The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 14

After the hypnotism with the Professor, Cassandra joined with Cherie and Connie on their shopping and girls afternoon out, becoming the very best of friends and laughing and hugging as the afternoon melted into evening. They bade each other farewell til the morning, knowing that Cassandra would be coming to Tim and Connie’s place with the Professor in the morning, now she was his girlfriend, and Connie and Cherie headed home for dinner. Tim would be there about six tonight, and Connie was determined to get him a cooked dinner at least tonight, given recent events. Cherie had become very good at chopping and pounding things, so she got stuck into that, and Connie prepared the meat, and put in the vegies at the appropriate time, setting the food at a gentle simmer to coincide with Tim’s arrival. Time to relax for half an hour, and just kick back with a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon and Connie watched as Cherie paraded around in her new yellow and then the red pumps. Connie had to admit, those shoes really did love Cherie’s feet, and they looked superb.

Soon Tim was pulling up the drive and locking the car doors, opening the front door and flopping into the lounge in a show of exhaustion and relief, but interestingly enough he was still brimming with energy and enthusiasm. Seeing the shoe boxes he surmised that they belonged to Cherie, and as she appeared from the kitchen to give him a hug, he begged her to model them for him. Connie came and hugged him, too, and then deeply kissed him, and then they… stopped. Cherie did not need asking twice, and she sat in front of him, slipping off her current pumps with her hands, in a slow motion tantalisation for Tim, and making another great show of applying the new shoes to each foot. She performed the pony walk like a catwalk model in her yellow pumps first, adoring Tim’s flattering gaze as she paraded, and then she overtly performed the same ritual again taking them off slowly, and donning the red pumps, and strutting her stuff once more. Tim had half a chubby by now, his sweetly tingling tumescence causing him some embarrassment as he tried to hide it. Connie was near hysterical at Tim’s discomfort, she knew the effect Cherie had on him, and she just loved both of them so much it was great. Connie started rubbing gently at his bulge, increasing its girth and its tingling, and then leaving him sitting while she tended to the food (naughty Connie).

Jane had invited Sue over for dinner, this had been some week of reminiscing and catching up, and Jane felt a strong rekindling of the friendship with Sue. Sue and Meggs were planning a night out anyway, and that would probably have ended up in just drinking, so the dinner invite was most welcome. Meggs had found a DVD of one of Zelmann’s shows interstate, and they thought it would prove brilliant entertainment for after dinner. Might give them an idea of what to expect tomorrow night too. So here’s cheers to the great hypnotist, and the fine wine and dining here tonight, clinking of glasses and ingestion of delicious nourishment ensued. Meggs took an interest in Jane’s therapist ordeal as they were eating and talking, asking about how it started. Jane explained that she had gone to the therapist seeking help for her weight gain while busting her butt for that great promotion. She put her vulnerability down to her tiredness, and the desire to please; an attribute for sure when it comes to impressing your boss, but a bit of a liability when someone wants to exploit you.

Despite her unease imagining the possible consequences, Meggs felt a strong arousal at the idea of a hypnotist making her compliant, and using her to his own ends. We all like to believe in fairy tales, but it is wise to keep it in mind that not all people have high morals, Jane warned. Meggs continued, “What did she make you do?” Well, she mainly wanted to tickle my feet, and I have to say, that probably wouldn’t take hypnotism any more. I loved it, and I think that made her want it more, she was apparently really getting her jollies through making me ticklish. I only worry that she was able to make me completely unaware of her behaviour when I was awake and normal. If the Professor hadn’t given me the strength to repel her attack I might have been open to something more inappropriate. Despite herself, Meggs got all tingly at the word inappropriate, loss of control was pushing her buttons, she remembered from when she was little the woman floating in the air as the magician levitated her, and fantasised about floating around and onto his cock. Her mind was all dreamy for a moment, but nothing bursts a fantasy bubble faster than the washing up, but it was done pretty quickly and they soon topped up the glasses and gathered around the telly.

Jane popped in the DVD and turned off the main light, just a small standard lamp remained on at the back of the room. The screen came to life with an obligatory warning about the adult show, not suitable for children, and then Professor Zelmann came on in a close up, “Ladies and Gentlemen of good sense and even better taste, thank you for purchasing this DVD of my recent tour. I wanted to take a moment of your time to ask you to take care, and to remind you that hypnosis is a very powerful tool, a great boon to all when used wisely, and often a source of misery when poorly or improperly used. Rest assured I will arouse and titillate you this evening, as well as bring you good cheer and wellbeing. Firstly though, make sure everything is turned off, gas appliances, cooking, ironing, and cigarettes, make no mistake, most of you are going to be deeply hypnotised as you watch this show, so be prepared.”

