The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Hyp-Lip-Stick

Ellen had planted that long lip-grinding kiss on her new boy-toy with great passion before pretending to be sleeping for her second “rape” of the day. Clark came around almost immediately, and continued where he had left off as if nothing had happened. “That’s a good girl, Ellen, just continue to sleep.” said Clark as he rolled on his side so that he was now facing the “sleeping” girl. Clark continued to whisper trance deepening words to the lovely woman as he allowed his hands to roam her body. He squeezed her breasts and gently twirled her naughtily painted nipples with his index finger. He ran his finger over those equally naughty looking painted lips of hers and licked his own in remembrance of the taste of her pretty lipstick, and was surprised he could still taste it (little did he know why!). After several minutes of trance induction while touching her, stroking her face, and just plain making himself right at home, he got serious. By now he was hard again, and his touching of her reflected his sexual energy level. His hand slid down from her face to her breasts, for one last lingering moment of play, before moving down to her mound. Forcing his hand between her closed legs, he stroked her still wet (and getting wetter now!) pussy, reaching as far back as her “rose bud”, and then back to the front of her sex as he let his finger tips slip just inside her so that the fondled her already erect clitoris. Each pass over her clit signaled an even deeper delving into her love canal on the next stroke. Clark was now masturbating himself with his free hand as he fucked the beautiful Ellen with his other, and gazing at her lovely face the whole time. Her love juice was flowing so freely that he used it to lubricate the hand he was using to massage his pulsing tool!Clark’s eyes went from her lips to her hair to her lips to her closed eyes and back to those beautiful lips again, so wet, red, and waiting for him. It would be pretty clear to any observer what he was thinking as he stroked his own sex harder and faster while focusing his attention on her mouth.

This went on for several minutes before Clark stopped playing with Ellen’s secretly willing body and kissed her on the lips before hiking himself up, while sliding her down on the bed so that his hips were even with her head. “Mmmm,” thought Ellen: “this is where I get to put Mr. Mann in orbit!".

“Ellen, I want you to open your eyes and look at my cock now.", Clark said excitedly, as he gazed at his captive pet girl. Ellen complied and opened her blue-blue eyes only to fix them upon his cock, which was hard and bobbing up and down with each beat of his heart. “Ellen, my darling, isn’t it the most beautiful cock you have ever seen?” he asked. Ellen answered with a breathless, dreamy “Yes...pretty....". Clark smiled and stroked her hair as he brought that penetration-ready organ to within an inch of her mouth. “I want you to taste it now...taste my cock. You will find it also is the best tasting and feeling cock you have ever taken in your pretty little mouth! Go on now, my darling little girl: take my ‘pretty’ cock in your mouth! Suck me....suck me deep into that hot mouth of yours!” Ellen looked up into his eyes as she parted her delightfully painted lips and allowed the man to enter her mouth with his hard-as-a-rock penis. She sucked gingerly, gently on the head of it, like a little girl sucking on a lollypop, staring into her captor’s eyes the whole time. The little sucking sounds seemed to make Clark even hotter, (although her skilled manipulation of the sensitive underside of his cock’s head with her tongue should not be under estimated). Clark’s hazel-brown eyes stared into her beautiful blue ones as long as he could, but she made him so high with her intense sucking of his sex organ that his eyes closed and his head fell back as he groaned aloud in pleasure. Ellen seemed to smile (even with her mouth full of boy) as she watched him fall under the spell of her own sexual magic. She actually quickened the pace, sucking the man right to the brink of an orgasm that she had hypnotized him into not being able to have until she told him to. The strain in Clark’s face and body was incredible for her to watch, as every muscle tensed as he tried to shoot his cum down her seductively beckoning throat, but to no avail. Ellen began following her sucking mouth with perfectly complimentary hand strokes, a move that would have any man bathing her tonsils in hot semen in seconds! Any man, that is, except this man, who was hers to control as she saw fit. Ellen cradled the poor suffering man’s testicles in her warm hand and gently squeezed them, as her other hand went to work feverishly batting around and fingering her own swollen clit. Ellen, too, was ready to have a nice cum after many minutes of this exquisite torture. When she couldn’t take it anymore herself, she let him out of her mouth with a final suck so strong that his swollen-to-the-max cock head made a “pop” sound as it exited her highly skilled lips, trailing a little spittle mixed with his precum which he was now copiously secreting. “It was time for little Ellen to get laid.", she thought to herself.

