The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 6

Wednesday morning, everybody prepares to go to work, eat a little breakfast, then Connie takes Cherie to town and drops her off, and Tim heads to the airport to pick up some suits managing future artists booked for the theatre. After trolling around some of the shops, Cherie is drawn back to the theatre, she needs to fathom the catacombs. She gets back to the small door, and enters, closing it behind her. It’s still very dim in here, although during the day some light is getting in from somewhere. She sees tiny little shafts of light from time to time, perhaps sunbeams through pinpricks in the woodwork, they look quite pretty amidst the gloom. There are more fascinating artefacts everywhere she looks, more spy hatches in the back of every dressing room and ancillary room, a never ending array of interesting things to see. She knows that there is something else that she needs to see, though, but can’t quite put her finger on it. Then she hears footsteps along the secret passage, and as she peers in the general direction she catches sight of the master hypnotist, Zelmann, slowly and purposefully ambling along toward her.

As they come together the Professor starts the conversation, “Ah, hello Cherie, my dear girl, how pleasant it is to see you here this morning. I often like to stroll through the catacombs, I never know what I may find, there are so many interesting things here, like this, for instance…” As his sweet velvety voice insinuates its way into her mind, he dips into his pocket and produces a one hundred year old pocket watch, and deftly holds it aloft for Cherie to gaze at. He has positioned himself perfectly adjacent to one of the microscopic sunbeams, and is swinging the pocket watch through the shaft of light on each backward and forward motion, causing it to flash very brightly in an even and rhythmic fashion. Cherie is startled by the sudden rush of activity and finds herself frozen to the spot as her eyes lock on to the gentle swaying and the distracting flashing, his voice endlessly crooning in the background.

“I’m certain that you find this very interesting to look at, as have I in acquiring it… it was shown to me by an ancient wizard at the Temple of Asgaard over fifty years ago… describing to me the quiescent power it possesses in stilling the mind… it is hard to resist as it swings and swings… backwards and forwards… to and fro… backwards and forwards… to and fro, and it arrests your gaze as it flashes… flashes… flashes, sending your thoughts deeper and deeper into a very relaxed place. I know that you want to watch as my watch swings for your attention… backwards and forwards… to and fro… but your eyes are growing tired with the flash… flash… flash, and your eyelids are getting heavy as your mind sinks down and down into the heavy and sleepy sound of my voice.”

It wasn’t just that it was quick, it was more that it was somehow expected, that held Cherie captive in its power. She couldn’t look away as soon as it was produced, and the rhythmic flashing seemed to stop her from being able to think, his words rapidly pulling her under, once again. Her eyes closed and she readily accepted the hypnotic state, her conditioning was clearly effective and complete, she was now Zelmann’s hypnotic slave. His cock was stiffening again, Cherie was about to help him with this problem.

“Please open your eyes and follow me, my dear friend, you are deeply under my hypnotic power and I wish to amuse and entertain you. Come with me and go deeper to sleep.” Zelmann led her through the maze once again, arriving at his dressing room, he guided her through the antechamber and into the room, closing the door, and beckoning for her to sit in his lounge chair. “Soon, dear girl, I will count to three, and at the count of three you will open your eyes. As your eyes open your sleep will deepen, ten times deeper to be exact, although you will think you are awake and aware. You will firmly believe you are wide awake and bright, fresh and happy. You will feel a strong sense of occasion, being here with the great Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist, and you will feel a surging sexual arousal as I speak to you. Of course, I am going to hypnotise you again, making you go even deeper, and you will be expecting it, although you believe you have devised a means by which you can resist my power, willing yourself to stay awake while I perform my induction, and as I hypnotise you, your mind will be convinced it is working, even though you are obviously going under deeper and deeper. It will feel so good, you will feel so good, you want it, you want it so much you can hardly wait for it.”

