The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holy Smoke- The Almighty’s Triumph

The response to this original story was pleasing and surprising to me, I must confess. This is to carry on from Witchman’s follow-up, “Holy Smoke—The Innocents Abroad. Again, while the events are loosely autobiographical, you are free to add to it. No under 18s and please acknowledge the “universe” of stories. © The Rasta Girl, 2001.

Tania’s eyes fluttered open, and for a dizzy second, she could feel cool marble under her back, and could hear drums and chanting.

She bolted upright from the bed, knowing that she was home again, home from the hills and caves of the North Country, where for a few vivid, unforgettable months, she was part of the Almighty’s family. But for the meddlesome pair of foreigners, she’d still be there now, she thought, a mother, happy, and above all, with the tall, muscular man who had dominated and...owned her. The Almighty.

A year had passed. Her mother’s first order of business was to have her committed to a “deprogrammer”. After the dirty old pervert had leered at her once too often, she walked out, knowing that part of her yearned to be away from this world, and back in the old one. The second order of business, Tania had no choice in.

“If you’re coming back here, you better not bring a baby. Especially from that freak!!” Bitterly, Tania remembered being dragged to the quack, injected with something, and dimly feeling a cold, metallic sensation between her legs. Even now, she could not bear to see silver-coloured objects near her. As for seeing babies...

She didn’t see Nina any more; Nina had had the moral courage to stay in the hills, seeking “the True Almighty”. A few of the others had also stayed, but Tania knew she had to go, especially now that the police knew where to look for her.

A chime broke her reverie, and she reluctantly got out of bed, showered and put on her clothes. Running her hand through her short, straightened hair, (insisted on by Mom), she went downstairs. Just as she finished breakfast, there was a knock at the door.

“Morning, ma’am, special delivery, please sign here.”

Cursing inwardly at the chipper tone of the postlady, she signed and was given a package, about the size of a dinner plate, and six inches tall. Closing the door, Tania went back upstairs and started to unwrap the package. It turned out to be a flat box, plain, and no card. She opened it-

-and gasped. It was a slab of white marble.

Heart racing, she noticed other things in the box. A small tube of brown liquid. A green, phallic shaped plant. Two cloths. An anklet, made of gold. And an audio tape.

Hands trembling now, she took the tape and placed it in her Walkman. She pressed play, knowing, without knowing, what she would hear. Drums. A deep, deep voice. A chant too powerful to ignore.

“Tania, you remain one with the Almighty. One. Love the Almighty. Come to the Almighty...” Tania reached to hit the stop button, but her finger flipped the autoplay instead. She was carried away, back in the hills, dreadlocks growing, belly swelling...A sudden jerk of the headphones off her ears caught her by surprise.

“What the hell are you listening to? More of that goddamn Rasta music?” Her mother was standing in front of her, clearly furious. “No, Mom. Just a language tape. You always said you wanted me to learn, didn’t you?”

“Well, I’ve got a Ladies Club Meeting now. I expect you to be able to speak some of that language when I get back, you hear me?” With that, she stamped off. As soon as Tania was sure that she was gone, she ran to the bathroom, stripped her clothes, and poured the liquid into the sink. Tania placed the anklet on her left ankle, and suddenly felt...a connection. As though the Almighty could hear her, and she him, through the jewellery. She placed the Walkman back on her ears, and lit a match and threw it onto the liquid in the sink. A well remembered, much cherished billow of smoke surrounded her, and her inhaled as deeply as she could. Her eyes, as she could see in the mirror, almost started to glow as the smoke took its effect. Now, incredibly, she could see the Almighty in the reflection. Smiling. Beckoning. Opening his arms...and saying something silently, but so clearly to her fogged mind...and she obeyed. How could she deny such power, her own destiny...

The night was cool, and still, when the taxi drew up. The driver looked at the slim, expensively dressed girl in the back seat. She showed no apprehension as all in being in such a lonely place.

“You sure this is where you want to go, lady? This is spooky country.” Tania smiled and nodded. Crazy rich girls, all they want to do is screw their boyfriends in crazier places, he thought. She got out, paid the fare, and the driver left, shaking his head. Tania immediately started down the hill, almost tripping in her haste to get to the caves. Halfway down, she stopped, pulled off the Gap dress and Jimmy Choo’s, revealing only a cloth around her waist and another between her legs. She threw them as far as she could, and ran down the hill.

