The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is based on a true situation. If you are grossed out, or disbelieving, too bad, ‘cause the circumstances this is based on happened to me. If you are over 18 and not prepared to show this off to a child, read on. Feel free to add to this universe, as long as you remember to say who started it. © Rasta Girl, 2001.

HOLY SMOKE

Tania got off the bus. It was a hot, dusty day in the hilly countryside, and she wondered for the thousandth time why she was doing this favour.

“ Please talk to Nina and tell her to come home. I’m very worried about how she was behaving before she ran away; all she called and said that she had ‘returned to creation’, and had found the Almighty. Tell her to come home.”

Tania could hear her best friend’s mother’s voice as though she was beside her. Rumour had it that Nina was living in a Rasta commune in the North Country, and Tania remembered how at the end of the school year, Nina had simply vanished from sight. As she walked down the path from the bus stop, she could see that there was nobody around. According to the police, the commune was about half a mile away, in the caves overlooking the coast.

The path seemed endlessly long in the heat and the dust, and she asked herself why she had opted to dress in jeans and a t-shirt and sandals, rather than something lighter, and more sensible shoes. She started down the hill.

“ Who are you and why are you here?”

She turned quickly to see a tall, muscular Rasta man, wearing a short robe, nothing more.

“ I’m looking for a girl called Nina. I want to talk to her.”

The man looked at her as though trying to see inside her mind, then motioned her down the hill. Warily, she followed the path, still trying to keep an eye on this man. He seemed to glide rather than walk, behind her.

Rounding the bend, she saw a group of about 30 people, and the first thing she realised was that all of them were women. They were all young, none older than 25, most around 17. All were good looking, had well toned bodies; all had dreadlocks.

She spotted Nina in the group, and started towards her, then stopped. She looked at her friend, and noticed several changes in her appearance. Her hair, always short and dyed different colours, was now a set of long, thick, black dreadlocks. Always choosy about shoes, she was now barefoot, with an anklet around her left ankle. She wore only a thin cloth around her waist, tied to another thin cloth between her legs. And she was in the early stages of pregnancy. Like all the other girls.

She approached Nina. “Nina! What are you doing? Your folks are worried sick about you, and so am I. Come with me.”

“ You don’t understand...I am with the Almighty now. I’ll never leave. I can’t leave my sisters.”

Tania was dumbstruck. “Why would you stay here? Come with me right now!” She jumped when the Rasta man she met earlier spoke. “This need not be settled now. Why don’t you sit down and talk to the girls, and take it easy? When you’re ready, you can leave, and if Nina is convinced, she can go with you?”

The reasonable tone in his voice, together with her anger at Nina, caught her in two minds. Reason won out; plus there was something strangely reassuring in his voice...

“ All right, I’ll stay for a while to talk her around, okay? Then we’ll leave.” The man smiled at her, and walked away.

She turned back to Nina. " Don’t think that you’re staying here with these people. You’ll be leaving with me!” Nina smiled, then, to Tania’s disgust, walked over to the other girls and sat down. " Tania, why don’t we sit and talk, all right? I’ll explain the ways of the almighty to you, and you’ll see it makes sense.” “The Almighty, my ass. This is just rebellion against your folks, that’s all. You should know that this is all a big cult thing, and you’ll see it my way once we’re away from here.”

The other girls laughed, then one of them, a short, shapely blonde, took an ember from the fire next to her and placed it in a large bowl-like object, and then poured a brown coloured liquid onto the ember. Thick smoke rose from the bowl, and covered all of them. Tania immediately moved away, but the breeze wafted the smoke over her, and for a dizzy second she couldn’t see anything but white smoke. It was acrid, and familiar.

“ Why must you all inhale this ganja shit?” Tania shouted. " It leads to understanding”, she heard Nina say. " Now relax, and let the holy smoke cleanse your mind. Don’t fight it, just breathe.” Tania tried to focus on avoiding the white cloud, but it seemed to cling to her, not allowing her to escape. She realised, too late, that she was inhaling the smoke, and everything seemed to feel...more real.

She sat down, and saw all of the girls slowly surround her. The blonde girl brought the bowl right in front of her, and Tania could hear them chanting, “Hail the almighty. Feel the Almighty. Feel the love of the Almighty.” As though from afar, Tania could hear drumming. The drumming and the chanting seemed to overwhelm her thoughts, and run right into her soul. The chanting became louder, faster, more insistent...the drums more intense...and the smoke was sweeter, easier to inhale, becoming one with her.

She felt hands removing her clothing, and she felt free, as though the clothes had held her in prison. And a voice was chanting, “Hail the Almighty, Feel the Almighty, Feel the love of the Almighty”, and she looked up through the smoke to see the Rasta man smiling at her, carrying her to a place...