Clark was frustrated to the max: he wanted to get off in the worst way, and so he hadn’t even noticed that his hypnotized prey had stopped sucking on him on her own. Clark grabbed Ellen’s waist and hoisted her soft bottom onto a big pillow, to allow him to pile-drive his sex into her. He positioned himself between her legs and gave her sopping wet pussy several licks, tasting both her plentiful secretions, plus his own semen from his romp with her earlier. His licking of her pussy moved on to her tummy, breasts, and finally: he was face to face with her. As they gazed passionately into each others eyes, Ellen sweetly parted her lips in a classic female signal to a man that says “Kiss me! Kiss me now! Kiss me...deep...passionate...you cannot resist. KISS ME!!!” Kiss her he did, as he drove his hips forward and slid his cock all the way into a pussy that was so hot the sensual shock startled him. Even Ellen gasped at so suddenly having that lonely emptiness in her filled with his member. Clark drove still deeper, making Ellen unable to exhale: she could only breath in more as he rammed his angry sex all the way in her! They were pelvic bone to pelvic bone as he tried to get still deeper into her delicious feeling pussy. Clark stopped kissing that mesmerizing mouth and arched his back, and after several long seconds of holding that cock under great pressure in her ALL the way, he finally realized he had gone as far inside the sex of this beautiful woman as he could go.

Clark had began fucking her for all he was worth, Ellen could now breath, but only in gasps that made only a little more noise going out than they did going in, at first, due to the oxygen starvation she endured while he was burying that organ seemingly up to her throat! Clark was a madman as he pulled out of her until the ridge on the cap of his circumsized cock head stimulated her clitoris, raking over it, then he would dive into her again almost as deep as he had gone on that first invading penetration. These long fucking strokes went on until they were both bathed in sweat. The heat of Ellen’s body seemed to ignite her perfume (and her passion) as it surrounded them in a sensually electrifying cloud. Ellen was paralyzed and unable to speak for many minutes before she realized he was fucking her insanely: out of control in a vain attempt to cum, which he could not do. Ellen had no trouble starting her own orgasm on its climb, and commanded him to look at her. “That’s it, my darling, darling man: deeply into my eyes...yes...yes: You are mine now. I want you to kiss my mouth, and continue kissing my red-red lips as you release yourself into me. Yes, my darling: you can cum now...when you kiss me...kiss me and cum...cum...cummm!!!”

Clark immediately unarched his back, and swept up her head with his right hand, cradling the back of her neck as he pulled her mouth to his lips. His left hand slid under her soft bottom, pulling her sex into his burrowing cock as he went into those final orgasmic strokes. Clark’s head spun with the feel of her ass, her hair, the scent of her highly volatile perfume as his orgasm quickly built up to meet hers. He tasted her mouth, her pretty lipstick, and then he was gone... Kissing her sent wave after wave of orgasmic bliss through his body as he shot all his seed inside her anxiously waiting body. He would have screamed, but his lips were too busy frantically kissing hers as if his orgasm would stop if he stopped.

Ellen was cuming herself, and how! Bucking and trying to scream, only to have her lips covered with his desperately probing ones. Ellen was in heaven, as she came while having herself held so securely in place by this man: there was no where, no way she was going to go anywhere right now: she knew no power on earth could keep him from finishing fucking her now, and she loved it! This big man, fucking her like an animal: it was exactly what she ordered, and she raked his back with her fingernails as she returned his kisses once her orgasm had subsided enough so that she could. He was down to the final shudders, still injecting her with his hot cum as their kisses became tamer and semi-gentle. Ellen and Clark kissed for some time before they both dropped off for one last slumber, still intertwined with one another, still with his sex resting inside her happily twitching pussy. Ellen looked at her lover and smiled. She was SO happy: she had picked out the right man, the PERFECT man, sight unseen on the Internet, and had made him her love-slave. This was the start of something that could only get better!!!

