The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunter: slave of Dr. Peel.

By The Slaver & Hunter. c. Wolfe.

2. A friend in Need.

The night was cold and dark there was no moon in the cloudy night sky. A figure clocked in a dark covering moved through the shadows at the edges of light from the lights around the sides of the collage quad. The figure makes it to a mail-box in a dark corner, from inside it’s covering the figure pulls out a envelop a part of the name and address can be seen: Seaman Theo. Reagan Naval Base. The rest of the address is covered by the figure’s hand: it drops the envelop into the mail-box and is quickly swallowed up by the darkness again as it moves from the quad.

Seaman Theo walked down the ship’s gang-plank, pass security and out the Naval Base for the last time, he was now no longer a sailor but unemployed and with very little money in the bank he had to find something quick. A short time later Theo was sitting on a low wall, finishing his last cigarette and large big Mac meal. Theo blows out a cloud of smoke and pulled out the letter he had received three weeks ago. Theo drew on his cigarette and started to read again the letter.

Theo. Some sort of weird shit is going on at the collage here. People are disappearing; acting strange or just plain scared. I think it has something to do with a guy named Dr. Peel, I don’t know how or why but a few weeks ago I heard bits of a conversation between Peel and two other guys. It went something along these lines. ‘…Well, my slaves… the next batch of cum… Yes Master we’re…soon I will start the harvesting of the jocks of this college…’ Come quick I need help. Hunter. Said the letter. Theo finished reading the letter; folded it up and placed it in a pocket. Theo knew the first time he read the letter that it was not from Hunter. The money and job matters would have to wait; Hunter was in trouble and he had to help his friend. By the time Theo had bought his ticket at the grey hound bus terminal it was dark and cold. Theo climbed onto the bus found his seat and sat down; it was a long journey to Hunter’s apartment near the collage.

At about the same time in an older part of the collage: the old Men’s rooms on the edge of woodland bordering the North-east side of the college campus former Coach Hunter was busy working the Glory-hole in the wall of the last but one cubical. He had seemed to have taken to the second lot of training Peel had given him without any trouble. Over the last few weeks word had get around about Hunter and his great blow-jobs at this glory-hole. Nobody knew that it was Hunter serving at the hole; he was naked while he sucked cock but wore a rubber gimp mask. Many people had seen the changes in Hunter and had put 2+2 together and without knowing it they had worked out that the kneeling, naked, gimp hooded figure serving the Glory-hole was Hunter.

The latest John that Hunter was about to serve was not one of the male students from the Collage; it was an off duty patrolman, who looked the other way about the Glory-hole as long as he got his rocks served three times a week and could pick up some of the other customers to arrest and book. Peel was not happy about this, so tonight was going to be the patrolman’s last free blow-job. The patrolman swaggers into the Men’s room and straight up to the Glory-hole, he dropped his uniforms pants and shorts, freeing his already hard member. It stuck straight out in front of him the Patrolman thrust his cock into the hole. On the other side of the wall Hunter pulled the patrolman’s balls completely through the glory-hole and snapped a thick metal clamp around them, making it impossible for the patrolman to pull out. “Hay, what the fucks going on here!” The Guy yells.

Suddenly the patrolman felt the tip of his cock engulfed by Hunter’s hot wet mouth. His tongue slowly circled the head of the patrolman’s cock, in moments the patrolman was lost in the sensations Hunter’s mouth was providing. As a matter of fact, the patrolman was getting harder and hornier than Hunter had ever made him before! The patrolman cannot hold back for long, he comes with a sudden explosion into Hunter’s mouth. The patrolman was still in the afterglow of the blow-job from Hunter that he did not notice Peel enter the cubical behind him. Before the patrolman could react Peel pulled a Taser out of his pants pocket and zapped the patrolman for a few seconds, not long enough to knock him out, with his other hand Peel forced a bottle of Poppers up the Patrolman’s nose. After the Taser and the Poppers the guy was out of it.