Tania awoke to the drumming and chanting, and she slowly noticed that it was dark. She then foggily saw a fire burning nearby, but burning with much smoke, drifting over her. She faded out again. Yet, she could hear a different chant now; " One with the Almighty”

She became aware that it was morning, and that she was still lying in the smoke-filled place. She then felt an incredible...yearning to become one with the almighty. She rose and went outside the place she has slept, to see Nina and the other girls doing chores. " How are you, sister?” Nina asked. " I will be one with the Almighty” she replied, and then stopped. Where did that come from, she wondered? The other girls just nodded and returned to their tasks. Tania then looked up and saw the Rasta man watching her, and she felt horny like never before. She then realised that she was naked, and that her wet pussy and rigid nipples were plain for all to see. “Go back to the cave, Tania. Prepare to meet the Almighty.” “I obey” she replied. She returned to the cave and sat next to the fire, inhaling the smoke and chanting, " Hail the Almighty...”

“ Tania, are you ready?” She broke out of her stupor, and stood up. She was now so aroused that she touched herself, and found she was slick with her juices. " Yes, I am ready to become one with the almighty.” Two of the girls then entered the cave, and walked her to a hollow pit, full of water. One of them motioned to Tania to step into the pit, and when she did so, the girls washed her thoroughly, taking care to slide their fingers into her orifices, lick her breasts and kiss her full on the lips her until she was moaning with pleasure. The dark girl with short dreads then gave Tania a small, phallic shaped plant, and told her to push it into her vagina. As she did so, she felt a surge of warmth, and a sudden burst of moisture flowing between her legs. The girls then washed her hair with a slick, whitish substance, twisting the hair and pulling it to flow down her back, and her hair began to take on a dreadlocked look.

Another girl appeared, carrying a bong. " Tania, take a deep pull, until your lungs can hold no more.” Tania complied, and passed out.

She awoke to find herself lying on a flat, raised surface, with her legs open. As she looked around, she saw all of the members of the commune seated in a circle. As she became accustomed to the moonlight and the sight of the others, she noticed that the Rasta man was standing over her. He was naked, his eyes were fixed on hers, and they seemed glazed. “Behold, the Almighty!” he shouted. “Hail the Almighty!” she shouted back. A loud drumming began, and there was a sudden flood of smoke over her. In one motion, the Almighty pulled the plant from between her legs, and before she could notice the emptiness of her pussy, he plunged his cock into her. Her cunt opened up to receive him, and he started to move in rhythm with every drumbeat. From a long way off, she could hear a voice, " Fuck me, Almighty! Take me, Almighty!, I am yours, only yours.” When the first orgasm hit her, she then knew that it was her voice she was hearing.

The man then rolled her over, and she began to ride the almighty as fast as she could. The coming she was feeling was almost painful, but she knew she couldn’t stop. As she came again, she felt his sperm seem to burst into her pussy, her belly, her throat. She kept moving, knowing that he had only just begun to give her the Almighty’s blessing.

Tania only vaguely knew that some of the girls were also stroking her and touching her as well, while the others continued drumming. After the millionth orgasm, she fainted.

She woke up knowing that she had no other desire than to live with the almighty and her brothers and sisters forever. She was still impaled on the Almighty’s cock, and she slid off and licked it clean. He awoke, and smiled at her, a warm, possessive smile. “Sister, has the Almighty given you his seed?” Tania smiled and nodded. " Then, be fruitful, and stay with us.”

“Will I receive more of the holy smoke?” she asked. His smile deepened. “Now that you are one of us, I can tell you that the holy smoke comes from a genetic enhancement of the marijuana. It doesn’t just make you high, but it stimulates your sex drive. Another side effect is that it makes you submissive, and you also start to forget your old life. Only I can give you the holy smoke.”

She felt turned on again, just hearing him explain it so simply. He went on, “...that plant that was placed between your vagina. That is also genetically modified. It not only makes you crave sex both with me and your sisters; it ripens your womb for pregnancy. You are pregnant already, like all your sisters. You feel it, like you can feel your dreadlocks growing, don’t you?” As he said so, she could feel life stir within her. And she felt proud. One thing bothered her...

“What price do I pay for this privilege?” The Almighty laughed out loud, sending a thrill through her. “You do not want to keep me all to yourself, do you? All I ask is that you gather in other sisters as time goes on. But enough questions. Come and be one with the Almighty, and your sisters, again.” Tania immediately lay back, ready to serve the Almighty. As if from heaven, more smoke came from nowhere, and the others started touching and stroking her, binding her mind to the Almighty, her sisters, and her purpose for being....as the first wave of orgasm broke over her, she thought of passing on this gift that she was being given...to someone deserving... Mary got off the bus. It was a hot, dusty day in the hilly countryside, and she wondered for the thousandth time why she was doing this favour.

“ Please talk to Tania and tell her to come home. I’m very worried about how she was behaving before she ran away; all she called and said that she had ‘returned to creation’, and had found the Almighty. Tell her to come home.”

Mary could hear her friend’s mother’s voice as though she was beside her. Rumour had it that Tania was living in a Rasta commune in the North Country, and Mary remembered how at the end of the summer, Tania had simply vanished from sight. As she walked down the path from the bus stop, she could see that there was nobody around. According to the police, the commune was about half a mile away, in the caves overlooking the coast.

The path seemed endlessly long in the heat and the dust, and she asked herself why she had opted to dress in a loose dress and sensible shoes, rather than something like jeans, and sandals. She started down the hill....

THE END?