The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 9

As the beautiful clear dawn sunlight streamed in their bedroom window, Connie and Tim yawned, stretched and cuddled, and kissed the bejesus out of each other. Life is good, life is generally pretty good, but last night was fantastic, they had never been as erotic and athletic as that. And those amazing orgasms, Connie mused, Tim was good, actually Tim was great, but last night even he surpassed himself. Both of them are still in afterglow nearly eight hours later. Connie notices she is still in her sexy stockings, as Tim’s erect cock is rubbing sensuously up against them. Connie teases his cock briefly, then she springs out of bed and slips the gear off, and heads for the shower. Tim grumbles, but only for a moment, his memory of last night soon brightens his mood. After a short pause he joins Connie in their generous shower alcove, and after some amorous mutual soaping, Tim gets his orgasm, and sighs contentedly, and gently rubs Connie to hers. “Way to start a day, husband,” Connie quips, and they both smile appreciatively. Connie gets out and grabs the towel, dries off and heads out to make breakfast.

Cherie wakes to find Jane is kissing her. Jane wakes to find she is kissing Cherie, and they don’t stop. They reach their arms around each other and couldn’t help pressing their bodies sweetly together, legs entwined and panty clad mounds pressing. The extent of their mounting arousal prompts them to gently separate, as they become aware of what they are doing. The look of love is clearly in both women’s eyes, but more of comfort and adoration than lust and desire. The ensuing pause was not unbearable, but someone had to speak. As they continued to rest their heads on their pillows, looking longingly into each other’s eyes, Cherie opened up, “Oh, Jane, this is so sweet, I had no idea how much I wanted to simply hold you naked, and kiss you.”

“Yeah, I get it, I’ve never felt anything like this. I think I’m in love with you, but like a girlfriend thing, you know?” Jane’s eyes were dreamy.

“Well, we will have to get up eventually and shower, we’ve got part two of the puzzle to solve, and I for one want to be presentable and pretty for the Professor.” Cherie was slipping back the doona and heading for Jane’s shower, while Jane lay back and marvelled at Cherie’s incredible friendship, seriously thinking how lucky she was to have her as a friend. After a bit Jane went to the shower, just in time for Cherie to step out, and she left the water running for Jane as they admired each other in passing, and Jane just had to make comment on Cherie’s dark ginger patch. She always thought the red hair was coloured, but apparently not. Cherie wasn’t offended, she got that lots from all sorts of people, but very rarely did she confirm it with a look at her pubis. After Jane dried and returned to her bedroom, Cherie was almost dressed, and the little rascal was not kidding about being pretty. In the kit bag she was toting everywhere with her she seemed to have an inexhaustible wardrobe, and she had made a fine selection of fully fashioned black stockings, black suspenders with eight straps, satin panties and matching bra and just coming down over her head was the exquisite maize ruffled dress, what a princess. Next to her feet stood the four inch heeled patent black pumps to complete the outfit.

Jane was stunned, Cherie was a natural beauty, always, but when she turned it on like this, she could melt bitumen. Pride clutched at Jane’s heart, and she couldn’t help competing with Cherie, so she got to her closet and sorted RHT stockings in beige, matt black pumps, dark purple suspender panty and bra set, pale blue pencil skirt and exact colour matched blouse. In this lovely weather she had no need for a jacket, but she took the matching light jacket to complete the outfit anyway. When they had both finished doing their makeup they appraised each other, and very nearly regretted it. As they looked the lust grew in their eyes, and the temptation to fondle was enormous, but they resisted. There was time enough for a relaxing cuppa, so Jane popped on the kettle for two cups of relaxing camomile tea. A quick chat about the Professor hypnotising Jane, how truly weird and marvellous it was yesterday, her hopes for conclusion and Cherie’s supportive friendship, final trip to the loo, and they were off (to see the wizard, go on, sing it!)

Tim was telling Connie about the minor repairs he was going to organise this morning, and lauded the Professor for his admirable assistance. Connie thought it was good of him, too, but remarked that it would be something she had come to expect of this top bloke. She had a full work day today, and Tim was going to be swamped, so between bites of her toast she offered to give him a lift in on her way to the office, saving two vehicles and fuel, and he gladly accepted. After they finished their coffee they made for her car, Connie driving, and Tim with a clip board tallying up the activities for the repairs, and occasionally snaking his dextrous fingers up Connie’s thighs towards her moistening pussy. “Stop that, you’ll get us killed, you know how tight I close my eyes when I’m cumming.” Connie chided him. “There, now get out, you rascal, I can’t get enough of you and you know it, but there’s a time and place.” She was pulling up I front of the theatre and Tim was gathering up his bits and pieces. He struggled but managed to restrain himself and gave Connie a simple kiss goodbye, and with a cheeky wink she was off.

