The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Human to Canine

Part 5: Searching for Answers

When I got into my car I was wondering why I wasn’t wearing clothes and why I hadn’t realized it till Larkin said something. But then I remembered our fun ritual we had at are apartment. Me and my friends taking off all of our clothes except our under garments, seeing if we were accepted into the house in any condition. Or did I. I don’t remember any other time this had happened, I guess I had a bad memory, I didn’t even remember what we had for dinner or what we talked about, all I could remember was going out of his house, realizing I was just in my briefs, and me running out of their.

I grabbed some beers and went home. After putting the beers in the fridge, I went to sleep.

I awoke the next day feeling refreshed. I got ready to go running. I walked out noticing that both Mick and Buzz were gone I glanced at the clock. 1:00PM.

“What the? How long was I gone last night? Oh well.”

I did my morning run and I kept thinking how great it would be to get naked out here but I thought I shouldn’t even consider it.

A man walking his dog past me as his leg hit mine, “Sorry,” he said as he kept going. I started to run again as I noticed a warm feeling in my underwear. A wet spot had started to form. “What?” I said thinking I must really have to go to the bathroom. I stopped in about 10 seconds but decided to head back home a little early. As I ran home I decided to make a side trip to Larkin.

I buzzed the gate asking for him to come out. He walked down the stairs down to the stone by the fountain.

“Hey Chad what’s up?” asked Larkin. I didn’t say anything; Larkin gave me a look, until he looked at my pants.

“Need a pair of those briefs you gave me?” he asked and I nodded he ran upstairs and gave me a clean pair.

“Thanks,” I started to turn, “Chad, don’t you need to get changed?” Larkin asked. “Oh yea, could I use your bathroom?” I asked. “Well I’m remodeling.” “Oh well,” I said and took off my pants, “Do you mind?” I asked. “Nope not at all,” said Larkin. My desire to become naked was getting more and more times to come out. I stripped off my wet briefs in front of Larkin hoping he didn’t care, my penis was hard though so I was a little embarrassed, I slipped on the new pair. Then my running pants. “I’ll wash them for you,” said Larkin and I ran off.

As I neared the complex groups of people started to laugh seeing the wet spot on my running pants.

Buzz was watching TV as I came in, “Hey Chad, what the hell happened?” he asked staring at the wet spot.

“Well I haven’t gone to the bathroom yet today and I could hold it, I’m going to take a shower, ok?”

“Sure, by the way, I support your decision on going to Africa, I’m just sorry it had to be so soon.”

I wanted to tell him I was lying but I didn’t want Larkin to get mad, I nodded and headed to the shower. As soon as I got everything off my penis started to get hard.

“Well I like being naked,” I said and hopped into the shower.

Thirty minutes later, “Chad what’s taking so long I have to take a pee!” I got out of the shower and through on a towel.

“Its like a sauna in here!” he yelled as I left. I got into my uniform for my waiter job at Dinner Stand and left.

Business started out slow, I eyed the clock every once and a while. It was nearing 7 when some of the first people came in. “Hey, I’m Chad and I’ll be your waiter this evening,” I said as I watched the family, they had one small kid. “Yes we’ll start off with two waters and a Sprite?” said the wife. “Sure I’ll be right back,” I turned around. “Sing the ABC’s!” yelled the kid. I turned back. “I don’t know them sing them!” said the bratty kid. “Would you he has been bugging us all day about it,” said the man. “Sure.” I knew this would be easy. “A, B, C...” I sat there forgetting them. Then thinking in disbelief, how did I forget the ABC’s? “Um, sir, please continued,” said the man. “A, B, C I have to go order the drinks,” I said and ran off, the kid started to cry. Why couldn’t I say them, it was easy. Another waiter brushed passes me. I started to pee again. I ran to the guy’s locker section. We could keep are other clothes, wallets, and anything else back their, I grabbed the fresh pair of briefs after opening my locker, I couldn’t stand walking around in pee covered briefs. I put on the fresh pair right there and walked to order the drinks.

“Yea Charlie, could you get me 2 waters and a Sprite?” I asked. As Charlie gave me the drinks he started to laugh. “What’s so funny?” I asked. “Dude, you where whitey tightey’s?” he said. I looked down; I had forgotten to put on my pants.

I raced back into the locker areas where I bumped into Jake, another waiter. I rushed into the locker area again. I had cupped pee in my hands and dropped it all over the ground. I had to find more briefs before someone else came in. “Chad! Get out here, your tables are getting mad!” yelled Jennifer the co-manager. “I’ll be there in a second,” I yelled, she would send for someone soon. I couldn’t put on my old pair, or my new pair. I had to find something I looked for unopened lockers. Some had boxers but other had some strange things, which I won’t say.

