The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holy Smoke—Genesis to Revelations

As per usual, please feel free to add to the storyline, but acknowledge where it all started. © The Rasta Girl, 2001.

“Special Delivery, ma’am, please sign here!”

Mary looked outside at the postman, and smiled when she saw the gaily-wrapped package. Of course, she wasn’t expecting a gift from anyone, and her birthday was months away, but it was good to be remembered by friends. One thing though: the package was fairly heavy.

Signing for it and thanking the postman, she walked to her room and took up the scissors, and cut the wrapping. Surprisingly, all she found was what looked like pieces of white stone, an anklet, two thin cloths, and something else...a gold chain with a polished gold pendant. There was no note, no indication where it came from. Then she remembered...

Her eyes filled with tears when she recalled Tania’s mother calling her a month before, telling her that she had disappeared again, this time without trace. Mary also vaguely remembered a place, full of smoke and peace, other feelings as well; but of course, Dr. Foster, with amnesiac drugs and hypnotherapy, had removed most of those memories, telling her that it was for her own good.

Blinking away the tears, Mary looked again at the gifts on the bed, and decided to try them on. After all, there was no harm in seeing how she looked in the jewellery. The anklet fitted snugly on her left ankle, giving her a slightly whorish look. The heavy chain and pendant fitted equally well around her neck and just over her full breasts. Not bad, not bad, Mary thought: the girls at the Students Union will be envious tonight...

The music was so LOUD, she thought, as the Union was definitely jumping tonight. Everyone was looking at her jewellery and complimenting her, and he knew that the low cut red top and matching leather mini was certainly drawing lustful looks her way. Good, she thought. Time for the bathroom, if only to let her hearing return to normal. As she pushed the door, she bumped into a tall, well-shaped girl with short brunette dreadlocks and a long, body-fitting dress. Mary and seen her all night, dancing close with other women, and smoking weed like it was going out of style “Sorry,” she muttered.

The girl turned back, and caught her by the arm. " Hey, I like your jewellery! Did you notice that it catches the light real funny?” Mary looked down at it -

-and was dumbfounded. The pendant was shimmering; pulsing, almost alive with patterns, shapes, and colours...the girl spoke again. " Greetings, Mary, from the Almighty. It is time for you to come home.” Mary couldn’t move, could only concentrate upon the pendant’s shimmer, dissolving the blocks that Dr. Foster had placed on the mind, and she was remembering, seeing Tania, Nina, and...the Almighty. Remembering how her idiot cousin and his friend denied her peace, joy and sisterhood. She sensed, rather than saw, the other girl walk gracefully through the door. Mary followed.

As dawn broke over the hills, Mary looked up. Her feet were tired and sore from the long walk. As the girl, Joy, explained, to take a taxi would be to reveal to the “evil ones” where the Almighty was. Joy, for her part, was gliding along comfortably, having removed her shoes once outside the Union doors. Moving down the hill, Joy stopped, and motioned Mary to remove her clothes. “You will not need them now; you will be free to live as nature wanted you to live.” Mary did so, and immediately felt a surge of sensation from both the anklet and the pendant; a mix of happiness, anticipation...and incredible arousal, so much so that she could feel her pussy grow slick and slippery, yet empty, and needing.

Joy turned to her, and indicated a slab of marble to Mary, who almost sprinted to it, and climbed onto it. It felt cool to her skin, in contrast to her breasts and vagina, which were now afire with pure sexual lust. Then, like a ghost, a thick white mist gathered over her, invading her nostrils, her lungs, her mind. Joy spoke again. " You remember now; this holy smoke will cleanse your mind, and restore you to the Almighty, you will become...”

“...one with the Almighty” Mary completed. She turned her head to see the entire family, Tania, Kathleen, Nina, so many others. They approached her, chanting and singing, Touching her. But where was the Almighty?

“I am here, like you wanted” Mary heard the voice and drifted to the near-edge of orgasm. The Almighty rose over her, and she became so desperate she almost bounded off the marble to join with him. The Almighty put up his hands, and she stopped, frustrated and bewildered. “Aren’t I good enough to join you, Almighty?” she cried.

The Almighty chuckled, echoed by the other girls. Maddened, unbelievably horny, Mary screamed " Why won’t you take me, and fuck me like the others? I want a child with you, like Tania, like Nina, like...”