As Jane and Cherie were making their way to the theatre, Cherie’s phone rang. After a quick two out of three falls knock down drag ‘em out wrestle with her bag she produced the instrument and answered it in what must have been the nick of time. It was Sue, she was enquiring about Jane’s wellbeing, and coming to meet the Professor. Cherie told her that Jane was great, and that the Professor was well on the way to sorting the problem, and if she could get to the theatre in quick time she could come in with them, she was sure the Professor wouldn’t mind. Sue told her that she was at the theatre already, and as they pulled around the last corner they saw her, talking on the phone, to them. Jane pulled into the drive and out the back to park the car, then she and Cherie walked out to meet with Sue. Incredibly, Sue was every bit as desirably dressed as the other two, slender burgundy dress just above the knee, black seamed stockings and black high heeled pumps, black bag. Quick hugs and they popped into the theatre, big strong Sue nearly pissed herself laughing when she attempted to manhandle those tremendous doors and then nearly fell over as they slid so easily open.

Tim appeared as if to enquire who came through the doors, and then saw who it was, “Oh for goodness sakes, stop it. I can’t take too much more of this. I’m getting weak at the knees with all of this glamour, you girls are so damn beautiful!”

“Why thank you, kindly, I must say,” returned Cherie, then “we are just popping in to see the Professor, we okay to go in?”

“Yep, I reckon he’s in there waiting for you, I saw him a couple of minutes ago. Please, take me some pictures.” Tim was chuckling as he trotted off.

Cherie led Jane and Sue to the back corridor, and the along to Professor Zelmann’s dressing room. She knocked delicately, and the door knob was quickly turned in response. As the door opened the wise and handsome face of the Professor beamed a smile out to them, and he said “My dear girls, I am overwhelmed by your beauty and deportment, I cannot think what I have done to deserve such pleasure,” and bowing and sweeping his arm to invite them inside. Sue blushed, her eyes were getting really sparkly, and she was dumbstruck. What an extraordinarily regal bearing, and so tall and handsome, and those eyes! She softly shuffled in behind the other two as Zelmann led them to seats at his table. He was making his interest clear as he intensified his gaze toward Sue, speaking to Cherie, “and you have brought another of your most delightfully beautiful friends here to meet me, I see, please, introduce us.”

“Of course. Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist, (Sue’s clitty tingles) this is my long time and good friend Sue.”

“Dear Sue, I am charmed to meet you.” The naughty Professor was of course staring deeply into the helpless Sue’s eyes, offering her his hand, then kissing the back of her hand as she reached for his in return. ‘Zing’ in her pussy. Her eyes were so sparkly now they would have ignited any flammables not a safe distance away.

Cherie explained why Sue was here, “Please forgive us, Professor, Sue and Jane are dear friends and she is concerned for Jane’s wellbeing, she wanted to be here for more support.”

“Oh, splendid, what a lovely person, peas in a pod then, the three of you. All beautiful, kind, considerate and interested in each other’s happiness. I love this town. So I take it you would like to… watch… as I hypnotise… Jane.” Zelmann was softening his gaze into Sue’s eyes now, but he held her captive with it.

“Yes, please, if that’s alright?” Cherie noted the mildness in Sue’s voice, and thought it most uncharacteristic. Damn it was pretty though, she wanted to see more of this milder Sue.

“I am astonished at my sheer good fortune. I am more than happy to have you… watch… carefully… as I… hypnotise… dear Jane. I should probably catch you up first, though, to prepare you for what you will experience. As with Jane, and her inscrutable chaperone Cherie here, yesterday I used a special device of my own creation to enable a dialogue with her subconscious. The reaction to my device was expectedly a seductive one, it is remarkably difficult to look away from, so I am letting you know now in order that you might make some effort to avoid its effect on you. The ‘moonbeam’ is not selective, it is all encompassing, and all who gaze into its powerful energy are influenced, and so, perhaps look toward Cherie or Jane, but try to prevent yourself from being inexorably drawn deeply into the sphere of its persuasion. You will also notice my voice as I deeply hypnotise Jane, my voice is powerful and intoxicating, and you will be naturally disposed to… listen… the great mistake so many make in listening carefully to my voice is in not separating the desire to go to sleep from the ability to simply… pay attention.”

