The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 10

Connie was flat out at work that morning, the effort had been nonstop, her eyes tired from so much screen time. As lunch time approached she remembered she wanted Tim to get hold of some things, and mostly, she wanted Tim to set up another meeting with Professor Zelmann. Connie phoned the theatre looking for Tim, but he was running an errand, Zelmann had answered the phone. “Dear girl how did you like my poster? Do you remember looking deeply into my eyes?” Zelmann’s syrupy voice immediately took her back to watching his poster, and she began to find it difficult to focus her tired eyes, relaxing into a dreamy stare. Gradually she pulled herself back into the moment, and responded, not wanting to get too involved at the moment, but feeling her pussy warming.

“Yes, Professor, it is an amazing poster, I’ve never seen anything like it. Thank you so much for letting us have a copy, I imagine it will be a valuable memento in the future, being as you are already such a superstar.” Connie was on the front foot, her compliment not lost on the Prof. She was right, though. Every night now he played to a packed theatre, everyone who had seen the show loved his act, he was definitely a smash hit here. He was very naughty, too.

“My dearest Connie, you and young Tim are such dear friends I feel this is such a small contribution to our friendship. I am looking for ways to further devote myself to you both, anything you could desire will be my pleasure to provide.” Connie was flabbergasted, such a deep loving connection welling up from inside her. She loved listening to his voice, and even though Tim was not currently there, she desired to hang on for a moment longer. “Dear girl, I see the stage manager’s vehicle returning, Tim may be about to return, can you hang on?”

“Oh wonderful, yes, keep talking, I’ve got a few minutes.” Connie smiled, lovely.

“So you enjoyed looking deeply into my eyes as you stood in front of my poster?” Zelmann’s voice suddenly became very persuasive. Connie’s mind tracked back to the first time she saw it, tingling inside as she recalled the feelings.

Connie’s voice was softening, “Yes, the eyes are very compelling, the effect is incredible.”

Zelmann pounced, “Exactly, sweet Connie, the eyes, the poster enhances the captivating eyes, seemingly giving them endless power to hold your gaze… remember the eyes… as they hold your gaze… you are looking… and you must keep looking… and you feel joy… and your joy is spreading… your joy is spreading between your legs… you are captive as you look into my eyes… and listen to my voice.”

A small oohh! escaped Connie’s lips the moment her will left her, and Connie’s eyes were going out of focus again, the image was resolving in her mind, her immediate surrounds were darkening, and all she could see was the compelling poster, his magnificent eyes, and all she could hear was his voice, his dominating voice.

“As you continue to look deeply into my eyes… my will controls you… beautiful Connie… your free hand is moving to inspire pleasure from your sex… tickle… stroke… fondle your pussy… picture me hypnotising you while you stroke your pussy, my darling Connie… deeply pleasure yourself while you sink deeper and deeper under my power… you know that you have to obey me… it is your desire… it is your thrill… it is irresistible… cum now for me, sweet Connie, my hypno slave.” Zelmann courted.

The phone was tightly stuck in her hand and pressed firmly to her ear, and as his voice coerced her she was touching her pussy, and then rubbing, and the pressure and pace increased until she ultimately exploded in a violent and thrashing orgasm, taking several minutes to calm down, while Zelmann enjoyed the sounds, gently rubbing the bulge through his trousers, and squeezing tentatively, so as not to release. “Connie, my dear, you want me… you want me more and more… you want to be with me again and again… you so very desperately want me to put you into a deep hypnotic trance… think about that Connie, a deep hypnotic trance. You will dream about me Connie, and you will definitely look at my poster as often as is appropriate, my poster makes your pussy so hot and so wet. In a minute you will compose yourself and use the ladies bathroom to freshen up, you will have no idea you have spoken to me today, when you rang looking for Tim a stage hand answered and suggested you ring back around one o’clock. You will ring at one, Tim will be here, you will obey.” Zelmann adored the little groans and mumbles as his hypnotic commands elicited their sexual arousal, he hung up the phone.

Connie woke from her reverie thinking, “Bugger, I missed him, never mind, I’ll try again at one. Need to pee, must nip to the ladies.” Thank heavens, dear readers, she worked alone in her own office, that would have been some scene anywhere else.

