The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunter: slave of Dr. Peel.

This Story is a Sequel to Slaves of Doctor Peel, and it is a collaboration by The Slaver & Hunter. C. Wolfe.

1. Takedown.

The night was cold and dark, even for late spring, the rain poured down making it hard to see where you were going. There was a bright flash of Lighting followed at once by a loud clap of thunder the rain came down even harder. The well-built frame of the swimming coach; Coach Hunter could be seen fighting his way through the rain; on his way across campus to his apartment. Hunter had only been outside for a few minutes but already he was soaked to his skin. But he seemed not to notice, he was lost in thought a great amount of strange shit had been going on over the last few months, and Hunter was determent to get to the bottom of what was going on; and put a stop to it.

It had all seemed to have started about three months ago: Jocks from the Football teams had started to disappear without trace, then some of the Coaches had started to act strange, one of them Coach Piszczek the Base-ball coach had started saying that he never had twin sons, in fact he denies having children at all, but he did have twin sons everyone knew that. The twin sons had just disappeared just like the Football jocks. Then players from the Baseball team started disappearing as well as the new members of the Football teams. Then about three weeks ago Coach Blaszcykowski the Football coach and Piszczek had themselves disappeared, as well as Coach Lucius the Football coach of another college.

Coach Dante had taken over for the two missing coaches. Who was also a mystery; up till he had taken over for the two missing coaches? No one knew what sport Coach Dante was a coach of, or why he was at this collage. And there were the roamers, that the three local Police officers that had gone missing yesterday were connected to what was going on here at the college. Hunter turned a corner and pushed on, the wind picked up and the rain poured down even harder. By now Hunter’s wet clothes hugged tightly his well-built body; showing every inch of his body. Hunter had reached the science block. Through the driving rain Hunter saw the wet figure of a security guard enter the build’s side door; with the guard was another figure which looked like Coach Dante; this struck Hunter as odd, why would Dante be going into the science block at the dead of night with a security guard.

Hunter moved quickly towards the side entrance of the science block, and slipped silently inside. He stood in a long corridor light shone from the over-head lights. Water dropped off his clothes making puddles on the floor. This did not feel right thought Hunter the whole building should be at this time of night should be dark and empty. He moved down the corridor his wet shoes making a loud squishing noise as he moved Hunter stopped moving, reached down and pulled off his wet shoes and socks. Leaving them on the floor he moved on down the corridor.

Hunter had swum for his country in the 2004 Olympics, but a motor crash a short time after finished his career, so he took up Coaching. In 2011 he had taken this coaching job. With no family to worry about Hunter through himself into the job. Under Hunter the swimming teams had go from strength to strength. Hunter turned a corner, and at the far end of the small corridor was a closed door, light could be seen coming from under and around the closed door. Hunter moved closer to the door. As he drew closer to the door he could just about hear some voices coming from inside the room. “…Well, my slaves...” Said a voice that Hunter was sure was that of one of those Science types; Doctor Peel he thought his name was. “…the next batch of cum…” Hunter heard Peel’s voice again; he moved closer to the door to hear even better. “…Yes Master we’re…” Hunter heard two voices together that must have been Dante and the guard Hunter thought.

Slaves, Batch of cum, Master. What the fuck is going on? Wandered Hunter, could this be connected to all the shit that’s been going on. Hunter put his ear on the door to hear even better. “…Soon we start the next season of harvesting the jocks of this college. I have byers for all of them this time. Now my slaves get this order ready for shipment, the byer is waiting…” Said Peel’s voice again, what the fucks going on thought Hunter. “…Yes Master at once….” Came the two voice reply. Hunter was so intent on hearing more of what was going on in the room that he was leaning quite heavily on the door; with a loud cracking sound the door gave way, it swung open and Hunter fell head first into the middle of the room.

Hunter scrambled to his feet; he was going to start shouting all kind of things but his voice stuck in his throat. The room was some sort of lab; not far from where Hunter now stood was a desk by the side of which stood Peel. In front of the desk was a large wooden crate; in which lay three people encased from the neck down in rubber, their heads were shaved and their mouths were gagged. Hunter thought that it would have been hard to tell which sex these figures where had it not been for the fact that each figure’s cock was hanging out a hole in the rubber incasing its body; the cocks were encased in C.B 3000.