Ellen was still genuinely asleep when Clark awoke. His now flaccid cock still had the head inside the outer lips of the sleeping woman’s pussy. Clark very gently retracted his hips, pulling his penis free of the undisturbed beauty’s sex, and he immediately grasped his suddenly cum oozing member. “God”, he thought “where am I. What did she do to me? Who the Hell is in control here?” Clark was very disoriented and confused as he pondered the sleeping woman next to him. He resolved his concerns, after a short time, with believing that he had done such a great job on using and abusing his little captive girl that he had gotten lost in it. Clark further reasoned that the fact that it was he who was the awake one proved he was in control. Just to prove it to himself (and to his secretly doubting subconscious), he reached for the shiny tube of lipstick he thought he had tormented and exploited Ellen with earlier, by forcing her to play “whore” for his fantasy. The spellbound man toyed with her pretty little girl-toy, and thought about how it was as powerful as a switchblade in a pretty woman’s hands. Well, it wasn’t in her hands now: he had stripped her of her power (so he thought). He was surprised to find that his penis immediately began to tingle and rise, which gave him pause. He had wanted proof of his power over her, but still she seemed to be reaching out from her sleep to take control of his body, his manhood! Clark reached over and dropped her pretty little man-ensnaring cosmetic into his pants pocket as he tried to fight off the thought that he was fetishistically attracted to it. Ellen had the nicest nap she had ever had, having been “banged” into a state of total exhaustion. She awoke to find Clark in the shower and noticed, with a sly smile, that her lipstick was missing from where she left it. “Ah, the dear boy has taken a trophy! The bait! A little remembrance of me... well, little does he know that he just sealed his fate and put his sweet little self into my pretty little hands!", thought Ellen. She knew that he thought it was his idea, that he thought he was in control. He probably even felt guilty for swiping such a personal and feminine article of a girl’s possessions. Ellen let out a gleeful little laugh! Clark heard the laugh and cut off the water as he stepped from the shower and wrapped himself with a towel. Ellen walked into the bathroom just as he went to exit and faked great embarrassment right down to blushing: “I guess we’ve been very, very bad.", Ellen told Clark,who suddenly felt bolder at the sight of the blushing woman. “I know, I don’t know what came over us.", said Clark, who was now feeling very clever. “Do you mind if I take a shower and go home? I think I should skip going out with Jenny, under the circumstances, I mean; having just made love to you and all.” Ellen said with mock sorrow. “Yes, I understand: I’ll take care of Jenny.", said Clark, who now felt fully in control with the knowledge that he had pulled it off: she remembered nothing, he had raped her and gotten away with it! Why, she even thought it was her fault! “Maybe I’ll make her cluck like a chicken for the rest of the day...", Clark thought with an evil smile. Ellen saw the smile reflected in the mirror from the shower, and felt a tingle in her pussy again. It was wonderful when they think they are the ones holding the cards. Ellen knew his smugness would be history soon. Very soon! She had plans for this little boy, and his opinion on her plans was worthless and totally irrelevant.

They rode in near silence all the way back to Ellen’s house, like a couple both now feeling bad about something they had done. Neither one did, of course: each thought about nothing but how they were going to sexually molest the other after getting them alone and hypnotizing them to be cooperative again! Ellen was the only one who was not deluded, however, and her thoughts were by far the kinkiest that either of the two of them were having. She was the power to respect here in every way: he was twice her size and several times her strength, but she could wrap him up in a knot and throw him in the waste basket any time she felt like it. She had far more creative and pleasurable plans than that, however, and spent the trip home hatching them in her pretty head.

Clark dropped Ellen off and asked if he could call her again, just to “see how she was doing” (“how thoughtful”, Ellen sarcastically thought), before he and the nonexistent Jenny left town. Ellen said a demurely put “Sure, I guess that would be ok.", as she looked briefly into his eyes, then away as if embarrassed. “Good,” she thought “I have one big fantasy I have always dreamed of fulfilling, and you, my dear boy, are going to fill it for me!” Clark would have fled town and never come back, had he known what the blue eyed seductress had planned for him. It wouldn’t have mattered if he did leave town: she would just summon him back to her lair anyway....

It was the following evening when Clark called her. Ellen said she was having trouble dealing with what they had done. Clark lied and said he was also troubled, and that maybe they should get together and talk about it. Ellen agreed, and asked if he would come over in about an hour. Once she hung up, Ellen did a little victory dance, swinging her hips in a mock-intercourse grind before picking up the phone and dialing the neighborhood pizza parlor. She calmly asked if a young man named Artie was there doing deliveries. When she was told yes, she ordered a pizza for delivery, but specified Artie had to deliver it. She was told it would be there in 45 minutes. “That would be perfect!” said a gleefully smiling Ellen. She loved it when a plan came together!!