Then his music started and he appeared on stage, amidst tumultuous applause, introducing himself and his show for the evening. In this performance he had been revving up the patrons with popular images of the swinging watch induction, and as he started with his group of volunteers, the camera focussed from behind him, viewing on one or two of the subjects through the arc of the watch as it swung. This way the viewer was always watching the swinging watch as he intoned his suggestions to his subjects. He walked slowly and steadily along the row of seven as they followed the watch faithfully, “Please fix your gaze on my hypnotic watch… watch very closely and carefully to see if you can achieve the effect… you should soon find that all of the rest of the theatre is going out of focus… fuzzy and dark… only the watch remains clear… sharp and in focus… breathe steadily and slowly… and deeply relax… feel the even and rhythmic motion of the hypnotic pocket watch as it swings back and forth… to and fro… back and forth… to and fro…”

The girls were not intending to let themselves go under, they thought it unlikely anyway since it was only a DVD of his performance, but Jane’s sixty five inch wide screen television was beaming the image in all its full glory, giving the effect of being right there. Their eyes were following the motion of the watch faithfully through its entire arc, unable to look anywhere else, and gradually each of them did notice the darkening of the background as the watch became the only thing in focus. He continued on monotonously, “It is so easy to watch as the watch swings backwards and forwards… to and fro… backwards and forwards… to and fro… but keeping your eyes on it will soon be a different thing entirely… as your eyes become tired… your eyes become so tired… so very tired as you watch so very carefully… back and forth… to and fro… tired… drowsy… to and fro… backwards and forwards… you will notice now this is no ordinary watch… its façade is intentionally designed to tire your eyes as you strain to keep it in focus… it tires your eyes… going out of focus… makes you drowsy… makes you tired… so tired… so drowsy…”

Even though it was on her telly, his voice was still the same, irresistible. The girls found their eyes slightly going out of focus, making the watch blurred now, and it made them feel as though they were tired, and feeling tired makes your eyelids droop, and so they did. Just like the volunteers in front of them their eyes were getting heavier and heavier, and it was getting to be a struggle to keep them open. Zelmann expertly led them on, “Listen to my voice… listen only to my voice… watch the watch… see only the watch… the watch is the only thing you see… my voice is the only thing you hear… you are slipping… getting drowsy… getting tired… getting sleepy… so very sleepy… tired and sleepy… sleeeep!” At this point there was another close up shot of the Professor explaining to the home audience, “Now as you watch at home many of you are deeply asleep… deeply asleep… continue to listen to my voice as your sleep becomes ever deeper and deeper… you cannot resist my voice or my hypnosis, you are under my power, and you will obey my commands… during this DVD you will watch the best show you have ever witnessed… it will be fun, hilariously funny and the best entertainment money can buy… it will make you want to see my shows over and over again… but you are watching a show from your home… you will only respond to commands when I specifically target them at you… when I command my volunteers you are entertained… but you will respond only when I talk directly to you the viewer. Obey. Now watch and enjoy.”

The girls watched the show being for all intents and purposes awake and aware, and it would have appeared as a brilliant enough show even if he had not commanded them to think it. And then came the crunch. He was busily whispering to the volunteers individually and waking them up, but the viewer didn’t hear any of that. Instead his close up came back on and he addressed the DVD viewers, “You are even more deeply hypnotised than before, watching my hypnotism has had a profound impact on the depth of your trance… keep your eyes fixed on me as I make you go deeper and deeper under my power… you are now growing increasingly sexually aroused… you cannot stop it… after the DVD finishes you will discover that you have an urge to act on this growing arousal, and you will not be able to resist that urge… alone or with others your body will tingle and glow, requiring you to engage in acts of erotic intimacy and lust… only once you have achieved a tremendous orgasmic explosion will you return to your normal state… with no idea of why you felt this way… only knowing that the great Professor Zelmann was so good it must have something to do with watching this DVD, and you will love it. At the count of five you will awaken with your desire spinning out of control, and remembering the best show you have ever seen, but forgetting my commands directly to you. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Thank you ladies and gentlemen and goodnight.” This was followed by the show music and the DVD top menu. Three girls with burning eyes were surreptitiously eyeing each other like ticking time bombs, then suddenly they exploded.

Meggs was sitting close to Sue, and simply put her arms around Sue, and brought their lips together. Sue responded without hesitation, with fondling and caressing quickly accompanying the lip lock. Jane on the other side of Meggs began to trace her fingernails gently up Meggs thigh, and there was a rapid acquiescence to her touch, with Meggs involuntarily spreading her legs wide to accept this erotic contact. Jane pursued her up to her panties and began teasing her labia through her panty fabric with her fingers lightly brushing up and down her oyster, occasionally daintily pressing the large pearl. Jane kept her fingers in contact while she moved to kneeling between Meggs legs, stroking at Sue’s thighs at the same time. Sue immediately capitulated as well and the breathing was getting ragged and deep. Meggs reached one hand to Jane’s hem, lifting her dress and reaching under, and then began fussing her pussy through her panties as well, with Jane’s fingers now pressing into the pleasure spots on both girls, fetching the lubrication through the fabric, and giving Jane a slippery surface to slide up and down with her fingers.

