The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 13

Cherie’s eyes opened a little as light was first appearing, a pressing matter needed fairly urgent attention, so she sneaked out of the bed so as not to wake Jane, and tiptoed through to the toilet. While Cherie relieved her bladder a wicked thought occurred to her. When Angie told Jane she was going to tickle her, she allowed herself to slip into hypnosis. When Claire was asleep, her boyfriend hypnotised her. It was pretty clear after last night that Jane loved Cherie, so talking to her in her sleep might just work. Cherie couldn’t believe she was thinking such terrible thoughts, and she couldn’t wipe herself fast enough to give it a try. She crept back into the bedroom and knelt on the floor near Jane’s sleeping face, and she sleepily said, “You’re asleep, Jane, honey, and you want to go deeper, so nice, deeper asleep. Cherie wants to talk to you, and you want to listen, don’t you?”

Jane adjusted herself slightly and Cherie had a stinging hot flash, scared half out of her wits that Jane might be waking up. But Jane just mumbled yes, apparently still deep in slumber. Cherie waited til her heartbeat slowed a little, and continued, “Jane, my darling, listen to me, it’s Cherie, listen to what I say. You know I love you Jane, and you want to do things to please me, don’t you?”

Another mumbled yes, maybe a trace of a smile. “You want to go so deep asleep for me so I can give you instructions without waking you up. Go now, my sweet treasure, so deep that I can tell you to do some sexy things, and don’t wake up. Okay Jane?”

Her speech still lazy but more coherent, “Okay… won’t wake up.” Cherie was gently trailing her finger over her own slit, this couldn’t be happening.

“Jane, I am going to count from one to five, and at the count of five you will open your eyes, but before you can wake up, I will count back down to one, and you will go ten times deeper to sleep, alright honey?” Cherie was trembling a little.

“Alright.” Jane drowsed.

Cherie counted slowly, “1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Open your eyes, now 5… 4... 3... 2… 1. Ten times deeper to sleep. Jane did indeed open her eyes, wide and staring, and slowly closed them again as Cherie counted down, she was rubbing her slit now. “Jane, my darling, when you get dressed for work, you won’t be able to put your shoes on, they will tickle too much, you will try over and over again, but they tickle more and more each time you try. You will ask for my help, and only when I put your shoes on your feet for you will you be able to withstand the tickling, becoming very sexually aroused for me, do you understand?”

“Yes.” Jane replied. Cherie hoped she had taken it in.

“And you don’t remember me talking to you.” Cherie quickly added, hoping to keep it her secret. “You need to wake up now because you need to pee, wake up sleepyhead.”

Jane popped her eyes open wide, “Oh hi Cherie, what are you doing down there.”

Cherie started realising she was on the floor in front of Jane’s face, “Oh, er, just admiring you as you slept, dear heart.”

Jane was throwing back the doona saying, “You better get out of the way I need the loo,” and scurrying off into the hall. Cherie was clammy and kind of sick feeling, she hoped it would work, she hoped she wouldn’t get caught, she hoped Jane wouldn’t get angry inside, she hoped Jane would be okay, but it seemed such a dopey thing to do. Jane soon came back and they went into a full bear hug, exchanging squeezes and groans as they grew their love. Cherie remained excited and anticipating. They went to the kitchen to get coffees and cereal and chat for a bit, seeing it was so early yet. Jane wondered why Cherie had gotten her up so early, but her bladder was thankful, at least. When they finished drying the cups and bowls they headed for the bedroom to get dressed, Cherie nipped to the loo to expel the last of last night’s wine and the beginning of this morning’s coffee. It was while she was in there she heard Jane’s shrieking and laughter start.

Cherie rushed into the bedroom to see if Jane was alright, but really so she didn’t miss too much, and there was the gorgeous babe trying to put her sexy pumps on and clearly kicking and bucking at the insane ticklishness that activity was creating. “What the fuck, I’ve never been so ticklish in all my life, I can’t get my shoes on.”

