The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Slave

Chapter 4 — Goddess Kay’s Visit

I’m not sure how long I spent browsing Goddess Kay’s site but I must of fallen asleep because I was woken up to a knock on my front door. I had completely forgotten that I was still naked because I just opened the door all the way. That’s when I saw her. The woman whom I would spend the rest of my days on this earth serving. She was dressed in a purple latex skirt and as blue latex top and carrying a small black duffel bag. The outfit perfectly hugged Goddess Kay’s body like a beautiful glove. I also noticed a woman behind her dressed head to toe in black latex. I couldn’t even see her eyes or mouth. She had a pink leather collar around her neck and Goddess Kay was holding the attached leash. Goddess Kay’s beauty struck me as though it was a bolt of lightning.

I immediately dropped to my knees and bowed my head and she walked right past me.

“Close the door slave and crawl to me” I heard my Goddess say. I did exactly as she told me and was right in front of her on all fours. “You look so comfortable on all fours. Isn’t that right puppy” I heard her say as she scratched right behind my ear.

“Arf Arf Arf!” seemed to be my only response.

Then I felt a hood get placed over my head, a collar be put around my neck and something got stuck into my ass. I could still see though eye holes in my hood and Goddess Kay held up a mirror so that I could see my new look. I had on a black puppy hood and a tail sticking out of my ass. I did notice though that my collar was pink just like the women Goddess Kay brought with her. I knew that it was too late to ask any question and that my fate was already sealed.

“Before we leave slaves you are both going to show your Goddess how thankful you are for me enslaving you.” I heard Goddess Kay say. “First my puppy is going to lick my ass.” Goddess then took the muzzle part of the hood off which exposed my mouth. She then the turned around and raised her skirt up to her waist and then I caught my first view of her glorious ass. “Now lick your Goddess ass puppy!”

I didn’t even need to think as I moved my face right towards her beautiful ass. It was almost like my tongue had a mind of it’s own as I started to lick her ass. My tongue started with the cheeks of her ass before moving to the crack of her ass. After I had licked everywhere else my tongue made its way to her asshole. I felt my tongue start to inch it’s way inside her hole and it felt like I couldn’t get my tongue in far enough as I buried my face as far into her ass as I could. My face was buried so far in her ass that I was having a hard time getting any air but breathing felt less important to me then obeying Goddess Kay. I think Goddess Kay realized that I was on the verge of passing out because she had me stop licking her ass and she reattached the muzzle to my hood.

“Now puppy you get to watch my new little lesbian slut worship her Goddess’ pussy” Goddess told me. In the back of my mind I had a feeling I recognized the slave girl’s figure but I couldn’t place it. Then when Goddess unzipped the mouth part of her hood I saw her lips. Her tongue licked her lips as though she was looking at the best meal she’d ever seen. That’s when I heard Goddess say to me “Do you know who my slave little lesbian slut is puppy?”

“Arf Arf!” was my response to which Goddess just laughed.

“Of course you don’t puppy because I have made you forget about her.” Goddess Kay told me. “You help me enslave her and now you get to watch and see what you did to this little slut.” She then started to laugh again. “Now my little slut, it’s time for you to worship the pussy of your Goddess.”

I swear that the slave girl started towards Goddess Kay’s pussy even before Goddess finished her statement. It was so amazing to see this woman licking Goddess Kay’s pussy and to hear Goddess moan with pleasure. I was getting so turned on and Goddess saw it.

“Oh, is my puppy getting aroused by this?” She asked in between moans.

“Arf Arf Arf!” was my response and I saw Goddess smile.

I don’t know how long this woman was licking Goddess Kay’s pussy but it looked like Goddess was about to have an orgasm. Goddess looked at me and then at her slave girl and said “You two aren’t allowed to cum until I do. Once I have my orgasm then you two will cum. Once that happens your enslavement will be completed. You want to complete this process don’t you slaves?”

“Arf Arf Arf!” was my response and I heard the voice of the slave girl, muffled by Goddess’ pussy, say something that I couldn’t understand. Goddess just smiled and then she orgasmed and squirted her cum all over the slave girls face and in her mouth. Some ended up on the floor but as soon as Goddess orgasmed so did the slave girl and I. I saw fluid squirt out from the slave girl’s latex outfit and onto my floor.

“You did great my little slut” Goddess said to her slave girl. Goddess then had the slave girl stand up so that she could lick the remaining juices from her pussy. Goddess then looked at me and said “Time for you to clean up the floor with your tongue puppy” as she took the muzzle of the hood again.

I started out where my cum was and licked that all up and then moved to the area where the slave girl was and licked up all of her juices. By this time my face was starting to be covered by this woman’s juices. Then I got the what was left of Goddess Kay’s cum and licked it all up. Goddess Kay’s cum tasted the best to me.

Goddess seemed to be please and she started to pet me. She then grabbed her duffel bag and pulled out an all black body suit with a zipper that went about halfway down the back. There was also a zipper at the crotch and the ass. “It’s time to get you dressed puppy” Goddess told me. “As much fun as it would be to walk you to my van just like this I would prefer not to have your neighbors call the police on us.”

She then helped me into my new outfit but first she removed the tail plug that I had been wearing. As soon as I put my legs in I could feel that the legs of this suit were completely enclosed and so where the sleeves. It made it impossible for me to use my hands and left me with just paws. I was really turning into a puppy. Then as I felt Goddess Kay zippering up the ass section of the suit I felt something get inserted into my ass again.

“Do you have a full length mirror in your bedroom puppy” Goddess asked me.

I responded with “Arf Arf Arf!” and she grabbed the leash and led me into the bedroom. Looking in the mirror I saw myself in the suit that Goddess had for me and then I noticed something at the ass end of my suit. I shook my ass and noticed that the tail moved. I noticed that it was part of the suit and figured that the plug must be attached to it.

I thought I saw some flashes and turned my head to see Goddess Kay standing there taking pictures of me. She ordered me into several different positions such as begging, lying down, rolling over, sitting and shaking hands. Then she brought in her slave girl and started taking pictures of her. There were pictures of the slave girl kneeling, licking Goddess’ boots, with her face buried in Goddess’ pussy and ass and one of this woman with her whole hand stuck inside her wet pussy.

After Goddess Kay took those pictures she took a few of the slave girl and I together. Goddess then made sure that her slave girl and I were all zippered up so that nothing was exposed and we led us out of the bedroom and I noticed her grab something on the way.

“It’s now time to take you both to your new home” Goddess Kay said to us both. Then, clutching both leashes she walked us to the door and we left my house never to return. I was now going to be living with my Goddess at her home. The trip to her home in Toronto Ontario Canada was going to be at least a 12 hour drive if we went straight through.

Goddess Kay led both myself and her slave girl out of my house and to her van. As we walked up to it, well Goddess and her slave girl walked and I crawled, the side door of the van slid open and another woman dressed in a latex body suit stepped out. This woman’s body suit was purple and she kneeled and bowed as Goddess Kay approached.

“It’s time to go home slaves” Goddess Kay stated pretty matter-of-factly and ordered both myself and her slave girl into the van. As I crawled in I saw a cage with an open door and I instinctively went inside of it and laid down. After I entered Goddess and her slave girl did too. Goddess seamed pleased that I went into the cage on my own.

“Good puppy” Goddess told me and she closed the door to the cage. I then saw her and her slave girl sit in a seat and the woman that met us outside the van then closed the door and got into the drive’s seat and we were off to start a new life together. I so content in my new role that I wasn’t even worried about my old life. I didn’t care about my job or my house. None of that mattered to me anymore. Goddess Kay was my life now and that’s the way it should be.