Sue turned her attention to Meggs zipper, opening her sexy dress down to her waist, and stroking her firm breasts. Meggs nipples were already stiff and crinkly and Sue’s rubbing drove thrilling tingles straight to her excited clitoris, dramatically increasing her excitement. Jane stopped her pussy play for a moment to remove Sue’s dress, and reached around and deftly popped the hook and eye from her bra strap, freeing her sweet medium boobs to Jane’s lips. As Jane suckled on Sue breasts Sue was squirming with the erotic pleasure, and grabbing at Jane’s dress, successfully undoing the first four buttons. In her momentary release Meggs spied Jane’s pumps were popped off her heels as she knelt, and the devil in her couldn’t resist. She reached down and sensually stroked a finger up and down on Jane’s stockinged sole, extracting uproarious laughter from the hapless girl, causing her to thrash and wriggle energetically. Jane slid to the floor in helpless gales of laughter and saw Sue’s feet inches away, and she grabbed at Sue’s shoe and wrenched it off, then tickled her mercilessly. Sue collapsed in a screaming heap, thrilling Meggs and making her join with Jane in tickling Sue’s other foot. Sue began to orgasm dramatically, her moaning and wincing bringing the others along with her arousal. In an arrangement of feet, pussies boobs and lips that defies further description the girls all shared this violent orgasmic blast, writhing and groping around on the floor until it finally subsided.

After a minute or two of regaining their composure, Sue said, “Cripes, what was that all about?”

Meggs dreamy eyes said it all, but she added, “That was about bliss, dear girl, didn’t you just love it?”

“I think seeing Professor Zelmann making all those people so helpless might have had something to do with it, don’t you?” Jane put in.

“You’re probably right, his dreamy voice makes my pussy sit up and beg, that was one sexy performance. Jeepers, I can’t wait til tomorrow night, no wonder Cherie said to bring spare knickers. I never realised I would be that turned on watching people hypnotised.” Sue declared. After the girls chatted a bit more about what a great show Professor Zelmann puts on, and how much they are all looking forward to tomorrow night, they said their goodbyes, and Sue took Meggs off to home as Jane went to bed to try and get some sleep. As she drowsed though, the images of Meggs’ and Sue’s intimate bits were hovering erotic images in her mind, and her fingers drifted to her pussy lips again, invoking the most incredible pleasure. All the while there was an image of Zelmann as a backdrop to the scenes, almost subliminally, staring and commanding, “You will obey!” and the added arousal from his voice in her fantasy took her over the top in another orgasmic eruption. That helped, Jane slept now.

When Tim and Connie finally got to bed, Connie snuggled up next to him and asked what he was thinking about when Cherie was modelling her new shoes. As she asked she slid her fingers along the length of his flaccid cock, slightly drawing his foreskin. At the mere mention of Cherie in those shoes there was a significant increase in its substance, and Connie knew she was on to something. “Cherie has beautiful feet, I must admit. Did you know she is really ticklish?” Connie wickedly provoked Tim as his cock became turgid. She was very softly running her fingers around his glans, taking care to rub his frenulum repeatedly. “She likes to be tickled, on her feet. When we were little we used to scrap in the front room, and I think Cherie worked it out first that my feet were ticklish, because I can remember her holding my leg still and reefing off my sandal and tickling me til I peed in my panties.” Tim’s imagination was painting pictures of the two most beautiful sisters he had ever known tickling each other’s feet, and peeing in their pants, and now his cock was throbbing as Connie continued to tease it. The eye was oozing pre cum juice, sensuous and slippery, and Connie was working it in increasingly maddening circles around the head of Tim’s tingling cock.

He turned to her and slipped his fingers to her pussy to find Connie was as aroused as he was, if not more, and without further delay he arranged himself between Connie’s legs and entered her pussy. Connie was ecstatic, naughty fantasies of Cherie being tickled by Tim til she peed made her cum almost immediately, and her tightening pussy gave Tim no chance of holding back with his fantasies of two girls tickle wrestling spiking his excitement. They both hit the climax together as they ground their electricity generators together and short circuited into bliss. As their heat subsided the path to sleep was steep and slippery, and they both slept deeply, dreaming of Connie being hypnotised in the morning.

And then it was morning, and Tim was stoked, and Connie was tingling. They both sprang out of bed and made for the kitchen, stopping inevitably at the bedroom door. No matter how they tried to move themselves, they were spellbound, Zelmann’s eyes holding them captive in their gaze. ‘Tap, tap, tap’ at the bedroom door, and Cherie opened it slowly finding them slowly shaking their heads and clearing the cobwebs as she entered. “Come on sleepy heads, I’ve got coffee brewing and breakfast on. Oh, I know, the poster got you again, maybe you should cover it up most of the time. I know how nice it is to look at, but sometimes it might be a good idea to walk past.” Cherie was giving them a wake up hug, Tim wishing she had on her stockings and pumps. Still, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing, he sighed and followed the girls into the kitchen.

Cherie had rustled up a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, and was just pouring the coffee as they all assembled at the kitchen table, and everyone had an amazing appetite this morning, tucking in to the delicious food. Cherie asked Connie if she wanted privacy when she was being hypnotised, and Connie shyly requested yes, she wanted this to be a special interlude. When she was last with the Professor it was a magical feeling, and she kept on aching for him to offer to do it, and even when she asked, he politely declined because they were alone. She wanted it to feel like that again, only this time he would do it, and she would be under his power, and she wanted it to be like in the movies. She was blushing deeply, and Tim said, “Don’t be embarrassed dear, we feel a great deal of envy for you, I imagine it will be an overwhelming experience, you lucky sod.” That did help, but it was Connie’s powerful sexual fantasies implanted by the naughty hypnotist that was truly making her blush, and they were about to come true.

