The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 5

Angie was sitting in her favourite coffee shop sipping on a flat white, when Claire spotted her as she came in. She gave Angie a quick wave and ordered a coffee, and pointed to Angie’s table. She strolled over and held out her arms just as Angie got up to greet her, and they hugged the stuffing out of each other before sitting back down at the table. “Hey Claire, it’s so good to see you, I love that jacket!”

“And… you can’t have it. Thanks though, Steve got it for me, said it was for the memories.” Steve was her beau, she was mad for him, they made a great couple, although it seems not anymore.

“Oh, babe, I’m sorry, I didn’t realise.” Angie was struggling for a recovery,

Claire helped, “So what’s new with you?”

“Cherie is in town for three weeks. She’s staying with Tim and Connie.” Chirped Angie, glad to be out of the boyfriend thing.

“No way, really. When did you see her?”

“We all went to the hypnotism show at the Bijou last night, it was a riot, so much fun. We’re thinking of maybe going again, how would you feel about coming along?”

“I don’t know, let me think. A night out with Angie, Cherie and Claire, sounds dodgy. Of course I’ll go, girlfriend, how could I not, I love you guys.” Claire had been one of the gang since preschool days, they had some tremendous adventures together. Claire could be a bit on the wild side at times, but how good could this be?

Angie had started planning, “Tell you what, I know everybody had a fantastic time last night, and I reckon they will all be up for another show, so I’ll get in touch with all of them and set it up for… let’s see, could you do it on Saturday? Make it a big night out.”

“That sounds just the ticket, pun intended, Saturday it is, provided it works out with the others.”

“So, have you ever been to a hypnotism thing? Angie was mildly curious.

“Not a show, but I have got to say, I have been hypnotised.” Claire sounded chuffed.

“Dead set? When did you get hypnotised?” Angie sounded jealous.

“It was Steve. He is a hypnotist. Not an entertainer or anything, he said it was originally to deal with the stress of his studies. He learned self-hypnosis from a hypnotherapist, and then went on to teach himself how to do it to other people. He told me that he had hypnotised a few girls into having sex with him, and I can believe it. He basically did it to me, and I am definitely not complaining.” Claire had that misty look of fond memories moistening her eyes.

“Get out of here, what did he do, I mean, how did he do it?” Angie was hooked.

“It’s sort of weird. I don’t exactly know what he did, he hypnotised me in my sleep, apparently, and suggested sexy things to me. I woke up with his cock all the way up me, and I could hear someone howling with delight, and I realised it was me. I was cumming the hardest I have ever cum, my brain was being scrambled with pleasure. I never questioned him over why he did it, I just enjoyed the best sex imaginable for ten months. Then his damn job called him interstate. We never reached the eternal love thing, so neither of us wanted to commit to a distance relationship. I’m seriously missing that sex, though.” Claire was trickling a single tear, seemingly more from the fondness of the memory than sadness.

“Maybe a hypnotist won’t be a good idea, then.” Angie lamented.

“Bollocks, it could be just what I need. I’ll be cumming in my pants watching him give all those other girls the trancey thing, zonking them out and giving them orders. Whoa, makes me shudder just thinking about it. Yum, I really can’t wait.”

“But what if you go under?”

“Chance would be a fine thing. No, it was pretty much stitched up with Steve, he was my only hypnotic master, I respond only to his voice.”

“Great then, I’ll organise it. Sorry to leave so soon, but I have to dash, back to work, no rest for the wicked, which is why I work so hard, yeah, yeah, I know.” And with that that and some more stuffing hugs Angie took off back to work.

Meanwhile, Cherie is trying to catch up with a few other friends. She phoned Jane, a close pal from high school, good old Higher School Certificate days. Jane invited her to come over for dinner tonight, and they could catch up properly. Cherie was excited and of course said yes, looking forward to Jane’s cooking, she is one hell of a good cook. She nips into the shower and after she comes out puts some cute gear on, Jane isn’t one for dressing up at home, but baby, when she goes out, electric lightning (where have I heard that, recently?)

Connie is home from work, and she tells Cherie her phone rang while she was in the shower, Angie wants to know if she is up for another hypnotism romp on Saturday. Cherie was stoked, “You bet, that was the most fun I can ever remember having, I want to go over and over again. The whole crowd turning up, seriously, couldn’t be better.”