Sue’s eyes are now dazzlingly sparkly, Cherie thinks she got that, and Jane’s eyelids are getting droopy already from the memory of watching the ‘moonbeam’ yesterday. Professor Zelmann started into his trance induction, idly switching the ‘moonbeam’ on and slowly uncovering it. Three concurrent oohhs, and an immediate hush descended on the room. “Please make yourselves entirely comfortable, dear ladies, as I begin the journey into a deep and blissful… hypnotic… slumber. As you can no doubt recall… I spoke of the great jeweller of King George of Britain… who designed this arrestingly beautiful artefact for me… its intricate artistry making it draw your gaze… there is no doubt of the strong and seductive pull of the miniature flashing starlight… and the subsequent glowing energy radiating from its very core… as your eyes are attracted to its centre… contemplate for a moment the very nature of that energy… the far, far away galaxies that produced the exploding stars… that sent the atoms careening across space and time… so deep… so very, very deep in space… and such a long time… a long, long time ago… imagine if you can that incredibly long journey through time… travelling so far… so tiring… waiting for an eternity to arrive here on earth… growing so slowly as weeping willows gracing the rivers… slowly dying and falling to the ground… buried deep, deep in the earth til it was coal… going deeper and deeper til it was diamond… handcrafted to my meticulous design to enthral your mind… as you too go deep, deep down into sleep… your eyes becoming so very tired by now… such a long and arduous journey… so tired and so sleepy… your eyelids are so heavy… they feel so very tired and so heavy… so sleepy… so sleepy… now sleep.”

The length and depth of the suggestion routine would hardly have been necessary for Cherie or Jane, but Zelmann was intent on having a new slave to add to his rapidly growing collection here in this town, Sue is gorgeous. He needn’t have worried, somewhere in her subconscious mind Sue has always yearned to be hypnotised, and her dreams are coming true. It’s fair to say there was no resistance from any of the subjects, but it was absolutely magnificent for Zelmann watching as each of the girls developed the glazing over, the struggle to lift the leaden eyelids and the ultimate submission as their eyes closed, one by one. Interestingly enough, Sue’s closed first, and she was every bit as deep as the other two, right now.

“And so, dear sweet Jane, we must return to the scenes of the wicked deeds of your amorous therapist. You last told me of her first visit to your home, did you see her again before you next session?” Asked Zelmann

“No, next time was at the session. I went in her rooms, had to wait in the waiting room, saw the torch sitting on the counter, it was switched on, I couldn’t work out why, I wanted to go to sleep, I couldn’t work out why, couldn’t keep my eyes open, then heard her voice, she said to come this way, and I felt her hand guide me into her room. She made some strong reinforcements about the food and exercise routine, and that was feeling really good, I told her I had lost nine kilos already. She told me I look sexy, she was sitting next to me on the couch, I was getting warm. She told me to take my shoes off, I did, she told me to put my feet in her lap, I did, she told me to hold perfectly still, I did, even while she was tickling me, it was delicious, but I couldn’t stand it. I couldn’t believe how unbearably ticklish I was now, and she was breathing heavy, I think she sniffed my feet, it felt tickly but lovely between my toes. She said every hour of every day and night you are getting more and more excruciatingly ticklish, but you really love being tickled. I felt so excited, then she said you are deeply under my power, and I loved that she said it, she said you will obey me, and I loved that even more, then she said she was my mistress and while she was saying that she was touching my pussy, gently rubbing backwards and forwards chanting you will obey, you can’t resist, you are in my power, I am your mistress, and I orgasmed, she whispered so close up to my ear, you are mine, I think I passed out.”

Cherie mumbled, “Frpst cmvrlst nite.” As if she had a mouth full of cotton wool. Zelmann knew better than to ignore Cherie. “Please dear Cherie, do tell me clearly and concisely what it is you wish me to know.”

After a short pause Cherie got it together, “The therapist came over last night when I was with Jane. When I came out of the bathroom I saw them sitting on the sofa with Jane watching the torchlight, and the therapist sweetly crooning things to her. I could see her eyes and she was miles away. I was scared to interrupt the trance, so I just hid myself and watched. They had strong sex, seeing it made me touch myself. Jane didn’t remember when she left, she was just normal, I told her about it.”

