The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 11

Sue, Jane and Cherie were enjoying their favourite childhood nourishment, chips and coke, and were having a whale of a time reminiscing just as Meggs and Sandi show up for lunch. The girls order another serve of fries and two more cokes, and Sue starts to tell the others about Jane’s session. While Jane is aware she has been hypnotised by the Professor, most of the observations from Sue are news to her, she is not sure, Cherie seems to be nodding in agreement a bit, but Jane reckons there might be some embellishment going on. As Sue continues to describe Professor Zelmann’s incredible power and presence, Meggs is feeling pangs of desire, wishing she had been there. The image of Jane’s eyes ‘closing helplessly’, as Sue put it, is pushing her buttons. Somewhere inside Meggs can feel the ‘closing helplessly’ thing, and it feels sensational, and she decides she wants it.

After Tim spoke with Nick, and made the booking for his car to be serviced next Wednesday, he decided to give Cherie a call, to check on the numbers for Saturday’s show. Cherie answered the phone laughing hysterically, and while Tim waited for her to regain her composure he found her somewhat contagious, and began laughing himself. Cherie finally pulled herself together and said hello, and Tim returned with, “Hi Cherie, it’s Tim, are you okay. Silly question, sounds like you are having a ball. How many for Saturday?”

Cherie was still chuckling as she answered, “Jeepers Tim, don’t ever let Sue do the elephant thing, you’ll piss yourself, I think I just did. Numbers, right, okay. You and Connie, me, Jane, Angie, Claire, Meggs, Sandi and Sue. That’s nine by my reckoning. There’ll be nine of us then.”

“Brilliant, we’re going to have a great night. I’ll give these three tickets back to sales and let them call some lucky stiffs and make their weekend. Will we see you tonight?” Tim’s voice had become concerned.

“Well, Jane was going to make me a special dinner tonight, and Angie’s friend Claire is apparently at a loose end, and I was going to ask Jane, and so on. Why, is something wrong?” Cherie was hesitant.

Tim played it up, “Yes, something is terribly wrong, Connie and I… well… I don’t know how to say this.”

Cherie was panic stricken, they broke up, they had a fight, Connie’s been run over by a steam locomotive, Tim’s impotent (Cherie has an active imagination). “Oh no, Tim, what is it?”

“Connie and I love you so much I don’t know how we are going to get by without you!” Tim snickered.

“Oh jeepers, Tim, you idiot, you had me twisting my knickers then, don’t do things like that. Anyhow, you’ll live, I’ll definitely be with you guys tomorrow, is that okay?” Cherie smiled consciously so he could feel it through the phone.

“Okay, kiddo, but we do miss you, sincerely, talk to you tomorrow, bye” Tim rang off.

Cherie turned back to the group, “So everyone’s right for Saturday night? You are going to have a ball, really, and bring at least one pair of clean knickers, or maybe two, I’m not joking, sopping panties are not comfortable to sit down in for any length of time.” Everyone was having an embarrassed chuckle about that, “I am serious, what he makes people do, the way no one can resist him, it just happens, mark my words, your panties will get very, very wet. Anyway guys, I need to call Angie, we’ll all meet at Jane’s at four o’clock Saturday, okay. See you, I love you all!” And Cherie and Jane were heading of out the door.

“Jeez they’re a great crowd,” Jane mused, Cherie concurred.

“Hi, Angie, Cherie. Yes, Jane would love to meet Claire, bring her to Jane’s place for about six, Jane’s cooking something extra special for us all, and I gather I’m helping.” Cherie spoke to Angie on the phone as they walked to the car, and the evening was settled.

Tim had got the stage manager to organise the first part of the work the Professor had identified, and he thought he would let him know, and then slip in the ‘hypnotise Connie’ thing in passing. Tim went to Zelmann’s room, knocked, and the great man opened the door, “Tim, come in, come in, how splendid to see you, what can I do for you dear friend.” Tim saw the radiant beauty he figured was responsible for the earlier commotion, heavy lidded eyes, intensely relaxed. From Tim’s recent experience since the Professor’s arrival he had had a lot of opportunity to observe hypnotic and post hypnotic glow. The look was similar, but there were subtle differences, this babe had just had great sex. He knew that look from Connie’s eyes. “And firstly, may I introduce to you, the most exquisite Cassandra Levin, mistress of the harp. Cassandra my dear, this is the great man himself, Tim Southwell, proprietor of this fine establishment.”

“Oh wow, you play the harp?” Tim was impressed.

Zelmann and Cassandra shared a chuckle, “No, I’m afraid that’s Arty’s little joke with me. I am very pleased to meet you.” Arty, who the fuck was Arty, what does this mean (inside Tim’s head).

Zelmann noted Tim’s confusion, “Dear Tim, you have never asked my first name, and it had never occurred to me to offer it, please forgive me. You see, my first name is Artois, and when we met, I offered Cassandra some choices for her to call me, and she chose Arty, and it warms my heart. Cassandra is such a musical name, I likened it to the melodies of a harp, that was the little joke. And so, Tim, back to you.”

Tim spoke about the repairs, some started and progressing, and Zelmann seemed quite pleased, then Tim became somewhat quieter, and shy, saying, “I have a really big favour to ask, and I would not be offended if you say no, but it is really something that she wants so much.”

Zelmann produced a most serious expression, thunder in his voice, “No, no, dear Tim I just don’t do nudey sixty four year old parties.” All three of them fell about the place laughing, Cassandra had tears rolling down her cheeks, vivid pictures in her head of nude wrinkly people with wide staring eyes romping about chanting yes master. Yes, by this time she was well aware of Arty’s profession, although definitely not of its relationship to her. The tension dissolved, Tim was a little more relaxed about the request.

