The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 12

Tim was such a sweetie, already had most of the dishes done, he was just started into drying when Connie returned from freshening up. She got stuck in with him and the dishes were soon gone, kitchen clean and organised again. They popped themselves onto the lounge and sipped at the remaining wine, taking ten minutes or so to settle the lovely repast. Tim was telling Connie all about Cassandra, and how it seems the Professor may have landed himself a new ‘squeeze’. Connie was thoroughly warmed by the thought of the wonderful Professor having someone special in his life, but secretly the mention of him had triggered wild rampant fantasies of hypnotic dominance, and Connie was back on the sexual boil.

The look was unmistakable, Tim knew Connie so well, he could almost hear her heart beating, he could almost see her lubrication flowing, he was getting hard. Connie started to slide her sexy fingers up Tim’s leg, toward his throbbing manhood, making graceful stroking motions toward his balls, and up along his shaft. Tim tried to raise his arm to softly caress her bosom, but the awkward angle made cramp under his shoulder blade and he winced with the sudden pain. They both fell about laughing and Connie massaged the pain away, while Tim made another attempt, with the other hand, to sensually caress her breast. Target acquired, nipple stiffening under his erotic touch, gaiety surrendered to lust, breathing started to grow ragged and heavy. Their mouths met and their bodies aligned, the urgency beginning to fuel their actions. Tim pulled Connie close, then tight, then strong, squeezing her lustfully, and Connie responded to his strength with waves of pleasure, kissing more deeply.

An unspoken moment, Connie led Tim by the hand to the bedroom, and as they passed the open door, she turned on him and then said, “Kiss my pussy, my handsome prince, give me your desire to light my passion.” Tim just loved when Connie talked dirty, or talked clean, or just talked, or did just about anything, he just really loved Connie. He knelt before her after a sweeping bow and lifted the front of her dress, placing dainty kisses along both edges of her panties, and finally nuzzling in to her clitoris. Very gently grazing with his lips and teeth as far as he could reach, he sassed her pussy through her sheer panties, and Connie started the involuntary trembly legs as unfamiliar pleasurable tingles darted throughout her loins. Tim never failed to surprise and amaze her with his talented lovemaking and creativity, this was bliss. The responses to his tingly oral talent had genuinely made her weak at the knees, so much so she fell back onto the bed.

Tim decided she wasn’t getting away that easily, and scrambled after her, ferretting up her dress again after her jewel. He hooked his fingers under her waistband and slowly pulled her knickers down as she lifted her hips to assist. He scrunched them and inhaled at their moisture deeply, making a show for his sexy wife of longing for her scent, and then returned to her erotic zone. Flattening his tongue he slowly worked it up the whole length of her labia, pausing to nudge her clitoris back and forth, returning to start again, a little more quickly, and noodling her clitoris up and down. He kept this up for a few moments, until he heard the mewing and felt the hips thrusting, then teasingly came up for air. Connie grabbed him and kissed him passionately, tasting her own juices and loving it. Her dress was twisting around her a little, and good sense dictated Tim’s favourite dress needed to be hung up to avoid damage. Connie paused and said, “Hang on, hon, I’ll just hang this up. As she went to the cupboard, Tim followed and was lowering her zip and fussing her waist, tickling her inadvertently, encouraging more kissing. Before turning to grab the hanger from the cupboard she pushed the door so it closed, and as the dress slipped to the floor she saw Tim had turned to stone.

She picked the dress up and arranged it on the hanger before finally realising that Tim was looking at the poster, and suddenly, so was she. The magic of Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist held them instantly in its thrall. His eyes compelled the well-conditioned minds to stare helplessly as they became hypnotised, unable to do anything but his bidding. Fortunately, of course, his bidding had already included lots and lots of loving the hell out of each other, and this was firing their deep seated need and massively increasing their capacity for pleasure, and sharpening their current arousal. Something made Connie reach for Tim’s zip, and produce his throbbing shaft. His mind was reeling at the intensity of excitement produced simply by Connie’s touch, and Connie too in her high state of excitement suddenly felt as if every single nerve ending was shouting for joy. Tim managed to get his busy fingers to Connie’s naked quim, and the erotic torture of mutual masturbation that followed was a bit like watching a metal spanner dropping down an electrical switchboard, massive jolts, sparks and sexual currents beyond either lover’s experience.

