The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 7

Cherie arrived at the milk bar to see Sandi was here along with Sue and Meggs, three gorgeous babes she used to go dancing with. Back in the old milk bar days, just after finishing high school, dancing was the number one activity for girls, and stumbling about like gibbons and baby giraffes was how boys used to get to meet them. Boys preferred cars to dancing (can’t imagine that), but that is somebody else’s story, so I’ll let them tell it. The four of them gleefully bounded toward each other and danced a little jig together. There was much merriment and catching up to do.

Cherie said, “Wow, guys, I haven’t seen you in years, this is great. How is everyone?”

They sort of elected (by default) Sandi as spokesperson, and she replied, “Well, where to start. I got married, to Tom, you remember Tom, from the football team. Didn’t last, though, we grew apart, argued a lot and then divorced. I’m back looking for a lesser half. Sue has her man in a headlock, he’s gorgeous, and she’s definitely not letting him get away. Meggs, seriously? Queen of the local catwalks, beating them off with a stick. How about you, we hear you made second in charge of the office.”

“Well, yeah, there has been a slow and steady progress through the company. I love it there, expect I’ll be there for years to come. Pays well, too.” Cherie purred contentedly.

“And men, you got a knuckle dragging he man tucked away in a cave somewhere?” interrupted Meggs.

Cherie arched her back and hissed. No, actually Cherie said, “I just can’t seem to hang on to one, or find I don’t want to. Men and I haven’t found a sweet spot, yet. I believe it will happen, but I’m not pushing for it. Anyway, the world doesn’t revolve around having a partner or not, not these days.”

The chat got a little more intense and got around to ponies, shoes, caravans (and why no one should), sex, more shoes, birthdays (Meggs, 26th), and eventually going to hypnotism shows. Stunned silence, followed by a lot more stunned silence. It turns out that many women struggle to speak about things that make their pussies quiver, at least while they’re quivering (perhaps it’s the thought of giving the game away), and all three friends were doing it now. Cherie forced the issue, “Connie and Tim and the gang from high school are going on Saturday, and we are looking for a crowd to make it more fun, are any of you game?”

The girls were kind of nervously shuffling, no one wanted to go first, then inevitably they all burst out at once, “Hell yes, what a carry on, it’ll be brilliant, count me in, how much?” Silence, fear… “Zip, zilch, nada, nothing. Yes folks, you heard right, nothing. Except drinks and stuff, but Tim’s throwing us a night out, says this hypnotist has earned him so much money he can spare some seats for his dear friends.” Cherie presented a pretty convincing argument, free is not a lot of money to have to come up with, and they suddenly saw Tim in a new light. What a sweet bloke he must be, lucky Connie, hey.

Cherie is going on about some of their good times, remembers about Sue’s ticklish feet (so pretty too), one time when they all ganged up on her and tickled her till they made her pee, Sue blushes, she never told anyone that made her cum, too. She still adores having attention to her feet, but is very quiet about it. And while they were talking about hypnotism she had noticed Meggs eyes were super sparkly, really, really interested, just like the time the carnival magician pretended to hypnotise the woman and make her float into the air, Cherie remembered that well. They were around sixteen at the time, and Meggs couldn’t seem to get over it or stop talking about it for weeks afterwards. Bet it won’t take much to hypnotise her!

During the time the women were catching up at the milk bar, Zelmann has decided to ask Tim if he could fix a couple of things around the dressing rooms and corridors, to address trip hazards, and the general look of things. Tim had asked the Professor to always be on the lookout for ways Tim might improve the theatre for patrons and performers alike, and the Professor liked his attitude, and was sincerely attempting to do his bit. He saw Tim scurrying about looking for the car keys when he strode up to him, “Tim, dear chap, I do hope everything is going well. You asked me for some feedback on improvements to the theatre, and I have jotted some down, if you feel it will be of value to you.”

Tim paused briefly and inspected the Professor’s list, and was heartily pleased with what was written. The good old Prof, he thought to himself, nail on the head, as you would probably expect. Tim was about to dash out, and he could pick up most of the gear he needed to have this stuff fixed this afternoon. What timing, Professor Zelmann was an even better curator than he was an entertainer, and that’s saying something. “”Mate, you are incredible, this is exactly what I was hoping for. It might take a couple of days to fix it all, but I’m heading out to a show briefing now, and I can pick most of this stuff up on my way back.”