Ellen had just enough time to primp and prepare herself for the dalliance to come. She genuinely enjoyed the female ritual of making herself up, dressing, and scenting herself to seduce the male of the species. It made her feel like a pretty witch-woman, casting an irresistible spell to secure her love-object(s) to her. Ellen turned on the music to create the perfect mood, the right magic and carefully went about painting her lovely face in the mesmerizing way of a woman who wants all eyes on her. She started with a soft sponge and her favorite scented liquid makeup, luxuriating in the cool feel of the soft sponge as it prepared her face for the “real goodies”. Next came scented powder, applied with a loving pat-and-wipe motion that felt gloriously feminine. The combination of the light floral scent, the softness of the powder puff, the instant gratification of seeing her complexion turn picture perfect and powdery soft to the touch began to arouse her. Ellen’s hand had worked quicker with the powder than with the liquid makeup, and now her hand worked at a full fever pitch as she worked the little brush back and forth on the pretty pinkish-red cosmetic and applied it in strokes on her reddening cheeks that looked so hard and fast that she looked positively impatient; like a mad little girl that wants to look hot RIGHT NOW! Impatient she was: she was in a hurry to get to her hypnotic blue eyes, and they were truly hypnotic!. She expertly made them stunningly eye riveting; eyelined to look deep, shadowed to look dark, and mascara to make them look mysterious, seductive, beckoning. “Mmmm...” she said out loud, followed by a very excited: “Lets see my little pets try to escape THESE pretty peepers!!". Ellen was now diddling with her ever hungry man trap, which began to moisten profusely as she stroked and rubbed her clit with red tipped digits. Her sex longed for the fuck-meat that only a man’s sexually aroused body could provide. “Now THIS is Miller time!” thought Ellen, as she worked herself into a near frenzy “playing girl” with her mascara wand in one hand while massaging the “girl” within her with the other. Ellen couldn’t remember ever being so happy. She was on the brink of what she knew would be the kinkiest, most erotic romp of her life, and she would be the Producer, Director, and Star, as SHE saw fit!

Her look changed to a sort of mock seriousness as she removed one of several shiny little metal cylinders from her “girl-kit”. It was a beautiful shade of red lipstick that she popped open and twirled up with great ceremony, her lips parting as she gazed at the scented stick of boy-entrancing color in mock surprise (and hunger!). This pretty little lipstick looked suspiciously just like the one she had used the day before to hypnotize and control Clark with... and it was; exactly! She was going to enjoy the look on his face when she see produced it and put it on sexily in front of him, but for now she wanted a little on her mouth so she would have an excuse to “freshen up” in front of the boys.

It should be noted here the sly role that Ellen had her lips and lip makeup play in her favorite past time. Ellen loved the way men, and especially HER men, would keep averting their eyes from her hypnotically beautiful gaze, only to find their eyes now irresistibly drawn to her “kiss-me” red lips, then only to get frightened (and embarrassed) by their instant uncontrollable sexual arousal to find themselves now going back to looking into her eyes again! It was a pretty trap, a delicious boy trap, and Ellen did so love it: to watch as men succumbed to her charms as they fell all over themselves as they were also falling into her eyes. Falling in love. Hopeless. Helpless. Hers!!! Little “Pinky” loved to toy with men, to tease them as she hypnotized them. She would have made a diabolical vampiress, but for now; the red on her lips remained a sexy red shade of lipstick!!

Ellen dabbed and painted her mouth, spending much more time at it than she needed to, because she enjoyed it more that way She paused to daintily sniff the tip of her lipstick before smiling at the erotic-thought inspiring scent before bringing it back into loving contact with her waiting mouth. Another “Mmmmm!” escaped her rapidly reddening lips as she painted herself into near orgasmic oblivion: it was a VERY sensual experience for Ellen, and things got hotter as she capped her “kissing potion”, blotted her beautiful full mouth, and reached for a flacon of her favorite man-stopping perfume. She popped the cap and tilted her head back for what was to come next: the final touch. Soon, she would be totally irresistible...