“Dear Professor, Arty. Connie has bound me with a task, and told me not to return without a positive response. She would like to meet with you in person again, you know she is a little shy. She is profoundly interested in finding out what all the fuss is about, she really wants you to hypnotise her in private.” Tim explained.

“But Tim, you are perfectly aware that I don’t do private sessions with beautiful wives and girlfriends,” Zelmann was announcing.

Tim deflated, “Ah, well, you know how it is, I had to ask though. But what about Connie, she is really desperate to get you to hypnotise her, I think she feels she is missing out. She won’t get up on stage, so that buggers it, and she confides in me she will only do it when you and her are alone. I think she might be apprehensive about her behaviour when hypnotised, to be honest Professor, I think it might make her a bit frisky, and she couldn’t face anyone seeing that.”

“Well Tim, there really is nothing I can say, is there.”

“What, so you just won’t do it, then?”

“Oh Tim slow down, it is your emotions I mostly think of when Connie asks to be hypnotised, I would hate to cause you embarrassment or apprehension. But it is you who just asked me, so there is only one thing I can possibly say. Of course I will hypnotise your beautiful wife, and I will have fantasies for the rest of my life.” Zelmann beamed.

Tim was beside himself, Connie would be so pleased, and sex was going to be so good tonight. Cassandra thought what a lovely gesture, obviously Tim trusted Arty to the ends of the earth, and his wife would be so lucky to have Arty hypnotise her. Cassandra hoped he would hypnotise her, one day. Gently pulling Tim to one side the Professor asked, “Tim, dear man, I wish to apologise for being a little boisterous earlier. I know the dressing room is not the most secretive room in the house. I did notice, however, we were completely undisturbed and there were no sounds coming from nearby, thank you dear chap, your discretion credits you more than you can possibly understand.”

Tim waved his hand in a gesture of triviality, “Think nothing of it,” and turned to go, and the Professor stopped him in his tracks, “Under no circumstances could I think ‘nothing’ of it, I shall simply treasure it.” Tim had one of those lumps in his throat, he really needed to watch what he ate. “By the way, what about Saturday morning at your house, I could hypnotise Connie there, if you are both agreeable.”

“You’d do that for us? Professor, you are splendid! I’ll tell Connie, here’s the address (handwritten on his business card), she’ll be over the moon, but don’t worry, I’ll get her back on time. Chuckling all round as Tim closed the dressing room door behind him.

Cherie and Jane were just arriving at Jane’s house, groceries in hand and bottles at the ready. As they closed the front door behind them and popped all the goodies on the dining table, Cherie turned to Jane and smouldered, there is no other word for it. Jane wasn’t stupid, or immune for that matter. It probably wouldn’t have mattered if Cherie had said ‘please lick my pussy’, the effect would have been the same. They closed in very cautiously, but there was no stopping it now, and as their lips brushed sensuously their arms wrapped tightly around each other. They were soon tongue wrestling and slurping and grinding and cooing, and it took an effort of sheer will to stop it. “Oh damn, I want you,” said Jane. “Me too,” Cherie purred, “but how about we wait til bedtime? Then we have all night.” Jane’s eyes were misted over, this was too good to be true, “Oh a thousand times, yes!” Jane shrieked excitedly, and they kissed more deeply and slowly before separating to get on with the dinner.

Every five minutes or so one or the other of the wickedly playful women would stroke or tickle or kiss or whisper or nibble at some delicious part of the other’s anatomy, like teenage lovers they couldn’t keep their hands off each other’s bodies. Change of panties would soon be required. As Cherie was chopping and dicing and slicing and pounding, Jane expertly burned stuff (béarnaise sauce), and sautéed stuff and made a roux and blended and sifted, and soon the cooking aromas filled the house, and the street, and the neighbourhood. Everyone around here was used to this, though, Jane had the reputation for a reason. Come six o’clock two ravenous babes were on the front porch at Jane’s house, Cherie graciously ushering them inside, Angie speaking first, “Cherie, this is Claire, Claire, Cherie. Hi, hi, Jane this is Claire, Claire, Jane, hi, hi.” Claire couldn’t help herself, “Jane, this is Angie, Angie, Cherie, Claire, cuckoo clock, cuckoo clock, dinner, hi, hi.” They chuckled, Angie smacked Claire on the bum.

“Goodness that dinner smells great,” Angie said, Cherie was fussing with the cutlery. Cherie talks to Claire, “So I hear you’re with us in the single stakes, how are you coping?”

“I’m fine. It’s a bit like having someone steal your bicycle, you sort of hope someone will find it and bring it back to you, but you move on, maybe save up to buy another one.” Claire even surprised herself at the depth of that little philosophical gem, and everyone just gawped. “What about yourself, you seem pretty self-assured, it’s clearly not causing you too much pain.” Claire smiled to Cherie.

“I’ve never quite managed to get along with men, things just go wrong, I like to say we never hit the sweet spot. But I’m hoping, although it genuinely doesn’t matter to me; life is living, no matter what the circumstances.” Cherie’s turn to philosophise. Angie and Jane rounded up the bottles and some glasses and head for the rescue, “we think you might need to get some of this into you,” cheers all round and some wine hits the spot. “And no crying, or else!” Warns Angie.

“Yeah, or else what?” Threatens Claire.

“We’ll all tickle you.” Angie finally lightens the mood. Jane is serving now and it is looking delicious, mouths are watering, glasses topped up and the art of social dining is in full swing.

Tim was working on the clipboard and doodling all the way home, Connie was bursting at the britches to find out about the Professor, and what he said. Tim casually let slip just as they were heading into their street, “I’m afraid the Professor isn’t going to hypnotise you tomorrow, sweetie, it just isn’t going to happen.” Connie was crushed, it was what she wanted more than anything in the world, right now, and she couldn’t understand why he wouldn’t do it. “He said he would do it on Saturday morning though, if we would accept him into our home.” Tim ducked, even though he was a bit early. As he came up Connie thumped him, she was elated, but annoyed as hell at Tim for doing that. When they got out of the car she told him she was sorry and hugged and kissed him, tears running down her cheeks, her insides felt a bit like she had just bungee jumped, dropped down to the lowest of low, then sprung up to the highest high.