“Don’t be silly, try again, bite your lip, it helps,” Cherie chided. Jane fetched the shoes from opposite sides of the bedroom and sat down to try again. Cherie watched as Jane deliberately scraped the edge of the leather across her ticklish sole, and wiggled it against her toes in a bizarre display of attempting to put her shoes on, bucking and kicking at the unbearable tickling, and laughing fit to split her sides. Cherie was nonplussed at the self-sabotage, and offered to assist. As she tended the shoe to Jane’s left foot, she gently pushed it home with ease, and Jane’s eyes got that lidded look. As she deftly slotted on her right shoe Jane dropped to the floor covering Cherie in passionate kisses. Cherie was losing it, she was so incredibly turned on from Jane doing the post hypnotic thing she couldn’t resist the groping session that was following, but she suddenly felt it was wrong that she had made Jane do this, and she was panicking a bit about Jane’s response.

Cherie thought fast, ‘I know what I’ll try’ and then, “Listen Jane, 5… 4… 3… 2… 1. Sleep now Jane, go deep asleep for me.” She didn’t know what else she could do, but it worked like a charm, Jane just went under. This was crazy, I hope we never see that therapist again, Jane can’t resist anything. “Alright Jane, listen to what I say. You are not affected by any of my earlier commands, now, you are free of all the things I said to you, do you understand?”

“Yes.” Jane’s one word answers were killing Cherie.

“Will you be alright when I wake you up?” Cherie wanted something to confirm Jane was okay.

“Yes.” Again.

“Tell me you will be fine.” Cherie pushed.

“I will be fine.” Jane responded.

“Do you know I hypnotised you?”

“Yes.”

“Are you hypnotised?”

“Yes.”

“Can you resist me?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you.” And the Zelmann penny dropped, Jane really does love her, and dropped easily into hypnosis for her, wow, that made her pussy get warm.

“Will you forgive me for being so silly?” Cherie sighed.

“Yes.”

“Tell me how you feel.” Cherie was worried.

“You asked me to go to sleep, and part of me got really excited that my darling was interested in making me obey, and you said about tickly feet and I wanted it so bad, I love tickly feet. You said about shoes, and I thought what about when you’re not here, how will I get my shoes on, then I got really turned on ‘cos I realised I wouldn’t be able to, and it would be because you commanded it.” Jane exclaimed.

“Will you remember all of it when you wake up if I tell you?” Cherie asked.

“Yes.”

“Then wake up now and remember it all.” Cherie commanded, and Jane’s eyes refocussed and she hit Cherie, gently, and they laughed and laughed and laughed. Jane had been worried about coming home with her shoes slung over her shoulder and holes in her stockings, Cherie felt awful she didn’t think of the possible consequences of such a simple desire, seems there was a bit of a lesson in this silly prank. “Will you be okay though, Jane?” Cherie asked, still concerned.

Jane was very matter of fact, “Cherie sweetie, you had the good sense to remove the binding to the commands, and I feel great, and what’s more, you let me remember, and that makes my pussy tingle. I get that my shoes are probably still going to tickle a lot, but I’ll get through it now the binding has gone, and I will always remember my darling is responsible for this incredible sexy feeling.”

That was enough to satisfy Cherie that there was no likelihood of lasting impact, causing discomfort or distress. She was overreacting, of course, but she was deeply in love with Jane now and couldn’t bear having her suffer. Jane needed to head off to work, now, and Cherie decided to do some mall trawling and shop, she really needed some more shoes (pig’s arse).

Connie and Tim were drowsing contentedly, from outside looking in you might sense they had been rebuilt from the ground up. They looked the same and largely felt the same, but there was something going on. Tim opened his eyes and lifted his head, and looked over at his sexy wife, and the thrashing hormones surged through him like a wildfire. He saw Connie as the most beautiful woman in the universe, and not just because he loved her, although weirdly, he loved her more and stronger than he can ever remember doing, which would be pretty bloody difficult, but he did. She was absolutely fucking incredible, apparently the same, but so much more. He wanted to ravish her. He paused.

Connie dreamily opened her eyes, and saw Tim looking at her with such an intensity. Damn he is a sexy beast, she was thinking, how lucky am I to be with him. Heavens to Betsy he is so bloody handsome, muscular, and so thoughtful, what a man. They rolled together and wrapped their arms around each other, fond memories of last night on a revolving screen that they seemed to share in their heads. A passionate kiss erupted, unstoppable and urgent, though gentle and sensuous. Cripes, they just couldn’t stop, the feelings were astounding, love welling up and filling their hearts, tingling stealing into their genitals to light the fires of lust, the overwhelming urge of sharing their energy, grasping and groping and holding… so tight. As they finally came up for air they stared at each other in amazement, Connie saying, “What the fuck was that!”

