The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Human to Canine

Part 7: More like a dog

When I got home my friends told me I was only wearing briefs. I didn’t believe them until the next morning when I took my wash. My only clothes on the floor were briefs.

I had slept in my bed naked, not wearing any clothes. It felt good though, I liked it and I slept the best I had slept in a long time.

I spent a lot of my time going to the library lately. I never looked at the books but went onto the computers. Searching for more stuff on animals and humans. I wanted to show Larkin stuff I had learned.

I came across a website which told about Larkin’s experiments to some degree but it didn’t give me anything that Larkin had already taught in class.

While my friends were in classes I spent most of my day walking around naked. It felt great. When my Buzz and Mick came home I went into my room, or took a shower.

The only times I put on clothes was when I went to work, library, ate dinner with the guys, exercise, or basically when I knew I had to travel to a different room where someone would see me.

Most of my briefs had yellow stains in now. From running or bumping into people at the library, I always carried around five clean pairs with me now.

Well one day I was coming home from the library again, expecting to be able to get naked when I got home. But to my dismay Buzz had brought over a girlfriend of his. I took off my shirt and went into my room. I unzipped my pants and then took off my shoes, and socks. Finally I took off my briefs. The cool air wash over my privates, I breathed gratefully. I was free like an animal once again.

“Well Chad has some spray deodorant Mick,” I heard Buzz call. I looked at the door; I really didn’t want to get dressed, “Yea, I’ll see what he can hook me up with,” I heard Mick say as I heard footsteps immediately approach. I looked around, what was I going to do. “Chad?” said Mick as I jumped into my bed, my erected penis was bulging my bed sheets up. Mick opened the door. “What the hell, you mas...” started Mick. “No man, just thinking about how me and Jess used to be,” I said, trying to sound casual. “Ok, well can I borrow some spray deodorant?” asked Mick. “Sure,” I said and Mick left mumbling something to himself.

That wasn’t the only close call, one time I found myself around three miles away from my house when I had the urge to strip. Their was of course no way to go. I ran into some nearby woods and began to take everything off. I sighed; this was getting out of hand. I heard some giggling but thought nothing of it. I peed and then turned around, from the road, a group of around 5 women were staring and pointing at me. I grabbed my stuff and ran farther into the forest. The forest went for two miles back to my house, hopefully I could resist my urge during the last mile.

About halfway through my first mile, I sat down on a rock still naked. I didn’t know why this pleased me so much. I was getting in more trouble then I thought. I was glad Larkin would be home the next day. I couldn’t wait to talk more about his experiments.

“The sooner I move in with him the better.” I said and started to walk back. At the last mile I put my clothes on and spent the rest of the day in my room naked.

My new job went from 4-6 so I decided I would see him right after it that night. I drove up to his house and rang the buzzer.

* * *

I learned nothing really from the workshop. I checked on Clark when I got back. Biscuit, which I named Clark, had lost all of his memories as a human.

Chad would be given many directions tonight. Chad again would be drastically changed.

The buzzer rang and I opened the gates. I waited at my usual spot outside of my house.

Chad walked up to my top step and began taking his clothes off, leaving himself only in his briefs. We walked into my lab.

“Hey Chad, so how has your last weeks been?” I asked.

“A little embarrassing,” he said.

“Chad Peterson to Chad Hypno,” I said and Chad instantly fell asleep.

“Chad why was your week embarrassing?” I asked.

“I couldn’t resist taking off my clothes, I wanted to be naked master.” Chad told me of his forest adventures and his close call with his roommate.

“Chad, it is time to turn you more into a dog, in about 2 weeks you will move to my house and in about 3 your DNA structure will be changed. Female humans will no longer interest you, from now on when you see a female bitch, you will get hard. Female dogs only interest you.”

“Females dogs will only interest me. Master.”

“Chad from now on you will not be able to wear clothes in your house after three steps into it, your passion for becoming naked will get to big. You will only wear clothes when you’re driving, going to work, or doing something outside the house. If you are preparing to leave, you will be able to wear clothes also. When outside, you will only take your clothes off to go to the bathroom, or have an urge to be naked.”