Connie went to the bathroom and freshened up, then she popped out into the kitchen to start dinner. Tim had washed himself and thrown open the bedroom door, hard up against the cupboard, and grabbed a clean shirt, now he felt civilised again. He came through to the dining room and grabbed a bottle of Sangiovese, and poured them each a glass, sipping his and putting Connie’s on the kitchen counter. He collected bowls spoons and forks to wrestle the spaghetti with, and set the table ready for the feast. Connie slipped out past the open bedroom door dressed to thrill, making a bee line for Tim. Fair to say at this point that she was over his prank, and she was singing to herself merrily, “I’m gunna be hypnotised, I’m gunna be hypnotised, la la l’la la, I’m gunna be hypnotised.” Interestingly her body and her pussy seemed to be singing it, too, she was so tingly all over. She crept alongside Tim and cooed in his ear, “thank you babe, thank you so much!” Her eyes were lustrous, yep, there was sex happening here tonight.

As the last of Jane’s incredible desert was being licked from the bowls, the conversation had turned to the great Professor Zelmann, or at least, hypnotism. Everyone was gently regarding Jane and her experience of this past week, nimbly tiptoeing around her feelings, and she proudly announced that she was absolutely ready to talk about anything they wanted to. Claire couldn’t help but ask, “Jane, did it make you feel all tingly when he put you under?”

Jane was glowing happily, “It is a little embarrassing, but I’m fine with it, now. You bet, his eyes were melting my pussy, it is phenomenal, the power of his eyes and his voice bending me to his will, I was so horny I was saturated.”

Everyone was stunned into absolute silence, Cherie broke the ice, “You sexy little minx, I can’t believe my ears, Jane? Is that you?”

Jane beamed, “Yes, I think this is what the Professor did for me, I’ve never felt so free to speak my thoughts, and it’s exhilarating. Yes, I was tingling like nothing I’ve ever known, I kept thinking pussy, cock, grinding, coke bottle, nothing could improve the way it felt as he made me go under. I can’t wait for Saturday night, I bet I won’t last five minutes before I’m out like a light. Yum.”

Angie asked, “What about your therapist? Aren’t you worried what might happen if you see her again?”

Confidently now, Jane said, “Not in the least, I can’t explain it for you, I just know, there will be no influence remaining, she has no power now. Her memories do make my clitty throb still, though. How good is that? Talk about the best of both worlds. So Claire, didn’t you have a hypnotic tale?”

Claire smiled, and twisted her napkin, “Okay, for what it is worth I will try to fill you in as best as I can. Up til nine months ago I had been dating a guy called Steve. He was cute, good body, intelligent, and the prize, he had a big cock (embarrassed chuckles). Yeah, yeah, everybody says it’s the way you use it, whatever, he had a big cock, and it was nice. Jane will remember that delicious feeling of sleepy, drowsy, wakey, wakey, as you come out of it. Well imagine that feeling, and at the same time being worked up and saturated, and then having a big cock thrusting slowly and beautifully as you build, with whisperings and sweet nothings going on in your ear and then an earth shattering orgasmic blast rocking your world, that was my introduction to hypnotism.”

“So when did he hypnotise you?” Jane asked, curious.

Claire explained, “That’s the interesting part. After hearing your story my head has been toying with the notion of a hypnotist recovering the memories. But for now, all I can remember is just that. Steve said I was mumbling in my sleep, and when he asked me what I wanted I said sex. Somehow he got to the point where he realised that I was still asleep, and responding from my subconscious. Steve had studied hypnosis for his own purposes, and apparently his big cock drains all the blood out of his brain when it gets stiff, ‘cos he thought it would be clever to talk me back to sleep, then into hypnosis. He said I was a natural subject, and he’s never been so turned on as when my arm first started rising up in the air in response to his suggestions. His lust for me was so bad, he said, that on that first reaction, as he made my arm relax he positioned his cock under it, and told me I couldn’t hold it up, even if I tried. He says I did try, and as I was obeying him he was losing control, and when my sleepy falling fingers stroked over his juicy knob it just exploded, and he squirted all over my arm. I guess that made me feel pretty special, the hypnotism had something to do with it, but it was me he hypnotised, not anyone else.”

The women were all squirming and panting, this was intense, “And then what happened?” they all spoke together.

Claire went on, “Well, from that time on he would occasionally say things to me, and I wouldn’t take them in, but I suddenly found myself doing something outrageous. My mind would go sort of half a click out of step, and things were happening by themselves. One time we were at a party, and Steve and I came across each other in the laundry, where the last of the drinks were, and he asked me if my phmff lmff crnm. Yeah, I know, I can only describe it the way it sounded to me. Then there was lots of slow motion and fuzzy and stuff, my pussy was singing a lovely tune, and I was vaguely aware of working his big knob in and out of his foreskin, and taking something out of the laundry basket to catch his goo. I don’t remember how long it took me to come back, but a little while later I was merrily dancing and hooting with two guys, like normal party things. It was weird, it was always weird, but I loved it. He always seemed to make sure whatever he did, he got my pussy to sing. Anyone know someone with a bike for sale? Anyway Cherie, what about you, there must be something.”