Tim was truly shocked, he adored that Connie had struck the sentiment instead of tiptoeing around it, she never usually swears, and it sounded like music to his ears. “Oh my darling, I don’t know what it is, but I so want more. More of you, more of life, hell this morning is so beautiful.” Connie wrapped him up in another kiss, she went on, “I know I have always loved you, but Jiminy Cricket, this morning I’m head over heels, and last night, absolutely fabulous.”

“Yes, yes… that’s it, more today than yesterday, that’s what it is, I don’t know why and I just don’t care, I can’t imagine ever getting enough of you.” Tim gushed (PS, yeah I know, but there is a point, stick with it!) “I just love this feeling, I feel great.”

“Me too, and you’re right, more today than yesterday. That’s exactly it.” Connie was springing out of bed, and as she grabbed her robe and headed to make some breakfast she reached for the door handle, but never touched it. “Please look deeply into my eyes,” the poster seemed to say, and so she did. And she just stood there and looked into Zelmann’s powerfully hypnotic eyes, unable to move. Tim sort of knew what had just happened, and try as he might he could not resist the impulse to go and stand next to her, to encourage her. Tim looked at the poster, his cock growing harder every second.

He touched Connie’s pussy and she leaned up against him, purring. She slid her fingertips back and forward along his cock, retracting and replacing his foreskin. He worked a gentle rocking motion on her clit, she brought her beautiful dainty fingers to the flesh of his tingling glans, working feverishly now. Tim managed to insert a finger, with the heel of his hand still pressing lightly on her clitoris, while the finger toyed with the flesh of her G spot. Connie made a note to keep a tissue handy in future as Tim spurted on the carpet while she shuddered ecstatically beside him. Zelmann allowed them to go, and they cleaned up and finally got out into the kitchen, kettle on for some coffee, and the bread in the toaster. The sun was in a funny position for this time of the day, cripes, it’s ten o’clock, what the bloody hell have we been doing?” Connie was shocked, they always rose at seven.

Tim got on the phone, apologising to George about being late, and said he’d be there as quickly as he can. George told him to take his time, Louis (Tim’s assistant) was back and running the place admirably. Apparently Eric reckons Zelmann hypnotised Irene, because she won’t shut up about him these last few days. All the jobs are done, you can have a look when you get here. Tim was overcome with another bout of joy, things were going brilliantly. In fact, when you come to think of it, things were actually going splendidly, and who speaks like that? Connie had rung work, and there had been a small accident, a car ran into the office, damaged a wall, no one was hurt, the old lady was quite embarrassed though. Thanks to Connie’s insistence on beating deadlines, all orders were shipped and paperwork up to date. She was only going to start getting on with preparing next week’s work this morning, so she might as well have a day off, insurance will cover it. She loved that stuff seemed to be going their way now, after all these years of struggling.

Sadly for Connie, Tim did need to go to work, however, so at a loose end Connie decided to see where Cherie was. Cherie was sitting for a fitting at the shoe store, getting the sizing right on the most adorable high heel leather pumps in candy yellow (high heels can be comfortable) when her phone rang, “Hi Cherie, I’m not going to work today, there was a small accident, no one hurt, but the office needs repairs. Where are you?”

Cherie made her voice stern, “Connie, what are you doing, ringing me now, I’m making love with a new pair of shoes, and they are loving me back.” Connie was laughing almost as loud as the sales lady, and Cherie retraced her answer, “Hi Connie, sorry about that, shoe trance, you know. Hey, I’ll meet you at that lovely wine bar down the road from the theatre if you like, and we can play about from there.” Connie agreed and told her she could meet her there at eleven thirty, if that worked and Cherie said, “Done!” They rang off, and Cherie asked about another pair in fire engine red, and started loving shoes all over again. This sales lady was to die for, she kept holding Cherie’s stocking foot in her comforting hand as she introduced the shoe to Cherie’s foot, and stroking and caressing around her foot as she determined the fit and comfort. Cherie was going all dreamy, and the sales lady was so pleased her efforts were not in vain, and surely enough, Cherie gave the lady a nice tip as she paid for the shoes.