“It’s time you paid for all those ‘free’ blow-jobs you’ve had over the past months!” Said Peel the patrolman did not reply drew run out one side of his mouth; Peel ripped it away he then reached over to the glory hole and knocked twice on the wooden wall. The restraining clamp around the patrolman’s ball-sacks was removed, allowing Peel to pull the zonked out patrolman out of the hole; and bend him over so that his mouth was in front of the Glory-hole. Hunter pushed his own large erection through the hole, Hunter’s cock was now free of the leather cock and ball harness; some heavy duty solvent on the straps had released them but there were deep purple groves in his cock where the harness had bit into Hunter’s cock as it swelled in size, his ball were five time their normal size. “Ok arse-hole it’s payback time, suck that cock!” Said Peel as his hands gripped the patrolman’s head.

The patrolman opens his mouth and Peel guides Hunter’s big throbbing member inside the guy’s open mouth. In his dazed state the patrolman thinks that he can buy time and escape by cooperating. It totally disgusts the patrolman as he swirls his tongue around the head of Hunter’s cock, tasting his pre cum. The patrolman slurps and slurps as he tries to take as much of Hunter’s big dick inside his mouth. Soon he feels Hunter pushing more and more of his dick in, the patrolman tried to pull away but Peel’s hands still gripped the guy’s head holding him in place on Hunter’s member. The patrolman braced himself as Hunter pushed his erect cock into and down his throat, the patrolman gaged violently. Peel tightened his grip and smiled triumphantly as Hunter continues to fuck the patrolman’s mouth savagely.

Suddenly, Hunter let out a loud roar Peel held the patrolman’s head still. Hunter shoots rope after rope of his cum into the patrolman. The patrolman works very hard to swallow every drop of the disgusting tasting fluid and he managed to swallow it all. Peel pats the back of the patrolman’s head. “That was a good start, now you’re really gonna get going with sucking cock!” The patrolman groaned, or try to Hunter’s cock was still buried in his mouth. Within the period of the next three hour, Hunter comes many times completely draining his cum-sacks into the patrolman’s mouth, all the time Peel whispered in the patrolman’s ear, without knowing it the patrolman was become an expert in the art of cocksucking. Peel looked at the patrolman and knew that he had learned how to suck cock, Peel knew that this knowledge and trigger words would stay buried deep in the patrolman’s subconscious until he was needed or activated. Peel let go of the patrolman; he fell unconscious onto the floor; Peel then left a few seconds later Hunter walked into the cubical he quickly stripped the guy naked; and then let a steady stream of his piss pour down on the now naked guy on the floor. Hunter finished quickly and left taking the patrolman clothes with him.

Hunter woke up and turned his head sun was pouring in through the windows he rubbed his eyes swung his legs over the side of the bed, and stood up he looked down at his cock. The leather cock and ball harness was back in place, already the leather rings were firmly in place along the length of the shaft of Hunter’s cock, again the vibrating metal protuberance on the underside of the harness was stimulating Hunter’s cock, and again the tight rings of the harness were keeping him from Cumming. On the floor by the bed was the patrolman’s uniform in a pile, Hunter briefly looked at the pile of clothes, then shock his head as if to clear it and walked away from the bed? Hunter padded naked out of his bedroom into the main room of his small apartment. Against the far wall of the room next to Hunter’s T.V/ D.V.D player and Stereo was a high-backed wooden chair, in which was the bound, gagged and naked figure of Stephen the plastic C.B device encased his cock had been removed, his ball sacs were the size of small grapefruit.

A two-inch thick tube had been inserted into the piss-slit of Stephen’s erect swollen manhood: the sizable tube had been forced deep into the jock’s reproductive system it was now near Stephen’s seminal ducts. The other end of the tube was affixes too a large cylindrical machine. Standing next to the machine was Peel watching as the machine continually milked Stephen’s cock: as it slowly and painfully draining the cum from the jock’s cock. Stephen moans into the gag in his mouth. Hunter takes no notice of what’s happening in the room: he moved through the room as if he is the only one in the room. Stephen’s cries get louder as the machine continued to milk his cock, Hunter just padded out into the kitchen to get some juice.