“Splendid, I am so glad to have been of some service to you, dear boy. There is another piece of good news, I have secured a poster, and it is at your house as we speak. Dear sweet Cherie wanted to mount it expertly on your bedroom door, and I know that you will find this the ideal place to view it” Tim felt a surge of esteem for the Professor and as he looked to thank him, the Professor intensified his gaze. “I am delighted that you will have the opportunity to view the poster as often as you desire, for if I am not mistaken, you do in fact have a very strong desire to view the poster often, frequently even. And your dear lady, Connie, you will be able to introduce her to the intricacies of the image, encouraging her to spend some time getting familiar with the overall effect of the promotional value. It will be my pleasure to know that you will be able to share the wonderful experience the poster can provide with your dear wife, providing support and enthusiasm while she inspects the image.”

Tim was utterly besotted again, those eyes, he could never escape them, and didn’t want to, he felt so good when Zelmann poured his loving interest into his soul, and he unconditionally accepted the obvious truths Zelmann expounded. He would indeed make sure Connie noticed the poster, and he would indeed look forward to viewing it with her. He was now falling in love with Professor Zelmann (man love thing, you know), and this was such a great thing the Prof had done for them. As they parted company Tim’s car keys suddenly appeared and he was off.

Just then at the milk bar, Jane appears through the door (actually the door opened and she walked in). Lots more hugs, and an arm wrestle, with Sue, and Jane won this one. “Now for my prize, I’m going to make you lick my pussy, wussy girl,” she said to Sue.

“Oh, ma’am, please, when can we do it?” pleaded Sue enthusiastically, and they all got the distinct impression she wasn’t really joking.

“So you guys coming to see the hypnotist, Saturday?” added Jane.

“We sure are. Looking forward to a smashing get together, sounds like a good show, too,” said the designated speaker (Sandi). Cherie had wondered if Jane was taking a long lunch, and when Jane informed her that she was free for this afternoon Cherie decided this was a chance too good to pass up. With a little persuasion she convinced Jane to come with her to the theatre, in case Zelmann was there, and she could meet him. Jane was a little impressed about the personal friend thing, but wasn’t interested in being hypnotised though. Cherie told her of the concern she held over the seven sessions thing, and Jane tranced out, saying “Seven sessions were necessary for the program to work effectively!” Everyone was just staring at her, gobsmacked. Jane was perplexed, “what’s wrong?”

Cherie said, “Did you need seven sessions?”

Jane tranced out and said, “Seven sessions were necessary for the program to work effectively!”

Sandi gushed, “Jane, cripes, you’ve been programmed!” All the girls were staring still, so Jane knew there was something wrong. “You don’t even know what you just said, do you?”

Cherie broke in, “Sweetie, it really is why I want you to meet the Professor, I know he can work this out.” To cut a long story short, Jane gave in, feeling a bit shaken, and went with Cherie the three blocks to the Bijou. It was coming up two o’clock, and as they entered they saw Tim. Car keys are one thing, but leaving without your wallet is embarrassing, he had just nipped back to pick it up as the women entered.

“Jane, gorgeous girl, ah it’s great to see you. Jeepers, have you seen a ghost?” asked Tim, seeing her pallor and slight confusion.

Cherie answered, “she’s fine, just a little something that needs to be cleared up. Is the professor around?”

“You’re in luck, he’s just slipped in to his dressing room, you’ll catch him if you’re quick.” Tim hastened, “Please excuse me, though, I must dash.” And with that Tim was off like a bucket of prawns in the sun (it’s an Aussie thing).

Cherie led the way to his dressing room, and gingerly tapped on the door. Zelmann answered and Jane drew a breath (she was pretty good at drawing, especially little animals and stuff, oops). His eyes lit up, and he made a bowing gesture for them both to enter. “Cherie, how absolutely marvellous to see you, and tell me, who is your astonishingly beautiful friend?”

“Hi Professor, this is Jane, she is coming with us to your show on Saturday. I have a little something to ask of you, and I know I have absolutely no right to presume, but is there any chance of hypnotising Jane now? There is something she needs to get to the bottom of.” Cherie exclaimed.

Zelmann’s eyes opened wide, wow, really, hypnotise her, are you kidding, let me at her (mental dialogue). “Dear Cherie, if you asked me to drag boulders up from the beach I should have to give it serious consideration, you are truly my close and dear friend. To ask me to do what comes easily and naturally to me will be my honour and my privilege.” Now Jane was properly impressed. “But please tell me, what malady besets your delightful young friend?”

“Watch… Jane, didn’t you think seven sessions excessive?” asked Cherie

Zonk. “Seven sessions were necessary for the program to work effectively!” recover.