Professor Zelmann had decided to have lunch at the wine bar again, not least of all because his new joy of living was working there again this morning. He entered the welcome shade, his eyes adjusting to the light, when he spied Cherie and Connie, sipping a little something wickedly delicious looking. Catching Cherie’s glance he gave them a little wave, and waited to have his lunch order taken. A certain statuesque waitress with flashing eyes fronted the counter, and there were sparks flying around the room. Well, no there weren’t, but there were certainly currents between respective eyes as Cassandra greeted her new interest, and he flattered her with his eyes. “Oh my, the waitresses in this fine establishment are indeed the most beautiful I have ever seen, and so very helpful!” Zelmann expressed to all who were listening, which was plenty. Cassandra was pleased and asked what his pleasure would be, delivering Zelmann the opportunity for a cheeky pause and a wink, before settling on a roast chicken dish and side salad. Cassandra was simmering gently as he continued to show his fondness for her, and as Zelmann pointed out the girls he would be sitting with there were slight pangs of jealousy. “Are you available again today, Cassandra, my sweet?” he cheerfully enquired.

“Yes, same time, but do you really want me to come over and cramp your style?” Cassandra quipped.

“Oh my dearest love, these sweet girls are Connie and Cherie, Tim’s dear wife and sister in law, they are neither competition for you nor fodder for my lust. Please come over when you are free and meet them, I am sure you will become the greatest of friends.” As Zelmann explained Cassandra tried to hide her shame behind her hand, so Zelmann gently reached for it and kissed it. She smiled and took off to the kitchen with his order. The Professor strode to where the girls were sitting, and as he approached both girls stood up excitedly and he greeted them. Despite his usual regal bearing, the Professor delighted in hugging them each in turn, and the response was magical to his senses, he adored when his hypnotic thralls became entirely in love with him and adored his every appearance in return. They shuffled back into the alcove, with Connie sidling up against the Professor. Zelmann explained that the charming waitress over there was Cassandra, the girl who had entirely turned his head. She would join them soon if that was alright with them. Connie and Cherie were both overjoyed at his news, and keen to meet her, she sure was beautiful. Zelmann said he thought it must be contagious (need I say it, clitty tingles).

The Professor began making a little general conversation, asking why Connie was wagging work, and what Cherie was up to, deeply engaging them with his adoring gaze. Connie told them of the little old lady thing she had been told from the office, apparently she had mistaken her accelerator for her brake, and then careered into the office wall, breaking the window and collapsing several bricks. She said she gave them another ring a little while ago to make sure everything was alright, and she was told the builders were already on site, clearing the rubble and sorting the structural work. She would have to ring Monday before going in. “And you, delightful Cherie, maybe shopping for shoes, n’est-ce pas?” Cherie giggled infectiously, Connie joining in.

Pleasantly Cassandra had all three orders on her tray, and as she leant over the table Zelmann couldn’t help himself, “isn’t she a dream, dear ladies, this sweet lotus blossom is Cassandra, and these two lovelies are Connie and Cherie.” True to say Cassandra had a spring in her step today, her hair was fab, her grooming resplendent, and she had an air of unflappable about her. They made some cordial introductions before Cassandra told them she would be about three quarters of an hour to the end of her shift, all of them saying they were looking forward to her joining them. Zelmann rose to order some drinks and Cassandra touched his wrist and offered to do it for them all. The girls would have another gin sling and the Professor a Cognac, they all thanked her appreciatively. As they ate and chatted he noted there were fewer women about the place today, but the desirability was increased, if anything, so many more legs and stockings and pumps, naughty Zelmann, stop it he chastened himself. Importantly, if not unfortunately, it further served to promote tumescence in his organ. He genuinely wanted to give it some recuperation before his next bout, he may be able to devise other pleasures, though.

After their splendid repast Zelmann and the girls chatted idly (as if) about tomorrow night’s show, and he confided in them he might have a little something up his sleeve, bringing wonder into their eyes. But he wouldn’t be drawn on it, it would be a surprise. He mentioned he had a clue in his dressing room right now, and that idea piqued their curiosity. When the Professor excused himself for a short toilet break, the girls went to town on what they thought it might be, inadvertently building their own enthusiasm. Shortly after he re-joined them Cassandra wafted in, minus her pinny, a perfect picture of beauty. The other two girls excitedly talked about the new something for tomorrow night’s show, and Cassandra admitted she knew nothing about it. Zelmann craftily suggested a trip back to his dressing room might shed some light on the subject, and they were all raring to go.