Connie lit up, “Me too, I can’t get enough of his talent, it is fantastic, and he is fantastic. All of us girls at his show, someone has got to go under, it’ll be so much fun. Hey, what about Jane, do you think she might go for it?”

Cherie’s thoughts were whirling, “You are such a smart girl, Connie, I bet she will be over the moon when I ask her. What will it cost, freebies are great but such a big night out must need some contribution.”

“No, not at all. I asked Tim about going on Saturday and he was pumped, and he said that Professor Zelmann had made us so much money he could comfortably arrange ten or twelve seats, or so. Just between you and me, Tim was so horny last night, I can’t even describe the sex we had. When I pressed him about it, he admitted that seeing all of us dressed like that, it was like his most ardent sexual fantasies come true. He said he was ogling you, and Angie, but most of all me. You and Angie even turned me on, so I get where he’s coming from. Anyway, I loved it, and I want to do it again, and so does he. Let Jane know, it’s on the house!” Connie was beaming, she really likes sex, especially with Tim.

Cherie’s eyes were suddenly wide and sparkly, “Imagine what the sex will be like when he catches sight of Jane, she is an absolute knockout when she gets her glad rags on. You’ll need to get him to wear reinforced underwear, lest his dick pokes out of his trousers.”

Connie blushed, and lightly punched Cherie in the shoulder, and then laughed.

“Okay, I’m off, see you when I get home, if you’re still up.” Cherie was bounding for the door.

“Don’t count on it kid, I need some sleep, my mind keeps wandering at work.” Connie wasn’t aware that sleep wouldn’t necessarily fix that, but it is always a good idea.

On the drive over to Jane’s Cherie was contemplating what Connie said about the mind wandering thing, she couldn’t seem to stop thinking about the secret passage she found at the theatre, her thoughts wandering to what she may find there if she spent some more time exploring. She vowed to go over there again tomorrow, she wanted to thoroughly explore every little nook and cranny. That theatre was really exciting her. Then she was thinking about Jane’s cooking, and that started her mouth watering, thank goodness it didn’t take too much longer to get there. She pulled up into Jane’s drive, and walked up to her door and pressed the doorbell.

Jane opened the door with her pinny still on, the genuine domestic goddess, Cherie thought. Squeals of delight, kisses and Cherie entered her house for the first time. “Jane, this place is marvellous, how long have you been here?”

Jane was obviously proud of her status in life, and this house had been a result of hard work and focus. She was also a fitness follower, with a well balanced approach. She managed to juggle a hectic work schedule with exercise and yoga, maintaining a perfect 5′ 8½″ athletic frame. At twenty six she had no partner, plenty of casual acquaintances, but none serious, and maybe that time was fast approaching. But she loved to hear compliments about the house, “Thank you Cherie, I am pleased you like it. Come in, let me get you a glass of something.”

The girls chatted about school memories, good times and their mutual friends, and Cherie brought up the subject of the hypnotist show they were going to on Saturday night, saying she just had to come, please, say yes. Jane didn’t even hesitate, she jumped at the opportunity to get dolled up with the old crowd, and thought a hypnotist would be great fun, just what she needed. When Cherie enquired if everything was alright, she answered, “Things are fine, but it’s just been work, work, work, and I need some fun, some joy. Seeing the old gang all together will be a hoot, definitely, count me in!”

Cherie got into more depth, “Terrific, so have you ever seen a hypnotist before?”

“Yep! I got hypnotised a few years back.”

“Lucky you, what happened.” Cherie smiled.

“Well, I haven’t always been the trim, taut and terrific babe you see in front of you now. When I was putting in at work to get the promotion I spent too many hours at the office, and ate too much restaurant and take away food. I gained nearly fifteen kilos before I stopped myself. When I spoke to my doctor she recommended I see a hypnotherapist, and after seven sessions I had the willpower and information I needed to produce this (makes wide armed gesture to her perfect body).”

“Cripes, seven sessions, isn’t that a lot?” Cherie queried.

Jane’s eyes glazed over a little, her face relaxing and becoming emotionless, in a strange monotone voice she replied, “Seven sessions were necessary for the program to work effectively.” Then the life re-emerged in her face, her momentum faltering slightly.