Cherie had by now achieved complete dissociation, his every word being embedded in her subconscious, her critical sensor being unavailable (please leave a message after the beep), and Zelmann’s programming was writing in her a true hypnotic slave. He was loving this, and actually, so was Cherie. Just then there was a knock at his dressing room front door, and when he opened it he realised that the timing was unfortunate, but now with Deidre and Sian back again, he could have incredible fun here today. “Girls, come in, come in, please, sit at my table, I will be with you in just a moment.” The girls could only see their way to the table, their eyes were glazed over and lids drooping, obviously under the compulsion of a powerful post hypnotic suggestion. They did not see Cherie.

“Cherie, we have visitors… join with me, 1… 2… 3, ten times deeper to sleep, believing you are wide awake.”

As Cherie’s eyes focussed she saw the girls, and instantly recognised them as the girls watching the hypno globe on Monday, and they really looked out of it. “Are they alright, Professor?” Cherie was concerned, although even in her trance state she was able to recognise the hypnotic influence, “are they hypnotised?”

“Yes and yes, hypnosis is a fascinating subject, and with it I can have a formidable effect on people’s minds. I am about to undertake a new and powerful induction, to deeply captivate my subjects, it should prove interesting to you, if you dare to observe.” Zelmann baited the hook, and the hypnotised Cherie was in no position to refuse.

“Me, I’m fine, you won’t be able to hypnotise me, my will is too strong, even for you!” Cherie proudly proclaimed.

“Excellent, then please sit here with us and pay strict attention as I begin. Sian, Deidre, look at my rhythmic metronome, listen to it tick, and I’ll tell you a story about the origins of the realm of consciousness itself… watch the swinging arm of the metronome… listen to the endless tick… tock… tick… tock.” Cherie watched the new girls faces as he drew them in to the induction, but in no time at all her eyes were faithfully following the swinging arc of the metronome’s armature as it curved a path across its face, the flow interrupted only by the hypnotic, slow ticking at each extremity. Cherie willed herself to stay awake, and she felt a shiver and a tingle in her sex. She couldn’t look away, though, and neither could Sian or Deidre, all eyes were rocking gently to and fro with the passage of the armature.

“While you look at the arm of the metronome swaying… and listen so close to its comforting cadence… your minds are drifting through the dark winds of time… as your thoughts ascend higher through the mists of the esoteric… you can feel a connectedness with the ether itself… and to converse with the ether in all its myriad dimensions… your mind must go deeper and deeper and deeper… to free your soul’s tether and to bring yourself here… to the realms of your teacher, free from burden or fear… for while your body remains frozen, and your ears stay attuned… my words can now reach you at the level of your runes… for I now enter into… the very depths of your soul… and I bind you forever… to the magic of old… as my friends and believers… my comrades and aids… your protection is certain… by the wisdom of the ages… give up all resistance… renounce all control… for it is I who now move you… by my power and resolve… you will is now useless… you mind is now mine… you will now do my bidding… from here to the end of time.” All the girls’ eyes were watching the metronome swing, their ears listening to it tick, but their faces were completely vacant, each in a perfect trance.

“Sian… you will listen first… you are very horny… you feel so naughty here today… you have been fantasising about touching my cock… these girls both are your friends… you love your friends… you love me… you want desperately to arouse and tease my cock… you want to make me cum… and you need for me to enjoy your talent… so you will do it well when I offer you the opportunity. Deidre… your desire is to see my cock… to see Sian play with my cock… you will touch yourself as you watch me become excited… you will make yourself cum hard as you see me cum… you are part of the camaraderie… all hypnotic sisters together… you all love each other… and will eternally protect each other… Cherie, my darling… your tongue is so eager… you are craving the taste of my magnificent manhood… in short licks as Sian fingers me to orgasm… you all know what to do… when you make me cum all of this will be erased from time… you will only remember that we talked and talked and talked about your favourite topics… and you so desperately want to spend time with me again. My loyal hypnotic puppets, this way to the bed”

Beyond the spy hatch, then the lounge chair, and behind a large screen there was a lavish massage table, very comfortable to lie on (although sleep might be awkward, especially falling off it). He dropped his trousers and climbed up, and the blank girls circled him, Cherie already stooping to lick his semi erect cock. Sian ringed his foreskin and daintily drew it down as his glans swelled under her touch. She pulled it down completely and Cherie licked the underside for its whole length, while Deidre pushed her fingers into her sopping slit, making herself moan involuntarily. Sian picked up the pace with a steady rhythm, trailing her index finger teasingly each downward motion, with Cherie’s lick following immediately behind it. Zelmann hadn’t figured on it feeling this extraordinarily exciting and after no more than two minutes he could hold out no longer, and four people were grunting and moaning and grinding and satiated. His handkerchief was at the ready again, protecting his and their clothes from his spurting juice, and he commanded them to hurry and repair their presentation. As he replaced undies and trousers the girls had washed and quaffed, and they all sat at the table waiting.

