The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunter: slave of Dr. Peel.

By The Slaver & Hunter. c. Wolfe.

3. Turnabout.

The house had a very desolate and ruined look; the main block of the house showed plainly the damage which it had sustained after the end of the war when the army left. Now sixty odd years later the damage was even greater. Of the ornamental balustrade which had once run the length of the roof now, only a few wooden fragment survived, their bright paint long gone. It seemed that no more than three windows in the whole façade had kept their glass the rest of the windows had been roughly boarded up. The three surviving windows, all on the ground floor, imparted a curious furtive look, as if the house was peering up from under the clogging weight of its two blind stores’, and the blanket of snow that covered everything. The courtyard between the two wings of the house was covered in snow.

Buried under the snow in the garden around the house; dead grass would have stood knee-high amongst unpruned fruit trees. Roses that had gone back to briars fought for space with wild Raspberry and Red Current. Evergreens ran riot, with here and there Cypress grow to immense heights, there were dark patches of churchyard Yew everywhere. The signs of neglect and ruin of the house was unmistakable, but in this place of neglect and ruin lay the end of sorts of Coach Hunter, slave of Dr. Peel.

Deep under the house’s litter filled cellars was a vast network of tunnels and chambers carved out of solid rock. One of these chambers was lined on three sides with small cells: each cell had a glass front to it; the cells were lit by a single bulb. In front of one of the cells stood the neatly dressed figure of Coach Dante; he looked totally different dressed in the smart Sayville Row suit from London, raver than his track-suit and base-ball cap. His hair was slicked back flat on his head, and he was smoking cigar. He watched as three men entered the cell from a door in the far wall. The three men seemed to be quite young in age, their mid-twenties at most. They were dressed in black speedos and white wife-beater T-shirts; they moved over to a naked body lying in the middle of the cell on the floor.

The figure on the floor was not totally naked; there was the base of a dildo could be seen in its ass, and on its head was a metal mask. The three men knelt by the figure: and one of them carefully unlocked the mask and removed it from the figures head. Dante looked on as the men stepped from the unconscious figure, it was hard to tell who it was; it was a mass of hair and face-hair. Working with speed the three men removed all of the hair and face-hair from the figure. With most of its hair and face-hair removed, Dante could see that the unconscious figure was Hunter. The three men then used shaving foam and a razor to completely remove all the remaining hair from Hunter.

After Hunter had been brought here, Dante had hoped to break Peel’s control over him but it had not happened; Hunter was still completely under Peel’s programming which was no use to Dante. Dante had hoped to have got hold of all of Peel paper and lap-top but the arrival of the police had put a stop to that. And then after Peel’s trial and imprisonment Dante could not get at him. The three men replaced the metal mask back onto Hunter, locking it in place; they then picked him up and placed him on a wooden bed in the corner of the cell. They then left the cell: Dante moved onto another cell in which three more men were shaving another unconscious figure this one was Darren. In other cells were the unconscious, metal masked figures of Theo, Miguel the janitor and Stephen the diving team’s captain. They too were still completely under Peel’s control.

18 months earlier: Hunter stood naked in the middle of Peel’s lab: Peel circled Hunter noticing the look of eagerness to please on his slave’s face. Peel ordered Hunter to take up the position: Hunter sank to the floor on his knees with his head bowed in submission. “You have done well my slave, it is several weeks since you’re last training and you have showed no signs of breaking free of my control.” Said Peel, “Your cock has been most welcome in the breaking of many a jocks whole. I’m sure your former friend would agree if he could!” Sitting on a chair against the wall, naked was Theo he was deep in trance. His eyes were open; staring uncomprehendingly straight ahead, but there was no awareness on his face.

Peel then ordered Hunter to clean his chunky rubber boots with his tongue. Eagerly Hunter started to suckled the toe of one of Peel’s boots; running his tongue from one side of the boot’s toe to the other, Hunter inhaled the scent of the thick, black rubber boot, his bound cock twitched dripping some drops of pre-cum onto the floor. Suddenly a greedy feeling for more of the boot took hold of Hunter, he worked his way towards the ankle and then slowly towards the boot’s heel, Peel lifted his booted foot allowing Hunter access to the boot’s sole.

Hunter began to eagerly lick the sole of Peel’s boot. As Hunter enjoyed the rough sole of Peel’s boot on his tongue; Hunter began to rub his erect bound cock on Peel’s other boot. Suddenly, without being told to do so Hunter was fucking Peel’s other boot, like a dog in heat. Hunter’s tongue lapped up and down the rough rugged sole of the boot. Peel commanded Hunter to stop and stand up, Hunter complied like the well-trained slave he now was. From his desk Peel picked up a large rubber harness together with large sized black rubber butt-plug. Peel rubbed some lube on the butt-plug. Peel then placed the harness and butt-plug on the floor in front of Hunter. “Step into this, now slave”. Barked Peel.