Professor Zelmann is in need of nourishment, and he decides to check out the local establishments. Looking about the theatre before he goes, he spots Irene, one of the techs from the control room. He discovers she is checking a few glitches in the sound system, nothing to worry about, and the show tonight will be just fine. Irene of course is completely unaware she keeps falling into a hypnotic trance every night as Zelmann’s powerful inductions capture her mind, but jeepers she sure knows how much she loves listening to his voice. He needs someone to let Tim know that Connie will be ringing for him at one o’clock, and Irene tells him she will be glad to do it, she will be here all afternoon. “Dear Irene, you are so sweet, thank you. And I especially want to thank you for your admirable skills in the control room, for without your talent my show would not be half as good. The lighting you control is so sublimely effective as I engage my subjects and encourage them to… listen closely to my voice… the illusions of the darkening backgrounds as they… look into my eyes… seemingly making my eyes more arresting… my gaze more dominant… my presence more commanding… and while in your control room your concentration while I drone on monotonously to my thralls… you are getting so tired… your eyelids are becoming so very heavy… and drowsy… and sleepy… and I know how hard it must be for you not to… close your heavy eyes… close your heavy eyes and go to sleep… go to sleep… sleep.” Irene felt her eyelids lowering and tried desperately to pay attention to what he was saying. She had understood he was giving her praise, and loved that he took the time to acknowledge the backroom people. He was so nice, but all of a sudden, she was so sleepy. She felt she was being rude, so she desperately fought to lift her eyelids, but found they wouldn’t move, only her eyebrows stretched and quivered, her eyes stayed closed. She slept, deeply.

“You are now under my power, beautiful Irene, I have hypnotised you personally and you have fallen deep under my power, you cannot resist. I know you have been slipping into hypnosis every night for me, and I want you to know that I love you for it, I love you being hypnotised. And you love me hypnotising you even more, and you will keep falling into a trance every time I do my show, because you love it so, and you love me so. You are highly skilled, and I trust you completely to continue your good work in the control room, but more than that, I want you. You are truly beautiful, sexy, desirable, and I want you. These thoughts will become fantasies, your fantasies will become erotic dreams, you will dream of me putting you into deep hypnotic trances to take advantage of you, and it will make you have exciting orgasms. You crave my hypnotic power over you, you want me to make you obey, and you need to have sex with me when you are under my power. Do I have your complete cooperation, beautiful girl?” Quite clearly Irene’s trance has taken on a life of its own, she had gone so deep, he was speaking to her core (as he does with others), no doubt this was a result of observing all his shows, and hypnotically absorbing his instructions to all his subjects on stage.

Her thrill at being recognised, at being called beautiful by the most desirable man she had ever seen, and his hypnotic skill ensured she would burn with desire for him, more so with every performance and every dream. “Yes… you have my complete cooperation… I so much want to be wanted.”

“When I count to five you will be back to your normal self, having just now committed to me that you will make certain that Tim is here for his wife’s phone call at one o’clock. You will never remember when awake that you have been even remotely influenced by my hypnotic skills, only that when you watch me do hypnotism you are seriously impressed by me, and love to watch. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Terrific, thank you Irene, Connie will be most appreciative. Irene strode off with a squidgy pussy, she felt warm and fuzzy, Zelmann, talking to me, seriously? Can’t wait to tell Eric.

The Professor confidently left to suss out an eating spot, might have a wee dram of something nice, too.

As he cruised to the north of the boulevard he came across just the ticket. This wine bar was not too large, but not pokey, and there was a reasonable patronage, suggesting good fare. He sauntered in and found a servery, stood back and perused the menu for a moment or two, and as his eyes adjusted to the light, he perused some damn fine stockinged legs whilst he was at it. There seemed to be quite a lot of exceptionally beautiful women in here, and he caught an apparent local talking in an alcove just behind him that explained it. “Yeah, I’d be nice if they could come here all the time, Tod says they’ve started a new course at the steno school, all these girls are here for the dictation module.” The Professor sidled over to the counter and ordered a Cordon Bleu with a side salad, and took his ticket, the lovely waitress gazing lovingly into his eyes before he turned and pointed to the table where he would sit. As she took his order to the kitchen she was getting aroused, ‘dickens, that is one fine gentleman’, she was thinking, and ‘what gorgeous eyes’.