After they had eaten breakfast the girls flitted about tidying and adjusting everything and nervously inspecting everything and then adjusting it again. Tim brought in the Saturday paper and set about being serious for a little while, reading it on the now spectacularly clean kitchen table. Then the doorbell rang, and the towering figures of Professor Zelmann and Cassandra Levin (in pumps and stockings, yes, yes, yes, thought Tim) were greeted at the door by a far less serious Tim, shaking the Professor’s hand and standing on tippy toes to kiss Cassandra’s cheek. As he brought them in the girls reappeared, wearing evening dresses and stockings and pumps. Tim thought he might faint, and he pinched himself, although rather too hard, and it brought up a bruise. The Professor remarked on the exquisite attire of the girls, and they likewise to Cassandra, and to him, and the Professor congratulated Tim on being the only sensibly dressed person there.

The entourage gathered in the lounge and sat for a while to chat, the Professor sadly informing Tim that this coming week would be his last, at least for now. Tonight, and then six more shows, and then his booking interstate had been confirmed for the following fortnight. Everyone remained in high spirits despite this news, and he promised to return as soon as that was possible, if only to holiday here. That little gem was very well received indeed, and Tim was quick to point out he and Cassandra would be most welcome as their house guests, and with Connie furiously nodding agreement Zelmann and Cassandra suggested they will be very pleased to take up that offer, quite soon. And then to the matter at hand, given that he had come here to put a hypnotic whammy on Connie, he asked where she would like to have the induction performed. Connie was tingling all over, the anticipation these last couple of days was thrilling her like she had never been thrilled before. “I would like to do it in here, how about in that chair?”

“A wise choice indeed, a recliner, makes it even better. I will have you deeply under my power in no time at all.” Zelmann played up to Connie’s desires, he knew what she was aching for. Connie, for her part, was musing at the prospect of underwear; it didn’t make any difference that she had just donned a clean dry pair of knickers, ‘cos they weren’t anymore. “Do I take it that there are to be no onlookers for this session, beautiful girl?” Zelmann enquired.

“Yes, just you and me, alone.” Connie flustered, a few giggles turned her beet red, again.

“Oh, shush, don’t be mean, I am aware that this means a lot to Connie, and I intend to make it a most enjoyable adventure for her.” The Professor admonished them as they began to collectively usher out to the family room. “Rest assured, my dearest Connie, they will wish to be in your place before we have finished. Now, come and sit in the recliner and let’s see how comfortable we can make you.” As he guided her he took every opportunity to touch, caress and hold her, much to her increasing delight. When she sat down Zelmann knelt alongside and operated the reclining lever, slowly, while pretending to put a steadying hand on her stockinged ankles. As the seat lowered he continued to caress her ankles and the tops of her feet making her dizzy with joy, and then he straightened and stood above her shoulder. “There, now, how does that make you feel?”

“Connie shimmied a little until her body was well supported, then she smiled up at him saying, “This is just fine.”

He stroked her shoulder gently and then moved to her other side, stroking again, then he took her hand and lifted it to his chest height, and then slowly lowered it. Walking back to her other side past her feet he took her other hand and raised and lowered it, all the while he was talking to her with that sweet, velvety voice, “Connie my dear, I am pleased to see you have become so relaxed already… the feeling of relaxation spreading through your body is paramount to your deep hypnotic induction… as I touch your skin I pass my waves of energy into your body… kindling a deep response as your nerves and muscles are compelled to rest… losing their desire and ability to do anything but relax and sleep… relax and sleep… and as they continue to relax even deeper… they relax even deeper… and your whole body becomes tired and drowsy… you can feel yourself become tired and drowsy… please now fix your tired gaze on my powerful hypnotic pocket watch… as you mentioned the other day many hypnotists, including me, have successfully hypnotised beautiful young women such as yourself using exactly this… a slowly swinging pocket watch… watch the watch, Connie, watch the watch…” While he was touching and suggesting about the skin he had surreptitiously drawn the pocket watch out of his pocket and begun to swing it in front of and slightly above her eyes. The process had already caused her heavy eyes to become lidded, and she had to make an effort to raise her eyelids and her eyes to focus on its sway.