The grey hound bus pulled to a stop, Theo and the last few people on the bus disembarked. Theo lit a cigarette blow out of puff of smoke and started on his way to Hunter’s apartment; unseen by Theo and the other people from the bus a rubber-clad figure in a parked car watch them, it started the car and followed Theo as he moved off. By the time Theo reached Hunter’s apartment he was hot, tiered and piss off; last night it had seen a good idea to come here as Hunter seemed to be in trouble. But now, the whole campus seemed to be completely normal. Theo knocked on Hunter’s door; from inside he thought he heard loud moaning noises. The sounds stopped suddenly, a few minutes later the door opened and there stood Hunter dress in a pair of white shorts, a T-shirt, trainers and a base-ball cap. He was surprised to see Theo. “What are you doing here, sudden you be at sea somewhere!” He snapped showing no sign of friendliness for his life-long friend. Theo was a taken a back; something was very wrong here. He walked into the apartment closing the door behind him. From across the road the rubber-clad figure watched.

Apart from Theo and Hunter the main room of the apartment was empty, but for the two of them. The bedroom door was closed. Hunter just stood looked at his friend with a far off look on his face. “Well, I received a letter from you saying that there was some wearied shit going on and that you were in trouble.” Theo said as he moved further into the room: something was very wrong here he thought. “Here read the letter for yourself.” Theo said holding out the letter to Hunter; who took the letter opened it and read it. As he read the letter a confused look crossed his face: like long buried memories were trying to break to the surface. Hunter finished reading the letter and handed it back to Theo. “I..he..the cum-slave must serve master I…must.” Hunter stuttered a look of pain on his face; he let out a loud cry and fell unconscious to the floor. Theo ran over to Hunter and bent down to check that he was O.K; he rolled Hunter onto his back, slowly he started to come round.

“Peel that basted; he fucking did something to me made me do unspeakable thing, suck guy’s cocks. The fucker needs to have his arse kicked big time. He controls other guys as well he’s got to be stopped!” Said Hunter in a low whisper, Theo nodded his head. “Can you remember anything else, like the other people he controls or how he controls you?” Hunter shook his head, “No it’s all just a blur. Sorry.” In the bedroom Peel could hear everything that was going on in the next room. When Theo had turned up Peel had ordered Hunter to help him to move the totally empty Stephen and the milking machine into the bedroom. Looking at unconscious Stephen on the bed Peel pulled a cloth from his pocket and turned back to the door.

Hunter was still on the floor, but now he was sitting up, Theo stood looking down at his friend; his back was to the bedroom door Hunter’s head was turned slightly so he could not see the door. Peel quietly opened the bedroom door and slipped out into the main room cloth in hand. He sneaked up behind Theo and clamped the cloth over Theo’s nose and mouth. Theo put up a great fight but the drugs on the cloth worked quickly, in seconds Theo was unconscious in Peel’s arms; Peel dropped Theo on the floor and moved quickly over to Hunter. Hunter tried to get to his feet and flee; but in one quick move Peel clamped the cloth over his mouth and nose, Hunter soon joined his friend in an unconscious heap on the floor. Peel pulled out his mobile and made a call.

Peel sat at his desk in his lab he had just finished reading the letter Theo had received; to Peel’s mind the letter had been sent by Hunter (he knew nothing of the rubber-clad figure.) Peel stood up and walked round his desk, in one of the cabinets having just been reprogramed was the naked figure of Stephen. Peel looked down at the floor in front of his desk; Hunter lay there encased in a tight rubber suit a ball-gag in his mouth. Peel turned as someone came into the lab; it was the rubber encased Darren. “Is everything ready in the warehouse?” Peel asked, Darren just nodded turned and left the room.