“Only wear clothes outside the house, if I’m preparing to leave, and if I’m outside of my house and I have an urge to be naked I’ll also strip. Master.”

“Good, you have forgotten all of your math skills and reading skills. They have seeped out of your brain.”

“Reading and math skill are gone from me master,” said Chad. Yes, I was being evil tonight, but I had one more thing.

“Finally Chad, you have forgotten how to go to the bathroom as a human and can only go the way I have taught you.”

“I can no longer go to the bathroom as a human but only as a dog.”

“On the count of three all these new commands apply with the old ones. 1,2,3.” Chad looked around a bit bewildered.

“Well Chad I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said. Chad got up and left.

“Don’t forget your clothes at the front step!” I called out. Chad ran out, his face all red.

Part 8: Mick gets curious

It took me awhile when I was looking for my apartment I could find my number. I ended up walking around the apartment complex half the night.

When I had gotten into my house, I froze after three steps into my apartment. My clothes felt uncomfortable. I stripped them off and ran into my room.

I woke up at 2 in the afternoon, when Mick was slamming on my door.

“Chad! Get up!” yelled Mick. “I’ve been up since 10,” I lied. “Aren’t you hungry?” he yelled. “I’m not feeling good, I’m burning up,” which was half true, my bed sheets left me feeling uncomfortable again. I laid their naked in my bed. I turn to my dog calendar on my wall. It showed a female collie. I stared at it for a long time not being able to turn away I started to get hard. I forced myself to turn away.

What was happening? I was getting hard from a bitch?

I put on my running clothes and started to run. A few people passed me with their dogs. I started to get hard again as a female golden-retriever passed.

As I kept running a few people eyed the bulge in my running shorts. I wanted to cower away and I started to get nervous. These people seemed so powerful. I ran into the woods and stripped.

I lay on the blanket of pine needles. This felt great. My penis finally went back to normal and I decided to piss and crap.

I looked at my watch that lay on the ground. 5 o’clock. Guessed I missed my job for the day. Hopefully Buzz or Mick called in sick for me. I decided to get my clothes back on.

I ran back home. I remembered the look on our apartment not the number.

“Hey guys, I’m going out,” I yelled in.

* * *

Chad shut the door.

“I’m seeing where he is going,” I said to Buzz. I got into my car and followed Chad.

He turned into a gated entrance I past the spot not to look too curious. I parked a mile from the house and ran up to it. I climbed over the fence and ran toward the back of the house.

I heard some laughter from the inside when a door suddenly opened. Out walked Professor Larkin from college. Why would Chad be here? Was it about Africa?

“All that running must make you tired, right Mick?” asked Larkin. “Yea, how do you know my name?” I said. “Well Chad has informed me who you were when I saw you on my security camera’s,” said Larkin. “Chad told on me?” I said sarcastically. “Well I guess, so, but quench your thirst with this drink,” he said. I sipped it and became woozy. I sat down.

“Mick, you like coming to this relaxed state, it makes happy.”

“I like being relaxed.”

“Good, when I say Backyard Boy, you will come back to this relaxed state.”

“Yes.”

“Good, now you will answer my questions truthfully.”

“Yes.”

“Now, are you a stray dog?” he asked me, without my will I answered.

“No.”

“You want to be a stray dog though,” he said again, making me feel good. I wanted to be a stray dog.

“Yes,” I said again.

“When you put this collar on you will become a stray dog forgetting everything it is to be a human, you will be the perfect stray dog, acting just like a dog. Three hours after you put the collar on, you will take it off. Becoming your human self again. As a stray dog you will only answer to mutt. You will only remember being a dog and none of the hypnosis that has happened to you. You will come back here in one week.”

I agreed to all of Larkin’s ideas and grabbed the collar he had. I put the collar on. I ran off.

To be continued in parts 9 and 10.