sat there for an hour, skimming through one folder after another, reading all about his father breaking enough laws to be put in prison, not to mention being forced out of the medical profession. However, with the shock came a sense of arousal as well. His father’s notes were telling Noah that his long-time dreams were possible. He could control a woman absolutely, have his way with her and leave her with no memory of their encounter. And with the keywords his dad had implanted, he wouldn’t even have to bother with the whole induction thing.

Noah went over the files for some time, noting who was in and who wasn’t. There were so many options, it took a while for him to narrow it down. When he did, he put the files back in their proper order, shut and locked the cabinet, leaving the den and hurrying to grab his car keys. He had just enough time to get where he wanted for his first test run.

For almost a year now, Noah had dreamed of losing his virginity to Laura Phillips. The red-haired beauty had been catching the eye of every guy at school, thanks to her slightly low-cut outfits and gorgeous face. She was always friendly and had treated Noah pretty nice but made it clear he was just a friend. Noah always knew that Laura was thin but never suspected she once had an eating disorder. Apparently, his father had managed to fix that in a way rather common for his patients: He replaced her need to binge and purge with a craving of sex whenever she was entranced. It was a measure Noah intended to take full advantage of.

As usual, the mall was crowded this afternoon and Noah worried he may not be able to find Laura admist it all. He knew she had mentioned something about shopping for a new dress when they were at school earlier and he hoped he picked the right store. A flash of that familiar red hair let him know he was in the right spot and he swiftly headed over towards the back of the store, just in time to see Laura duck into the dressing area.

Noah paused for a minute, his eyes raking around the area. The clerk who should have been there was apparently busy in another part of the store and the door leading to the dressing rooms was partly open. Noah entered it softly, closing the door behind him and hoping no one would show up soon. A thought struck him and he glanced about, trying to find the security cameras but none were visible. Suddenly, he remembered that the store had removed the cameras after a major fuss about possible violation of privacy issues. Instead, they had simply stepped up on putting anti-removal tags on all the clothing available.

Happy that no one would be overlooking this moment, Noah headed towards the back of the area, keeping his footsteps slow and soft. He stopped at the only occupied room and took a deep breath. He sneaked around enough to peer through the shades on the door and saw Laura in mid-undress, the black bra hanging well on her full breasts, her long legs on full display through thin panties. The sight of it drove Noah to action. Without thinking, he burst into the dressing room and spoke. “Racing rubies.”

At the sound of his entry, Laura had spun slightly, startled at the sound. As the words hit her ears, however, her body froze in mid-spin, her eyes glazing over and the dress in her hands fell to the floor as her body went limp. She stood there, swaying slightly in the room, her eyes staring blankly outward. Noah to admit it was smart of his father to pick out a key phrase that wouldn’t just come up in idle conversation for his clients. Noah just took a moment to watch Laura, watching the way she stood there, hypnotized and unaware of his presence or anything else.

Finally, Noah shut the door behind him, trying to calm himself for what was to come. “Laura, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she said in a flat tone with no emotion.

“Laura, do you know what is going on?”

“I am hypnotized. I must do what you tell me to do.”

“Anything I tell you to, Laura?”

“Anything.”

“If I told you to get on your knees and give me a blowjob—” Noah stopped as Luara suddenly fell down to her knees, her hands reaching towards his buckle. A few seconds later, Noah’s pants were hanging around his knees as his erect cock popped right out and into Laura’s waiting hands. She ran her tongue over it, enjoying the feeling as she licked at the tip, then took the whole cock into her mouth. Noah moaned and gripped the sides of the dressing room as Laura sucked him off, taking his cock farther and farther into her mouth, licking at it with passion that Noah could never had guessed. The thrill of having the girl of his dreams sucking him off turned him on more and more.

Noah would have loved to have Laura suck him off completely but knew he wanted to feel himself let go inside her. He picked Laura up and undid her bra. Her firm breasts were revealed to him as the garb hit the floor and he kept his eyes glued to them even as he knelt down and slid her panties off, revealing her full red bush. Noah stood up and pushed Laura against the wall, his hands pressing against her breasts as he kissed her long and hard, her tongue snaking into his mouth and entwining with his as his cock pushed into her pussy. Laura groaned as she felt herself pushed against the wall, her body shaking as Noah thrust himself in and out of her ready and waiting pussy, loving the feeling as he took a woman for the first time. Laura’s moans grew louder and, more to stop someone from listening than pleasure, he leaned in and kissed her hard as he continued to work himself into her pussy, thrusting his cock in and out of her passage until he came, his orgasm blasting through Laura’s body, causing her to shriek in pleasure through their lips as the orgasm rocked them both.

Noah slowly pulled himself out of Laura and began to redo his pants, knowing he’d have to get out quick. “Laura, listen to me carefully. When the door closes, you will count to ten and then wake up. You will not recall anything that has happened here and will simply think you are dressing completely. You will notice nothing wrong and remember nothing.”

Noah took one more look at the naked Laura before slipping out, heading quickly out to the main store. It worked. It damn well actually worked. He’d just lost his virginity to Laura and she didn’t know a thing. Noah’s mind raced with all the possibilities for the future and knew he was just starting on a major quest that had a lot of pleasure to it.