The suit Hunter wore was the same as that worn by Peel’s other slaves/cum cows, but Hunter’s suit had thin rods in the legs which could be removed, which spread his legs wide apart. Hunter’s arse-hole could be seen through an open flap in the suit. Peel walked nearer to Hunter. As he did so, he picked up a bottle of lube. Peel put lube onto one of his hands, and all over an arm. Then he walked over to Hunter’s spread legs, which gave him easy access to Hunter’s arse. “You’ve resisted me and my training again, but also you have been talking to your friend. Well there is nothing for it but to punish you and use you to teach Theo not to sick his nose where it’s not wanted. I was saving your arse for the football and swimming/diving teams on Pro Night, but now you and your friend leave me no choice. Said Peel pulling Hunter onto all fours, and patting his arse-cheeks, suddenly Peel thrust two of his lubed fingers into Hunter’s arse, and started to work them in deeply. Hunter let out a loud moan which was muffled by the gag in his mouth, and tried to pull back off the invading fingers.

Peel took no notice he just pushed in another finger causing even louder moans, a fourth finger quickly followed. Peel worked his four fingers in, and out of Hunter’s arse. After a short time of thrusting, Peel tucked his thumb underneath his fingers, and slammed his whole fist into Hunter’s virgin butt. Hunter let out a loud cry, as he felt his arse stretch as Peel’s fist penetrated him. Then Hunter felt his arse-hole snapped shut around Peel’s wrist, firmly lodging Peel’s fist in his butt. Peel then punched fucked Hunter’s arse. With each thrust he managed to push more and more of his arm into Hunter’s arse. He pushed his arm into Hunter, until it was past his elbow. Then he pulled his arm out, till only his fist was in. Then without warning, Peel thrust his whole arm back in. Causing Hunter to let out a loud howl, and passed out. Peel pulled his arm out completely. He cleaned up his fist and arm, unbound Hunter, and then he dragged over to one of the cabinet. It wasn’t long before Hunter’s eyelids started to flutter spasmodically, as more intents retraining bombarded his brain.

Theo groaned and opened his eyes his head felt like some guy was trying to get out the back of it with a power drill; he briefly wandered what the drug on the cloth was that was used to knock him out. Still lying on the floor Theo could see that Hunter was not in the room; he sat up and lent against the wall behind him as he moved his head started to spin and he thought he was going to through up; but the feeling vanished once he stopped moving. Theo then noticed the folded piece of paper on the floor where he had last seen Hunter standing before the attack. Theo picked up the paper, opened it and read what was inside.

DICKHEAD. YOUR FRIEND IS NOW MY GUEST. I WANT YOU BOTH TO MEET ME, SO THEO BE AT THE OLD DISUSED WAREHOUSE ON THE FAR NORTHWEST SIDE OF CAMPUS AT 1 A.M OR YOUR FRIEND WILL BE SORRY.

The note was printed and unsigned but Theo knew that it was from Peel; he was still wearing his clothes but on the floor near the bed where Hunter’s clothes, in a pile. Theo stood slowly up and looked at the clock on the wall over the top of Hunter’s bed. 12:39 A.M it read. On seeing the time Theo realised that he had been out cold for over seven hours; Theo left the room quickly he did not have much time to get to the warehouse before something nasty would happen to Hunter thought Theo. Theo reached the warehouse finally he looked at his watch, 12:57 it said. Theo let out the breath he had seemed to have been holding; he grabbed the door handle pulled the door open and entered the building. He walked through a small passage and came to another door.

Theo opened the door and went through the door. In front of Theo was Hunter. Who however, were bent double, strapped to the four corners of a metal desk in the middle of the room, legs wide apart, completely naked? Hunter turned his head as much as he could to look at Theo. His eyes wide with panic, black ball gag stuck firmly in his mouth, saliva dripping out one corner. ‘Holy fuck! What the fuck is this? Hunter, is that you?’ Theo said, recognising Hunter.