The moment finally arrived where Zelmann’s grip loosened, and Connie struggled free first, forcing her lips to Tim’s yielding mouth. His eyes unfastened, he returned the kiss, and as the electrified aura surrounding them kept their arousal peaking they walked in union to the bed and lay down, Tim having expertly walked out of his trousers on the way, he began shucking his jocks as he introduced his now massive and purple knob to Connie’s slippery entrance. Neither of them could have possibly been prepared for the mind blowing intensity of the coupling, as Zelmann stared down from his poster, and thrust after magnificent thrust joyously ensued until the ejaculation and pulsating orgasmic blitz from both actually drove them into unconsciousness. Then they slept, so deep it was a challenge to the dead, the universe it seemed was refuelling them, and even increasing their capacity for life and love (that really is a pretty good poster, don’t you think?)

(The next bit, I’m afraid this is the way it happened in my head, so I am sorry but you may need to have a breather at this point, maybe get some more tissues and panties, ‘cos here it goes again! Author.)

Cherie wanted to take Jane’s clothing off for her, and Jane didn’t mind that one bit, feeling every sweet tickly caress from fingers and clothing as the garments were undone slowly and erotically, and drawn over her sensitive skin. Cherie was very good at this, she thought, I wonder if there is a course you can take, maybe in TAFE (Community College). Each step made Cherie more and more aroused as she revealed Jane’s perfect skin, her athletic body and her delicious erogenous appendages. Cherie drew Jane’s knickers down and Jane stepped out of them and prepared to undo her suspender clasp, and Cherie stopped her, sweetly whispering, “I love you in stockings, babe.” Jane didn’t quite know whether it was ‘babe’, ‘stockings’ or ‘I love you’ that sent such an astounding sexual thrill through her pussy, and on to the rest of her body, but she grasped at Cherie and kissed her deeply, probing sensually with her tongue.

Jane seemed to be pretty good at this ‘removing her lover’s clothes without breaking contact’ thing, as Cherie’s dress, bra and knickers dropped to the floor, and both girls stood in pumps and stockings, slurping and grinding, and then fingering for good measure. They soon arranged themselves on the bed, kicking the doona off, and resuming the light fingering; teasing and titillating, tingling and tensing, gradually building on the already powerful arousal. As they entwined their legs, sensuously rubbing their stockinged legs together, Cherie gently poked at one of Jane’s pumps with the point of her own, levering it off. Jane’s stockinged toes worked at Cherie’s other pump, prodding it off her heel, and so on. Then the girls were sensuously rubbing stockinged feet together, which produced an entirely different level of thrill. Both girls’ ticklish feet were sending zings of outstanding pleasure up their legs and out through their pussies.

Cherie had her hand cupped over Jane’s mound, pressing the flesh into Jane’s clitoris in a rhythmic rocking motion, and then trailing her fingers along Jane’s labia. The dual action was extraordinary, press tickle, press tickle, juice groan. Jane was stroking around Cherie’s areolae and the nipples responded with increasing rigidity, the tingling produced by the stiffening flesh causing guttural moans in Cherie’s throat. Jane’s attack was increasing as she bent her head to one nipple at a time whilst enquiring at the entrance to Cherie’s pussy, tenderly sucking air and licking and whispering to the nipples while she introduced two fingers into Cherie’s slit. Her fingers skilfully massaging the sensitive flesh in Cherie’s pussy as she began sucking and lightly blowing on each nipple was bringing the cavalry, shouting and blowing trumpets in Cherie’s head. She responded with urgency sliding her fingers into Jane and rubbing madly, out of control, and Jane felt the approaching storm as they crashed headlong into each other’s climactic turmoil. Cherie slowed the pace and pressure of her fingers, but continued to mount a steady rhythm in Jane’s pussy, and Jane’s subsiding spasms returned, glowing and peaking, and Cherie maintained her pleasure for a good half a minute more, before post orgasmic ticklies set in.

The satiated women held each other in their arms until sleep overcame them, blissfully spending a night of the purest love together.

Sue felt terrible, she couldn’t believe she was here, but she just had to be. Thank goodness that George recognised her from this morning and let her wait for the Professor. Maxine and Sylvia had just left, and George popped his head in to Professor Zelmann’s dressing room and enquired if the young lady would be seen, or if he should ask her to come back another time. In his post orgasmic lethargy Zelmann was tempted to beg solitude, but he wasn’t like that, if a young lady was here at eleven thirty at night, there must be a worthwhile reason. He asked George to show her in, and thanked him for his kindness and diligence.