Cherie, “I mean, really, seven?”

Zonk. “Seven sessions were necessary for the program to work effectively!” recover.

“Oh my, you poor unfortunate girl, who has done this to you?” Zelmann was truly disquieted by this obvious and crude attempt at post hypnotic amnesia.

“Done what?” mused Jane.

“Jane saw a therapist for weight management. The program obviously worked brilliantly, but I suspect there may have been ulterior motives after the therapy was finished.” Cherie chimed in.

Zelmann was more than a little pleased with Cherie’s intellect, spotting such an idiosyncrasy was difficult for experts at times, but she had seen and deduced it correctly at first glance, she is exceptional. “I can see clearly what you mean, that was an incredibly insightful pickup, I must say. Dear Jane, you must realise that you have an exceptionally gifted friend in Cherie. To put it simply, I believe what she has recognised in your recent behaviour is a classic rote post hypnotic phrase that was inserted to cover what may have been an embarrassing question regarding your treatment. If you feel it is what you would like to do, and I emphasise that it is what you want to do, then I will hypnotise you and seek to uncover the facts as you experienced them. That is what you would like me to do, isn’t it?”

Jane’s thoughts were a little confused by this, but she was compelled to say yes. “Well, I’m still not sure what everyone is getting at, but obviously something is amiss by the way you all keep looking at me. As long as Cherie can stay I’ll do it.”

“Dear, beautiful Jane, I wouldn’t have it any other way. And what better chaperone could you have? Cherie here has mastered resistance of the trance, haven’t you, Cherie?”

“That’s right, old Svengali here can’t hypnotise me, my will is too strong. Please forgive me Professor. I let that slip.” Cherie went bright red.

“Think nothing of it, sweet Cherie, I love your irreverent sense of humour. Right then, some preparatory work. What do you remember of the first time your therapist began the induction. Oh and, by the way, was your therapist a man or a woman?” Good old Professor Zelmann, professional to a fault.

Jane’s eyes unfocussed a little as she cast her mind back. “It’s a little difficult to remember, hang on a moment. Ah yes, it’s starting to come back. That’s right, and she was a woman, she had me watch her torchlight. It was a small torch, and the light was bright, but it was okay. I remember after a couple of seconds I couldn’t see anything else but the light, the little wiry thing was dancing on my retina. I can’t remember what she was saying, but her voice was so very sleepy, I was really struggling to stay awake right from the start.”

The professor studied her very carefully for a moment, and then he launched into a speech, “dear Jane, I am very conversant with the induction as used by your therapist, a splendid and laudable technique, to be sure. You may find my introduction to trance a little different, but I warrant it will be equally as effective in producing the desired result.” He produced a ‘moonbeam’ (his own design, a small light source in a cage which could be hung form a chain like a necklace, or mounted on a simple stand, as he had here on his small table), and as he settled it on the stand its intensely sparkling light fascinated the women equally. It was not so bright that they couldn’t look at it, but it sparkled and shone like starlight through a telescope.

“The moonbeam was constructed to my design by the great jeweller to King George of Britain, seventy five years ago. It has, within its fine structure, many small diamonds from Ghana, paid for and legitimately mined by good local folk. They act as a prism to adjust the frequency of the light, making the output beam act on the retina of the observer to tire her eyes very quickly. While tiring your eyes so effectively the moonbeam is also initialising the subconscious receptors to suggestion… so as you look at the dancing light it will enable you to accept more and more of my truthful information as both valid and powerfully persuasive… as you begin to be aware as your eyes start feeling drowsy… the tiring of the eyes and the increased susceptibility to suggestion is now making your eyes get heavy… feel it… heavy… your eyelids are becoming so incredibly heavy… because you so dearly want to be deeply hypnotised by me now… it is entirely appropriate for you to give up your struggle… give up your will… give up your control and prepare to sleep… go to sleep… watch as the moonbeam makes you go to sleep… you are unable to resist as you feel my willpower taking you over… feel my words dominating you… overpowering you… let go sleepy one… let go and sleep… sleep… sleep.”