‘This is fucking sick!’ said Theo turning to go. Suddenly out of nowhere Peel’s voice could be heard ‘Welcome my fine friend. As you can see, your friend Hunter is somewhat tied up at the moment. I’ve devised this little show tonight to teach both of you a lesson. To teach Hunter that he can never escape my control, and you Theo that you should not sick your nose where you shouldn’t. The door through which you entered is now locked. There is a door at the opposite end of this room; but only you Theo may go through it. You must complete a task in each room you come to. Complete all the tasks and you can free Hunter. But if you are unlucky and loose; Hunter will be violated on video which will be posted on the internet, and copies sent to his family and friends. And you Theo will become my newest mindless Cum-slave.” Peel’s voice stopped.

Theo looked around trying to see where Peel was hiding, but there was nowhere to hide apart from the desk Hunter was bound to the brightly light room was empty. Peel’s voice started up again. “Now, the key to the next room and the start of your path to freedom is buried deep within your buddy Hunter’s assholes. Now lube up well, and dive straight in. Time is ticking; I’m sure Theo that you don’t want to end up my next slave?” Peel’s voice stopped again. On the wall behind Theo a digital display showed 10.55 it started counting down. “Warning: Violations of the tasks or trying to escape will not be tolerated. This is your only warning!” This time the voice was that of Hunter; Theo briefly wondered about that.

Theo looked at the digital display: ‘Well I’m going to get us both out of this!’ He said, moving to the middle of the room by the desk, he rolled up his shirt sleeve and coated his arm and hand in a layer of thick cold lube gel. Theo got a peek at Hunter’s cock, it was now shrivelled, small and shaved bear, Theo walked up behind Hunter’s arse. ‘Sorry Hunter,’ he whispered, patting his mate on his back, just as he shoved his fist straight up Hunter’s butthole. Surprisingly Theo found it loose. Obviously Peel had worked it over a few times Theo thought; not knowing that Peel had indeed violated Hunter’s whole hours earlier.

Hunter’s hot insides clung tightly to Theo’s gelled arm and hand, squelching loudly. Theo closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip as Hunter groaned loudly. Theo was elbow deep into Hunter before he felt a small metal object; Theo pushed in deeper clasped the object and he pulled his arm out quickly, leaving Hunter shaking feebly. As Theo’s fist left him, Hunter’s arse gave a mighty ‘thwack’ sound and looked like it was gasping for air, or pleading to be filled again with a fist. Hunter was shaking and moaning into his gag as Theo ran to the door; he pushed the mini metal key into the key-hole making the door spring open. Theo gave one last look back at his friend before moving through the doorway, the door swung closed behind him.

For what seemed like hours, but wasn’t, Theo walked down and around corridor after corridor until finally he came to another door. Not stopping to think about it Theo pushed open the door and walked through; Theo found himself back in the room he had just left. Hunter was bent double, strapped to the four corners of a metal desk in the middle of the room, legs wide apart, completely naked, but this time there was someone else in the room; standing next to Hunter his hand slowly pumping Hunter’s cock was the patrolman who had been taken at the Glory-hole a few weeks ago. The patrolman still had that dazed empty look on his face he had had after Hunter had finished face-fucking him, the guy was now clad in a tight rubber copy of his patrolman’s uniform, his C.B 4000 encased cock could be seen through an open flap in the front of his rubber pants.

“Theo…help your friend out…remove that dildo…fuck him make him cum for the nice patrolman!” Peel’s voice said. “Fuck you.” Said Theo, but he still moved nearer to Hunter and the rubber-clad patrolman. As he drew nearer too Hunter and the rubber-clad patrolman Theo could see that there was the base of a dildo showing in Hunter’s arse. In his other hand the patrolman was holding his police issue gun against the side on Hunter’s head. “I really think that you should do as I say, or I will have too order my law-enforcer slave there to pull the trigger on his gun!” Came Peel’s voice, Theo did not need telling twice taking a deep breath he undid and unzipped his pants and let them fall down around his ankles; then he dropped his briefs freeing his cock. Theo managed to move nearer to Hunter. “There is a time limit so you had better get started!” Said Peel’s voice.