“Dear Cherie, thank you so very much for remembering this, the information is critical to the treatment of the situation. Addressing Jane again, dear Jane have you been seeing the therapist regularly since your therapy?”

“Yes, she makes me, and I love it, I can’t help myself. I sometimes get bad dreams about her, but it still makes my pussy get so hot I have to rub myself, and I want her again. She comes to my door and shows me the torch and I feel my mind slipping, and my pussy does the thinking. I’m so ashamed.” Jane was connecting to the ‘you must forget this stuff’ part of her mind, and she was rapidly becoming very sad, Zelmann had to act, and quickly.

“Listen to me, beautiful Jane. Your therapist has been a very naughty girl, and you have not. You need to know that she will not be punished, and I will free you from her power so you can live your life how you want to. Please open your eyes and look into mine…” Zelmann did his special trick, he turned the rim of his pupils into fire, and pierced her gaze with hypnotic power so strong it entered directly into her core being. As he stared into her eyes a rolling thunder underscored his voice, “Look deeply into my eyes… I am the most powerful hypnotist on the planet… none can resist my will or my power… as I penetrate your will with ease… you are mine… no one else has any right to you… no one else can control you… not now… not ever… and I release you from any influence this woman has had or would ever have on you… you can never be influenced against your will, without your knowledge or consent or by bullying or malice… you can only be hypnotised if you know you are loved and you know you are safe… only I can command you… but you want that… because you want me… you love me… I am the very rock of your foundation… I am the source of your good cheer and your emotional prosperity… you will always obey me because I love you in return… and I will always see that you are protected.” Zelmann rested a moment, reducing the extremity of his stare. Jane’s eyes were open wide, and her pupils had completely eclipsed her irises, big wide black saucers, and blank. It was as if she was due in on the next flight arriving from Alpha Centauri, soon.

“Jane, my beautiful sweet friend, I have cured your malady and fixed your future, you will have a prosperous and beneficial future from this point forward. When I wake you up you will never remember in any way that I have taken control of your mind, you will only be aware of my benevolent power, knowing that I can hypnotise you very easily, and feeling very sexually aroused when you think of this, far more sexually aroused than your therapist could ever make you. When you wake up you will also remember everything your therapist did, or even tried to do, and your pussy will still get hot when you think on it. But you have no ill feelings toward her, she was bound in lust for you, because you are so desirable, and you seem to have made yourself an irresistible subject. When you see her, the light will mean nothing, you will not need to resist it, it has no power. You are in control. I guarantee the first time you put your hand in front of the torch and tell her no, you will never see her again, just her dust cloud as she runs for her life. You will also remember your very dear friends being here today and being wide awake as they watched me hypnotise you. You are deeply in love with your dear friends, they really are special to you. Now sleep deeply and wait for my touch on your shoulder, until I touch your shoulder you will be aware of absolutely nothing.”

Jane’s head rested gently forward as she lost touch, into the ultimate blank.

“Dear Cherie, you are of course so very deeply hypnotised, I love you with all my heart, and you return my love with all yours. When I awaken Jane you will be sitting here wide eyed and chirpy, so incredibly pleased with my treatment for Jane. You will think you want to get hypnotised by me one of these days, you seem to be missing out on all the powerful mastery stuff that makes your sweet pussy so hot. You do not know you were hypnotised, you are one hundred percent certain that you have been sitting here observing the whole procedure wide awake, and no one could ever convince you otherwise. Sue was always wide awake too, you saw her, she is very interested but was only watching. Sleep very deeply now and wait til I touch your shoulder to arouse you, until I next touch your shoulder you are aware of absolutely nothing.” Zelmann turned now to Sue, with two heads now bowed. (Ah, that’s why they call it the land of nod).

“Gorgeous Sue, so big and beautiful, please open your eyes and look at me.” Sue’s eyelids opened like a drawer bridge, slow and steady, her vacant eyes aligned with his powerful hypnotic gaze. “You liked what you saw very much, didn’t you?”

Sue was managing not to answer, something strong held her back. She nearly moved her lips, then stopped. “Oh dear, you delightful girl, you wanted to fall into my power, but you don’t want me to find out your fetish, isn’t that so? Tell me now as I control your will, pretty Sue, tell me everything, I command you.”