Cherie had been nursing something, “When I was a little girl, maybe six, or seven, we went on a holiday to the Gold Coast, where my uncle Jeff and aunt Sally live. We stayed with them for a week, I think. One night I remember hearing strange sounds coming from the front room of the house, I think Connie had gone to sleep, and I sneaked up to the sliding side door, scared to death of getting caught ‘cos uncle Jeff was cruel, he hit very hard if he got upset. Anyway, I sat there as quiet as a mouse, and I could see between the buffet and the little closet through to where they were sitting, and a man I had never seen before was standing in front of my mum and her sister, side on to me so I could see them both. He was holding up a shiny crystal pendant, and they were looking at it. He was talking, but so quiet it was hard to hear anything, but I could see their eyes drooping. I did occasionally hear sleepy and drowsy, heavy and tired and stuff, and I was transfixed as I watched their eyelids droop lower, they struggled to lift them. Then they closed, and they got them half open, then closed and opened just a slit. I clearly remember him saying ‘now you are asleep, you can’t open your eyes, try, you cannot, you cannot open your eyes. And they were really trying, lifting their eyebrows, struggling until he said sleep, stop trying, sleep. They just sagged, and couldn’t move, it seemed. Then he noticed me out the corner of his eye and my dad came and chased me back to bed. That memory always intrigued me, but I don’t know anything more about it. So Angie, have you got anything in your closet?”

Just after Zelmann had taken a final bow, and returned to his dressing room to cool down and relax, the stage manager knocked at the door and beckoned him, “George, my fine fellow how can I be of service?”

“Mr Zelmann, sir, a young lady seems to have stayed under your influence, and her mum has asked if you can see them.” George politely informed him.

“Most certainly, please show the fortunate couple in, I will alleviate their discomfort immediately.” The professor wondered if there may be some pleasure on offer here, and he was right on the money. As the delightful mature woman and her young, around nineteen year old, daughter slowly walked in, he was thrilled. He recalls seeing this heavenly creature in the audience as he was swinging his crystal, and the monitors displayed it overhead for all to see. She fought to resist, and was a long time in losing, but lose she did. Her lustrous eyes fixed in a vacant stare as the shiny crystal absorbed all of her attention. Her daughters rapt gaze sitting alongside, both with weighted eyelids drooping in a dreamy daze, his cock was getting hard again. He offered them a seat at his table, sitting them opposite across it. He reached for the hand of this mature treasure, and kissed it before asking their names. She blushed fervently, an adorable crimson blush spreading from her forehead right down to her chest and beyond.

“This is Sylvia,” she stammered, and was then quiet.

“And please, dear beautiful girl, what is your name?” He fixed his I’m going to put you into a deep hypnotic trance gaze on her, and she responded beautifully.

Her voice became dull and monotone, “I am Maxine, Maxine Collins.”

“I want to thank you, dear Maxine and Sylvia, firstly for coming to my show, and secondly for being wise enough to seek my help. Many people find that… it is easy to fall into my influence… as I… hypnotise… my volunteers. The influence is so strong… in some people… that it is a must… that they come and see me afterwards… so I can take… the hypnotic influence… away. So tell me sweet Maxine, how did you like my show? I see Sylvia has enjoyed it immensely, and I will soon bring her to her best again.” Zelmann wanted to play with her, she was fabulous.

Maxine was losing focus, and then pulling it back, “I really enjoyed it. Fortunately I can’t be hypnotised, my will is too strong, but it was so interesting to watch the people fall asleep, even though they were struggling against it. I was noticing the woman on stage with you, and was thinking she was lovely, then her will started weakening and it got so fascinating I didn’t notice that Sylvia was going under. When you woke everyone up she didn’t seem to want to, and when I was talking to her she was still so drowsy and droopy, like she is now.”

Zelmann’s fun time, “Okay Maxine, please help me here. When did you last notice Sylvia before her deep hypnotic sleep took hold?”

“When that woman came on I sort of turned to her and said ‘look at her, I bet she’s going to go under’. She was still alright then and we both watched.”

“So then you looked up at the woman, and you could see the crystal, the shiny and seductive crystal on the finely wrought chain, as I gently swung it to and fro… to and fro… in front of her eyes.”

“Yes.”

“And as you watched the crystal swinging to and fro… to and fro… backwards and forwards… backwards and forwards… you thought you had better keep watching it going back and forth… to and fro… back and forth… to and fro… so you could see what made the woman… go to sleep.”

It had worked, of course, both Maxine and Sylvia were back in the audience watching the crystal swinging in front of their eyes, captivated and spellbound, “Yes.” More quietly.

“So while you paid more and more attention to the drowsy… sleepy… tired… woman on the stage… and you noticed the eyelids, of course… the eyelids getting heavy… so heavy… you were completely aware of those heavy, heavy eyelids as the crystal kept swinging to and fro… to and fro… and the woman… wanted to… close her heavy eyes and go to sleep.”

“Oh yes’”

“But you weren’t aware of Sylvia, getting sleepier and sleepier… feeling drowsier and drowsier… and her eyes were closing… you didn’t know that Sylvia’s eyes were closing over her tired and unseeing eyes.”

“…No..”

“But thankfully, it wasn’t as if… your eyes were getting heavier and heavier… it’s not that… your eyes were closing as you listened to my voice.”

“……No…..”

Maxine’s eyes were closed, but she didn’t realise, the image of the swinging crystal and stage and woman were active in her imagination, Zelmann was loving this. “And so, dear sweet Maxine, it is most important that you supervise while I rehypnotise dear Sylvia. (Eyes pop open again) Just to be sure you know, although I expect an intelligent woman like you is well aware… Firstly… listen to what I say, so you can always protect Sylvia against any unwanted suggestions. Secondly, when your eyes begin to feel heavy, try to keep them open, you will no doubt find it is very hard to keep your eyes open while I croon your daughter into a deep hypnotic sleep, but you must try. Thirdly if you feel like… you want to go to sleep… widen your eyes… resist… resist the overpowering urge to… go to sleep. Do you understand?”

