The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Slave

Chapter 5 — Road Trip to Canada

I was hoping that we would just drive straight through to Toronto but I soon realized that that wasn’t going to happen. I noticed that we were pulling into a driveway. In my current state I wasn’t fully capable of telling time or recognizing the passage of time I still got a feeling that not nearly enough time had passed to get to Canada. The van came to a stop and the woman that was drive got out and opened the side door. She then dropped to her knees and bowed as Goddess Kay stepped out of the van. She opened my cage and grabbed my leash and said “Heal” and I did. She then looked at her slave girls and said “You two may have some fun together but you are not allowed to orgasm.”

Both of the girls in unison said “Yes Goddess. Thank You.” As soon as the driver climbed back into the van Goddess Kay closed the door and Goddess started walking me towards the door of the house. To say that I had no idea what was happening was an understatement but I trust my Goddess explicitly. What ever her plans are I was along for the ride. Goddess knocked on the door and a very pretty woman answered and she was completely naked. As soon as she saw Goddess Kay she fell to her knees and bowed her head. Goddess Kay led me right past her and then told her to close the door and crawl to her.

“Have you done as I told you slut” Goddess asked this woman.

“Yes Goddess” she responded humbly.

“Good little slut” Goddess said then told here to go out to the van and pleasure the two women inside.

Without any hesitation she stood up and ran to the van and climbed in. Goddess Kay then led me towards a room in the back of the house. It turned out to be a bedroom and inside there were three naked women all tied up and gagged. Goddess Kay took one look at them and laughed.

There was one woman tied to a bed on her back. There was another woman tied to a chair with her legs spread wide and tied to the legs of the chair. There was on bent over the footboard of the bed with her feet tied to the legs of the bed, a rope wrapped around her chest and tied to the footboard and her arms were tied behind her back and then the rope was secured to the ceiling.

Goddess Kay looked at me and said “You’re going to lick these women and fuck them. Well most of them anyway.”

Goddess Kay then pulled out a bubble ended dildo that had a bit of a raised ridge in the center and waved it in front of me. She then removed the muzzle of my hood and shoved one end of in my mouth.

“Get it nice and wet slave” She said. After about a minute of bobbing it in and out of my mouth she took it and walked over to the woman tied to the chair. I wish that I could say what I saw next shocked me but it didn’t. Goddess Kay took the end of the dildo that I had just lubricated and inserted it into the woman’s pussy. She then added some kind of harness that seemed to hold the dildo in place using the ridge.

“Now you need to lubricate the other end” Goddess told me and I did. I started bobbing up and down on this dildo. Once Goddess Kay was happy with the level of lubrication she to me to stop and stand up.

“Now turn around and back up” Goddess ordered. She then unzipped the ass of my suit and removed the tail plug. “Now sit down and I will guide this into you.”

Questioning the orders of my Goddess was out of the question so I did exactly as she instructed and felt the dildo penetrate my virgin ass. She ordered me to move my ass up and down in it and once again I did. It was then that I felt a slight tingling in my ass. The dildo obviously had a vibration feature to it and Goddess just turned it on. I could feel the woman squirming even more right now but I ordered to not the dildo come out of my ass. The vibration was driving me nuts and it felt like it driving this woman towards an orgasm. I finally heard this woman scream into her gag in orgasm. She was shaking like it was one of her most powerful orgasms ever.

“Ok slave now get back on all fours like the puppy that you are” Goddess ordered. As soon as I did Goddess pulled the dildo out of this woman’s pussy and then shoved it in my mouth. “Clean off her juices slave” I get ordered so I comply. “Now clean her pussy puppy” demands my Goddess so I crawl over to the bound woman and buried my face in her pussy and started licking until I cleaned it to Goddess Kay’s standards.

Goddess Kay then unzipped the crotch zipper of my suit and reinserted the plug in my ass and zipped that zipper back up.

“Now I want you to start out by licking this woman’s ass” Goddess Kay ordered referring to the woman bent over the bed. I crawled over a buried my face in the crack of her ass and was licking my tongue raw. She was squirming but I had to obey the orders of my Goddess.

“Get that cock hard slave” Goddess Kay said and my cock stiffened at her words. I didn’t even have to think about it. I was just continuing to lick this woman’s ass until I was told to stop. After some time had passed I heard my Goddess tell me to stop licking her ass and mount her doggy style and fuck her until she orgasms twice but I wasn’t allowed to cum at all. I mounted her and started fucking her like the dog that I have become. While I was fucking this woman I could see the face of the woman on the bed and I saw pure fear in her eyes. I had no idea what was going to happen next but it looked like she had an idea.

The woman on the bed had tears running down his face and I saw Goddess Kay walk over to her and smile. “Don’t cry sweetie” Goddess Kay said to her. “My pup will be with you soon. You will be let go about 6 hours after we leave but I have a feeling that I’ll be seeing you again.” At that point Goddess rubbed this woman’s pussy and then put her hand to my mouth and instinctively I just started licking her hand clean of this woman’s juice.