The shocked Hunter had no way of knowing that the three bodies in the crate were the three missing police officers. Standing to one side of the crate encased in tight rubber suits were Darren and Coach Dante, their wet clothes in a pile in the corner of the Lab. Against the far wall were glass-fronted cabinets each cabinet was about the size of a phone booth. The insides of the cabinets were stuffed full of wires, tubing and electronic probes. A metal skullcap with a myriad of fine, foil like wires fanning out from its crown was connected to probes in the cabinet’s roofs. What looked like thick metal ropes were hanging down from the roofs? Beside each cabinet were large and egalitarian looking machines, thick power cables joined the cabinets at their bases. Hunter final got his voice, he started yelling and shouting at Peel that he was going to put a stop to his sick little world. Peel pulled a Taser out of a desk drew.

Peel zapped Hunter for several seconds. Hunter was paralyzed, and rendered speechless; he slumped to the floor just like a sack of shit. Peel had to work fast, he throw the Taser onto his desk and knelt beside Hunter checking that he was not dead. Peel gave Darren and Dante orders. As quick as they could Darren and Dante stripped Hunter naked, their hand gently groped Hunter’s soft uncut member, for a few seconds. Then both guys grabbed Hunter under his shoulders and dragged him over to one of the cabinets. Minutes later Hunter opened his eyes, he was now suspended inside one of the cabinets be the thick metal ropes, the skullcap was firmly attached in place on Hunter’s head, the skullcap was attached to the cabinet’s roof probes. Peel, Darren and Dante walked over to the cabinet. And looked straight at Hunter. A part from being suspended in one of the metal cabinet, he was completely naked.

Hunter tried to move, but found that he was held fast in the cabinet by the thick metal ropes. Hunter tried to cry out but found that his mouth was dry and he couldn’t utter a sound. Peel just smiled at Hunter. “I’m afraid your vocal cords won’t work, not for at least 7 hour. By the end of that time you won’t care about much one way or the other.” Hunter looked hard at Peel, who stroked the side of Hunter’s face, who flinched, Peel laughed. He grabbed hold of Hunter’s face in both hands. “My you are a fusty little fucker. Well, soon you won’t care about very much at all.” Laughing Peel letting go of Hunter’s head.

A look of evil crossed Peel face. “The cabinet you’re in is an invention of mine. In seven hours, it will turn you from an Alpha Male into whatever I want. Soon you’re only purpose in life will be to sever or be fucked.” Cam could not believe his ears. “You’re going to be mind-fucked just like all those other jock and coaches that have gone missing lately.” Said Peel, he looked at his watch. “It’s getting late, a lot to do, better get started.” Peel walked over to a wireless keypad on his desk his hands flicked across the pad. There was a hum of power and a blinding pain filled Hunter’s head, Hunter’s eyes rolled up into his head and his eyelids began fluttering spasmodically as peel’s program began to run. Hunter’s mind could not fight what was happening, so it just shut down. This was just what Peel wanted to happen, with Hunter out cold, there was nothing to stop Peel’s program lodging deep in Hunter’s brain.

Seven hours later: Hunter woke up with a splitting headache. He looked around to see where he was. He seemed to be in one of the Football team’s Locker-rooms. Hunter stood up, the room seemed to spin slightly for a moment then it stopped. Hunter was still completely naked.

Music started to play from Peel’s mobile phone, he reached over and picked it up and looked at the caller id and he laughed. He pushed his phone into a phone port, flicked a switch on the port. “What?” He barked the answer at his phone. “Please, stop it Sir.” It’s Coach Hunter the swimming coach” Came a weak voice over the speaker. “It’s been 13 hours now. And I’ve sucked every jock I could find in the Football team’s locker room. I’ve jacked off so many times that I’ve lost count, fuck I’ve started working my dick again. Please let me stop, it feels like my dicks gonna fall off.” Peel smiled thinking about how easily Coach Hunter had been mind-fucked the day before, after he had burst into Peel’s Lab, and tried to stop what Peel was doing.