“Of course, Professor I understand.” She demurred.

Zelmann now turned to Sylvia, will you allow me to put you back into a deep, hypnotic, sleep?”

“Yes.” Sylvia was pretty deeply hypnotised anyway, he thought for a brief moment of commanding her to play with his cock while he hypnotised her mother, only a very, very brief moment, though, there was still plenty of fun to be had here tonight.

Mother and daughter faced each other across the table looking over the hypno globe, and Zelmann removed the cover to reveal the lightning storm in all its fury, stabbing at the prison, looking for all intents and purposes like it was attacking the observers, “Look at the fire and brimstone as the fundamental energy of the universe captivates your gaze… look deeply into its core and do not take your eyes away from its power… listen to my voice and do as I say… allow me to free you from this drowsy state… set your mind soaring… remove all your troubles… I can make your life wonderful again… just stare into the globe… feel the electric tendrils reaching into your mind…”

Maxine was captured, she could not move a muscle, her gaze was intense, her eyelids so incredibly heavy, her eyes now so red from the strain. Sylvia was deeply under hypnosis, so as he told her to she stared into the globe. “Feel your eyes growing more and more tired… try not to… close your heavy eyes… your eyes become heavier and heavier… try not to… close your heavy eyes… you are drawn deeper and deeper into the globe’s fiery core… try not to… close your heavy eyes and go to sleep… feel it… close your heavy eyes and go to sleep… go to sleep… sleep.”

Sylvia offered no further resistance, sweet Maxine struggled hard with her eyebrows twitching and lifting, but she could not open her eyes. “Be still, my sweet girls… give up your struggle… my will has won… you are deeply hypnotised and in my power. Sleep deeper and obey, you are in my power, you will now obey.”

Both Mum and daughter were still, breathing slowly and calmly. Zelmann was getting more and more aroused by Maxine, this delightful nymph was hiding something that was intriguing him, and he was determined to find out. “Maxine, my sweet, your mind is lowering its volume for a short while, I am going to talk to Sylvia so she can always resist hypnotists, just like you, powerful and strong. Until I next gently touch your shoulder you will find your mind takes a perfect rest, you have deserved a rest, such a hectic time recently, you will hear and see absolutely nothing while your mind restores its natural talents… now sleep deeply, Maxine.” Her head slowly fell forward until her chin rested on her chest, perfect sleep.

He turned to the dear girl, “Sylvia, please open your eyes and look into my eyes.”

Sylvia’s eyes opened like a roller door, slow and automatic, she turned her head slightly to meet his gaze. Zelmann projected a soft and nurturing gaze into her eyes, clearly she was already deep enough for this, “Sylvia, you must tell me now why you didn’t wake up after the hypnotism show.”

Sylvia sighed deeply, her gaze becoming lustful, “I like being under your power, I want you to tell me what to do.”

Zelmann was well acquainted with this, and it often was the symptom for an underlying issue in a fragile psyche. “Is there something you can escape when you do as I say?”

“My mother, she is always telling me to do stuff I hate; you tell people to do stuff I love.” Sylvia strained.

“Please tell me about some things your mother tells you to do that you hate, and please be specific.”

“She keeps telling me I have to be home before nine, she keeps telling boys I’m not available, she doesn’t let me go out on dates, she’s trying to make me a nun.”

‘Bing’. That was a lot quicker that he had expected, clearly mum is hurting over something, subconsciously taking it out on Sylvia. Then, “Is your mum a bit sad?”

Tears began streaming down Sylvia’s face, “Yes, ever since dad died two years ago mum has been alone. She grieved, but she never got over it. She still doesn’t go out, and fucking neither do I.” Signs of rage accompany the ongoing tears.

Zelmann sussed it out quickly, “Dear beautiful Sylvia, would you like to meet handsome men and go out and have a good time, with your mother’s blessing?”

Mixed emotions suddenly entered her thoughts, appearing like giddy fairies dancing in her eyes, “Yeah, really?”

“With your help I can make your mother a very happy lady, and she will stay happy forever if you do as I command you.” Zelmann made Sylvia’s mind, pussy and eyes all dance a merry jig, although with no idea what they were dancing for. “In a moment I will make your mum think she is awake, and you and I will play a game with her. It is a very naughty game, and you don’t have to remember it if you don’t want to, but it is important that you play your part. Can I count on you?”

“Yep, what do you want me to do?” Sylvia was brightening considerably, this is what she wanted, to be told to do fun things.

“Your mum hasn’t had sex for a long time, and that hurts, people need to have sex, it makes everybody happy. I will have sex with your mum to make her feel the best she has ever felt in her life, but she will need to know that she has your permission to enjoy herself, she will need to know that you really love her. When she knows you really love her, and she learns to really love herself too, she will help you to get everything you have ever wanted in your life. Just remember, mum really does know best, listen seriously to her when she offers you words of wisdom. Now, you are deeply hypnotised, but you must bring your personality to the surface, and stay deeply under my power. Hello Sylvia, I am the Professor, and you want desperately to watch as I make love to your mother.”

Sylvia’s expression changed to one of earnest investigation, and Zelmann turned to Maxine and touched her shoulder, “Listen Maxine, you are becoming very sexually aroused, you are deeply under my power, just like the lady on the stage, and you can’t help it, it is making your pussy wet. You want to resist my will, but I am too strong, I am making you submit to my masculine charms.” As her eyes were opening Maxine was clearly conflicted, opening her eyes and looking at him as though he was her ‘tug of war’ opponent. He walked behind her chair and bent to whisper seductively in her ear, “My willpower is firing your lust, you feel my need… respond, beautiful girl… respond to my insistent touch.”