He upped the power in his gaze and the floodgates opened, “Oh, yes, yes, ever since I was a little girl I wanted a handsome man to put me under the influence, and command me. I feel so embarrassed, I didn’t ever want anybody to know, it’s a dream, a what did you say, a fetish.” Sue was trembling with the fear of being caught out and endlessly ridiculed for her interest, Zelmann soothed her, “Sue, I am your friend, and I am your love, and I am your master, Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist (now Sue knows all about the strong clitty tingles). There is firstly, nothing to fear, I love your fetish, you love that I love your fetish, and you know that I love your fetish because I have hypnotised you so very deeply, and here we sit talking about it, while you sit captivated by my hypnotic gaze, and unable to do anything but obey me, and you want it more than anything else on earth. This is how it is meant to be, you have found your perfect master, I will not tell anyone, and you will do everything I tell you to, but only as long as that is what you want to do, is that understood?”

Big, tough Sue wanted to cry, not sobs but wondrous tears of joy and exhilaration, but she held it in. Everything she was worried about was completely gone, and her mind was freed to enjoy the pure essence of his hypno domination, wow. “Yes master, I understand, I will obey you.”

“Good girl. Now, when I try to hypnotise you, you will always try to resist, but the resistance will always make you more and more sleepy and so incredibly sexually exited. When you see me hypnotise someone else, it won’t occur to you to resist, so you will slip easily into a trance as you watch. Tell me, what else makes you so very hot, what else can I do to you to make your pussy wet?” The wicked Professor enquired, don’t we just love this man.

“Oh master, if you tickle my feet and I can’t get away. My stockinged feet are so ticklish, but when I can’t get away it drives me insane, to orgasm.” Sue was gushing, she now wanted him to do everything, and he needed to be careful, before she got to income tax.

“Rest assured my beautiful slave, I will adore tickling your lovely feet (hasn’t even seen them yet), I will make you enjoy things in life you didn’t realise were possible. But for now, we must do some other things as the day grows long. In a moment I am going to wake you all up, but gorgeous Sue, you do not believe you have been asleep. Your deep hypnotic weakness for me is our secret, and when you are awake, it doesn’t exist, and don’t worry, Cherie will not know either, Cherie won’t know about you, and you won’t know about her, you just both know about Jane. Is that okay with you?” The Prof was softly pouring his hypnotic power into her eyes still, and she was completely in sync, “Oh yes master, thank you.”

The professor was not into the yes master stuff, but wherever it came from for Sue, it clearly formed a significant part of her fetish, and he would take great joy in indulging her. He gently touched Jane’s shoulder and said “Listen to us and obey, Jane,” and repeated it with Cherie. He told Sue to close her eyes and join the collective, and all three women sat up straight and listened attentively. “Now my beautiful princesses, I hypnotised Jane, she is deep, the therapy worked, it was brilliant, you all think so, Cherie is strong, she resisted, she loved watching, remembers it all, Sue was amazed, she was too fascinated to be influenced, remembers seeing Cherie watching, Cherie remembers Sue wide eyed and fascinated and watching, only Jane was hypnotised, you will all obey my will. In a moment I will wake Jane up from the deep hypnotic trance, only Jane was hypnotised, you will all have your eyes open and we will all congratulate Jane for her amazing strength. One last thing as always, you are all very deeply in love, you all love each other dearly, and you all love me equally, love is the energy that makes the world worthwhile, and you will always protect each other and me, and I will always watch over and protect you. At the count of five Jane you will open your eyes and wake up feeling relieved, reinvigorated and in total control of your life and your ability to go for a wee whenever you want to. And then all eyes will be wide open and awake and lauding our new hero. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5.”

Everyone watched as Jane opened her eyes and stretched, and made her feel a little self-conscious, but mile wide smiles all round soon brought laughter and joy to the table. Professor Zelmann was very pleased with today’s little episode, he dearly loved beautiful hypnotic slaves, but there was a particular pleasure in being able to provide genuine help to people in dire circumstances beyond their control. Sue and Jane will be such fun friends to play with, and what’s more, happy healthy people to boot. Cherie is unbelievable, a genuine living doll, what is it they say, life is good. The girls were overflowing with praise for the Professor, and genuinely awestruck by Jane’s strength and good nature. Sue wanted to take another trip to the milk bar, and the others agreed, it was lunch time now anyway. With joyous hugs and thank you they departed, leaving Zelmann to work out which one and when. He had no doubt karmic forces would deliver them each into his den in their rightful time.