After Hunter had been mind-fucked Peel had ordered Hunter to search the whole of the football team’s locker room, and suck every jock-strap he found there, while jerking off. “I want you to appreciate the smells and taste of all those jock-straps, the smells of the jocks gest you hot and bothered, and you’re gonna want to jerk off till you’re told too stop.” Peel felt his dick twitching in Darren’s mouth and he pulled Darren further onto his Cock. “Hunter, go into Coach Dante’s office and to his locker. You know what to do with the jock-strap in there!” Peel told Hunter. The phone was silent for a few minutes, as Peel’s dick twitched again in Darren’s mouth.

“I’ve found it. Oh Fuck my cock started throbbing again at the smells of Coach Dante’s jock-strap in his locker, Fuck I can’t stop jacking off.” Hunter sounded like he was in real pain “Of course you can’t stop you’ve got some time to go before you’re done.” Snapped Peel, Darren had brought Peel very close to the edge he would not last much longer. “Finish jerking yourself off Hunter.” Said Doctor Peel. “Later when you had finished doing what I’ve told you to do go to Coach Dante’s home. You know where that is?” Heavy breathing could be heard from the speakers, then come a reply. “Yes, I know where his home is.” Hunter grunted and moaned loudly, “I just shot a dry load.” Peel said nothing he switched off his phone grabbed Darren’s head with his other hand. Peel held Darren’s head firmly on his cock with his hand: let out a loud cry and shot his wad into Darren’s mouth. Darren milked ever last drop of cum from Peel’s cock. Peel let go of Darren’s head, and pulled out his mouth. He then told Darren to go and stand next to Dante, who had been in the room the whole time. Once the two men were standing next to each other Peel told the two men to prepare the next batch of cum-slaves for shipment. Both Dante and Darren just nodded and left the room. Peel looked at his watch he had a little time to go before he had to be at Dante’s apartment. Peel sat down at his desk to catch up on some work. Just then there was a knock on the Lab door; Miguel the janitor walked into the room, Peel looked up from his work. “Ah Miguel just the person!” He said, smiling at the janitor.

Sometime later Peel was standing in the lounge of Dante’s apartment, the naked Hunter stood before him. Hunter’s cock looked red and very sore, it just hung limp between his legs, and his lips were dry and cracked from all the jock-straps he had sucked. His clothes were nowhere to be seen, there were in a pile in Peel’s lab. “Do you know what you purpose in life this?” Asked Peel. “Yes, master, I am your slave and unable to resist.” Peel wondered what he could do to get back at Hunter for trying to interfere in his plans. Castrating him was out of the question, and mind-control was too good to waste on him. How could Peel get back at him?

Suddenly a brilliant idea for revenge finally came to Dr Peel. Hunter was always carrying on about he could never get dissent blowjobs; “Hunter, I want you to give me a blowjob until I come." Commanded Dr Peel “Yes, Sir." Hunter said as he fell to his knees unzipped the doctor’s fly and took out his hard cock, he started blowing Peel. Peel right at that moment so stiff, he could have won a pole vault contest without a pole. Hunter’s mouth was warm and moist, Peel let out a moan as Hunter worked on his cock. In a short time Doctor Peel was about to finally bust his nuts and came with what would seem like gallons of cum to Hunter. “Stop”, Peel panted at Hunter. “I don’t want to cum yet.” While he had been having his cock sucked Peel though it would be poetic justice to permanently make Hunter the straight swimming coach a blow job hound.

“Hunter, I command you to crave cum. You will not be able to live without cum will equal food for you. Normal food will no longer satisfy you. You will have to have multiple doses of cum to survive.....and here’s what another guy’s cum tastes like." The Doctor said as he dumped his load into Hunter’s mouth. “Swallow it, now. Cum tastes terrific to you. You will find men to suck the cum out of, by any way possible or you will have withdrawal symptoms and starve to death. The more cum you drink, the more you will need to suck cock until you’re literally blowing every young guy on the block to get the cum for your body needs. However, your own cum will not satisfy your hunger and cravings, it will make you violently ill and piss yourself. Do you understand Hunter?” Asked Doctor Peel.

