The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Slave

CHAPTER 3 — Programming Continues

I called my boss and told him that I was sick and that I wasn’t going to be able to make it into work. This caught him by surprise because I never called in sick. He gave me the benefit of the doubt so now I had the day off.

I laid back down on my bed still covered in the cum from last night and put my head phones on. I went back to Goddess Kay’s website and found my next lesson. The title of my next lesson, number four, was titled “Hypnosis Addiction”. I typed in my password and the file started to play instantly. As soon as I heard the voice of my Goddess I was instantly in trance. I stopped paying attention to file sizes and download times because none of that mattered to me anymore. All that seemed to matter was finishing my brainwashing and enslavement so that I could make my Goddess happy.

The other files where titled:

5) Complete Mind Erase This file would wipe my mind clean of everything except Goddess Kay’s programming

6) Total Enslavement for Life This file puts a memory into my mind that I have always been just a slave and have never been anything else.

7) The Duties of a slave This file trains me as to what my job will be as Goddess Kay’s slave

8) slave positions This file will train me in the different positions that I would have to put my body into upon command.

9) Female Supremacy This file makes me see the truth about Women being Superior to males

10) Part 1 of Permanent Triggers This file is the start of the permanent triggers that will be programmed into me for my life of service.

11) Part 2 of Permanent Triggers

12) Part 3 of Permanent Triggers This file finishes off all the triggers that Goddess Kay needs in me.

13-15) These are Test files. These files run me through a series of tests to make sure that all the programming is working so far.

16) Worship thine Goddess. This file turns my devotion to Goddess Kay into a religion.

17—19) These files don’t have any names or descriptions. The reason for that I have no idea.

20) Until Death do Us Part This file makes me want to marry my Goddess. It instills in me the desire to do ANYTHING for the change to marry Goddess Kay.

I spent the next 29 hours straight listening to all of these files. After the last file finished and I opened my eyes I could see my Goddess looking at me from the computer. I rolled off the bed, fell to my knees and bowed my head before my Goddess.

“You have done well my slave” She said. “You will be a fine addition to my collection. Now you need to be ready for me because I will be there tomorrow night to pick you up. Your new life will officially start then.”

“Yes Goddess” I responded. “I will be ready for you.”

“I know you will be slave.” My Goddess told me. “You are already so obedient. You are now mine forever. Until tomorrow slave.”

When I looked up she was gone. I then took a shower to get all the dried cum off of me, which by the way, is tough when it over two days old. I then ran out to get a hair cut so that I could look extra good when my Goddess came to see me.

When I got home I immediately removed all of my clothes because I was only allowed to where clothes in public. I still had about 18 hours until Goddess Kay would arrive so I went back to her website so that I could see what else was there. Under her “What’s New” section I saw a picture of Katie holding a sign that said “I am Goddess Kay’s little Lesbian whore and slut” and a picture of me holding a sign that said “I am Goddess Kay’s Property”. She had also published the Emails that I had sent her.

Reading on I saw that Goddess Kay explained that her two new slaves were once dating. She also had a few video here too so I decided to watch them. The first one was of me jerking off while proclaiming my love and servitude to my Goddess. The next one was Katie fingering herself and squeezing her nipples. She was declaring herself a lesbian slut for Goddess Kay and then after she orgasmed she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked all of her juices off. We both looked like were completely happy and content.

I couldn’t help but be aroused by what I was seeing. At the bottom of the page were two more pictures. One was of a cage that had a sign hanging on it which read “slave mark” and the caption under the picture read “my slave’s new living quarters”. The next picture was of a large bed and the caption under that read “Where my new lesbian slut will be working”. By now I new not to question the wisdom of Goddess Kay because she knows what’s best for Katie and I.