“At the count of five you will be wide awake, we have been discussing ticklish feet, and you are determined to tell me about your experiences and reactions to the subject. 1... 2… 3… 4… 5.”

As their eyes returned from the thousand mile stare, Professor Zelmann directed his gaze to Sian, “What about your feet, dear Sian?”

“Please don’t talk about tickly feet, it is so difficult, my feet are my Achilles heel, no pun. Once I had a boyfriend who found out I was extremely ticklish, and he could make me do anything, he just had to threaten to tickle me. It was terrible, but he was crude, he hurt me, he was never gentle.” Sian was clearly miserable.

“Dear Sian, you will never suffer discomfort in our company… we are your very dear friends… if you are ever able to trust me I would love to show you what tickling really is. It is ultimate pleasure, never pain; sensual, never torment. But I will only offer it to you if and when it is something that you want.” He guided his most compassionate look toward Sian, and she instantly got it, he was so kind. She wasn’t ready for that yet, though.

“Dear Cherie, I see you are keeping quiet, yet I am certain I know your secret, you have a tickling fetish, you love to be sensually tickled, am I right?

Cherie was glowing as red as a stop light, stammering she tried to rebut, “I… no… that is… no… shut up, how can you possibly know about that?”

“I am a master hypnotist (lots and lots of clitty tingles), human nature is my business, human frailties my speciality. Your shoes, which I adore, by the way, your stockings, especially tickly stockings, too, which I also adore, the way you play with your feet, the little something in your eye at that time, I know you!”

“Stop, you’re scaring me!” Cherie went on the defensive.

“No, no, dear sweet girl, that’s not fear, that’s intrigue. Put your feet into my lap and let’s show these girls what they are missing.” Zelmann stared at Cherie, her will was turning to jelly.

“Oh, no, they smell, I can’t do that.” She protested.

“My nose smells, but I am not hiding it, put your stockinged feet on my lap!” Zelmann added a little authority to his seductive voice, and her jelly melted and drained into her pockets. She slowly slipped her feet out of the pumps and raised them to rest comfortably on his lap. They did smell, a bit, and his cock started to stiffen again, naughty cock, stop that. “Now, you must hold perfectly still for this to be truly effective.”

His words resonated and her legs became stiff and rigid. He trailed his finger pads gently down the outside of each of her feet, agonisingly slowly, and gently trailed them back up via the soft deep arches. Cherie was immediately in ecstasy, this was unbearably good. He then flattened his palms and rubbed down her soles, making her release a deep sigh. He then gently stroked along the top of her feet to her ankles, and back to her toes, all this time gauging her reactions. If anyone had whispered sleep at this moment, she would have been completely under, his dainty stroking continued as Cherie ascended to her personal Nirvana. He used his fingernails, very lightly, and traced the curve of her arches, and now the ticklies began. She was right on the edge, struggling not to laugh, but getting so aroused, more so by trying not to laugh. He rounded her heels and returned up the centre of her sole, and she was breaking, he slowed, returning to his finger pads, and gently caressing her toes. Then he was running his fingers between toes at random, and the exquisite nature of the torture was apparent on her lovely face. Cherie was hot, her heart was racing, her pussy was throbbing (all pussies were throbbing, truth be told). Zelmann stopped for now, and there was an audible deflation form all the girls, especially Cherie. Wow, she most definitely had to have some more of that, it was incredible.

“There is infinitely more to it than that, but that is true tickling, my dears. I hope at some time to avail you all of my talented fingers, but only at your request, of course. But for now, I have some work that needs doing, and I’m sure you all have some places you need to be, so alas, it is farewell again.