Hunter’s eyes lifted up to look at the doctor: despite his heterosexual upbringing Hunter’s eyes glazed over accepting Peel’s commands willingly. “Yes, Master Peel. I must drink as much cum as I can. Cum tastes terrific to me and I must drink it to survive, I will get it by any means possible." Hunter replied his mind now nearly fully under Peel’s control. “Also, from this moment on you will never be interested in women again, not even your girlfriends." Peel commanded his slave. “You will only be interested in men, giving them blow jobs and drink their cum.” Hunter tried to fight Peel as he continued to take control of his mind. “Now slave, tell me your new primary directives in life." Peel commanded. Hunter responded at once. “I must recruit men and give them blow jobs and drink there cum, master. I will never be interested in women again, not even my girlfriends.” Hunter’s eyes spunk into deep hypnotic trance, as he came under Peel’s full control. Peel chuckled with evil glee as now his new hypno-homo cum-addict was ready to complete his new mission in life. “And your first load will be that of the captain of the diving team: Stephen!” Peel told Hunter as he handed Hunter a pair of tight yellow trunks.

Later that night the Locker-rooms of the college pool were now quiet and empty: training and practice were now over. All those who had attended noticed and commented on the fact that for the whole time of training Hunter’s mind was not on the job at hand; and several of the team had seen him looking longingly at the bulge in the diving captain’s trunks. The quiet of the empty locker-room was broken as Stephen came into the room, water dripping from his tight trim 6′1″ body. Like all the members of the swimming and diving teams his hair was cropped short. He had already stripped off his tight trunks on his way from the pool. He made his way to his locker, as he past the bench running down the middle of the two rows of lockers Stephen noticed some coils of rope and a roll of duct tape on the bench. Thinking nothing of it Stephen opened his locker and started too take out his clothes.

Stephen heard a sound behind him: before he could turn round to see what the sound was arms grabbed Stephen in a tight Sleeper-hold from behind. Stephen tried to break free of the hold, but the attacker was too strong. Hunter increased the presser of the Sleeper-hold on Stephen, a great hissing blackness filled his head; he dropped the trunks from his hand his body went limp, and darkness swallowed Stephen’s mind. Hunter dragged Stephen over to the bench and laid him on it, spreading his leg out slightly. Then quickly Hunter bound Stephen’s arm and legs tightly to the bench. Then he went to Stephen’s locker and pulled out one of his socks; which he pushed into Stephen’s mouth and then he rapped tape around Stephen’s head holding the sock in his mouth. Hunter then stood looking down at Stephen waiting for him to come round. After some time Stephen moaned and started to come round.

Stephen’s eyes opened wide in surprise as he saw Hunter staring down at him; the look of surprise on his face turned to one of horror and shock as Stephen realised the he was naked, and bound and gagged to a bench in the middle of the locker-room. And that strange look of Hunter’s face was also freighting. The Coach moved nearer to Stephen, and leached out.

Hunter stroked Stephen’s cock, his own penis bulging in his tight yellow trunks. Hunter kept stroking Stephen’s penis over and over again. Stephen twisted and struggled against the bonds tying him to the bench, crying into the sock gagging his mouth. Hunter stopped stroking Stephen’s cock; he then grabbed tight hold of it and began to jerk it violently. More muffled cries came from the bound Stephen, for several minutes Hunter continued to violently jerk the cock in his hand. Then he let go of Stephen’s cock: Hunter then spread out fully Stephen’s legs and took Stephen’s now hard and erect penis fully into his mouth. He rammed it all the way down his throat, holding it there for several seconds before sliding up and down it. The former ladies’ man, now sucked cock better than any lady could was doing so because under his hypnotic trance Stephen was doing all the things his girlfriends did to him while giving him a blow-job.