“There are none!” I yelled. “Aren’t any what?” I heard a voice call, it sounded like Jake’s. “Chad, you have to get out there now! Or your going to be fired.” I walked out with Jake, hoping my boss would notice my now yellow briefs.

* * *

I waited for Chad; tonight one of my colleagues would be watching the transition. First I would go over his day, do some tests on the commands I had already given him, and maybe add a new one.

My friend Clark waited behind a curtain so Chad wouldn’t see him.

The buzz rang and I pressed the button to open the gates. Chad drove in. He walked up the stairs with just his white undershirt and briefs. He was holding another pair as well.

“Hello Chad,” I said.

“Larkin, I’m not feeling to good...so... but I have so many questions about my day, I thought you might be able to help.”

“Chad Peterson to Chad Hypno.” Chad head hung down, “Chad, follow me into my house.” Chad followed me to my lab.

“Clark you may watch,” I said. Clark popped out of from behind a table, he had brown hair and was a tad bit over weight. He had always tried to steal my work.

“Now don’t say anything Clark. Now Chad, why were you in a bad mood?” I asked.

“I lost my job, master.” said Chad said sniffling.

“Chad calm down, nothing is wrong any more, you just have to find a new job, now why did you get fired?”

“Well I had gotten my first customer and their kid told me to say the ABC’s but I don’t know how to, so I was late in putting the drink order and bumped into another waiter. I started to pee so I changed into my second pair of briefs. But I forgot to get my pants on and I had to run back and get them when I bumped into another waiter. So I started to pee again but I couldn’t find any briefs. So I was told to get out of the locker room or I’ll lose my job, but I lost my job anyway because I was wearing soaking briefs.”

I couldn’t believe that had happened but I wanted something like this where he could get into trouble like a bad puppy. Bad puppy’s get in trouble for peeing inside. I had already informed Clark on what I had done up to this point.

“Chad, you were a bad puppy, bad puppies are put in their cages until they can be good, so my bad puppy it’s time to get in your cage,” I said watching Chad take of his soaking briefs, he had already taken his shirt off at the door. I brought the cage around and he climbed in.

“You will only go into this cage if I call you a bad puppy, now the way to be a good puppy is to go make good boy’s outside, yes that’s right you potty outside.”

Clark watched on intently.

“Master, how to I get out of the cage to go make my good boys outside?” asked Chad.

“Why don’t you...” Clark started to blurt out but I looked at him he could do this.

“My puppy, to be able to get out of the cage you must show me you have to go potty. Then I will say yes and I will bring you outside.”

Chad started to whine and point to his penis, crying and whining. While Chad was whining I turned to Clark.

“Clark I’m getting tired, aren’t you?” I asked him. “A little.” “Aren’t your eyes getting a little heavy.”

“Yes, they are.”

“You can keep your eyes open anymore Clark,” Clark closed his eyes.

“Clark, you are now under my control you will always obey my command and you will do it without complaining or questioning. You will always tell me the truth and try to please me, you will come back to this state when I say Hypno Killer now Clark did you tell anyone you were coming here?” I asked. Clark had been interfering to long. I was sick of him. He tried to help; I didn’t need him to help.

“No, the last person I told something to, I told them I was going to the pizzeria,” said Clark.

“Does anyone think you are still there?” I asked.

“Yes, I left my car their, so I wouldn’t catch anyone’s attention here.” This would be great Clark was mine to keep now.

“Clark, I need you to keep breathing but you are now frozen in ice, but you are warm and still can continue to breath.”

Chad had been continuing to whine, so I thought Clark could wait. I let Chad out of the cage and we walked outside.

“Chad even though when you are turned into a dog you will know how to do this, right now I will teach you. Do you need to crap or pee?” I asked.

“Both Master.”

“OK, lets piss out first, get down on your hands and knees.”

* * *

I got down on my hands and knees for my master; I would do anything to be able to please him.

“Now lift your right leg and make sure your penis is pointing toward the direction.”

I did as my master told me; I pissed out as hard as I could.

“Now sniff it!” yelled my Master. I sniffed my pee. I heard a few other dogs bark as I did this.

“Good job my puppy its time to take a dump now!” said my master and I put my head back up.

“Widen your legs as far as you can and just let it go!” yelled my master and I did what he said. I would be a good puppy.

“Master, am I a good puppy?” I asked him.

“Yes you are Chad now you can walk on two legs again,” said my master as I walked inside with him. We walked upstairs into a room with a cage, a small tub, some toys in a corner, a bed in the other, and a dresser.