Sue sheepishly entered the dressing room muttering, “thank you Professor for seeing me, I am so sorry, I know it’s late, please forgive me.”

Zelmann turned on the charm, he really liked Sue, and wanted her to know it, “my dear girl, it is never late for such close friends, don’t you agree. Please, beautiful Sue, tell me you agree with me.”

She instantly warmed inside, “Oh yes, Professor, I do agree with you, thank you.”

Zelmann was streaming a gentle hypnotic gaze toward her as he continued, “Please allow me to make a personal observation before telling me how I can be of assistance to you. When I first met you this morning I realised how incredibly beautiful you are, and I felt blessed to have your company. You cannot imagine how much joy your return brings to my heart. Beautiful women like you always have silly men like me trying to please you, so how may I please you tonight?”

Sue was melting, gasping for breath, what could she possibly respond to that, “Oh, Professor you make me feel so special. Well, this morning, when you were hypnotising Jane, something was happening inside me. It’s embarrassing, I felt stirred up, and I couldn’t control it. And this afternoon when I was thinking about it, it happened again, but worse, or better I think, you know what I mean.” He had been regarding her with a steady gaze, and she was drifting a little, “It was getting so much I thought something might be wrong, maybe with me, and I needed to ask you about it. You see, it’s happening again now!”

Sue’s blush was precious, Zelmann genuinely wanted to please her, and more jollies never hurts. “Sue, I believe the dilemma is a simple one, and easily handled. You witnessed a special process this morning, a bonding between minds, one dominant, and one submissive. The hypnotic induction is an access door into the subconscious mind, but the dynamic of the hypnotist determines how the interaction will take place. If I were to see you for therapy it might be wise to establish an equality of minds, inquiry and response. But when I, Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist (such sweet clitty tingles) go to work, the intent is for me to dominate your will using the trance state.”

Unknowingly Sue’s heart rate has increased, and the blood is pounding in her temples, and my goodness is she getting stirred up now. “So you’re saying there is a difference?”

The Professor lectures on, “Oh yes, you saw me put Jane deeply under my power, a therapist wouldn’t be encouraged to dominate a patient, and so the dynamic is different. I am a stage performer, and popular culture dictates a stage hypnotist makes people do silly things because he has power over them. Take films, for instance, think about Rasputin and his powerful hypnotic eyes mesmerising young women, Svengali deeply entrancing Trilby, Dracula staring into the helpless eyes of his sweet young victims, many stage hypnotists forcing beautiful women to perform nefarious deeds under their power. If you are like most people you identify with the hapless victims, desirable young women completely unable to resist the otherworldly dominance of the powerful hypnotist. The role of the victim is paramount in the entertainment value of this genre. And you watch her succumb, and you feel powerless with her, and he is coming closer, and some part of you wishes he would touch her sexually, make her his lover, and this remains in your thoughts. When I am on stage, you watch as I influence beautiful women, you see their eyes slowly closing as they give up to the power of my will. I dominate them, and you secretly hope I will touch them, and then you secretly wish I would touch you, and your pussy gets so wet and tingly, and you can’t help it, you can’t help yourself, you want it, you want it so badly, you need it so badly that you feel your mind start to slip, your will is giving way, your eyes start to close, they get heavy and you can’t keep them open, you want me to touch you, you can’t resist my will, I am dominating you and it’s what you wanted all along, you want me to tickle your feet, your eyes are closed because you are now under my power, Sleep now, darling Sue, sleep my princess, you are completely under my power once again.”

And of course, she was; powerfully entranced. “Sue, beautiful girl, stand up and remove your dress, I am going to touch you inappropriately now.” Sue’s expressionless face suddenly beamed a mile wide smile, she stood and popped the seven buttons down the front of her gorgeous burgundy dress and peeled it off for his lustful gaze, with no other emotion showing. “I command you to take off your bra!” Her pleasure was deepening. “Now remove your panties, my deep hypnotic slave.” Sue groaned with desire as she robotically complied, exposing herself totally to him now. He led her by the hand to the massage table, and helped her onto it, encouraging her to lie down.