Impelled by rising lust and an insatiable desire to see the Almighty, Tania hurled herself onto the marble, its coolness a blessing against her skin. Almost witless now, both with desire and fervour, she ripped the cloths away and plunged the green plant between her legs, into her now-slippery vagina, feeling it slide in easily despite its size. She felt, rather than heard, footfalls nearby.

“Tania, sister. Why did you wait so long? There’s only one more that we await before the Almighty’s return.” Tania thrilled to hear Nina’s voice, so familiar, so soothing. A hand traced its way from her head to her toes, languorously, and soon other hands touched her. Everywhere. A gentle drumming, bonding her mind to its rhythm, began to play. Yet, something was missing...

No sooner than Tania formed the thought, a white haze filled her very being, slipping into every pore, softening the universe around her...through eyes barely open she saw all of her sisters, dancing, swaying, drumming...black, white, brown, oriental. All with dreadlocks. Some pregnant. All one with the Almighty.

The drumming seemed to take on a penetrating quality, causing Tania to come, violently. And come. And come. Andcomeandcomeandcome...From far away , there was a Voice. And Tania knew that He was there, returning to make her his own again. “Tania, sister. Welcome home. This time, you’ll never have to leave again. I promise.”

Tania nearly passed out from hearing that Voice. Then, joy of joys, the plant was pulled from her pussy, and she felt it replaced with Power. With Purpose. With the Almighty! The thought, the smoke, the touch of her sisters and above all, the sight of the Almighty before her and inside her, gave her orgasm. Just before she fainted, she dimly heard him say again “I will never let you go again...”

Morning forced its way into Tania’s eyes, and she realised that she was no longer on the marble, but in her cave again, with holy smoke from moving almost directly from the fire into her body. She tried to remember what had happened before the Almighty had taken her...but could not. There was no life before the Almighty.

“Tania, are you well?” “The Almighty has reclaimed me, and we are one.” Her sister, the one with almond-shaped eyes and the perfect body smiled, shaking her thin, even locks from side to side. “Do you want me to bathe you?” Tania stirred and moved to the pond; two more sisters eased aside to let her in. The water felt blissfully cooling to her. A touch on her head caused her to smile ecstatically, as her hair was slathered with the “scrunching needle” juice, thick and white. The other girls started to rub aloe into her body, and before she could gather breath, Nina entered the pool and kissed her, gently licking and taking possession of her lips.

Tania now was complete. She could feel the life placed in her womb growing already; the dreadlocks, she knew, would flourish almost immediately. And the love of the Almighty and her sisters would strengthen and bind her to them, forever. The anklet she wore pulsed with the aura of goodness and love around her, almost like the drums.

The Almighty stood alone on the hill, surveying his Family. It was good, he thought, that they didn’t give up faith in his power and goodness. Enticing them back home was child’s play. The genetically modified cannabis had clearly done its work, along with the growth-enhancing “scrunching needle” that penetrated the scalp and bonded with the brain, changing its chemistry and causing the girls to concentrate solely on their two primal needs: to have sex and reproduce.

The Almighty almost chuckled when he remembered the police interrogation, the pathetic attempt to frame him on drug charges. If only the police sergeant hadn’t left him alone with the Nurse...there she was now, planting more “holy smoke” cannabis up on the hill, her belly swollen with his first twins, brown dreadlocks almost touching her shapely behind. As for those misguided boys, it was a pity that they didn’t think to check their seat belts on the ride to the airport...If only they had understood the root of the power of the Almighty...

“Almighty, are you ready?” He turned to see the green eyes and blonde locks of Kathleen, who had returned to him from Ireland only two months before. " Yes, sister, prepare the package for Mary. I think she’s ready to rejoin us. Oh, and make sure to include that...special gift. We want to make sure she feels welcome, don’t we?”

Kathleen looked at him, pure adoration in her eyes. “Yes, Almighty. Are you sure you want her to receive this gift?”

The Almighty nodded, and smoke billowed over the hill, covering all of the girls, all of whom stopped what they were doing and walking towards him, Tania leading the way. He could see, even from this distance, that her pussy was dripping wet. “After all, I promised that we would all be together again...”

Onward to the future...