“Most subjects find themselves naturally trying to resist the hypnotic induction… trying to resist the growing heaviness as their tired eyes try to focus on the movement of the intensely fascinating pocket watch… as it swings to and fro… backwards and forwards… to and fro… backwards and forwards… and as they make an effort to resist it naturally tires the eyelids a little more… to and fro… more and more tired… to and fro… more and more sleepy… please don’t simply… close your eyes and go to sleep… watch the watch… carefully consider its exceptional beauty… backwards and forwards… try not to… let your eyes close… as you relax even deeper… deeper and deeper…”

Connie felt a need to fight her heavy eyelids, and then there were thrilling sensations in her clitoris as she closed her eyes helplessly, then struggled them open again; as Zelmann seemingly encouraged her to fight it was giving her an intensity of pleasure she could hardly believe, melting her pussy and searing her brain. Zelmann was deliciously teetering her on the brink of surrender, wanting her to find the ultimate capture such a sweet experience she would crave him forever. “The heaviness of your eyes is now only matched by the strange lightness of your arms… as you concentrate on the desire to close your eyes… your arms become so light they must float… as you try to keep your arms down at your side… your eyes begin to close… as you open your eyes and watch the watch your arms return to floating up toward the ceiling… lighter and lighter… floating away… you can’t resist… my will is stronger… and your eyelids are so heavy… your eyes won’t open now… your arms are lighter and lighter… pointing toward the ceiling… come on Connie… you must try to open your eyes… your heavy, heavy eyes will not open any more… even when you try…”

Connie was stretching and twisting her eyebrows, tightening her eyelid skin, but her eyelids remained resolutely closed, and her arms were indeed now raised up above her head and pointing toward the ceiling. Connie’s mind was drifting dreamily away as he continued to pour his will into her subconscious mind. “Now darling Connie your arms are becoming stiff and rigid… your arms are growing as stiff as a bar of steel, as rigid as a statue… you cannot bend your arms… you cannot lower your arms… your arms are stuck where they are and cannot be moved… wouldn’t it be naughty if I were to undo your buttons while you were stuck like this, beautiful hypnotised Connie? Could you imagine me reaching inside your top and touching your nipples through the fabric of your bra while you are helpless under my power?”

Connie was groaning with sheer delight and ever increasing arousal, yes she could imagine it, she was desperate for it. Zelmann felt a strong yearning for Connie, but he would always be true to Tim. Connie would from time to time provide expert finger pleasures to Zelmann’s cock, but he would never put it in her sweet pussy, that pleasure truly belonged to Tim. But today was about more than one selfish enjoyment, there were three other participants yet to be engaged in the action, and he decided that he would do something about that. “As you go even deeper under my power, Connie, I will make your fantasies ever more and more enjoyable. Imagine me hypnotising Cherie for your pleasure, slowly and seductively putting her into a deep hypnotic trance as you watch. If you want me to do it for you I will, Connie, tell me you desperately want to see me hypnotise Cherie while you watch, tell me Connie!”

“Arggnh, I desperately want to see you hypnotise Cherie, make her go deep, really deep under your power.” Connie was so aroused she was grunting and groaning with the intensity. Zelmann made Connie lower her arms as he forced her to go into ultimate trance depth. “Listen to me now, Connie… I am talking to the very core of your being… I am Professor Zelmann… master hypnotist… you are under my power… you desperately want to see me hypnotising people… lots of people… it makes your pussy hot… it makes you dreamy… it makes you sleepy… and you love it intensely when you accidentally go under my power… you can’t get enough of obeying my will… when you see me hypnotise someone, and it is safe to do so… you will also fall into a deep hypnotic trance… my power over you is now and forever irresistible… you will always obey me… it is what you want… it is what you crave… do you understand?”

Connie was struggling with the enormity of her sexual feelings, squeezing her thighs, groaning and sighing, she would do anything to have this feeling again, “Yes Professor, oh yes, I will always obey you!”

Zelmann continued with her final programming, “Connie… you love Tim… deeply… forever… your pussy is for Tim’s cock… only his cock… but you will always crave sensual experiences from other men… you can drive men crazy with your beauty… and that is your duty… but you will always act prudently… and you will only allow Tim’s cock in your pussy… and Tim will only put his cock in your pussy… he will encourage other women to use their fingers on his cock… but he will not put his cock in their pussies… you will love him for that… you want him to have other women touch his cock… you love Tim being aroused… you love Cherie… you want to touch Cherie’s pussy… you want Cherie to touch your pussy… you will frequently dream of tickling Cherie’s beautiful stockinged feet and working her pussy… and Cherie tickling your beautiful stockinged feet and her working your melting pussy… and most of all… you are in love with me… you will love me forever… every time you see me it will thrill you to your very core… I am your hypnotic master… you are deeply in love with me and Cassandra… you want to touch my cock… you want to touch Cassandra’s pussy… you must obey!”

Connie was nowhere to be found, just her beautiful body and her vacant mind were occupying the chair as the master mind manipulator moulded her to his will. Zelmann decided to give Connie an obligatory embarrassing post hypnotic command, so she could always remember doing something silly and out of character to underpin her hypnotic experience, given he would not allow her to remember any of the actual trance. “Connie, in a little while I am going to awaken you… and when you have returned to the control of your own conscious mind you will be totally unaware of the contents of this trance. However, when I say to you, ‘look, Connie, a mouse’ you will instantaneously leap out of your shoes and up onto the lounge squealing like a little girl, and you will be so incredibly embarrassed as soon as you do. This effect will only last this morning, after that time the suggestion will be completely without effect, do you understand?”

“Yes, look Connie, a mouse, I understand.” Connie’s voice was like a distant echo.