“Now, my sexy helpless victim, you are finding your legs are becoming stiff and rigid, your legs are growing as straight as an iron bar, you ankles are crooked and your toes are flexing, and all the way from your hips to your toes is paralysed, stiff and rigid, like a statue, you cannot move, I command you!” As Sue’s body responded to his suggestions and her ankles and toes stretched, her pumps popped of her heels, hanging from just her toes. Zelmann placed himself between her feet and her hips, and he took her shoes off. He was amazed, he saw in front of him perhaps the most perfect form of womankind. Tall, strong, exquisitely beautiful, and now the most perfect feet he had ever seen, with their incredible fragrance. Despite his recent performance his cock was stiffening, and stiffening, and… hard. Hard as granite, trickling pre cum. (Do you get the impression the maybe Zelmann has a stockinged foot fetish?) These most perfect feet had him spellbound. He began to draw his finger pads over her soles and with his other hand gently worked on the nub of her clitoris, and she didn’t disappoint him, her instantaneous and raucous laughter thrilled his ears, “Sue, my dear, you can’t get away from this intense pleasure, can you? I have made your legs stiff, and try as you might you can’t fight off my hypnotic control, you will hold still and you will obey me.”

He made his tickling motions a little more brisk and was quickly rewarded with an intense grimace and groan, her orgasm sending her mind into orbit (metaphor), and Zelmann was unable to restrain himself. He rapidly divested himself of lower garments and hopped up on the table with Sue, helping her to part her paralysed legs and thrusting into her dripping pussy. Sue’s inflamed passion could not go any higher, but plateaued at almost unbearable orgasmic wrenching whilst her fever pitched brain endured immeasurable pleasure. Zelmann couldn’t hold back, Sue’s intensity and his desire for her made him lose control, jolting yet another load from his aching groin. Sue wanted to buck, wanted to writhe and wanted to grind her pussy into him, and the fact that her rigid legs wouldn’t allow this made it ten times more pleasurable for her. Zelmann breathed hard, these local girls were testing his strength and endurance, and he loved it, he absolutely loved their bottled up passion and verve. This was the sweetest gig he had played in a fucking long time.

He gave Sue time to recover some stability and get her breath back, and him too, quite frankly, and then he sat her down at his table and told her to look into his eyes, she did; she was in love, what just happened was so far beyond anything she ever dreamed was conceivable she couldn’t possibly be any other way. She was deeply in love. It was in her eyes, she was now desperately in love, but Zelmann was prepared to deal with this. “Sue, you have a boyfriend, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Dreamy eyes.

“You love your boyfriend very much, isn’t that so?” He added.

“Yes, very much.” She confirmed.

Zelmann did the thing with his eyes, a burning blaze surrounded his pupils as he spoke, “My sweetest dearest Sue, you are more woman than any man has a right to ask for, and I am in admiration of the man who receives your love. But rightly so, your boyfriend is the one you truly are in love with, and you are eager to please him at every opportunity. I am so happy you have spent time and energy with me and I will treasure this moment for eternity, but it is very important that this remain only a wonderful dream for you. In a moment I will awaken you, your knickers sopping wet with your womanly desire for me, but content in the knowledge that I love and admire you as a friend. You will think how lucky it was the wetness did not show through your dress, you would not wish to give yourself away. You love that we had a talk, and you are satisfied with the outcome, even though you do not remember it. I will remain now and always your hypnotic master, and if I should ever try to hypnotise you, although you will try to resist, you will once again be easily dominated by my will and will ecstatically slip into another trance for me, you will always obey me, is that understood?”

“Yes master, I will obey!” (sweet groaning) Sue responded.

“At the count of five you will awaken, comfortable and happy, and you WILL experience this amount of pleasure every time you make love with your boyfriend, no memory now, 1… 2… 3… 4… 5.” Zelmann had sad but comforting eyes on as Sue opened hers and focussed. “Ah, beautiful Sue, if only I could hypnotise you and make you mine!”

Sue was flattered, her lust and arousal gave added emphasis to his compliment, but she was thinking of her boyfriend and was suddenly so glad that he didn’t try to hypnotise her. She kind of wanted it so much she figured it wouldn’t have been hard for him to put her under his power, and that wouldn’t have been right.

As Zelmann accompanied Sue to the door, his arm affectionately around her shoulders, he wished her a happy good night, and said he truly hoped he would see her again before his performances were finished. Sue suggested he could count on it, and kissed him on the cheek before turning to leave. As Zelmann gathered his bits and pieces to head back to his hotel room, he mused on his amazing good fortune in stumbling on such a bevy of stunningly attractive women, all of whom had such open and loving minds. His dick needed a couple of days off now, though, time for some sleep, then maybe tongue and fingers for a couple of days.