With one of his hands Theo fondled his ball sacs and dick. Theo’s dick twitched and stiffened in his hand. He began stroking himself faster and faster. Very slowly Theo’s handsome dick began rising heavily before him, soon it was standing stiff and straight at its full 7.5 inches. Theo’s cock shone with a light sheen of sweat and pre-cum: Theo reached forwards and pulled the dildo out of Hunter’s whole. Theo stroked Hunter’s buttocks. With one finger Theo teased Hunter’s quivering crack. Hunter gave an involuntary shiver at the unbearable sensations he was suddenly feeling. Theo situated his erection at Hunter’s orifice: “Sorry again pal!” Theo said as he thrust into Hunter in one smooth motion. There was no resistance from Hunter’s ass, it yielded easily to Theo’s erect cock. Hunter made no sound, but his face contorted in pain as Theo’s large cock slid all the way in.

With a loud moan Theo came inside Hunter, then a short time after that Hunter shot his load over the floor, down the inside of his thighs and all over the rubber gloved hand of the rubber-clad patrolman. As hunter came, the patrolman pumped Hunter’s cock even after the orgasm had stopped milking every last drop of Hunter’s cum from his cock. The rubber-clad patrolman finally let go of Hunter’s cock and removed his gun that was still pointing at Hunter’s head, he slid the gun back into its holster. Then the rubber-clad patrolman turned so his back was towards Theo and bent down. The rubber did not completely encase the patrolman his arse was free of rubber. Bent over Theo could see the patrolman’s pink rose bud cherry. “Times a ticking boy, this time the key is in the other guy’s whole!” Said Peel’s voice. “Don’t be shy get your fist in there boy you want to get yourself and Hunter out of here!”

Theo moved forwards, once again he rolled up his sleeve and coated his arm and hand in thick cold lube gel: and shoved his fist straight up the patrolman’s butthole. This time the hot insides of the rubber-clad patrolman clung tightly to Theo’s gelled arm and hand, but the whole was far more, tighter than Hunter’s was. The patrolman cried out and pleaded for Theo to stop, Theo pushed deeper into the guy, and deeper then just as Theo was going to give up he felt the key. Theo grabbed the key and pulled his fist out the guy’s whole. This time Theo did not look back he ran straight to the door on the far side of the room he pushed the metal key into the key-hole, and the door swung open even before the door was fully open Theo had pushed his way through. On the other side of the door Theo was faced with a glass wall, he turned round to move back through the door: but another glass wall slid down in front of him.

Theo turned around in a full circle he now was standing in a clear, thick glass box just large enough to hold one person. Theo hit his fists against the glass, but nothing happened. “There’s one thing you should know!” Said Peel’s voice filling the glass box. “I always cheat!” A thick white cloud of gas poured into the small space of the box. Theo’s head started to spin; his eyes poured with water his legs lost the feeling and he could not move his lungs burned as he was forced to breath in the gas. In a matter of a few seconds Theo was an unconscious heap on the floor of the glass cage. The white gas was silently pumped out the cage.

(In his lab from where he had been watching the night’s events, Dr. Peel watched as Hunter and the rubber patrolman opened the cage, and removed Theo and carried him away.)

Theo opened his eyes his arms were raised up over his head. He could feel a chill on his body so he guessed that he must be naked, he could feel something held tightly in his mouth: a ball-gag he thought. There were leather cuffs on both his wrists chains were attached to the cuffs which held his arms high above his head. Cuffs and chains on his ankles kept both his feet firmly on the concrete floor. The room he was in was brightly lit but empty; but for a T.V camera high on the wall facing Theo, its red light flashed; it was filming everything that was going on in the room. Also in the wall facing Theo was a door: suddenly it opened.