He led the merry dance along the pavement, his flock in close attendance behind him, Cherie and Connie in deep conversation with Cassandra, having a top time becoming friends. As they made their way through the huge ornate doors they passed Eric from the control room, and the professor stopped to have a word. “Eric, my fine fellow, I want to congratulate you on your exceptional skills in the control room, and offer my most sincere thanks to you and Irene both, such splendid work.” Cassandra loved the way Zelmann went out of his way to make everyone feel loved and boost their self-esteem. Eric was chuffed, and nodded an approval in return, beaming a smile as he strode off whistling a merry little tune. Zelmann opened the door to his dressing room and turned the overhead light on to reduce the gloom, removing his designer jacket and hanging it on a hanger on the side of the wardrobe. His show tomorrow night would introduce a new artefact, an adjustable strobe light, currently sitting on his table at one tenth power setting, its frequency could be adjusted to match brain wave activity. He had brought the girls to his dressing room to perform a validation test, and to set up their anticipation and desires for Connie’s session tomorrow morning. His heart was dispirited, he had such incredible playmates, but alas, his cock needed some more time to recuperate. But when the time was right, say Saturday morning for instance, there would be sparks. He offered for the girls to find a comfortable place to sit, Cassandra made for the lounge chair and Cherie and Connie sat at the table.

Without adieu he started to speak, “Tomorrow night I shall expound on the value of light in our universe… the omnipresent energy that surrounds us and brings us life… the all-pervading knowledge and mysticism of the source energy… the beginning of time… and the illuminator of secrets… and light is more influential than most people know… having a far greater effect on us than we care to admit… for light not only permits us to see, it affects our very being… see now how the energy of light can influence your being…” He had them spellbound with his authoritative voice, his gestures and his words, he was dimming the overhead light as he spoke, then he unveiled an omnidirectional strobe light, rapidly and brightly flashing, lighting the room and confusing their vision. At its heart the strobe had a multi faceted globe that produced a myriad of illusions on the retina, temporarily diffusing all other images; flashing and pretty intricate patterns were all the girls could now see.

He continued, “The flashing light will reveal the truth as you gaze into its omnificent centre… the frequency of the strobe is affecting your minds… you can see nothing but the flashing now… and your mind begins to oscillate with the frequency of the globe… flashing… flashing… flashing… look deeply into the light of the globe.” He slowly reduced the frequency of the flashing until it approximated theta waves, the deepest of hypnotic brain waves. The girls’ eyes were already captured, in the gloom there was nothing else to see, and the startling appearance gave them no chance to decide, just riveting their gaze. Now their minds were slowing down as their brain wave pattern adjusted to the flashing stimulus. “You want to listen to me now… you need to listen to me now… my voice and the flashing are all that exist for you now… your arms are feeling like they are filled with helium… your arms are feeling so light you cannot keep them down… so light they must float… rise… higher and higher into the air…”

He could make out the jerky movements as all arms started to rise in response to his suggestion, he determined that their communication channels were all open to him now. “Higher and higher til they reach the sky… straight up above your head… trying to touch the clouds… higher and higher… and they are growing stiff… your arms are growing stiff and rigid… straight up above your head your arms are growing so very straight and stiff and rigid that you cannot move them… try to move your arms… you cannot… they are as stiff as an iron bar… as rigid as a statue… you cannot bend them or move them… you cannot lower them or turn them… and you are so excruciatingly ticklish… but you cannot move your arms… and you are so diabolically ticklish…” He moved to Cassandra first, sweetly and sensually stroking both her armpits, extracting uproarious laughter from the hapless hypnotised subject, “You are now asleep, your eyes are closing and your arms relaxing, and nothing you can do will enable you to resist… sleep.” Cassandra’s arms slowly fell into her lap as the dreamy peaceful hypnotic slumber became complete.

He turned to Cherie. He repeated the delicious tickling with the same effect, Cherie wriggling furiously to escape his fingers, all to no avail, he then took her down to deep sleep. Soon Connie joined them and he turned off the strobe, and brought the overhead light back up. “As you listen to my commands you are aware that I have put you into a deep hypnotic trance once again. The power of the strobe is irresistible, there is no defence, and your mind is simply now captive to mine. I will now have a dialogue with your deepest subconscious minds.

“Cassandra, it is important that you understand at the very foundation of your being that I am now very deeply in love with you, and I dedicate my passion and my partnership to you. You have desires and passions of your own, and I want you to tell me what other sexual interests are your strongest, and what others appeal to you.”