“Good girl. When you are awake you will be consumed by a burning desire to see Cherie and Cassandra hypnotised, you really want me to be naughty with Cherie and Cassandra, and you want to watch, you will of course watch very carefully. At the count of five you will be wide awake, feeling refreshed, relaxed, and more alive and sexually excited than you have ever been in your whole life. This hypnotism thing seems to have really agreed with you. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Bright and alert, wake up now beautiful Connie, wide awake and no longer under my hypnotic power.” Zelmann made sure she remembered that she had been hypnotised, as she had no memory of what happened in the trance. He picked up her hand and gently squeezed it, and enquired about her feelings.

“Oh my, Professor, that was wonderful, now I know why people want to be hypnotised. I feel thrilled, tingly and a bit, erm, well… let’s say nice. Yes, I feel nice. You must excuse me, though, I need to take a bathroom break.” With that Connie scurried to get her knickers changed, and she did need to pee now anyway. As they heard the movement the rest of the gang peered in through the front room door inquisitively, and the Professor encouraged them in, adding Connie would be back with them shortly.

“A most impressive subject, dear Connie, although there was never really any doubt that that would be the case. I have to say, dear Tim, you are a most fortunate man. Connie is such a delightful wife, so dedicated and true, I am so pleased to say. I hope to realise the same depth of love and care with my beloved Cassandra.” And at this comment Cassandra looked delighted and flushed, the look of love was definitely in her eyes. As Connie returned to the admiring gazes of all, Cherie and Cassandra began chatting excitedly about the experience, and Zelmann asked Tim for a word in the family room.

“My dear friend Tim, I was so pleased and so fortunate to have the opportunity to put your dear and beautiful wife into a deep hypnotic trance, and her desires have made a strong impression on me. She specifically asked me if I could look deeply into your eyes and encourage you to… look into my eyes… while I talk to you… Connie is very fond of you, Tim… listen very carefully to what I’m saying… she wants me to hypnotise you and make you… sleep… Tim… sleep very deeply… relax and hear what I have to say… allow your heavy eyelids to close and go to sleep. Yes, Tim, that is very good. Your cock is stiffening, old chap, your cock is becoming rigid and stiff, you are thinking such wonderfully wicked thoughts about all of our girls, and with your help I will hypnotise them all and make them play helplessly with both of our rigid members. You want this very much. Tell me now, Tim, you want this very much.” Tim was in a deep hypnotic trance, Zelmann had been putting him under so many times his will was putty in the hands of the master.

“Yes, my cock is so tingly, girls hypnotised, stockings, tickling, fingers, yes I want it.” Tim was burning with desire for the beautiful women, Zelmann was hard and wanted to get his cock serviced soon. “You will pretend to be awake and normal, Tim, and you will be the perfect chaperone for Cassandra or Cherie, whichever one would like to be my next victim. You will reassure her that you will watch over her, and you will become ever more and more sexually excited as you watch me put all three back into deep hypnotic sleep. Stay asleep Tim, but pretend to be awake and normal. Come with me.” Zelmann led Tim back into the lounge.

The girls were enthused by Connie’s fervour, and Cassandra and Cherie seemed to be emotionally competing for a go, and so the Professor said to Tim, “I can hypnotise either or both, but I guess it would be up to you to act as chaperone, Connie is so susceptible to my hypnotic power it may be suggested that she could not supervise with impunity, so it’s up to you, old chap. But first, ‘look, Connie, a mouse’.” The effect was unbelievable, Connie did literally jump out of her shoes and on to the sofa, squealing like she did when she and Cherie were knee high to a grasshopper, and then all at once she was blazing like a coal fire, realizing what she had done, and maybe a little something else, and understanding the hypnotic trance had made her do it. After everyone had finished their fits of laughter, they turned back to Tim for his response.

Although appearing to be awake, there were signs to a trained observer that Tim was under the influence. The enlarged pupils, the easy capture of his gaze, the slow nature of his responses, but the girls had no idea. The thought that Tim could act as chaperone was perfect, that way they felt safe. “I will be happy to be the chaperone, I am happy to look after their virtue.” Was Tim’s response. Cherie and Cassandra now had the sparkly eyes, and the Professor organised them onto the sofa.

“Did you wish to watch?” Zelmann asked Connie, to which she enthusiastically nodded. He and Tim slightly moved the other chair to put Connie in front of the other two, so she could see the watch as well, but opposite, so she would think it was done to observe the faces of the other girls. “There, dear Connie, you may watch as the slow and irresistible induction takes control of these most adorable victims, erm, I mean subjects of this experiment.” Everyone chuckled at his deliberate faux pas, happily regarding them as either or both. Zelmann withdrew his pocket watch and held it aloft in front of Cherie and Cassandra, and then he gently began to sway it back and forth, to and fro. Their eyes locked on to it immediately, there was no real need to say it, but he did, anyway.