Now programmed to drink men’s semen, Hunter wanted to make certain that he got all this man could give, and more. Hunter stroked Stephen’s full balls, while he run his tongue around the penis’s thick staff and throbbing head. Hunter knew, no sensed that it wouldn’t be long before the bound Stephen erupted. Hunter kept up a very lustful pace on the poor bound Stephen, first hunter fingered beneath the sac and then caressing each ball with his fingers. The muffled cries of protest from Stephen had slowly faded out, to be replaced with muffled moans of lust; his toes were doing a dance of ecstasy. All the while Hunter was working on Stephen’s erect cock; he was creating more sucking pressure on Stephen’s organ.

With uncanny timing, (not really, Doctor Peel had seen to it) Miguel the janitor walked into the locker area. He was given quite a show he pulled out his cell phone and started taking photos and video clips. Suddenly, Hunter felt the hot cock in his mouth become even harder. It started to vibrate which meant only one thing. Stephen started bucking his bond body and hips like crazy, the best he could. Hunter held his head in place on Stephen’s penis, keeping his lips fixed on the swimming jock’s piss slit. The janitor just continued to stare aghast at the scene still holding his cell phone and taking photos.

As Hunter worked over the cock in his mouth, he worked Stephen’s penis to near orgasm. As the first waves of sticky cum poured into his mouth, Hunter accepted the jism that was spilling into his mouth. After Hunter had drained every last drop of cum from Stephen’s cock, he pulled off of Stephen’s cock and started licking up every bit of cum that had leaked out of his mouth. Miguel the janitor caught a cell-phone video of the cum shot into Hunter’s mouth. It would be used in the blackmail, utter humiliation and disgrace of Coach Hunter by Doctor Peel should he break free of Peel’s control. Within a few minutes or so, Hunter had licked up every drop. Stephen lay moaning onto his gag on the bench in the middle of the locker room. “Fucking perv.” Cried Miguel dropping his cell-phone.

Hunter swung round at the sound of Miguel’s voice he had been so intent on draining Stephen of his load that he had not heard Miguel enter the room. Instantly Hunter’s eyes fell on Miguel’s crouch, a bulge was starting to appear. Without warning Hunter bounced on Miguel and applied a tight Sleeper-hold; Miguel went limp in his arms quickly. Hunter dragged Miguel over to the bench; he quickly stripped Miguel of all his clothes. Hunter placed the naked Miguel on the bench so he and Stephen were head to head. Hunter gagged Miguel with one of his own socks, and then bound him tightly to the bench. Hunter had just finished bounding Miguel to the bench; when he started to come round.

This time Hunter wasted no time he dived straight onto Miguel’s cock, and set to work draining it of all of its cum. Miguel bucked and pulled on the bond holding him screaming into the sock gag as Hunter’s mouth milked his cock bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. Miguel did not stand a chance, not being laid for weeks Miguel blows his load in a very short time. Hunter raised his head from Miguel’s spent cock, and he moved back over to Stephen. Once again Hunter fingered beneath Stephen’s sac and caressed each of his balls with his fingers. Muffled cries of pain come from Stephen this blow-job hurt like hell, coming so soon after the first; his toes curled up in pain he screwed his eyes tightly shut. Again Hunter worked on Stephen’s cock; creating sucking pressure on Stephen’s organ bringing him nearer to another painful orgasm. Stephen cum and with a final cry passed out.

The cum hound that had once been Coach Hunter moved back to the struggling and moaning Miguel, an evil glint came to Hunter’s eyes as he bent down and began milking his cock to it second orgasm. Just at that moment Peel stormed into the locker-room. Miguel had sent a video in reel-time from his phone: which had fallen to the floor when Hunter had grabbed Miguel. But the phone had kept filming; in a sideways angle Peel had seen Hunter suck off Miguel and then move back to Stephen. This was not how it should be; Hunter was only meant to blow the guy once and then find another one. “Stop at once.” Peel shouted; but too late Miguel gave up another load of cum, cried out and passed out. Hunter raised his head, licking cum from his lips he just stared at Peel. “Why did you stop me?” He asked Peel, still licking his lips. ‘Fuck’ thought Peel. ‘He’s breaking free of my control.’ Hunter moved nearer to Peel.