Zelmann was slowly stroking up her arms from her wrists, trailing a finger under her armpits, gently tickling playfully. He continued to the nape of her elegant neck, gently tickling as he worked his way to the back of her neck, sweetly kneading a pressure point next to her spine and making her nipples pout. He followed the contour of her shoulders round to her breasts and cupped her ample bosom, and held their weight for a few moments, til she sighed deeply. As he held her breasts, he nibbled at her ear, breathing and whispering, her nipples now stood to attention. Sylvia noticed her mum’s nipples and had a strong flashback to a party they had had for mum’s thirty fifth. A man she didn’t know had been paying attention to her, dad was busy at the barbeque, and she saw him graze her boobs accidently on purpose. Her nipples did that then, and her mum’s eyes did the silly look, and she sort of stood closer to him, so he started to make cute little circles around her nipples. And her mum closed her eyes and was pushing her chest at him. After he whispered to her they both disappeared for half an hour, and when they reappeared, mum looked like she just got out of the bath, all steamy and so relaxed. Zelmann at this moment was telling Sylvia to help him please her mother, and Sylvia moved to her side and reached to her breasts, and made cute circles around her nipples, continuously.

Maxine’s breathing had become ragged as his touching pleasured her, but she was now groaning and gulping air as this new stimulation set her on fire. Sylvia’s pussy immediately moistened and clenched, this was so naughty, and she couldn’t get enough of it. Zelmann told Maxine, “Stand up, come over here, I command you to do it.” Maxine’s heavily lidded eyes revealed her lust as she immediately obeyed, and the Professor took her by the arm and lead her to the lounge chair. Just before he sat her down he knelt beside her and fondled her beautiful stockinged legs, sliding his fingers deftly to the top of her stockings, tracing around their circumference, and tickling as he went down her inner thigh to the backs of her knees, Maxine collapsed in a fit of sighs and giggles into the chair, and Sylvia said to tickle her feet, she just loves it. Zelmann indicated for her to join him, saying one each, and they both lifted a leg and slipped off a shoe. He watched first to see the expert manipulations of the daughter, clearly she did love her mother, the tenderness with which she traced the tickly bits was so sweet, he followed in kind and they soon had a nonstop groaning accompaniment.

Zelmann told Sylvia to do the nipple thing again, and then took both feet in his hands and held them to his lips, kissing her toes individually. As Sylvia circled her nipples and Zelmann kissed her toes she began to sob, a sound of more passion than she could express. “Maxine, stand up, kiss me, I command you, Sylvia, help me undress her.” Maxine helplessly stood supine to his kiss, drenched in emotions she had long forgotten, her clitoris screaming yum, her pussy engorged and saturated, desperate for his cock. Sylvia had taken her jacket and blouse, dropping her skirt swiftly, and was working her knickers down, sopping wet, saying “naughty mummy, lucky mummy.” Zelmann had freed his cock, and he brought it to her entrance, sliding it horizontally back and forth along her labia for a while, requiring Maxine to endure the agony of ecstasy for the quintessential moment, Sylvia had dashed back behind her mum and was reaching around from her back, and gently but feverishly teased her nipples again. Maxine was losing her mind, literally losing her mind never to be seen again, and was having it replaced with a far better one, one that would forever serve her well, and make her deliriously happy.

Zelmann thrust expertly into her pussy, filling her and stretching her a little, “Maxine… you are under my power… you are so happy… you can always be this happy… life is truly good for you and your beautiful daughter… Sylvia loves you so dearly… she wants you to have pleasure… you want Sylvia to have pleasure… you need to make sure Sylvia can have pleasure… her life will fulfil you… her attainments will fill you with pride… her struggles will require your nurture and support… feel my cock gratifying your senses… feel my desire engaging your womanhood… grow more aroused my darling girl… cum harder than you have ever even dreamed of cumming, now!” Zelmann’s mighty thrusting and his powerful grasp, not to mention Sylvia’s expert nipple teasing, ensured every word was etched into the granite of Maxine’s new mental firmament. She started cumming, and cumming, and cumming, and cumming, Sylvia was wickedly pressed so tight up behind her and was fingering her clitoris as he thrust, and cumming, and she was nibbling her mother’s ear, and cumming, Zelmann clutched her buttocks, and cumming. Then the slow, trembling descent to calm. Hearts pounding like an iron foundry, blood racing and sweat glistening. Oh, naughty Zelmann, “Maxine, do you know how to pleasure a pussy with your tongue?”

Dreamy and compliant, Maxine was smiling so wide, “Yeeesss!”

“The key to unlocking Sylvia’s malady is right here with you now, if only you can make her orgasm with your tongue, you will have achieved a perfect parental bond.” Maxine’s deeply hypnotised mind could not question the logic, it was obvious what she must do. Zelmann helped Sylvia onto the massage table and took her knickers off, they were too tight for him anyway, and he led Maxine to her quim. She wasted no time, noting the exquisite fragrance of womanhood emanating from her daughter’s aroused sex, she plunged her tongue into Sylvia’s slit, slavering and writhing her tongue, dramatically identifying and pleasuring every hot spot as Sylvia’s eyes nearly popped out of her head. In little more than a minute Sylvia was cumming as the slurping grew ever more insistent, and Zelmann’s hands roamed her beautiful breasts, and after a few more groans, and some post orgasmic teasing from her mother, Sylvia’s satisfaction was delicious.