Zelmann slid behind the table in a quiet little alcove with a delightful view both outside and in, and what a view. Girls everywhere with their legs crossed or under their seats, mostly wearing stockings, mostly stunningly beautiful, lots of slipping shoes off, some dangling (his favourite). He was making mental notes again (with this scene, Beethoven’s fifth symphony comes to mind) and toying with thoughts of which he would most like to insert his cock into. Slight tumescence followed, dear girl in the next alcove over is dangling the sexiest pump, lifting her foot to recover it and then letting it slowly slip down her toes again, turgidity ensued, girl at the bar on a stool slipping both feet out of pumps and wiggling stockinged toes, erection complete. Stay hiding behind table now. This smorgasbord was proving an incredible distraction, he was so glad he came. Just a short while later the lovely waitress brought his order over to him, deliberately making strong eye contact, and asking did he not want a drink. When he said he’d love one she realised he was unaware of the usual practice of going to the bar himself to get one, and offered to get one for him. As he offered her the money and asked for a small Cognac she purposefully eluded his money, stroking his hand as she playfully chased it to and fro, and lovingly clasped it to take the money from it. She was rewarded with a beaming smile from ear to ear, and a look in his eyes that made her knees wobble, phew, was it hot in here or what?

She returned with his drink, and a fair bit of change, and he thanked her nicely while closing his fingers round her hand, asking her to please keep the change. This was too much change, she couldn’t accept all that, and she was about to politely decline. It was his turn to make strong eye contact, and as he held her hand for the moment, he caressed her wrist with the fingers of his other hand and gently clasped her just below her elbow sweetly pressing the nerve in the crook of her arm and then releasing her arm. Her eyebrows showed her surprise as she fought in vain to unfurl her fingers, the sexy tingling sensation had coupled with a lock up of her hand, and her fingers remained tightly gripping the money. Utterly perplexed she mewed, “Seems like I have no choice.”

Zelmann replied, “I am glad that you see it my way, it is easy, isn’t it, to see it my way.”

Still swimming in his lustrous gaze she simply responded, “Yes, your way.”

“Thank you so very much, it is so nice of you.” He added as she began to turn to get back to the other customers, still puzzling at the slowness of the recovery of her fingers, although they were now slowly opening. She was so tickled inside, what a charming trick, and there was still a trace of the thrilling tingle up and down her arm, telepathically informing her clitoris of the enjoyment. She finishes her shift in ten minutes, might have to see if he wants anything else, preferably something not on the menu (careful what you wish for, and all that).

Irene spotted Tim as he returned with the dozen lengths of beading for the secret corridor (shhh!), and pottered up to him, “Tim, there is a message from the Professor. You must be here at one o’clock, your wife is going to ring, and you must be here. You missed her before, and he answered the phone, she needs to talk to you. I love Professor Zelmann.” Irene let that slip, and went red as a fire engine.

“Oh Irene, thank you so much, and really, don’t worry, I love the Professor as well, he really is such a great guy. Cripes, I’m so glad you caught me, it’s five to one now. I’ll be in my office if anyone is looking for me, thanks again, Irene.” And as she strode back to the control room she was ten feet tall, everyone liked her today, and she was glowing.

Shortly after that the phone rang, and there she was, the woman of his dreams (actually she was real flesh and blood, and he got to root her a lot, and that made it even better). “My darling, I’m so sorry I missed your call before, what can I do for you?”

“Hi babe, there were two things I am after. First, we need to get your car serviced soon, Nick usually needs some lead time to book us in, so I thought as soon as you get a moment, you might set up a time for him to zip out to the theatre and do it.” Said Connie, all logical and profound.

“That’s why I love you sweetheart. Hang on, no it isn’t, I love you because you are beautiful, kind, loving, a great cook and we have really great sex. Your intellect and your admin skills come a close second though. What else?” Tim was in fine form. Feeling great today.

“Shut up. The other thing was, well I’m… I wanted you to get me another meeting with the Professor. He said he would tell me lots more secrets and stuff, and I really want to try and convince him to hypnotise me, at least so I can get to know what it feels like. He may not, said he wouldn’t while we were alone, but that is how I want it. I hope you don’t mind, I know you like him, so it isn’t going to worry you, oh, I’m starting to feel bad about wanting it now.” Connie was painting herself into a corner, and Tim chuckled.