My master opened the dresser and pulled out a pair of white briefs.

“My puppy will now turn back into a Baby Boy, but put these on instead of his old briefs.

“Yes master,” I slipped the briefs on they felt fresh on my skin. There was a slight slosh sound when I out them on.

“Chad follow me now to my questioning room.” I followed my master again as we walked into a room with one seat, he sat down.

“Chad when you awake, only your subconscious will no that you know how to go to the potty like a dog, you will think that we through your briefs into the wash and that you walked throughout my house naked and got some briefs that you gave me. You will not remember Clark either. 1, 2, 3.”

I looked around a bit dazed, where was I. Oh yea! I had stripped for him at his washing machine and he was washing my clothes. He gave me these pairs of briefs. Walked around naked!?!

“Did I walk around naked before, in front of you?” I asked.

“Yes Chad, you said you wouldn’t be embarrassed in front of me and I said you could walk around my house naked anytime,” said Larkin.

“Oh yea, well I have some questions, do you know why am I peeing?” I asked a bit foolishly.

“Over active bladder?” asked Larkin, I laughed, maybe I was overreacting.

“Well thank Larkin, I better be going...” I got up.

“Chad Peterson to Chad Hypno.”

* * *

I watched Chad sway. I was wondering if he knew that he couldn’t count anymore or open windows.

“Chad, before you go, its time to add some more things to your training, first of all becoming naked will be a passion the more you think about it the closer you will want to strip your clothes off and be free like a animal.”

“I will want to be naked and be free like an animal. Master” His briefs started to bulge.

“You will report back here in two weeks, I am going on a trip,” I said, which was true. I had to tell everyone that Clark had disappeared, and I needed to go to another college, to do a workshop on teaching skills.

“I will come back here in two weeks. Master”

“All my past commands to you will stay and you will look for a new job, you should have a new job by the time I come back.”

“I will obey your past commands and get a new job by the time I come back.”

“1, 2, 3. Well Chad, I’ll see you in two weeks,” I said. He got up and waved good by he was hard in the front, and his briefs were stuck to his behind from his business in the back yard. He left. I intentionally didn’t tell him he was just wearing briefs.

Part 6: Clark’s fast treatment

I was leaving the next morning to get to the airport and one of my neighbors (yes hypnotized) would be watching my house. I hypnotized him to think my archway to my lab was a solid wall.

I walked downstairs seeing Clark continuing to be frozen.

“The ice has melted Clark,” I said as Clarks stiff body unfroze.

“Clark I am going to take a sample from you and a dog. I will shift both of them together and delete the unnecessary parts. When you awake you will have your original mind except for some stuff that would make you want to escape and talk. You will be horribly mad at me but you will not hurt me or disagree with me anyway. Even out of hypnosis you will follow my orders.” I walked up to Clark and pushed him into the cage Chad had been in.

“On the count of three you will remember everything that happened and you will follow my commands. 1, 2, 3.”

Clark looked around.

“Larkin, you jerk! Turning me into a mindless dog. I’ll find a way to get out, yes I will, you won’t see the last of me. Wait I can just unlock the cage.”

“The cage locks looks confusing to you Clark,” I said. Clark stopped trying to open the cage.

“Clark its time!” I said.

* * *

I watched helplessly as Larkin came over to me with the needle, he had gotten to me. I had been to careless. I would be nothing more then a dog, a rotten dog.

“Clark, take off all your clothes!” yelled Larkin. I couldn’t help myself; I ripped off my shoes, socks, shirt, and shorts, which revealed my pulsing penis

“Well Clark seems you where boxers, no protection their, rip those off,” yelled Larkin and I ripped off my boxers which showed everything.

Yes, I did have a passion for being an animal I had always wanted to be one...wait, no, I’m a certified Professor at a highly recommended University, this would not happen.

Larkin took the shot, drawing blood from me. He went over to his computer and typed some stuff in.

A heard a small sound of water rushing somewhere.

“You will drink this Clark. You want to drink it really bad.” Larkin laughed as I grabbed it from his hands.

“Also Clark, I didn’t save a backup copy of your original DNA...” he laughed again my eyes were in terror as I licked the drink.

My face bulged out as my mouth and nose turned into a muzzle some whiskers started to explode on my nose. Sharper teeth itched to come out replacing the old one. My body shifted and I was on all fours as fur started to pop up.

My tailbone grew in length and gave me a tail. My feet became rough and toes formed into nails. My penis and ball shifted a little, and became more attached to my body...

“I am your master now Clark. You’re going to my kennel area.”

A large crane came down and picked the cage up. I was lifted high onto a conveyor belt and was shipped to the personal kennel of Larkin.