Peel waited patiently as Hunter complied, Peel then began to pull the harness up Hunter’s legs. Peel then placed a hand on one of Hunter’s shoulders; pushing Hunter forward until he was in the right position to accept the rubber butt plug. The head of the plug entered Hunter’s whole, Peel then guided the lubed instrument into Hunter’s rectum he slowly pushed it past Hunter’s outer resistance until it was swallowed by Hunter’s hungry arse. At once Hunter’s hips began to pump furiously as he felt the invasive pressure of the lubed plug slid in. Fueling a now rampant desire for fulfillment. Hunter could feel the size and hardness of the harness and butt-plug, his new instrument of enslavement, stretching and dominating him.

Even with Hunter’s cock still encased in the leather cock and ball harness, Peel recognizing Hunter’s closeness and need to cum. He carefully removed the leather harness from Hunter’s cock and ball. Peel then ordered Theo to come and kneel in front of Hunter and suck his cock Theo came over and knelt in front of Hunter, his mouth open. A look of absolute desire spread across Theo’s face as he knelt on the floor and leaned towards the naked Hunter. Hunter cupped Theo’s head from behind with one hand, with his over hand Hunter held his cock at the base he pointed his cock towards Theo’s mouth. Hunter slid his cock in, and slowly began pumping Theo’s face seductively and methodically.

A very small part of Theo’s mind told him that this was very wrong; he shouldn’t be feeling like he did, he should be fighting this. The sensation of being a submissive slave to Hunter or another man was a too powerfully seductive to fight, Theo moaned his mouth still wrapped around Hunter’s cock. Hunter kept pulling his slick cock out of Theo’s mouth, but just long enough to rub the slippery, wet piece of meat over Theo’s face, then quickly sliding it back into Theo’s eager mouth before he could offer any sign of resistance. Continuing to hold the back of his former friend’s head, Hunter thrust his hips forcefully over and over shoving his penis deep into Theo’s mouth in time with the way he pulled Theo’s face forward over and over again. Slowly Hunter pushed more and more of his sex organ inside Theo’s mouth. Theo grunted, slurped and moaned as he was made to swallow more and more of his former friend’s cock. Theo was slowly being forced to become addicted to the taste and feel of a huge cock fucking his mouth he was slowly, irreversibly being turned gay.

Some hours later Hunter had cum many times in Theo’s mouth; Hunter kept his cock in Theo’s mouth he moved it in and out of Theo’s mouth a few times. Then Peel simply said two words. “Piss and Drink.” Hunter suddenly let loose a great torrent of piss, into his former friend’s mouth. Theo started swallowing Hunter’s piss in great gulps, keeping pace with the flow of piss. Theo’s head bobbed slightly as he sucked down the piss as fast as his former friend pissed it. Hunter slowly finished pissing and pulled his cock out of the Theo’s mouth, grunts and squeals escaped Theo’s lips as he slid to the floor drips of piss run down his chin.

Peel tightened the straps of the harness the butt-plug pushed its way deeper into Hunter’s whole; causing Hunter to erupt yet again. “Enjoyed your new life? Isn’t it wonderful to have no more worries or cares, no more having to make decisions for yourself? I control you complete now. I may even allow you to cum like a proper man again one day, if you continued to pleased and obey me." Laughed Peel, his cock waiting at the entrance to Hunter’s whole. Moments later, Peel easily slid into Hunter’s waiting arse, Peel’s hands held onto Hunter’s smooth hips as he thrust again and again. The wonderful slurping sound of an extremely lubed cock and loosened hole filled the lab as Peel fucked Hunter, this was the first time he had fucked Hunter with his cock.

Apart from the fisting Peel had given Hunter and the Fisting and fuck from Theo and the dildo Hunter’s arse had been left untouched. “Fuck, yes. Fuck boy your whole is still tight, nearly virgin tight. This is good like I said your hole is destined for the football and swimming/diving teams on Pro Night.” Said Peel as he picked up the pace of his thrusting. “In two night’s time after they have attended the pro the football and swimming/diving teams will fuck your brains out in the locker-rooms. You will be their last fuck before they sold the next day!” Peel was very close to shooting his wad. Peel was so intent on his fucking of Hunter that he did not notice the rubber-clad figures of Coach Dante and Darren enter the lab, closing the door behind them.

The two watched quietly as Peel fucked Hunter, finally Hunter could not stop from coming any longer. He let out a loud cry pushed his dick further into Hunter’s arse, and shot rope after rope of his spunk into Hunter. The orgasm Peel had was like nothing he had ever had before

Coach Dante lubricated the end of a two-inch thick tube he was holding. He then grabbed hold of Peel’s manhood with his other hand; he then pushed the lubricated tube into the piss-slit of Peel’s shaft. Peel let out a scream. Darren quickly forced a ball-gag into Peel’s mouth, and tied it tightly behind Peel’s head. Coach Dante inserts the tube farther into Peel inch by inch; Dante forces the sizable tube down into Peel’s reproductive system. Only stopping when he believed the tube had reached Peel’s seminal ducts. The coach stepped back from Peel and pick up another tube on the end of which was a pair of milking cups.