“Honey, cheer up, nothing you ever do or want to do is ever going to upset me, I love you to pieces. As for the Prof, the man is virtually a saint, how can I get upset over you wanting to see him. He has one hell of a gift, and I can see how you might feel you are missing out. A private hypnosis session with the world’s most powerful hypnotist (Connie’s pussy spasms delightfully), that sounds truly erotic, I will see if I can convince him for you. I can’t imagine how our sex could ever get any better, but this would do it if anything would, how could I say no to that.” Connie’s eyes were streaming tears and her pussy was clamping, thinking about what he just said, what an unbelievable man she was married to, Tim was so great. “I’ll let you know tonight what he says. I’ll just get on to Nick now, don’t forget to pick me up, I’ll try to be ready about five. Bye.”

As he slowly savoured his meal, Professor Zelmann continued to let his admiring gaze wander about the wine bar, resting from time to time on gracious recipients, all seemingly warming to his attentions. A delicious mature woman sat in the stall opposite him and at first tried to avoid looking his way. As she turned he drank in her astoundingly beautiful appearance, and willed that she look his way. With a short and embarrassed glance she did just that, but quickly averted her gaze, suddenly discovering something was about to detonate in her handbag. Cataclysm avoided, she dared to sneak another glimpse of this dashing stranger, only to realise it would be better if she had her head on the other way round. The professor decided not further her discomfort, there must be a reason for this avoidance, and lo and behold he showed up. The darling woman blushed a little as she attended to her partner, and Zelmann paid her no more attention. Then the desirable waitress shyly returned to his table, without her chic little pinny on.

“May I offer you another drink? I would really like to.” The professor went straight for his wallet, and she quickly slowed his hand, “Please, my turn.”

The Professor revealed his delight in his eyes, and she was touched, and she scurried to get him another small Cognac, and when she returned he was fussing with his smart phone. She was carrying two drinks and he offered, “Dear young lady, will you please join me for a short while. I see your pinafore missing, suggesting you may have a moment or two.”

She was obviously pleased, sitting opposite him, he fiddled with the phone. Then, “Thank you for rewarding me with your company, it is always so lovely to meet such a desirable woman as yourself, a privilege you don’t frequently offer, I expect.”

The phone thing didn’t go unnoticed, but then the compliment didn’t either, “I thank you, and I must return serve, such distinguished and handsome men are not the norm around here.” She had become determined to hold his attention, oops!

“I’m chuffed, thank you. Tell me your name, mine is Professor Zelmann, Artois Zelmann. Prof, Arty, Art, the choice is yours, although I would limit the choices before hey stupid.

His gaiety was intoxicating, she laughed, “Mine is Cassandra Levin, Cass, Cassy and even Sandra, just please not Ass or Assy.” The prof countered with, “You astound me, with such a delectable swelling adjoining your hips I would have thought Ass would be a delightful assignment. However, I would like to call you Cassandra if I may, such an enchanting collection of syllables so musically arranged, like an eloquent strumming of a harp.” Cassandra’s eyes had unexpectedly gotten quite sparkly (refer Sue), and she didn’t know where to go next.

Professor Zelmann to the rescue, sort of, “Are you adroit in the use and exploration of smart phones, my sweet intellectual friend. I have come across a perplexing app whose objective eludes me entirely.” Cassandra’s expression brightened, she was brilliant with smart phones. “Sure, what seems to be the difficulty?” She was beginning to understand what was appealing about him, it was his voice. Sure he was mature, strong, tall, sexy as hell, but the thing that was ringing her bells was the voice. His voice was kind of loving her, in a sweet way, it was all at once comforting, protective, fatherly but more manly, not like daddy or anything (that would be creepy), and it seemed to be perpetually inviting her.

Zelmann led on, “An associate of mine tapped the thing into my phone and showed it to me, and he described the objective of the process as being to see the leprechaun’s pot of gold. Now that is apparently one of several hundred outcomes possible, and it is postulated as a test of skill and aptitude. It requires intense concentration and it becomes increasingly captivating as the story unfolds, requiring deep thought about each image, does it appeal to you?”

Cassandra actually found Professor Zelman appealing, Arty, yes she liked that, she thought Arty appealed to her. She decided it wouldn’t hurt to impress him with her prowess, so she accepted the phone as he proffered it toward her, and listened to his description of the activity. A few simple and intuitive choices up front, some familiar famous art and iconic buildings, then the image became animated and glowed with an uncanny irradiance, soon morphing into the stage avatar he uses in his hypnotism performances. As the avatar set about suppressing Cassandra’s conscious faculty, Zelmann began to comment on the image.