Professor Zelmann assisted both delightful women to clean, tidy and straighten themselves up, although apart from wiping, there wasn’t much he could do about their knickers. He then settled them down and spoke, “dear beautiful girls, my heart is filled with joy at our meeting, and I have reorganised your inner thinking to help you better interact with this world, and you must listen now to the final structure. You are in love. You love each other with an unworldly passion that will survive beyond the earth itself. This love is deep and passionate, but it is yours. You may make of it what you please, it may be sexual, or not, that is for you to decide. You will not be aware of anything that happened here tonight, only what I tell you to remember. Maxine, you are powerful, you can resist any attempt being made to hypnotise you, except one, me. I can hypnotise you, always, and you love that, you adore that no matter how hard you try to resist, you slip easily and deeply under my power. Sylvia, exactly the same applies to you, no one can hypnotise you but me, except if both of you particularly want them to do it and you give your express permission. After I wake you up, you will clearly remember I hypnotised only Sylvia with the hypno globe, Maxine will remember being fascinated with the device, but easily resisting. You both love me and think I am fantastic. You will be awake at the count of five, 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Wide awake, Sylvia. Okay Maxine, you won’t need to worry about that ever happening again, your wonderful daughter is as strong as you, now.”

“Oh Professor Zelmann, thank you so much, that has certainly put my mind at rest,” said Maxine beaming. Both women had eyes so bright you could use them to laser cut diamonds. Come on my darling, let’s get some supper, hey. Zelmann winked to Sylvia as they left, Sylvia had no idea why that felt so cheeky and so nice.

The three girls were now looking to Angie for her story about hypnosis. Angie’s eyes looked up for a moment to where these particular type of memories were stored. “Well, I remember a party I went to as a teenager, when I was about 15, a friend of a friend of mine, Jill, has a sister in uni, and we got to go to one of their ‘friends of the earth’ parties. It was like a hippy commune, maybe that’s a bit strong, but there were lots of sandals, saffron robes, dreadlocks, hey man and stuff. And there were a lot of dudes who thought whirling vacuum cleaner hoses were a musical instrument, and dickheads hitting sticks and others just losers. To be fair, though, there were some pretty talented guys, and girls, there was this one girl who was singing like an angel, and she, never mind. We found our way into a room where a really mystical guy was talking about the cosmos, and the room was full of people with heavy eyelids, really getting into what he was saying, and I wanted to hear more and Jill said sure. There was a strange scent mixing with the incense, which I found out later was marijuana, and it was fairly thick. Anyway, we sat and listened to this guy for maybe half an hour, and I loved it, he was making me feel dreamy, and it was nice. There were about eighteen to twenty people, two girls in particular I noticed who were older than us, about twenty two or three, and I noticed them in particular because they were dressed for a party, like us. Not the same as us ‘cos they were older, but they had nice dresses on, and proper stockings and shoes, and had their hair done.

And it struck me that as they were listening to him, their eyes were kind of glassy, and they looked really comfortable on a big soft sofa, and they couldn’t seem to move. Anyway, as I watched him it seemed he was paying more and more attention to these two beautiful girls, and I thought he was flirting, although I didn’t know yet what that entailed, so his strong eye contact made me think of it. While I tried to keep an eye on what was happening, though, I realised his voice was kind of going into the background, I wasn’t paying attention properly anymore, and I guess because of the dope smoke, I was getting a bit spacey. So I listened again, and I heard him say, “as the energy of the cosmos enters into your body, you can feel it relaxing you, calming you, and you let yourself go, loose and limp as a rag doll, tired and heavy and limp.” That seemed to be in keeping with his theme, so I looked back to the girls as my head got a buzzy thing going on. Their eyes were now sleepy looking, drowsy, and they were kind of looking through him, I was curious, hearing in the background again, “slowly the sleepy energy softens your mood, and your eyes begin to get heavy… the universe is at peace… and our drowsy minds contemplate the inner meaning… of the deep sleep of the ages… darkness ensues… time standing still.”

At this point Jane’s eyes closed, and Cherie’s were drooping heavily, Angie has one hell of a hypnotist’s voice. “Oh Jane, I’m so going to tickle your beautiful feet if you don’t wake up,” Angie said, Jane was in heaven, she was starting to slip her pumps off as her conscious mind reasserted itself. “Oh Angie, damn that was sexy, I was just starting to take my shoes off you naughty girl!” Jane said, beet red with a) a deep sexual urge, b) embarrassment from slipping under, c) secrets revealed or d) all of the above. Cherie jerked awake, amused, “Bloody hell, Angie, you never told me you could do that.”

Angie was amazed, “I didn’t know I could, that’s the first time I’ve ever started telling this story, come on, shake yourselves awake and I’ll finish, and if you do go under again, Jane, I really am going to tickle your beautiful feet. Anyway, as I was saying, the girls eyes were getting sleepy, then as he said that last bit, they were slowly closing, and I wasn’t yet very sexually active, but my pussy was pounding, their eyes were closing helplessly, not blinking, not deliberate, lost, and now I know the term, hypnotic. And as I watched it finally occurred to me how heavy my eyes had become, because I couldn’t keep mine open, either. My eyes just sort of drifted dreamily closed, and I found I only just had enough energy to open them again, and I suppose they were only half way open. He was still saying sleepy stuff and it was getting harder and harder to fight it, and I wondered what Jill was doing, and when I turned my head I saw she was fast asleep. This made me jerk awake, just like you did just then, Cherie, and Jill popped her eyes open. We couldn’t have made any noise though because nobody noticed us.”

Cherie said, “I love what you’re saying about slipping under, and nearly losing it, but not quite. I bet that must feel fabulous.”