Cassandra was an automaton, her expression not changing as she spoke, “My ears are my strongest passion, as you already know, when you lick the sensitive canal it drives me nuts. My neck has some tingly spots, makes my nipples get stiff, then they get tingly, very nice for touching gently and sucking. I didn’t know about tickling before I met you, now tickling makes my pussy wet, you do that so well. Hypnotising me, that is a really weird one, I love when you hypnotise me, but I don’t even know it when you wake me up. I like that you make me play games and stuff, I’ve never had a partner who likes to lead me about guessing and role playing and things, like hypnotising, and being here with the beautiful girls. Oh, that makes me hot, we are all hypnotised and under your power, that makes me very hot.”

Zelmann worked the angle, “Would you be pleased to experience high sexual excitement at the hands of women under my control who couldn’t resist my commands?”

Cassandra seemed enthusiastic, even while not arousing from her trance, “Oh yes, make them obey, make me obey, oh yes, sexy.”

“My beautiful Cassandra, look deeply into my eyes!” Zelmann turned on the fire and gazed at his love, Cassandra returning his gaze with a fixed stare, “You are mine, darling Cassandra, your depth of passion and your strongest love you dedicate to me, but you also love Cherie and Connie, you dearly and deeply love Cherie and Connie. You will find much to your surprise that simply being anywhere near them is intoxicating for you. Being in their presence arouses your extreme desire, making you want more and more to explore their delightful bodies, and to titillate their senses, you so desperately want their juices, and you will always have juices for them. Do you like that, and do you want that?”

“Oh yes Arty, yes, I want that very much, I love you and I love Cherie and Connie. I want to suck their pussies.” Cassandra was sort of hypnotically daydreaming, but the Professor could not be more pleased.

“Connie, listen to me, I am Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist, you are under my power, you will obey!” (Three girls all in deep trances experiencing clitty tingles like crazy) He continued, “Tomorrow I will have an interview with you at your house, it will be the most sexually thrilling event of your whole life. I will involve Tim, for his pleasure and yours, I will then involve Cherie, and we will be naughty, and dear Cassandra will become entangled in our romp, and we will all be pleased and satisfied beyond our wildest dreams. Will you enjoy that?”

Connie under a deep trance actually managed to get sparkly eyes, and was visibly excited at this prospect, his words were received like the sound of rain on a tin roof after twelve years of drought. “Oh Professor, I want to please you, I want so much to be hypnotised by you. I want you to make me do dirty things.”

Zelmann regarded Cherie, such a gorgeous girl, and somewhat the instigator of all this magnificent fun, “Cherie, you are my slave, and I will make you do all manner of things to obey me. I am setting in motion a craving for now and the rest of your life. You desire feet… girls feet… beautiful feet… ticklish feet… stockinged feet… pumps… you want to tickle… you want to be tickled… you want beautiful girls to tickle you helplessly… you love the fragrance of healthy feet… feet make you exceptionally sexually excited, you love men and women both, you are sexually free to choose either, but women’s feet drive you wild, do you understand?”

“Yes, I love tickly feet.” Cherie sighed.

Zelmann made do for now, “My beautiful slaves one and all, you are deeply in love with me, free to pursue your own lives, but forever under my strong hypnotic power. In a moment I am going to wake you up, and when you are awake, you will have no idea that I have ever hypnotised you, now or ever. You have just witnessed the amazing mind strobe, but you are my strong girls, and you resisted it as I knew you would. Tomorrow night you will be completely paralysed by it, although after you awaken from that hypnotic slumber you will also forget that you were controlled, thinking you resisted again. When you are awake you are convinced you cannot be hypnotised, and believe you never have been, and as far as anyone else is concerned that is true. Only I can hypnotise you against your will, others may hypnotise you lightly only if you truly want it. Awake at the count of five, 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. So as you can see this will have quite some effect on my audience tomorrow night, don’t you agree?”

Cherie jumped in first, “You’re not kidding, that was amazing, I thought I might be going under for a second there. That thing sure makes my eyes go funny.”

Cassandra agreed, “Wow, you sure are good at this, my darling. I can hardly wait until you zap me under your power. It seems funny though that when you do it, I automatically make myself resist you. Still, when the time is right I expect that will change.”

Connie’s pussy was so tingly, “I can’t wait til tomorrow morning, that was so thrilling, I kind of wanted to let go, just for a moment. You are so hypnotic.”

Zelmann mentally rubbed his hands together, bliss is a harem of hypnotised beauties, what could be better than this?