“Please look carefully at my powerful hypnotic pocket watch… watch closely as I let it swing… slowly and gently… back and forth… to and fro… back and forth… to and fro… and relax as you listen to my voice… relax and watch as my watch begins to swing… back and forth… to and fro… back and forth… to and fro… it draws your gaze… you can’t look away… back and forth… to and fro… take a deep breath… watch the watch…”

Connie was initially watching eagerly as Cherie and Cassandra raised their gaze to follow the movement of the watch, and as she concentrated on their eyes rocking from side to side, it soon became fascinating to watch the watch. She didn’t realise that she was actually doing it, because she could still see them in the background, and their eyes were rocking from side to side, backwards and forwards, to and fro. But the motion was irresistible to her, and she had to watch, and her eyes followed the watch from side to side, backwards and forwards, to and fro. Tim was getting harder and harder as he watched the women in his dazed hypnotic torpor, his eyes glazed over now as Zelmann’s voice got drowsier and drowsier. “As you watch you will notice your eyes get tired… back and forth… to and fro… your eyes get so tired… back and forth… to and fro… it will soon be difficult to keep your eyes open as they get more and more tired… back and forth… to and fro… so tired and heavy… back and forth… to and fro… so heavy and so sleepy… back and forth… to and fro… so very sleepy and drowsy… back and forth… to and fro…”

Zelmann was essentially playing with them now, dragging out the final suggestions to make them close their eyes. All these people have been under his hypnotic power so frequently and recently they had no chance of resisting him, but he so enjoyed delaying the moment of complete surrender until they had nothing left of their wills. Everyone’s eyes were barely open now, eyelids weighing heavily down over their tired and unseeing eyes. He decided to take the final step, “your eyes now so heavy that you can’t hold them open… deep, deep asleep… close your eyes and sleep… deep, deep asleep… eyes now closed and deeply asleep. You are now asleep, listen to my voice and obey my commands.”

There were five people in the room, but only one of them had his eyes open. He commenced the deepening of their trance states, “At the sound of my voice your trance is deepening… slipping down deeper and deeper… deeper and deeper… my will is yours at this point… you are under my influence and must obey… listen and obey… Cherie, I have hypnotised you again and it is making your pussy so hot… you can feel your pussy getting hotter and hotter… so moist and so slippery… you desire to tickle Connie’s beautiful feet… this makes your pussy even hotter and hotter… Connie… you have succumbed to my power again… your pussy is so hot as I command your sister… you want me to command Cherie… you feel your legs getting stiff and rigid… I am going to command Cherie to tickle your feet… Cassandra… you are deeply asleep my darling… you are under my power yet again… you are intensely interested in Tim’s rigid manhood… go to Tim and stroke his hard cock… Tim take out your cock so that Cassandra can stroke it… your cock is straining with excitement as I command the girls to obey… your cock is tingling fit to burst… obey Tim… everybody open your eyes and delight in my power…”

Deep in their hypnotic dreams all the participants opened their eyes. Cassandra walked like a zombie over to Tim, who had his swollen cock out for her to stroke. She sweetly touched it as though it was a delicate flower, circling and drawing on his foreskin, tantalisingly revealing his glans and then touching his glans with the fingers of her other hand. Connie’s eyes opened with heavy lids, more from her intense sexual arousal than the hypnotic state, and found her legs were straight out in front of her, unable to be moved. “Cherie… tickle your sister’s feet, tickle her until she pees… and I shall tickle you as you do… Cassandra… pop your shoes off your heels… hold still while I tickle you too…” There followed a cacophony of riotous laughter as the tickling proceeded, none of the helpless victims able to stand the delicious torture, and none of the perpetrators able to stop the devilishly intense actions. In what seemed no time at all there were moans and groans as orgasms began to run their course, “Cherie, stop tickling now and touch your sisters pussy… you are a naughty slave and must touch your sister’s pussy and make her cum very hard… Cassandra… make Tim cum for you now, work his throbbing cock and make him spill his load… Connie your husband is coming at the hand of my girlfriend… free my cock and do the same for me… take my cock out and make me cum now… play with my cock as I make you obey… cum hard now as your sister teases your quim… Cassandra… feel my fingers heighten your lust… cum for me my darling girl… Cherie… make yourself available to my probing fingers… feel my electric touch send your orgasm into orbit… everybody… cum!”

Unusually there were several moments of climax, Connie couldn’t prevent herself from cumming hard and instantly as she thought about Cassandra playing with Tim’s cock, and she kept going as Cherie expertly tickled her pussy. Cherie had been on the edge all the while Zelmann tickled her feet, and as soon as she touched Connie’s pussy she felt so wicked that she was pushed over the top. Cassandra somehow managed to tease Tim’s juice out slowly, but when it came she made him squirt a mile, and as he was squirting she was grunting and bucking against the Professor’s hand. The sight of this troop of hypno-commandos was going to be a lifelong memory for Professor Zelmann, rarely did it all (pun intended) come together as well as this. With sheer delight he spurted a gallon into his ever ready handkerchief, thrilling at the talent of Connie’s incredibly beautiful fingers, and then sat back to admire the breadth of his skill. He told everyone to stay deeply asleep until they had appropriately cleaned up all remnants of their bliss, and then return to their positions so he could restore them to their minds.