Angie again, “Well, that time, it scared me a bit. I was kind of worried that if I didn’t snap out of it, what would have happened next. Anyway, my drifting was fixed, Jill was awake, and so we just watched what was going on. The mystical guy was in front of the women now, and he was still saying sleepy talk. He said about not opening their eyes, and they showed that ‘making an effort’ and ‘eyebrows’ and things, then he said don’t try anymore, and he described putting balloons on their arms and rising into the air and floating, and after a while the little jerky movements started their arms rising up into the air. He was really good at this stuff, I was awake now, but my arms were feeling like they would float up, and Jill’s did, and I just laid my hand on her and she jumped a little, but seemed okay. Now, this got me stirred up, when their arms were up straight above their heads he made them stiff, and they couldn’t move them, then he tickled them, and my pussy was going nuts. The next bit got really weird, he told them he was a powerful hypnotist, and he was going to hypnotise them, and they would want it more than anything. I thought, but surely, they are hypnotised. He said, ‘when you open your eyes you will watch my watch, just watch my watch and you will obey my instructions.” I was feeling the drifty thing again, and I couldn’t move, and he told them to open their eyes, and I’ve never seen eyes like it, their irises were almost gone, just big black holes, both of them. He held up his watch, above them, they had to raise their eyes, then he was swinging it, and the corny old hypnotist thing started, watch the watch, you must watch the watch as it swings backwards and forwards, to and fro. The girls eyes were drooping heavier and heavier again, and they seemed to be loving it, and I realised I could see them, but they were in the background, and kind of getting fuzzy, because I was watching the watch, and I was thinking maybe it wasn’t so corny after all, and that’s why my eyes are heavy, and I can’t look away, and I can’t keep my eyes open, they are so heavy, must try, they really are soooo heavy now. I think it is only because I remembered about Jill that I escaped again. I thought, she closed her eyes before, I wonder if she’s doing it again. And she was, and it did look so pretty, so I watched as she went under, her eyelids doing the slow motion blink, the helpless look, and the surrender, and I figured whoever designed pussies, this is what they wanted them to do, mine was on fire.”

Angie looked over at Jane again, and put her finger to her lips to the others, “So deeply asleep, dear Jane, so drowsy and tired and sleepy, that’s it, deeply asleep. You must take your shoes off and put your feet on my lap, you can’t resist me, you must take your shoes off and put your stockinged feet in my lap. You are getting excited, when I tickle your feet you will cum for me.” Angie expected Jane to come round again, but the dreamy expression remained, and she became slowly animated. The girls heard the rustling, and then Angie felt Jane’s exquisite feet shuffle on to her lap. Nothing else for it, Angie softly stroked her soles up and down feverishly, and Jane became hysterical, but frozen in place and with her eyes still tightly closed. Cherie was so horny, she wished it was her doing this, but watching Angie do it was pretty damn hot, anyway. And much to everyone’s amazement, Jane orgasmed her brains out (metaphorically).

After giving Jane a moment to recover Angie told her to wake up, and as she opened her eyes her blush flared to fever pitch, she was bright red everywhere that was visible, and other places. Jane said, “Angie, you are just… that was… you can’t… I’m… you… oh bloody hell, that was fantastic. So that’s what friends are for, cripes, I can’t believe that happened.” Everyone was having a great laugh, Jane too, she thought that was seriously good fun, but egged Angie to get on with the story.

“Okay, so Jill did a Jane on me, and she went under. So I nudged her and she popped her eyes open again. Then the women with the mystic were going under again, and his voice was a bit more intense now, telling them deeper and deeper and stuff, then he got in close and we couldn’t hear anything, then the girls organised themselves in opposite directions on the sofa, and I swear that they started to lick each other out. Full on slurping and grunting and groaning, and it stimulated a lot more slurping and grunting and groaning around the room, lots of interested partners were turned on by it. I was turned on even more than before, then he was speaking to them again, and mister mystic brought a friend over and in no time they had their cocks in the girls’ mouths, and the girls were loving it. The crowd broke up after that, lots of mumbling and giggling, the girls looked sheepish when he woke them up, but they didn’t seem to mind. I suppose they didn’t remember. So that’s mine.”

Cherie broke the silence, “I’m inviting you over again! That was brilliant.” All the girls agreed on that, especially Jane.

Claire said, “Jane, aren’t you worried that your therapist can still do that, you didn’t seem to have much resistance to Angie?”

Cherie answered, “I reckon I know what happened, and Jane has nothing to worry about. The Prof said that Jane could only be hypnotised if she gave her permission, so I reckon a sexy feet tickling that Angie threatened was something she wanted so bad, her mind gave permission.”

“Oh, right, thanks Cherie, like I really wanted that broadcast.” Jane was blushing crimson again, but Cherie was looking hurt. Jane quickly came back, “Oh, I’m sorry babe, I was only playing the part, I wasn’t being serious. I did love it though Angie, thanks.”

After a bit more chatting excitedly about seeing Zelmann do his thing on Saturday, the girls broke it up for the night, kisses and hugs and Angie and Claire were off into the night. Jane and Cherie had some smouldering to do, so they nipped back into the lounge. “So how’s about it, miss tickly feet, how would you like it if I gave you some of that?” Cherie was red, this was lighting her fire as well.

“You will have to be very careful, if I’m not hypnotised I’m worried I’ll kick like a mule.” Jane warned. Cherie organised Jane lengthways on the sofa, and sat at her feet. She took one warm pump in her hand, and slowly drew it down her heel, and it started already, it was tickling Jane like mad, but she bit her lip and held still. Then Cherie pushed the pump forward and under, and it slipped free of her toes, offering her the most beautiful sight. Jane’s red polished toenails through the sexy reinforcement of her stockings was a delight to behold. Cherie could look at these all night, but she pressed her index finger to the underside of Jane’s toes, and slowly and gently slid the finger down the length of her sole, trying not to make it torture, yet. Jane was giggling and groaning in equal amounts, this was unbearable bliss, Cherie has had lessons, she thought. Cherie persisted with both hands on both feet, and Jane was gone. Cherie just kept up the bristling enough to make sure it was tickling, but the slow pressure to ensure the caressing was bliss, and if Cherie knew what she was doing, Jane would have gone into deep hypnosis again, she was close now. Cherie bent over and kissed Jane’s toes, and that was it, time to get into bed and get this happening properly.