The mist settled on her neck and face as she closed her eyes and was herself hypnotized by the “psssst... psssst” sound of her perfume being released from its bottle to settle as a fine mist where it can do the most damage to the men on their way to her side. Ellen sprayed a little “psst” onto each nipple of her breasts with a sexy smile. Next, another little spray landed on her pubic hair. “They’ll LOVE sniffing me THERE now, more than ever!!” Ellen thought, as she looked into the mirror and finished with just one more little “pssst”—right on those puckered red hot lips!!! This woman was DANGER personified, and “the boys” stood no chance against this female predator... none what-so-ever!!

Ellen had no sooner finished getting ready when a knock came to her front door. Looking through the window, she saw Artie’s car in the driveway, and she knew the game was on. She was glad Artie was there before Clark, as she needed a few moments to prepare the lad for what was to take place this evening. Ellen set her compact and lipstick on the end table in the living room before opening the door for Artie.

Artie entered the house with the pizza, looking visibly rattled at the sight of Ellen all made up and dressed up for her “date”. “Gosh Mrs M., you sure do look pretty tonight”, said the young man. “Why thank you, Artie,” said Ellen “it is so sweet of you to notice: a girl can’t ever get enough of that, you know!". The pretty woman had the young man set the pizza on the coffee table and continued to toy with him: “Do you like my dress?” asked Ellen, knowing full well his eyes had appreciatively raked every inch of her body as he first had entered the house. “Why, yes” stammered Artie “it is very pretty on you, Mrs M.". Ellen smiled. “Mrs M.? Why don’t you call me Ellen, Artie? You and I can be closer than ‘Mrs M.’, can’t we?” said Ellen, enjoying the nervous look on the young man’s smooth face. “Uh, I guess so, ma’am.” Artie replied, as Ellen got in front of him, between him and the door. “Artie, what do you think of the way I have done my eyes? Do they look pretty to you? Sexy enough for my date tonight?” Artie now shifted his weight back and forth on his feet, clearly uncomfortable as he looked into Ellen’s blue eyes. Ellen opened her eyes wide and parted her lips, seeming to hold her breath as she cast her spell on a defenseless Artie. Artie, too, stopped breathing momentarily as he gazed into Ellen’s beautiful eyes. His posture relaxed and his face muscles eased their tension as she continued to bid him to look closer. Artie obeyed in an evening that was to be full of compliance by him. “That’s it, Artie: keep looking into my eyes. Aren’t they lovely? Aren’t they pretty? I really did my eyes just for you! I wanted them to catch your eyes. I wanted you to find them irresistible. Do you? Don’t you just love my pretty blue eyes? You want to keep staring into them as I speak. They make you feel peaceful, safe, serene...it is safe here, Artie my love, and you can relax. That’s it, relax...relax...relax and sleep...sleep...sleep. Just listen to my voice, keep looking into my eyes for as long as you can before you go under. You will go under, lover: deeply under. You are going to fall into a deep, deep hypnotic sleep when I tell you to... no, no: better still: when I kiss you! Yes, Artie, my dear, sweet boy: you are going to fall into a deep hypnotic trance when I make you taste my pretty little painted mouth with a sweet, sweet kiss!”

Artie was glassy eyed and paralyzed as Ellen moved in like a spider to the kill. She took her time, much like making up her pretty face, she enjoyed the taking of her prey too much to be quick about it. She put her scented face right up close to his, so that her red lips were right under his nose: she wanted the perfume she put there to fill his head, surround him first, and then the kiss would come. She lowered her eyes to the man-boy’s lips and tilted her head to align her tinted mouth with his tender lips. Artie took the instinctive posture of slowly closing his eyes as her lips were but a fraction of an inch from mesmerizing him to be hers. He felt captured by her perfume, her lips were so red, so pretty, and they smelled so sexy: totally unlike the “little girls” he dated. These were a woman’s lips, and they were not to be ignored. He was far from ignoring them as they made contact. Artie let out a sigh, sort of a moan as Ellen placed perfumed wrists along side his face as she placed her hands on either side of his head. She gradually pulled him in, deeper and deeper, into her waiting and hungry mouth. Artie could taste her “girl stuff” (as he would call it); her lipstick, even her perfume! That was the last thing he would remember, as Ellen ground her passionate lips into his, sucking the will out of him. As he tasted the lips of the woman now grinding her mesmerizing mouth into his, he fell completely under her hypnotic influence. He was hers now: one down, and one to go!!!