“This is where it gets particularly important, and difficult. My friend described it like this, in the image unfurling before your eyes there are many choices for your mind to consider. As each tendril of the avatar returns into itself there is an option of regarding another, or following it as it descends deeper and deeper down into the centre. The whole of the image could easily be described as the turning and turning of an endless living spiral that draws your vision ever deeper and deeper down into its centre… don’t let your eyes get side tracked… keep your focus on the dissolving divergence as it slips sinuously away… the pot of gold will appear when the correct correlation forms… concentrate as the melding form begins anew… over and over… deeper and deeper… down and down into its drowsy pattern… it feels easy to follow as it draws your eyes to its core… imagine you are going with it down, deeper and deeper into the core… the very core of your being… listen to my voice as you concentrate with all of your will… you will find the pattern is softening your focus… your eyes will feel tired while you seek the objective.” Zelmann was in full flight.

Cassandra is brilliant, but his voice, the avatar, the early starts, the comfortable seat, the wanting. She is concentrating, not really listening intently to his words. Just his voice getting drowsier and drowsier as she struggles to watch, her eyelids at half mast, her pupils at wide open, the avatar, trying to work it out, trying not to…let my eyes close. His voice, so kind, so encouraging, then, “you’re trying so hard not to… let your eyes close… although it does really seem so very easy to… let… your… eyes… close… your… heavy… eyes… want… to… close… and… you… must… sleep. Cassandra… go… to… sleep… now.” Thankfully in this secluded alcove no one was aware of them, and no one seemed remotely interested in them either. The Professor moved to her side and whispered close up, “That is so much better now… you feel so good you just want to stay like this… in a moment I will ask you to open your eyes… it will be easy… you will open your eyes and travel with me to discover the objective you seek… it is so very important to you… you are in trance… stay in trance and open your eyes… would you like to find your objective with me, my dear?”

“Yes, please” her eyes are open but empty, Zelmann encourages her personality to surface while being more in trance, her core complies. He offers her his arm and she affectionately links arms with him and walks away with him, and they traverse the short distance to the theatre. He slips unobserved to his dressing room, and enters with his new friend, seating her in the comfy lounge chair. He arranges the hypno globe on its stand in front of her inquisitive scrutiny, and switches it on, the lightning immediately scratching wildly at the inside of its prison, searching for escape. “My adorable new friend, your inquisitive nature has led me to believe I will best satisfy your search by first enabling the path… guidance along the path normally may take many years… but I have devised a method that will cut that to just minutes… if you want it, that is… and I believe you do want me to show you the path… the path is mine to show you… tell me that you want me to show you the path.”

Cassandra’s eyes were fixed on the hypno globe, it is just that irresistible, “I want you to show me the path, please, show me the path.”

“Then behold the fundamental energy of the universe… accept it into your very being… absorb and embrace its power… listen to my voice… as the energy in the light radiates beyond the glass sphere… feel it energising your mind… feel your will slipping further and further away… feel my will replacing yours… as you stare helplessly into the lightning you will feel a great heaviness tiring your eyes… you must try to fight it… even though it is stronger than you… try to prevent it making you close your heavy eyes… you will of course eventually give in… the universal energy of the hypno globe is too strong… it will win in the end… but fight it, dear Cassandra… fight to remain aware and in control… your eyes are getting heavy… fight hard to resist… your eyes are getting heavier and heavier… your eyelids weigh a ton, and they are drooping… the lightning is taking your will power away… you can’t keep your eyes open… you are tired… you are sleepy… you are giving in… you are letting go… now sleep, my lovely Cassandra… go deeply to sleep.” The master has taken another hypno slave.

During the attempts to resist her will was utterly defeated, leaving her weak and vulnerable, and allowing his commands to completely entrance her. Right now, Cassandra had no mind. “Open your eyes, Cassandra and look deeply into my eyes, listen and obey… I am now in control of you absolutely… this makes you happy… this makes you sexually aroused… this makes your pussy hot… my aim in our friendship will always be to look after your wellbeing… and making your pussy tingle makes you so very pleased and happy… tell me, what is your favourite sexual pursuit, what makes you so hot that you lose your will to it?”

Cassandra’s eyes were glowing like coals on an open fire, “ohh, when a man puts his tongue into my ear, dry, and explores, it electrifies my clitty, makes it tingle, and if he does it when we fuck… it makes me cum… makes me cum so hard, and I can’t stop.”