A figure moved through the door into the light of the room, and stopped. Hunter the former coach stood in front of his friend Theo, naked except for the pair of hard rubber boxing gloves on his fists. There was something not right with Hunter Theo thought, eyeing Hunter warily. Hunter’s lips curl into a sneer “You son-of-a-bitch. I’m gonna beat the fucking shit outta you. You said that you were sorry and wanted to help. But instead you work my arse over. You are a poor excuse for a human being especially the way you love sticking your fist up my whole.” (Hunter had no memory of Peel Fist-fucking his arse.) Hunter said. Hunter smiled as he walks nearer toward Theo. “OMMMMMMPHHHHH!” Theo shouts into the ball-gag. Hunter sends one of his fists into Theo’s abs. Then the other. “That’s was for the fisting.” Shouted Hunter. “BAMMMMMMMMM” Cried Theo into the gag.

Another fist lands in Theo’s gut, and another and another. “That was for fucking my arse.” Hunter said as he continued to pummel Theo, Hunter knocked Theo this way and that way screaming at him. Theo was in great pain but his cock was becoming rigid. Blows rain down on Theo’s jaw, abs, kidney shots and shots to the back of his head.(Part of Hunter’s programing was that he was to cause Theo great pain, but NOT damage him in any way.) Hunter’s beating of his former friend went on for another twenty minutes; the whole of Theo’s body was in total pain. Then Hunter looked Theo straight in the eye. “And this, you fucker, is for both the fisting and fucking my whole?” Hunter screamed at Theo as he drives his gloved fist into Theo’s unprotected balls. Ten shots later to his aching gonads Theo hung limp from the chains.

Hunter removes his boxing gloves, then the gag from Theo mouth and releases him from the chains, Theo falls to the floor. The former coach grabs the moaning Theo in a headlock. “You’re gonna pay for what you did your bastard.” Theo’s muscles bulge as he tried to get out of the headlock. As Hunter tightened his hold, Theo grimaces. “You fucking bastard, you’re going to wish you were dead!” Cried Hunter as he twists Theo’s head. Theo was in pain and danger, and knew that he cannot hold out much longer. As much as he doesn’t want to submit, Theo knows he had a better chance if he is conscious, with the sleeper hold Hunter was applied Theo was close to passing out.

“OK, OK” Theo manages to croak out “I’m sorry what do you want from me?” This was what Hunter had been waiting to hear. “OK, fucker now it’s your turn, it’s time for your pay back, time to pay. Theo didn’t understand, he had given up, what did Hunter what from him now? Hunter pushes Theo violently to the floor and moved behind him. “Whaaaa, are you going to do?” Theo yelled, a part of his mind already knew. In answer to his question Hunter ploughs his nine inch dick into Theo’s ass. A bloodcurdling scream came out of Theo’s moth as Hunter’s big cock rips into his once virgin whole. Hunter pushes deeper into his former friends arse. Theo squirms and tries to throw Hunter off his back.

Hunter reached down and grabbed hold of Theo’s ball-sacks, and squeezed them painfully. He whispers to Theo. “Wanna keep these, boy? Shut the fuck up and take it like a man. Or I might just rip them off you.” He pulls down hard. “NO! NO! Please let go!” Begged Theo, Hunter pulled harder. “I told you to shut the fuck up and take it like a man.” Snapped Hunter, Theo shut his mouth and Hunter released Theo’s aching ball-sacks. Hunter continued to pump in and out of the former jock’s ass, subconsciously training his former friend how to take cock up the arse.

Suddenly Theo felt his former friend’s body twitch and tense, Hunter’s grip on Theo tightened as he shoots his load inside Theo’s guts. Hunter pumped and pumped as his balls empty their load deep inside his former friend. “That’s the first load; maybe only another eight, or nine more to go, fucker” Laughed Hunter. After seven more loads were deposited into his ass Theo moaned, groaned and dropped onto the floor unconscious. Hunter just stood there looking down at Theo lying on the floor Hunter’s cock was dripping cum onto Theo’s head. And then just like he had done to the patrolman Hunter let a steady stream of his piss pour down onto his former friend, now naked on the floor.

To be continued: