The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Human to Canine

Part 3: Following the Commands

I awoke sitting on the couch in the lounge, Larkin had been very generous of me not doing the paper and I told him my idea I had been thinking about for a long time. I wanted to help him desperately with his discoveries but not be hassled with college or a relationship. I also told him I could go back to wearing briefs since my social life would drop after today. I had always hated being given so much room down their but now I could be a bit more secure. But I didn’t care, I wanted to change back to briefs.. At least I think I wanted to. The last two hours seemed a bit hazy.

I hurried to the phone to call Jess on her cell phone, “Hello?” I heard Jess’s voice.

“Hey its me, um I have some bad news,” I said.

“Bad news? What is it silly?” she asked.

“I’m breaking up with you, we don’t spend enough time together and I think I’m not treating you the way I should.”

“WHAT?” she screamed.

“Sorry, but my life is going into a new direction, I think I’m going to go down to Africa and study animals.”

“ANIMALS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN ME? I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! WELL GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR ANIMALS AND NEVER CALL ME AGAIN YOU JERK!” she hung up. I didn’t care that she yelled at me. My life was going in a new direction. I headed toward the admission office.

“Hi,” said the secretary at the front desk.

“Hey, um, I’m changing my life kind of so I need you to drop me, Chad Peterson out of college.”

“Ok, well I need to see some identification,” she said. I showed her my driver’s license.

“So what are you going to do then?” she asked.

“I think I am going down to Africa in order to save some of the animals and wildlife,” I lied. I lied to her and Jess. I really want to move in with Larkin and work on experiments with him. He told me he had a huge house down by Riverdale and gave me his address in order to help him. He encouraged me to follow my dreams.

I left the campus and headed to my to the Dinner Stand. I thought I could be a waiter their in order to pay for my part of the rent on the apartment. I got a night job and ran back to my car. It was nearing noon so I grabbed a burger and then stopped at the apartment. Mick and Buzz would be at their Computer Technology class giving me plenty of time to do my next idea.

At one time I really did like boxers, which was when I got into junior but lately they are a drag. I felt like I was flopping around down in my pants. I grabbed a black trash bag and headed to my room. I opened my top drawer and started to pull out my couple of boxers. That was also a drag about them. You only had a few; with briefs you could have tons of them. I then stripped to my boxers, when I took them off I was completely naked, which I had some strange urge to doing, I started to think this wasn’t the right time to be doing this but I still did. I threw the boxers into the bag with the others and sat their for a second, naked on my bed. I was hoping no one would see me but it felt great and I wouldn’t be embarrassed I was just naked. I then put my pants, shirt, socks, and shoes on. I had no under garments on. I headed down to the garbage dump near the mall.

I tossed them into the dump and got back into the car. I drove to the mall, I wanted to go brief crazy, I had not worn any since 4th grade.

I walked into a clothing department. I headed towards the men section and found the area with the briefs. I quickly searched for my size. Big enough to get in, but small enough to keep my balls and penis snug. Also I want them to be a bit stretching so if I got hard I would have room. I grabbed the bags that had five in them each and took 20 of them to the counter.

“Are these for some friends as well?” asked the cashier.

“Nope just me,” I said my private area squirming for the briefs.

“You know you got about 100 here,” he said.

“Yea I know can you hurry.” I said jumping a little.

“285,” said the man. I pulled out my credit card and paid, I ran off to the bathroom.

I hurried to the bathroom. I went into a stall and locked the door. I stripped naked again. I waited a few minutes as well before putting the briefs on. Another good thin besides being snug is also being completely free like an animal. Larkin said being free sometimes felt great. Before I got hard from thinking of walking naked in public, I put on the briefs after taking a dump on the toilet. I decided that 25 was good enough to have at the apartment so I thought maybe Larkin could hold the other 75 for me at his house, in case I need a clean change at his house while working their. I also thought having an extra pair at my new waiter job wouldn’t be to bad either. So I would have 23 ready at the house at all times, one ready at my new job, and 75 ready with Larkin. I had no real idea why I wanted so many at Larkin’s but it felt good knowing I would.

I put on my clothes and headed to my car I opened the trunk and divided the briefs into piles for their correct places.

I drove to Larkin’s house. It had one of those long driveways with a gate so you couldn’t see the house from the road. I buzzed the house and the gate’s opened.

As I pulled up I noticed how big the house really was. Larkin must be getting money from more then one place. The front of his house had a huge staircase with a fountain. Behind the house I could see a walking trail, pool, and a field.