“But it obviously worked well, you are gorgeous, I’ve never seen you looking better or healthier. Or, quite frankly, cooking better, this Lobster Thermidor is to die for, you are such a terrific cook.” Cherie gushed over the meal.

“Why thank you ma’am, I certainly do ’preciate your fine compliments.”

“But how did you feel when you were hypnotised?” Cherie was genuinely curious, she was so intent on finding out about hypnotism (snicker).

“It was wonderful, such a dreamy experience, she told me I was a natural, and it would work well for me.” Jane was floating a little as she recalled.

“But why so many sessions, isn’t seven quite a lot?” Cherie seemed concerned.

Jane’s eyes glazed over again, even more obviously than before, and Cherie suddenly recognised the look, just like the theatre goers last night. “Seven sessions were necessary for the program to work effectively,” then Jane resumes her composure, again seemingly a little ruffled. Cherie mused to herself that she said exactly the same thing, in exactly the same way, with exactly the same look on her face, and was both times a bit unsteady after it.

Cherie decided to be a little wicked. “Would it have worked in less than seven sessions?”

“Seven sessions were necessary for the program to work effectively.” This time Jane was completely blank, and when she returned to normal she seemed to have no idea what was going on. Cherie did, however.

“So I bet it was nice, did you ever get to catch up with your hypnotherapist out of office hours, maybe you cooked for her?” Cherie was trying to steer Jane’s memory toward social meetings, if there were any.

“Gosh, how did you know that? I just remembered seeing her for dinner, a couple of times. She just turned up at my door, and I felt I needed to let her in. I really wanted to see her, I can’t remember why, I just had to. And I can’t remember what we talked about, or what we did, isn’t that weird?” Jane looked flummoxed, that had shaken her a little. Cherie decided to let it drop for now, she figures Jane had been taken advantage of, but it would take more than her help to sort it. A little plot was hatching in Cherie’s mind, which might just involve a certain master hypnotist. Watch this space.

The rest of the evening was unbeatable, they had an amazing time catching up, and after Cherie left, Jane was as excited as anything about dressing her stunning body for all to enjoy. She was definitely looking forward to this weekend.

Cherie got back to Tim and Connie’s about ten, just as they were heading to bed. They all had a quick catch up, Cherie letting them know that Jane was a definite starter for the super hypnotism show, and telling them all about her sensational new figure. Connie said, “Okay, that’s Tim and me, you, Jane, Angie and Claire, so that’s six of us, so far, is that alright with you, Tim?

“I’ve put aside twelve seats, if we can’t fill them by Thursday I’ll let the box office sell them. But keep going until then, the more the merrier!” Tim was loving this, stockings, pumps, beautiful girls, oh bliss. He was thinking about taking his video camera on the night, pervy little rascal. Maybe not, though, too cumbersome, he wanted to enjoy the show, too.

Connie said, “So, Cherie, it’s Tuesday, that gives us tomorrow to come up with up to six more. Have a think about anyone else we might bring along, and we’ll check them out tomorrow. But I need to get to bed now, sleep tight, I’ll see you in the morning.”

As Cherie was drifting off to sleep, she couldn’t get the image of Jane out of her mind, her blank and staring face, her monotone voice, and that unfaltering catch phrase, ‘seven sessions were necessary for the program to work effectively’. All manner of sexual fantasies were whirring around in her mind, the naughty hypnotherapist sucking on Jane’s hot, wet pussy, Jane with the blank look droning yes master, the startling hypno globe, so mesmerising, drifting off to sleep. It never occurred to her to question the appearance of the hypno globe in her thoughts, it just added tingles to her pussy.

Speaking of tingles in the pussy, poor Connie was unlikely to get a better night’s sleep tonight. Her pussy was lubricating continuously, her fingers unconsciously toying with her labia and clitoris and the images of hypnosis drove her sexual responses relentlessly, watch the watch, do you like my hypno globe? Your eyelids are so heavy, deep, deep asleep, you are under my power (groan), listen to my lovely voice, you must obey (oh, groan), when you wake up you will go back to sleep (ohh, ohh, groan and cum, then finally Sleep). In the morning Connie is fine, Tim was a little worried, but she seemed okay, so he left it.