I started to feel the woman that I was fucking getting close to her first orgasm but it seamed like she was trying to hold back. It wasn’t long though until she gave in and had her first orgasm but I needed to give her two. I kept going and sped up to try to get her that second orgasm as quickly as I could. I have no idea how long had passed but she had her second orgasm and I stopped fucking her and dismounted. Back on all fours I saw fluid running down her legs and a large wet spot on the floor.

“Well slave clean the bitch up” Goddess instructed. I licked all up her legs and then her pussy until I cleaned her up completely. “Now it’s time for to fuck this one puppy” I was instructed and saw Goddess Kay pointing to the one on the bed. That woman started to shake her head and struggle as I followed my orders. “I want you to fuck this one hard and this time I will let you cum.”

Once I heard that I smiled and climbed onto the bed and penetrated her. Goddess Kay then told me that once I was ready to cum I was to pull out and cum on this woman’s face. I could this woman struggling and crying. There was a look in her eyes but I wasn’t allowed to think for myself. I had to do this because it was what my Goddess wanted. It didn’t take too long for me to be on the verge of cumming so I pulled out and shot my cum all over this woman’s face which caused Goddess Kay to laugh.

“Back on the floor puppy” Goddess Kay ordered and I jumped down to the floor. She then pointed to her feet and I started licking then to thank her and she started to pet me. “You did really good puppy. You are very obedient.” Then she had me stop licking her shoes and put the muzzle back on my hood. I then saw her put a CD into a CD player that was in the room and hit play. She then zippered up the crotch of my suit sealing my cock back inside. There was a very quiet music playing and Goddess led me out of the room and then back out to the van.

This time the woman who was doing the driving didn’t meet us or even open the door. When Goddess Kay opened the door I say that the naked woman from inside was on her back. The driver was on her face and the woman that was with Goddess Kay at my place was eating this woman’s pussy. All three women seemed to be in absolute bliss right now but also sexually frustrated since they weren’t allowed to cum.

“Ok you sluts it’s time to stop” said Goddess Kay.

As soon as Goddess Kay spoke all three women stopped what they were doing. “I’m done with those women inside but do not go into that room for at least 12 hours.” Goddess Kay informed the woman from the house. “They will be well on there own way to a life in my service just like you by then.” Then the naked woman climbed out of the van and kissed Goddess Kay’s feet. After that she was sent back into the house and I was told to get in the van. I crawled into my cage and the door was closed. Once I was inside the driver climbed out and got into the driver’s seat and we were off again.

I had no idea what else Goddess Kay had planned for this trip but I couldn’t worry about. Goddess will do whatever she wants and I will follow her.

Shortly after restarting our trip I heard my Goddess say “Sleep for you Goddess Puppy” and I went instantly back into trance. I don’t know how long I was under for but I was brought out of trance and noticed that we were parked again. I was still inside my cage and I saw Goddess Kay and the two women getting out of the van. I stayed in my cage for a while and then the door slid open and a woman dressed in a puppy hood and a pink body suit with a tail. Other then color it looked just like mine.

“Only one more stop before the border slaves” Goddess Kay told us. “Bringing you across like this isn’t going to work. I have slaves that work at a dock at Lake Ontario and a few that work Customs on both sides. I’ll be picking you up on the Canadian side of the border.”

Goddess Kay then opened the door to my cage and told the new puppy to get in. This was a tight fit but there was just enough room for the two of us. I have no idea how long the drive was to the dock but we finally arrived and drove right into a warehouse on the dock. We came to a stop and the driver once again opened the door for Goddess and fell to her knees and bowed. Goddess stepped out and took the latex clad women with her. Then she came back for us two puppies and opened the cage. We crawled put and she attached a leash to each of us. She then led us towards a crate which had cages inside. I noticed that the two women were in separate cages and that there were two smaller cages left. She led us over and put us each into one of the cages and then we were closed in. I could feel us being lifted and figured we were being loaded onboard the ship.

With no realization of time I’m not sure how long we were crated up like this before the crate was reopened but I was happy when it was. Goddess Kay standing in all of her glory was the fist thing I saw when the crate was opened. She let us all out of our cages and we lined up to kiss her feet. She then put us all in the van with the female puppy and I back in our cage.

“We’re about 2 hours from home right now” Goddess told us. “Once we get home then you will each be fitted with your permanent collars. These will have your new name on them. I couldn’t wait until we got home.

Some time went by and we pulled into Goddess Kay’s driveway and right into a garage. We were let out of the van and Goddess Kay turned the leash of the latex clad slave girl over to the drive with very specific orders. “Take this slut to my chambers and secure her to the bed face up. Put the vibrating dildo into her pussy and turn it to it’s highest setting.”

“Yes Goddess” was the driver’s response.

“You’re not allowed to cum or push the vibrator out slut” Goddess said to the slave girl.

“Yes Goddess” was her response and they both walked away.

Goddess Kay then led the female puppy and I into her basement and put us in a large cage together. After that she just left and turned out the light. We were left in the dark and cuddled up with each other as we listened to the soft music that was playing for us in the basement.