Jane had visited the land of nod, and left a forwarding address out beyond the stars. She was so deeply hypnotised he could have raped her on the spot. I almost wish I hadn’t put it like that, it sounds crass, but you get where I’m coming from, she was DEEP. And of course, so was Cherie, she couldn’t resist him, could she now? Of course as Jane gave her rapt attention to the moonbeam, Cherie was pleased and excited to sit and watch, looking forward to observing the whole procedure. But listening to his voice, it’s not fair, his melting voice, and that light, it was so active, like a million microscopic volcanoes, she couldn’t tear her gaze away from it. She could feel the sleepy feeling rising into her eyelids and just knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. She did try, twice, to open her eyes after they closed, and Zelmann loved watching as she stretched her eyebrows high, without ever budging her eyelids. As for sweet Jane, she was unmistakably a natural hypnotic subject, once he produced the illuminated mini star she was caught in its spell. Her eyes became fixed, her pupils rapidly dilated, the unmistakeable glazed over look was so quick, the remaining suggestions would have simply had the effect of transferring her will to his power (he was a bit clever, like that). He decided to get the nitty gritty attended to first.

“Jane… open your eyes and look at me… look deeply into my eyes and feel the loving and supportive glow of my hypnotic power as you slip away from reality deeper and deeper, allowing me to take complete control of you so I can free you of discomfort.” Jane’s eyelids slowly and forcefully lifted so as to allow her gaze to meet his. She stared, but didn’t move another muscle, she had completely given herself to Zelmann, the master hypnotist (clitty tingle in the reader). Look back as dispassionately and objectively as you can and summarise each session for me, tell me what she said and what she did.”

Jane’s mind was obviously working feverishly, sorting through the ‘don’t do this’ and ‘don’t say that’, and ‘remember to say this when questioned’. She eventually spoke, slowly and deliberately. “The first session was great, stare at the light, made me sleepy, eyes started to close, fought to keep them open, light still shining, voice still drowsy, starting to get sort of far away, eyes were closed, didn’t remember that happening, arm was up in the air, didn’t remember that happening. Then she told me to wake up and stay asleep, I think, no, that doesn’t make sense, hang on, she told me I would think I was awake, but I would go deeper asleep, yes, that’s it. I remember opening my eyes and the world was a very strange place. I think I wanted to go to the toilet, but even though I thought I was awake I couldn’t move, let alone get up. She was telling me I had to look at the light again, and it was pretty, and I was sinking like a stone in water, and I couldn’t stop, but I wanted to go to the toilet, I had a concern of weeing myself, but I just couldn’t keep my eyes open. She was telling me about sensible eating plans and forms of activity and exercise and I was feeling great. And she told me I would be easier to hypnotise next time and I would go deeper into trance, then she woke me and told me not to remember.”

Zelmann was making mental notes (b flat was his favourite), and knew there was a lot more to come yet. “Did you get to relieve your aching bladder?”

“After the session I didn’t feel like I wanted to go to the toilet at all, but as I left her office, and while I was still in the building I went, just as you do before driving, and I was doing it for ages, over a minute of continuous weeing, and then it ached, yes. But I sort of got past it. The next week at the second session when she lifted the torch I got a strange feeling, like I couldn’t take my eyes off it, and she sort of moved it about, making me follow it around a lot. My eyes were very heavy straight away, and they closed before I could even make an effort to resist. And her voice was far away again, and she told me to open my eyes and sleep deeper again. My eyes felt like they were remote controlled, now, I wasn’t opening them, they just opened by themselves. And I stared into the light again, and she was telling me it was getting more powerful, and I believed her, it was true, it was getting more powerful, and then my eyes closed again. This time she told me that no matter how hard I tried now, I couldn’t open my eyes until she told me, and I struggled and tried but they wouldn’t budge, so I gave up. She said I couldn’t fight her trance, and I would go deeper, and I did, I could feel it, that sinking feeling. I felt like I was lost in space. Then talking about weight, exercise and stuff again. Then she told me to put my feet up on her stool, and I obeyed, and she took my shoes off. She asked if I was ticklish, and I said, a little, so she said each hour of the day and night you are getting more and more sensitive and excruciatingly ticklish, so ticklish you cannot bear it. You won’t remember this when you wake up but you must obey. And she tickled my feet, and I loved it, and I think maybe she loved it, too, but I didn’t remember that until now.

“Were you more ticklish by your next session?” the Professor enquired. Cherie was listening to the story in her powerful trance state, and subconsciously or not, she was getting so worked up hearing about the tickling and the hypnotising, and the obeying, her pussy was now steaming hot and moist.