“Wow, I’m going to love living here,” I said and walked up to the front door where Larkin was already standing.

“I hope you don’t mind me eventually working here,” I said.

“No its fine, so what have you brought me?” he asked pointing to the pile of brief packages in my hands.

“Well I don’t really know why, but I would feel a lot better if I could keep these 75 pairs of boxers here, so you could hold them if I ever need to grab a pair or well need one when I’m working here.”

“Sure, here hand them to me,” said Larkin, “Chad Peterson to Chad Hypno.”

* * *

I watched as Chad swayed their in front of me, I never knew mind controlling was this easy he had followed my every command, I open a slot by my door and slipped the 75 pairs of briefs down it. They would eventually be unpacked and sorted nicely in Chad’s soon to be room. I wondered what the cashier was thinking when he bought these,

“Chad can you here me?” I asked.

“Yes Master,” he responded.

“How much did these 20 packages of briefs cost?” I asked.

“About 285 dollars,” he said. I laughed he really paid that much.

“Chad is their anything else you want to tell me?” I asked curiously.

“I like being naked, it makes me feel free like an animal.” That was good, I would need that for the future. Of course when he I told him he would strip before I barely hinted he would start to like it.

“Unzip your pants Chad and pull them down to you knees,” I commanded. Chad quickly unbuckled his button and unzipped his pants. He slid them down to his knees. He had a huge bulge in his briefs; I could clearly see his erected penis. I was glad he was following my directions to clearly and that he was getting horny for just thinking about being naked.

“All right, zip up your pants, now all you will remember is me taking your briefs and asking you to come over for dinner tonight. When I count to three you will be awake. 1, 2 , 3. So I’ll see you tonight? I asked.

“Yes, can’t wait for dinner.” Chad said and hurried to the car.

* * *

When I got home I emailed some of my friends and my parents saying I was going to go to Africa in a month for my class. I then told Mick and Buzz that as well,

“What? That is the craziest thing ever.”

“Well I want to keep my grade up in class,” I said.

“By the way where were you today for our Architecture Class?” asked Mick.

“I dropped it,” I said.

“It’s you major!” yelled Buzz.

“Well I think I like my other class better, anyway I have to go.”

“Where?” they both asked.

“Well I was going to invite you, but now that you don’t support me I’m going by myself. Don’t worry, I’m going to be leaving in a month anyway.” I walked away both of them had their jaws open as I drove away to Larkin’s.

Part 4: The first part of the Dog

Chad pulled into my driveway as I waited for him at my front door. Tonight would be his first big step into the life of a dog. Yes, I would’ve made it faked trip to Africa a bit quicker if the DNA mixer did everything but it obviously different. Sure I could change Chad to look like a dog, think like a dog except for his constant nagging of his human side, control him like a dog, and making his emotions that of a dog. I couldn’t have Chad get nervous like a dog and pee everywhere like a puppy. Chad wouldn’t bark at strangers, Chad wouldn’t be able lay like a dog, and some other things. I also wanted to make him dumber manually. Not just give him the drink and be done. I wanted to see the transition occur. I wanted to be able to see the transformation happen. A couple things would be different after tonight.

“Hey Professor Larkin!” he yelled and hurried up the stairs.

“Hey Chad, but since I’m not your professor any more you can just call me Larkin,” I said.

“Ok, so what are we having for dinner? Are you working on anything tonight?”

“Yes well Chad Peterson to Chad Hypno. Chad how are you feeling does everyone believe you are going to Africa in four weeks?”

“Yes Master.”

“Well that’s good, Chad whenever you get to the top of my steps you will strip until you are only wearing your briefs. You will only where briefs in my house. Nothing more. Now tonight you will have your first transformation to a dog. Follow me inside.” Chad easily followed me into my main grand hall, one way was my normal house, and the other way was my lab. Downstairs was where my doghouse was set up, and upstairs were my bed and my workout equipment. I turned toward my lab. I had Chad sit on the couch. I like my lab to be comfortable but still easy to clean up. First I took a blood sample of Chad and loaded it up to my computer. The dog DNA I wanted was already their, but I didn’t need it for a while, it was time to start degrading Chad’s great life to the simple life of a dog,

“Chad you know the ABC’s right?” I started.

“Yes. Master.”

“You know how to count right?”

“Yes master.”

“You know how to open window’s right?”

“Yes master.”