“SILENCE!”

Mary sat up straight, and turned. Coming out of the cave was a statuesque, stunningly beautiful woman, with dark brown, perfect skin, dreadlocks down to her knees, and amazingly blue eyes. The other girls immediately bowed and backed away, and the Almighty went down on one knee. " Greetings, Goddess”

The Goddess nodded to the Almighty, and strode up to the marble, and lifted Mary off. " My child, it is time for the Almighty to render his debt to me. Watch and marvel at the union of Power and Truth.” Mary watched, enthralled, as the Almighty bowed, then placed the Goddess onto the marble, then climbed on top of her. Smoke seemed to solidify around the marble altar, and then it faded to reveal the Almighty seemingly trapped in fluid motion inside the Goddess.

The Goddess writhed, thrashed, and bucked under the man’s efforts, screaming and moaning for all too hear. Mary looked on, and noticed that all of the girls were now falling to the ground, in perfect unison with the movements of the Goddess, until it seemed that the Almighty was in all of them at once, slaves to the pleasure being enjoyed by the Goddess. The holy smoke appeared to engulf her, until she too was on the ground, being carried away on a crest of ecstasy and smoke. The Goddess screamed once, twice, and then, back arching until the Almighty was nearly bent double over her -

- all of the girls climaxed, in one unearthly howl of sexual release. The Almighty spasmed, then pulled away from her, and walked away, still massively erect. The Goddess continued to move, almost as though the almighty was still embedded in her, then slowed, then stopped. She rose, and walked back to the cave. At the entrance, she signalled to Mary, Tania and Nina, to follow her.

Once inside, the girls fixed their eyes upon those of the Goddess. The Goddess looked at each of them in turn, and started to speak.

“ The Almighty used to be a simple man, a beach gigolo named Rushi. When I met him, I realised that he could be the answer to my prayers and problems. Since he already knew how to sweet-talk the girls into his bidding, it was child’s play to teach him what I knew.

“ I showed Rushi how to use my talents to his benefit. How to use the holy smoke and the green plant to pleasure women, and how to enslave them.”

“ But, Goddess, why...”

“Patience, daughter. Rushi is talented, but I am the true power behind him. When I hypnotised him, I also altered his brain and his body. All he does is amplify my powers, and focus them on what I want. You have seen that the holy smoke makes you want him, want to be with him and each other?”

“Yes” the girls chorused.

“I am the one who did that. You see, his body is also a sponge. He draws the orgasms from you, and stores that energy until I want it for myself. Then I squeeze it out of him, as you saw.”

“But why did we feel it, too, Goddess?

“ Part of my powers is empathic. Not only do I draw it from Rushi, but it can spill over into anyone nearby. The scrunching needle used in your locks binds to your brains; they resonate on a common frequency, and this causes me to be able to tune in to your minds. Any other questions?”

Tania asked, stroking her pregnant belly, “Goddess, why do you wish us to be pregnant? And why are you telling us this? We live for the Almighty, and only now know about you.”

“ First, your babies are being raised to form a new breed, one that will be able to bring those around them to a greater understanding of the True Almighty. They are kept somewhere else, raised by other disciples, and are raised...differently from normal people. Second, you have been chosen for a destiny separate from your sisters. As Rushi has done for me here in the North Country, you will do for me in other places. If you choose to serve me, along with the Almighty, show me.”

The girls looked at the Goddess, and approached her...Mary kissed her lips, first lightly, then deeply, losing herself in those blue, blue eyes... Tania and Nina fastened onto the Goddess’ perfect breasts, milking and sucking them, with Tania reaching to stroke the Goddess’ vagina, while Nina placed her fingers between the Goddess’ buttocks. All of them began to move and writhe in unison, and , around them all, gathered the holy smoke, as thought it, too wanted to join in the pleasure.

Just before she became totally lost in pleasure, the Goddess felt a touch of other pleasure on her mind. It was good, she reflected hazily, that Rushi was enjoying himself outside as she was enjoying herself here. Funny how someone so flawed in the beginning had turned out so perfect for her true purpose. Maybe, when she exposed her full powers to the girls, she would also share the ultimate secret with them...