The girls all got up and made for the door, and as he bade another fond goodbye to Sian and Deidre, he touched Cherie on the shoulder and whispered, “just one moment, dear Cherie, I have something for you to take to Tim and Connie’s place, if you would be so kind.” The others waved and disappeared and Cherie turned back toward him. “Cherie… look into my eyes… look deeper into my eyes… sleep… you are under my power… keep your eyes open… sleep deeper and keep looking into my eyes.” Cherie stood helplessly in front of him, spellbound. “Dear Tim was interested in a life size poster for his home, I shall give it to you so that you can take it to them for me, you will do that, won’t you?”

“Yes, I shall take the poster to Connie and Tim’s house.” It bears mentioning that this was the poster of the millennium, not only astoundingly attractive to the gaze, but full of technological marvels. Zelmann had consulted with masters of their trades to create a work of utter subliminal magic, the likes of which have never been seen before. Many patrons at his shows owe their predilection for his hypnotic entertainment to the many minutes they were caught by one of his posters, literally being made to stand and stare at it. Tim was initially influenced by being led to Zelmann’s poster when the booking was being discussed, Tim quite likes to look at this poster, a lot. The secrets are connected to the use of nano particles in producing both three dimensional artefacts, and subliminal characters that are almost invisible to the conscious mind. On the poster, a full size picture of Zelmann at his finest, the eyes are dominant, they draw your gaze directly to them. They are three dimensional, deep and inviting, and like his own eyes, utterly irresistible. Surrounding his form, and within it, there are hundreds of subliminal phrases placed for maximum absorption, encouraging the observer to stay. Phrases like ‘Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist’, ‘look deeply into the eyes of Zelmann’, ‘look deeply’, ‘gaze deeply if you dare’, ‘stand still’, ‘your eyes are magnetised by the hypnotic stare’, ‘you love to look into my eyes’, ‘you adore Zelmann’.

“In their home you will mount the poster on the inside of their bedroom door, at eye level, so it can be easily seen, so it cannot be missed. Is that clear, my dear?”

“Yes, eye level.” Cherie was an automaton.

“Look deeper into my eyes… deeper… your thoughts are filled with me… your dreams are filled with me… it is so erotic… dreaming of me is so erotic… you are always dreaming such delicious dreams about hypnotism… in your dreams you watch as I, Professor Zelmann master hypnotist (clitty tingle, even under deep trance) swing a pocket watch for you… show you my hypno globe… make you watch flashing lights… whisper seductively and hypnotically into your ears… use my metronome to entrance you… your desire for me grows stronger with each dream… now, as I wake you up you will be alright to remember the poster, and you cannot fail to mount it as soon as possible… you do not know I have dominated your will again, you will just realise as you focus your eyes again that you like me ten times more now. Slowly awakening, focus your eyes now, “I will look forward to another opportunity to tickle your pretty feet, dear Cherie, thank you so much.”

Her eyes refocussed, “Oh, no, thank you.” She tucked the poster under her arm and made straight for Tim’s office, thinking she better get this poster up immediately. Luckily Tim was back from his meeting, and he tossed her the keys to the SUV, narrowing his eyes at her in suspicion. “You’ll see soon enough,” she said, and she raced off. She drove hurriedly, although safely of course, to Connie and Tim’s and did indeed immediately put the poster on the inside of their bedroom door. As she stood back to admire her handiwork, she complimented herself on doing such a good job. Perfect height, you could see straight into his eyes, you could just stand here in look deeply into his eyes, it was so good, it was so easy, just stand here and look deeply into his eyes, stand here.

Some twenty minutes later Cherie was feeling a little hungry, and although she was loving standing here and looking into the Professor’s eyes, she needed to get something to eat, so she managed to tear herself away and head back to the car. Before she took off, she remembered Sandi and the mob from the milk bar, and gave her a ring. Sandi was chuffed to hear from Cherie, and yes, she was free for an extended lunch, so Cherie drove back to town to meet up with her, leaving the SUV back at the theatre.