“Would you like it if I were to do that to you?”

“Oh, yes…”

“And caressing your body?”

“Oh, yes…”

“And touching your nipples?”

“Oh, yes…”

“And tickling your feet?”

“Ohh… err..”

“Tenderly?”

“Oh, yes…”

“Then we are of accord… you desperately want me to make love with you, now. Is that not so?”

“Oh, Yes…”

Zelmann turned on the fierce burning in his eyes, and Cassandra’s pupils finally completely eclipsed her irises, “Alright Cassandra… I am a master hypnotist… and I have put you deeply into my power… I have total control of your will from now on… no one else can influence you in any way unless you specifically want it… only I can hypnotise you without your say so… I love you… I will always protect you… you love me… you will always protect me… you are totally unaware that you are completely in my power… you will believe you excitedly accompanied me here in the hope and desire that I would have sex with you… your pussy is lusting after my touch… your pussy is aching for my cock… you are easy for me to hypnotise again and again and again… you will always obey me and you will never know… do you understand?”

“Yes… I am under your power… and I will obey!” Cassandra’s capture was now complete.

“In a moment I will count from one to five and awaken you, you are craving sex with me. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Ah my dear, you are so unfair, you are so beautiful I cannot keep myself from wanting to kiss you, embrace you, caress your body, I want you!” With those words Zelmann approached the chair, and Cassandra rose to meet him, entwining in a passionate embrace as they collided. His hands lighting fire trails all over her body, softly tickling her ear with his deft fingering, guttural moans escaping her throat, his stiffening cock nudging her mound, pulsing, driving her wild with lust. Cassandra pushing her breasts into his chest, swirling her fingers around his cock bulge, twining a leg around his, exploring his tongue with hers. The spikes of loving electricity were firing through both of their bodies, tingling sensations exploding in their loins.

Zelmann tried to slow them slightly, pushing gently away to begin undressing her, and Cassandra followed his lead, pulling his belt and popping the catch, grasping at his zip and manically whizzing it down, fondling his now massive erection through his jocks (get over it). He was lifting the blouse out from her skirt after undoing the buttons, cupping and caressing her breasts as he went. He then expertly unslotted the hook and eyes in her waistband, and drew the zip down tantalisingly, sweetly grazing his fingernails over her labia through her panties. She was sopping wet, as her skirt fell he hooked his thumbs in her panties and drew them down, and cupped her pubis in his lips, flicking his tongue softly to her clitoris. Her moans were getting louder, slight worry here, this place is far from soundproof. He didn’t need to worry though, they were indeed heard by someone, the best of them all. Tim had gathered all who were there and corralled them either into the upstairs control room area or toward the front foyer, cleaning and fussing for tonight. His best mate was getting some jollies, he would do everything in his power to make it good, he loved Professor Zelmann.

The Prof draped a towel over the lounge chair and sat, inviting Cassandra down to him, and she gently, although somewhat awkwardly lowered herself onto his huge weapon. They gingerly arranged themselves into position, and he began the no handed caber toss from underneath, trying to expel her through the ceiling. Forcefully thrusting into her tightening nest, he felt ecstasy rarely experienced in his life, she was miraculous, then for a change of pace he brought her down close to him and whispered in her ear, “You are so special… so amazing… I am filled with admiration for you… I adore you.” Whispering closer and quieter, he sucked all the saliva from his tongue and tentatively introduced it into her ear, gently probing and swirling. Cassandra had never felt anything like it, timing, favourites, strength of a Norse God, and bang, there were those fireworks. It had been a long time since the fireworks were this bright or this loud in her head, this orgasm was better than anything she had ever experienced, better than anything she had ever dared to dream of, and consciousness was fading out of view. Zelmann’s explosion and accompanying bucking roused her again, and spiked a few more intense spasms in her pussy as well. Cassandra was exhausted, Zelmann was a little pooped, but hell, they were both satiated.

The sweetness and desire emanating from Zelmann’s eyes brought a tear to Cassandra’s eyes, there was such a deep and genuine benevolence, her heart was replete. The entwined arms and deep longing kisses that followed sealed Cassandra’s fate, and that was how long it took her to fall deeply in love with the master hypnotist. Rest assured though, viewers, he’s not going to stop hypnotising nubile nymphs just yet. As he nestled her in his arms he crooned a soft lullaby, and she slept like a baby, never realising that this was when her tickling fetish started.