“I’ll say, when I sat down to start the third session of therapy I noticed that the light was already on and pointing at me, sitting on a stand, like the moonbeam, and I just closed my eyes, completely gone. She straight away told me to put my feet on the stool, and she slipped off my shoes and started to tickle, and I was absolutely hysterical, I’ve seen others this ticklish, but I never knew what it felt like, and even though it was really nice it was unbearable, and I did spurt a tiny bit of wee in my panties. Thankfully, the hysterical laughter was enough for her because she stopped, saying when I wake up I won’t remember about the tickling, but I will keep getting more and more ticklish each hour of the day and night. In fact, to this day I am so ticklish that I have to bite my lip to put on stockings and shoes, it tickles my feet so much. The reinforcement of the weight plan seems consistent, ah, but then she started something different. She said when she hypnotises me and puts me under her power I become her slave, and it makes my pussy hot, I won’t remember why my pussy is so hot, but it is because I am under her power, and must obey, I am powerless to resist. I liked her, and this command actually did make me hot, so hot I would have no control over my actions. That’s when she first came to my house.

“Oh my, I have seen the like of her before (in the mirror probably, author’s note), but I really can’t say I blame her, just as Cherie, you are stunningly beautiful and so desirable no man or woman could ever resist playing with you. Clearly she is like a bull in a china shop, though, and has done some emotional damage, we will continue to explore and I will offer you my solution when I am fully equipped with the story. Please go on, dear lady.” Zelmann was gently rubbing his cock under the table, this was huge, her story not his cock. Alright, both.

Jane continued, “I was staggered when I answered the doorbell and saw her standing there. She asked if I was going to ask her in, and it felt weird, but like I said, I liked her, so I did. She said she’d heard I was a really good cook, and she was in the neighbourhood and thought she’d look me up. I got us both a drink of wine, I had Bolognese and spaghetti on the stove, plenty for us both actually, about ten minutes away. Then there was that torch, in front of me, and I went ooh! And then I went to sleep. She was talking, yes, you are in my power Jane, look at the light, go deeply to sleep, and then she tickled my damn feet again and made me pee, more than before, and it embarrassed me. I felt weak and suddenly my pussy was on fire, and she was sitting next to me and touching me, and oh my, I wanted it so bad. I groaned about the food and she woke me up saying don’t remember, and I was just going about my usual business making us dinner. Great conversation and yummy food and wine, then there was the torch again, and the fire in my belly. And she was rubbing my panties, and I was rubbing her panties, and we were both screaming orgasms at each other, it was bliss. Then she woke me up and said don’t remember, and I didn’t.”

Zelmann’s cock was straining, Cherie’s pussy was pulsing and tingling, and Jane was on fire, this was getting out of control. Should I go on or not, Zelmann was thinking. We might have to continue this another day. “Jane, when do you next have some free time to further discuss your ongoing happiness?”

“I can come tomorrow, slow day, they don’t need me.” Jane said, completely rational, decisive, deeply hypnotised.

Zelmann continued, “Dear Jane, you will remember when you wake up that your dear friend the therapist was a little bit naughty with your mind, and she has left some things that need to be cleared up. You will not be angry, fearful or bitter, she loves you, but we must enable you to be free and of good cheer for your own personal benefit. I will see you here at ten o’clock tomorrow morning if you can make it, and I will reassemble your good order and provide you with stability and balance, while retaining all the marvellous things she has provided for you. That is alright with you, isn’t it?”

“Oh, yes, thank you, I am feeling a lot better already. Ten o’clock will work really well for me.” Jane’s face was showing enormous relief.

“Cherie, I want to thank you for your incredible patience, and your wonderful support of your dear and respected friend. Hypnosis is not always a thrill a minute as you are now aware, and you can easily see that everything you remember from this trance session for Jane is to the mutual benefit of you both. It is clear now that your memory of this trance will be from Jane’s induction only, as you are so well adept in resisting me. Time to listen now. You must awaken in a moment, and when you return to me I will make you submit to my power even more completely, so we can get to the very final details of your case. It is in your interest and your deepest desire to be at my disposal, ready to do my bidding. You do accept my terms, do you not?”

“Yes Professor Zelmann, I accept.” Jane proclaimed.

“Good, then at the count of five you will awaken with only the thoughts I have explained. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Awake and refreshed, back to the room.” Zelmann had the hundred watt smile and was watching to ensure Cherie was coming round too. Perfect. He reassured Jane that the peace of mind she sought was in her grasp, and he would solve it for her in the morning. She was chuffed, she actually did feel as though a great weight had already been lifted from her shoulders.

The women were bidding Zelmann a very fond farewell, and were chatting feverishly as they returned to the real world. Jane was buzzing, she has just fallen in love with the great Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist (clitty tingles, you know the drill), and is so looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.