“All of that is starting to seep out of you brain, you are forgetting it, the only way to get it back is to drink your DNA structure. You will not get to drink it unless under extreme circumstances. No matter how hard you try to try to say your ABC’s, try to count, or try to open a window you will still not remember it. Also people cannot teach you anymore, you are to stupid to learn anything new except for dates, schedules, times or people’s names. You will still be able to do math and read though. Is this stuff seeping out,” I asked.

“Yes master, it has seeped out of my brain.”

“Say your ABC’s.”

“I don’t know how...”

“Chad you will always try to please your master by what you do, now try to say your ABC’s try you hardest,” I was hoping he would mess them all up like a preschool child.

“A, B, C, E, Z, L, B, 3...”

“All right Chad you can stop, you can no longer say them now count.”

“1, 5, um, 10, eleventy.”

“All right, stop counting, you can no longer count, now could you open that window its hot in here.” I could laugh out loud but I had to support Chad. He was my puppy after all. Puppies are stupid you have to take care of them. Eleventy, sounded like a preschooler so much.

“Master could you help me, I can’t seem to remember how, I’m sorry.”

“Its ok Chad, as a puppy, you do not know how to open windows.” I got up and opened it, then closed it; I didn’t want anyone hearing me.

“I do not look like a puppy master,” said Chad.

“Yes, I know that my puppy, but you will soon, this is how you are right now though, a puppy no the less. But only you and I must know you’re a puppy and no one else will call you one,” I said treating him like a little puppy in reality.

“Only you and I know I’m a puppy,” said Chad as his briefs started to bulge.

“Chad, does being a puppy make you horny?” I asked.

“Yes master, being a dog altogether does,” Chad said. For being hypnotized he sure was smart.

“Ok good, now we are going to move onto something else, puppies get nervous when strangers handle them right?” I asked.

“I guess so,” said Chad.

“Well lets just say from now on everyone knows they do get nervous when strangers touch them. Well since you’re a puppy and puppies get nervous when strangers touch them.”

“Yes Master.”

“When a stranger touches your body, through clothing counts, you will pee all over the ground for 10 seconds, whether that is hand, some trying to squeeze by you, a high five, or a brush on the thigh, you will piss for 10 straight seconds. You will also be ashamed and report to me how many times you get nervous each day. You will then seek out a clean pair of briefs, and you will get slightly insane by doing so. But you won’t tell anyone what you are looking for.”

“When touched by a stranger, I will piss for 10 straight seconds, I will report to you how many times I get nervous each day. I will seek out clean briefs as well when my briefs become dirty.”

Chad was moving along I might bring in a love interest in the second month of my experiment if he continues to go at this rate.

“Finally my puppy, whenever I call you puppy, you will strip your clothes off, wherever we are, because puppies don’t where clothes.”

“Puppies don’t where clothes,” Chad repeated.

“Good job puppy,” I said. Chad immediately took of his briefs and stood before me, his penis erected straight out. Chad had been a perfect specimen.

“Chad now when I say Baby Boy, you will put on the clothes you just took off. Right my Baby Boy?” I asked as Chad grabbed his briefs and put them on.

“All right when I count to three you will think we had a lovely dinner, and I was just showing you some of my projects. You will think nothing of that fact that you are only where briefs in front of me, but will only become embarrassed when I point it out. You will come back to my house after your done with your job tomorrow. Which is when?”

“4 to 7.”

“You will come back here at 7. You will also remember all the rules we went over tonight but when things happen to you, you will not know why. When you get here tomorrow you will ask many questions of why this is happening. I know that is a lot but I trust that you will remember it all. 1 your are incorporating all of my instructions into your head and they are becoming part of your daily life, 2 you think we just had dinner and were looking at my projects you will not notice you are wearing only briefs until I point it out and will not search for clothes until I do, 3 you are awake.”

“Well that’s pretty interesting, I can’t wait to come here tomorrow,” said Chad then stopped. He was trying to remember what had happened tonight.

“That was a good dinner too,” he said and walked to the door, “Well I better be going.”

He walked down the stairs and put grabbed down by his briefs searching for a key.

“Um, Chad I think it’s in your pants, you took them off before you cam inside. You said it was something your friends always did to see if you were welcomed in a house,” I said.

Chad turned slowly toward me ran up the steps and put his pants and shirt on.

“That’s weird, I don’t know what come over me,” he said and walked away.

Tomorrow he would be even more clueless and try to find the answer from me.

To be continued in part 5,6,7, and 8