Coach Dante then carefully placed a milking cup on each of Peel’s nipples. As the cups gripped his nipples Peel let out another scream this time it was muffled by the ball-gag. Then Dante picked up the ends of the two thick tubes and affixed them to one of Peel’s own large cylindrical milking machines. The bound Peel pulled at his bonds trying to break free. Dante looked at Peel bound to the chair. “Now. You must have a lot of questions. Which could you speak I would not answer. But I will tell you how I now an in control. Peel looked at Dante with hate in his eye, Dante took no notice; he carried on. “For a long time my ‘friends’ and I had known about your little side-line. So we decided to take over: to that aim Darren and I were put through a tuff anti Hypnosis Mind-control cause. Darren was also given a cause of sperm increasing drugs, as you no doubt know his sperm production in now off the scale. You took the bait taking control of both of us.” Peel tried to say something, but whatever it was it came out as muffled grunts and groans,

“But I must say your training and control process is harder to break free of than ‘we’ thought it would be. It took Darren and me over a month to break completely free of your control. After that the most hardest thing for us was to act as if we were still totally under your control.” Peel had stopped struggling and shouting into the gag. “I must say the most painful and trying point for me was two days ago when you fucked me, all the other times I had been under your control. Now it’s time for you to have a taste of one of your own machines, I imagine that it will be very painful without the effects of your own sperm/tit-milk increasing drug.” Said Dante as he flicked a switch on the machine.

“Ffuuuck meee!” Came from Peel, as he started trying to get free again. Slowly, painfully Peel nipples and cock started too become erect and hard. “Fuckk, noooo.” Was the muffled moan from Peel as first one, then the other of his nipples gave up their tit-milk to the machine: the tit-milk travelled along the tube and dropped into a collection jar on the side of the machine? Peel let out another muffled cry as the machine pulled another load from his tits. As yet Peel had not given up any spunk, even thou his cock was now fully erect and swollen it’s veins standing out on its sides. Dante lent forewords and fondled Peel’s swollen ball-sacks. Peel screamed into his gag as his cock erupted sending rope after rope of his spunk into the hungry machine: his spunk dropped into another jar on the side of the machine.

“Good little cow!” Said Dante patting the struggling and moaning Peel on the top of his head. “I dare say it’s going to get more painful before the end; no matter while you’re busy I think it’s time that Hunter and his friend Theo join Miguel the janitor and Stephen the diving team’s captain as my property.” Dante said as he moved behind Hunter. He shoved a Chloroform socked rag over Hunter’s nose and mouth. Even thou he was fully under Peel’s control, Hunter still tried to fight Dante off, but he couldn’t put up much of a fight. Hunter struggles to remain conscious, but slowly he started feeling himself getting light-headed. Finally Hunter fell senseless into Dante’s arms. Dante lowered Hunter’s unconscious body to the floor. Dante then clapped the Chloroform socked rag over Theo’s nose and mouth; he put up no fight at all, in seconds he was unconscious. Hunter’s limp form was hoisted onto Darren’s shoulders and carried out to a waiting parked van on the far side of the collage. Hunter was put in the back of the van; the unconscious Miguel and Stephen were already in the back of the van. A short time later the limp form of Theo was placed in the van next to Hunter, Miguel and Stephen.

Back in the lab the machine was still milking Peel’s nipples and cock; both jars were now over half full. Peel was by now barely conscious, the odd low moan escaped from his gagged mouth as Dante watch Peel’s cock gave a slight twitch and a small rope of cum was pulled from his cock, the tit-milk from his tits showed no sign of stopping. Just then Darren returned to the Lab, “Master!” He said stopping in front of Dante, “The police had just arrived; it won’t be long before they here.” Dante looked up angrily at Darren. “The police? Who called them?” He asked, without batting an eyelid Darren replied, “I did Master!” Dante looked hard at Darren, “Why?” He asked simply. “Because it was the right thing to do! What he did to us was wrong?” Said Darren pointing at Peel as he spoke. Dante looked at Peel’s lap-top on his desk, there was no time to download anything from it now, and turning the machine up 2% Dante and Darren left the lab.

As the police stormed Peel’s lab; finding him screaming into a gag as the machine milked his cock and nipples Dante drove the van away. In the passenger seat next to him was the unconscious form of Darren. “You my friend have ruined everything! You’re free will is alarming! No matter I’m sure you’re love your new life as a Sex-slave plaything just like Hunter!” Dante laughed lit a cigar and sped into the night with his collection of new slaves.

The End?