“Why?” Peel asked. “Do you want some cum yourself? Well I can fix that.” In a move that was almost too quick to see; Hunter pulled down his trunk, grabbed his throbbing cock and began to slow jerk it with one hand. With his other hand Hunter grabbed the amazed Peel, forced him to his knees then grabbed the back of Peel’s head. Hunter thrust forwards 2″ of his throbbing member entered Peel mouth. Almost at once Hunter’s cock twitched all of his built up cum burst from the head of his cock.

It all happened so fast Peel had no time to act; peel gagged has Hunter’s cum filled his mouth, but Hunter held Peel’s head tightly in place on his cock with both his heads. Hunter moans and thrust his cock deeper into Peel’s mouth as he keeps Cumming. After 10 minutes Hunter stops Cumming, but he does not release Peel; Hunter pulls his cock out of Peel mouth and pushes him to the ground. Hunter leaps onto Peel, and before Peel could say anything Hunter had opened his pants reached into Peel’s jock-strap freed his cock and taken it into his mouth and began to suck it. “Fuck…Stop...” Ordered Peel, but Hunter carried on sucking his cock. “SLEEPY-HEAD.” Shouted Peel, Hunter’s head stopped bobbing up and down. Peel carefully lifted Hunter’s head off his cock and moved out from under Hunter, he let go of Hunter’s head who fell to the floor. “Well at least the Fail-safe worked.” Peel said kicking Hunter in the side.

Stephen and Miguel’s eyelids fluttered spasmodically as peel’s programs began to take hold, they were now in two of the glass-fronted cabinets in Peel’s Lab, held in place by the thick metal ropes. Miguel program would ripe all memory of what had happened to him over the last 12 hours: but trigger words and phrases now buried in Miguel’s subconscious, words and phrases that would bring him totally under Peel’s control. Stephen’s program was different he would remember the blow-job attacks, but not who had attacked him. A trigger was planted in his subconscious that would make him feel ashamed and dirty about the attack and that it was his fault the attack happened. And so he would never tell anyone/or talk about it.

A false memory was planted in Stephen’s mind of him being treated and receiving medication for the attack. On Peel’s desk was a bottle of medication with Stephen’s name on it: the medication in the bottle were pills that were extra strength doses of Peel’s cum multiplier. Stephen would think that the pills were part of his treatment; he would take two pills a day. By the time the cause of pills had finished (in about 30 days.) his ball sacs would be the size of small grapefruit, he would be horny as hell but unable to cum. To make sure he did not use his cock Stephen’s cock was encased in a plastic C.B device, locked in place with glue. Because of the programing Stephen would think this and the growing size of his ball sacs were perfectly normal. Peel turned from watching the two men in the glass-fronted cabinets and down at the floor on which laid the bound Hunter.

Hunter was bound tightly in a straight-jacket, but his balls and cock hung free, a ball-gag in his mouth: a fat drop of pre-cum had formed at Hunter’s piss slit waiting for its mass to build sufficiently to allow gravity to pull it down towards the base of his cock. “You have been a bad Cum-hound; I think you need some more training. If this doesn’t work you’re in big shit.” Peel told the unconscious Hunter. Peel picked up a leather cock and ball harness and a bottle of Lock-tight Super-glue from his desk. He lifted up Hunter’s cock and carefully fitted the largest ring of the leather harness around the base of Hunter’s cock, and up behind his balls.

Hunter carefully placed a small amount of glue on the ring and snapping it securely in place at its tightest setting. He proceeded to do the same with three other leather rings leading up the harness along the length of the shaft of Hunter’s cock. A final ring fell right below the head of Hunter’s cock perfectly, around Hunter’s circumcision scar. Peel secured the ring firmly in place just like he had done with the other rings: with a drab of glue and a final snap. A little vibrating metal protuberance on the underside of the harness would constantly stimulate Hunter’s 7″ cock while the tight rings would keep him from Cumming. The glue would prevent Hunter from removing the harness. Peel dragged Hunter over to another of the glass-fronted cabinets and placed him in it. Peel stepped back and watched as new programing entered Hunter’s brain: only time will tell thought Peel.

To be continued: