The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Human to Canine

Part 1: Chad and Professor Larkin

I sat in my apartment staring at my blank page on my computer. All it had was my name, Chad, and the space where the title should be. I had two papers due tomorrow in my classes. My friends Buzz and Mick were out having a good time. Probably with some girls, I thought. I wouldn’t have mind being out with them. They probably be gone for a while, they always had a great time afterward, I wouldn’t see them until the next day. One of my papers was for those new Human/Animal Psychology Discussion classes.

I had wanted to do something else besides my major in architecture, so I decided this would be fun and I could drop it at any time. But the first class was fun as we started to talk how animals were similar and the same. The classes also started to get more interesting every time you went. My professor was even doing some experiments of his own. Lately he had told us just how easy it is to transform a human into an animal, he used himself as an example. After taking a blood sample from a dog he used one of his weird machines to put it up on the computer. He then took his own DNA sampling and placed that on the computer as well. With a few mouse clicks he deleted everything from his DNA structure except for some parts of the mind. He then merged his DNA with the dogs DNA structure. After a few more clicks a tiny machine, which I thought was juicer, started. Out came a purplish liquid, “If I drink this my body will slowly start to turn into a dog leaving only parts of my memory. My speech, and thinking process would be heavily changed.”

I tried to tell Buzz and Mick this but they said he was just using it as an example. Nothing of it was real. I tried to believe them but the more I went back to the class, the more I wanted to do some research of my own. I started off simple by doing some search engines on the computer but then I decided somehow I had to get into some restricted parts of science and college websites.

After two months of being unsuccessful I stopped, but I kept listening intently to Professor Larkin’s demonstration and even attended some of his out of college meetings with some of his friends. He introduced me to some of them; he kept smiling showing them how interested I was. The other professors smiled as well at the meetings. I half thought some of them weren’t straight. But if they weren’t well at least I had a nice build and blond hair, but hey I’m straight and I’m in a pretty deep relationship right now.

I had noticed I had been sitting there in our makeshift kitchen for about two hours watching reruns of some shows. It was getting to be around 11:00 pm. I wondered if maybe I should call Jess, my girlfriend, and see what she was up to and maybe we could get together. But considering my lack of sleep the night before I better not. I started to type a decent paper on some mathematical stuff for my architecture class but I kept thinking about my Human/Animal Psychology course. I tried to get it off my mind and ended up finishing one of my papers. But it was now getting on one in the morning, I wanted to get early to my class at ten. I decided that my Professor liked me enough to let me slip by once.

I woke up at eight and quickly ate my breakfast. I took a shower and got myself ready for the day.

I hurried to my car and headed toward the campus. It was about five miles away and I wanted to also ask the Professor Larkin if I could help him get ready. I pulled up at the gate after waving to Manny the security guard. I parked in my usual spot and decided to see if Jess was around. At 9:20 I headed toward my class after not finding Jess. She usually hung out at the coffee bar on weekdays. I headed into the classroom being the first one there. Professor Larkin was busily working on his computer. Probably talking to his small group of friends who were also interested in the similarities of humans and animals.

“Um,” I said clearing my throat. Prof. Larkin’s turned around.

“Here a bit early today Chad, you seem pretty interested in my work lately, so what’s up?” Prof. Larkin asked, I always felt better knowing he was much like the rest of the world and not some old guy who mumbled discussions.

“Well my paper last night, it kind of, well I had some much to do...”

“You didn’t have enough time?” asked Prof. Larkin. Even though he was down to earth he still was pretty mean on occasions. This guy in our class didn’t know an answer on the first day, and Larkin had made him leave the class.

“Yes,” I said a little nervously.

“Well I’m a bit disappointed in you, after all you are one of the best in the class, and by the way you’re not looking to good. Here have some of my juice,” he said.

I walked over to the counter in the middle of the table. I took a few swigs of the juice and then finished it up all together. I eyed a clock that was sitting next to it. It had one of those pendulums that went back and forth. I kept watching it go back and forth. It seemed amazing. I heard a click behind me, which sounded like a lock everything, became fuzzy after that.

* * *

As a young boy animals had always interested me, and I thought maybe others would like them to. When I grew up I took a major in animals and decided to become a professor. Teaching students about animals was great. Everyone likes animals.

On the side of my teaching I studied genetic reprogramming and hypnosis. I thought maybe one day, I could get enough money to be able to actually turn a human into a dog. As my interest grew, I started to become a better hypnotist and even got myself a raise a couple of times. I had even hidden my experiment from the college.

After a while I started to find a group of people on the Internet with the same interest. We began to talk and I told them my idea. They were thrilled that I was going to go through with it. Even though there was some risk of getting caught, my hypnotic powers could deal with that. So I had everything in place, my money, my reprogramming machine, and my hypnotic powers to be able to actually convert him to more of a dog.

My only problem was to find the perfect specimen. I preferably wanted a male. I could see how horny they would get in certain phases. I started t show my idea to the class.

It was limited though I was just showing them how it would be done; not saying it was possible or even go correctly. One of my students, Chad Peterson, had been very interested however. I invited him to one of my meetings about the experiment, telling my fellow colleagues their that he was the one. They could only smile and made him their special guest. I told them to lay it low about the discussion.

Though I had planned it all along I didn’t know I was going to do the first phase before class, but the scenario was great. I had everything set up before class to be ready after it. I place a hypnotic drug in the juice that would make my specimen in my control. As Chad walked in I had set everything up.

“Here a bit early today Chad, you seem pretty interested in my work lately, so what’s up?” I asked trying to sound casual; I wanted my students to connect with me.

“Well my paper last night, it kind of, well I had some much to do...”

“You didn’t have enough time?” I cut Chad off. Even though I liked being casual I still wanted people to know I was in charge

“Yes,” Chad said stuttering a bit.

“Well I’m a bit disappointed in you, after all you are one of the best in the class, and by the way you’re not looking to good. Here have some of my juice,” I said, hoping he would go for the juice. He started to go for it. I waited until he had gulped the entire thing down. I posted a note on the door saying the class had been canceled for the day. As Chad eyes closed I locked the door. He fell asleep an instant later. It was time to take the experiment into action.

Part 2: First Commands

My eyes were closed but I was happy.

“Chad can you here me?” asked Larkin.

“Yes,” I answered.

“Good, now I need you to follow everything that I say without considering it, my voice soothes you, you like me commanding you.”

“I like you commanding me,” I said confirming him.

“You will always be upfront with me and tell me the truth, is that clear?”

“I will always tell you the truth and be upfront with you,” I continued feeling more reassured with his voice.

“Good now follow me to my office,” said Mr. Larkin. I can’t really explain it but I followed him exactly to his office not bumping into anything.

“Sit please Chad.”

* * *

Chad sat down. This was working.

“Chad, you will follow my commands always, whatever I say you will do. You will go to this state when I say Chad Peterson to Chad Hypno.”

“I will go to this state when you say Chad Peterson to Chad Hypno. Now let me explain what will be happening to you. You will slowly convert from the life of Chad Peterson to your new life as a dog-named Chad. You will eventually drink a new DNA sampling of your new body and become a dog with the brain of a human. Of course some things of your brain will be gone, speech, opening doors, windows, trying to go for help, and even emotions of a human will be gone. Of course if someone comes looking for you, you will be turned back into a human with a backup copy of you former body. Of course all of that won’t take place quiet yet. Do you understand?”

“Yes, but...” he started to say.

“You will obey my commands without questions. First of all I need you to answer a few questions. Who is your family and where do they live?”

“I have just my two parents and they live in Maine,” said Chad. That would be easy. Chad would soon be going to say goodbye to his family and go on a safari in Africa where he would suddenly disappear.

“Where do you live currently Chad?” I asked.

“In the apartment complex down the street with my friends Mick and Buzz.” Chad had already become very opened to me. His friends would also soon know that he would be going to Africa as well.

“Do you have any relationships with anyone?” I asked, I would need to eventually break this up to.

“Yes with my girlfriend Jess, she goes to college here as well.” Chad was even giving me extra information.

“Also boxers, or briefs?” I asked, curiously, I would want to see action down their during some experiments.

“Boxers, I’m straight.”

“Chad this isn’t if you are straight or gay, I just wanted to know what you were wearing. Say sorry.”

“Sorry.”

“Whenever saying something to me from now on you will say Master, because all dogs have masters.”

“Sorry master,” said Chad. I was beginning to like this more and more. He would have to change to briefs though.

“Chad, today your life will change extremely, understand?” I asked.

“My life will be changed Master.”

“Here is what you will do to change your life, first of all you will end your relationship with your girlfriend.”

“End my relationship with my girlfriend, Master.”

“You will then drop out of college and become a waiter in order to pay your rent of the house. Your friends and girlfriend will know nothing of it, and if they get curious just say that you’ve been busy and don’t hang around the campus as much any more. Do you have any classes with them?”

“Yes master.” This would be a problem.

“Just tell them you’ve dropped that course and looking for something new. So what will you do?” I asked.

“Break up with Jess, drop my classes and become a waiter, if anyone asks just say I’m not around the campus as much or I’m looking for something new, Master.” Chad was easily moving along, this might not take as long as I expected.

“After you drop your college, you will grab a trash bag at your apartment, and throw all of you boxers, including the ones your wearing in their. You will then throw them away down town. Correct?”

“Throw all of my boxers away and currently the ones I’m wearing. I will throw them away down town.” This was to easy, hopefully it wasn’t getting to be to much I still had some more stuff for him to do.

“Wearing only your shirt, jeans, shoes, and socks you will go to the mall and buy 20 packets of underwear, each packets should contain five. After buying them you will go to a bathroom in the mall, and into a stall you will strip butt naked. You will then open up one of the packets and put on a pair. You will put the four others back in the bag. Now tell me everything you do after throwing your boxers away,” I said, this would be his big challenge.

“I will go to the mall and buy 20 packets of underwear each containing five in each packet. I will then go into a bathroom at the mall strip butt naked and put on one pair of briefs. I will put the other four back in the bag, Master.”

Chad was amazing he was doing everything I said. I told him my address of my house.

“You will then drive to my house, you will give me 15 of your packets, telling me to hold them for you if you ever need to grab a pair. You will drive back to your house and email all your friends and family except Mick and Buzz. You will tell them that my class requires you to go for a year in Africa, you will leave in about a month. After that you will tell Mick and Buzz the same thing. Repeat.”

“I will go drive to your house and give you 15 packets of my new briefs, I will tell you to hold them for me if I ever need to grab a pair. I will email all my friends and family telling them I will be leaving to go to Africa for a year in about four weeks. I will tell Buzz and Mick the same thing”

“Good now the final thing you will do, after that, you will tell them that your going to spend a night out by yourself, you will then come to my house.”

“I will tell them I’m going out for the night alone, and come to your house.”

“When I count to ten you will awake. When you awake you will think you and me have just been talking about how you have decided to change your life and want to help me with my experiments without the other hassles of life. You will then think you have traveled to the lounge. You will awake then and begin my commands three minutes later, but thinking their your commands, ok, your 1 walking to the lounge, 2 remembering my commands as your ideas, 3 forgetting my plan to turn you into a canine, 4 knowing your life will change forever, 5 still following my commands, 6 being able to turn back into your hypnotic state with my command, 7 starting to wake up.” We had traveled very carefully to the lounge. I slowly stayed by the door as he walked in, “8 laying down on the couch, 9 no recollection of me hypnotizing you but still following my commands, 10 your awake!” I hurried off.