As the willing victims sat quietly awaiting his next orders to them, Zelmann appraised their fine form; tall, stockinged legs (and feet) and insanely beautiful, he was so desperately pleased at this group, and so he would keep them as his permanent friends. “Listen to my commands… you are in love with me… deeper and deeper in love with me every time you see me… you are deeply in love with each other… deeper and deeper in love with each other every time you see each other… you want me to be in your lives… you can’t live without me being in your lives… when I am not here you will ache for my presence… as believe me I will ache for yours… regardless of all that… your lives are now good… no misfortune will beset you… good luck will surround you all… good cheer will pervade your every day… you will make good decisions as you continue to live your lives. In a moment I will awaken all of you, and the following things will happen… Cherie… you are a strong and competent chaperone… you can and did easily resist the hypnotic process… only I can hypnotise you… when you wake you will remember clearly watching as I hypnotised Cassandra… you didn’t go under… Connie… you were interested in seeing me hypnotise Cherie… but today she resisted my attempts… your pussy got hot anyway… she nearly went under… but you don’t mind… you didn’t go under this time… but you do remember how brilliant it was being hypnotised by me earlier… Cassandra… you remember getting sleepy and losing control… your pussy got hot… you loved me hypnotising you and you desperately want it again… but you don’t remember anything about what happened when you were hypnotised… Tim… you will remember seeing everything that you think happened… you will not know that I hypnotised you… hypnosis makes your cock so hard you must have an orgasm to make it soft again… now, what happened is this… I only managed to hypnotise Cassandra… she felt submissive and got horny… I tickled her feet and it was funny, then I woke her up and she can’t remember… that is all… you will all obey.”

The Professor woke them up and the memories diffused into the ether, never to be remembered again. They loved and respected him and his talent more than they could account for, but it didn’t matter, they loved him anyway. “Time for some lunch.” Connie broke out, and, “Cassandra, I feel so silly saying it, but you look so delicious when you go under, you’re so pretty.”

Cassandra took the compliment with grace, and a sweet little blush. Meanwhile Tim got up to help Connie with the food and Cherie got to the crockery and setting the table. The Professor and Cassandra sauntered out to the kitchen and all were soon merrily chatting and cooking and organising drinks and readying and soon lunch was in full swing. The simple but delicious dishes went down a treat with both the Professor and Cassandra, with Connie and Cherie both quizzing Cassandra about what she remembered about the trance, and the tickling, and she told them she felt the fizzy and exquisite tingling on her feet, but can’t remember anything about it, just getting sleepy and losing herself, and saying that sort of made her warm and fuzzy (as opposed to hot and bothered, which is what she was thinking).

Soon the Professor and Cassandra needed to get going to get the show tonight ready for action, so there were fond adieus and see you tonight going on as they drove off down the road. “I’m sorry I didn’t go under, Connie, I did plan to. My stubborn streak must have wanted to show you guys I can resist him if I try, seems silly now.” Cherie relented to Connie.

“Jeepers, you’re kidding, I don’t know which would have been more fun to watch, the Professor putting you under or failing to put you under, it was fun tastic, either way my pussy was a winner.” Connie mused.

“Oh, Connie, you’re so wicked, that must be why I love you so.” Cherie beamed, and then, “so, what did it feel like to have the great Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist, put you completely under his power?” (Power clitty tingles).

“It was intense, please don’t laugh, I was so sexually excited. When he made me jump on the lounge I had a little orgasm, it was so weird and so nice. I always felt that he could make me do anything, naughty or wicked, and I just couldn’t stop him, and yet I always felt so safe. And now I feel happy, not that I’m usually unhappy, just like it’s so much it’s sticking out.” Connie was electrified, the whole morning had added even more zest to her life. Tim couldn’t help taking in the conversation, and gradually it was having a rather desirable, if not slightly uncomfortable, effect on him. And Connie noticed, she always noticed, she absolutely loved noticing. She took Tim’s hand and pulled him toward her, and wrapped her arms around him, “I bet you wish Cherie was hypnotised, you naughty man.” Connie bewitched his furtive imagination, and that did it, his cock was rock hard, and going nowhere, until it was spent.

“I’m going to get a shower, and then I’m going to start getting ready, are you okay with that?” Cherie asked as she brushed past Tim.

“Yeah, we’ll be after one soon, but you go first.” Connie retorted, now slowly rubbing his willpower depletion stick. “Come on, my handsome man, give me another dose of this, I really need it now.” And they were off to the bedroom. Seemed Cherie had managed to hang a dressing gown over the important eyes of the poster, and they made straight for the bed, undressing as they went, and a ‘wham, bang, thank you ma’am’ was enjoyed. Tim couldn’t remember ever being this happy in all his life. Meeting Connie had been the highlight, and finding mutual love and admiration flipped his lid, discovering she had such a beautiful sister worried him, until his dreams began to make his love life with Connie even better. But now they had met Professor Zelmann, everything was fucking perfect. Bloody hell he loved that man.

Soon there was a change of shift in the bathroom and it got Connie and Tim into the showering thing, and the preparations for tonight’s show were underway.