The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Hyp-Lip-Stick

Ellen was in a frisky mood as she danced around the bed room to her favorite radio station. She was home alone and looking forward to visit from a girlfriend she had made on the Internet months before. They had set up a date to go out this weekend while her husband was out of town and her “pen pal” was passing through on business. It would have been nice if they could have been alone, just the two girls out on the town, but Jenny had told Ellen that her husband would be with her on this trip, and could he please come along? What could Ellen say, but yes?

There was still an hour to go before Jenny was to pick her up, and Ellen was enjoying her “space” as she prepared herself to go out. She admired her own form in the mirror over her dresser as she danced from location to location in the room picking out her clothes. When she had accumulated the bare essentials, she sat on the bed and slipped her nylons up over long shapely legs, smiling as she thought of a similar scene in the movie “The Graduate”. “I am much younger than Mrs. Robinson, not to mention much prettier!", thought Ellen as she smoothed the soft cool nylon fabric on her tanned legs, feeling it warm from the heat of her skin. Next came a pretty white slip, trimmed in lace around the bodice and skirt. Ellen wriggled into it, passing it over her head and arms and feeling it hesitate as it formed a silky wreath over her breasts, showing off pert nipples and her slender waist, before dropping down fully over her shapely body like curtain fall at the close of a beautiful number. “Madonna had the right idea..” thought Ellen “this is way too pretty to hide under clothes!".

Miss “Pinky”, as was her handle when she met Jenny in an online chat room, then decided it was time to select a fragrance. Without realizing it, her self realization as she slipped into her lingerie had turned into self exploration: her long soft fingertips had massaged her mound briefly several times while she had dressed herself. This influenced her thinking as she decided on a perfume a little more heady and sexy than she would have before touching herself. She would have been reaching for her favorite cologne, but instead her hand, warmed by the playful contact with her sex, homed in on a crystal flacon of White Shoulders instead. Ellen loved the tender, sensual ritual of applying perfume and lingered on the moment. She cradled the bottle in her hand and released the shiny metal cap with a “pop”. Her index finger was poised on the sprayer as she shot herself a smiling glance in the mirror, admiring the exquisitely feminine look of a woman preparing to perfume herself . Her eyes closed slowly as she tilted her head back, enjoying the feeling of her hair tumbling down on her back the higher her head went. As her pretty polish tipped index finger pressed down on the spray cap, the other hand unconsciously landed in her silk covered lap. The cool mist arrived with a sexy “psssst” on the right side of her fully exposed neck. As the delightful fragrant little droplets settled on her soft white skin, scenting it for the evening, her lap nestled hand began to stir, stroking her mound and pausing for short little strokes directly over her clitoris. Ellen tilted her head to the right now, and looked directly into her own half opened eyes in the mirror as the second “poof” of perfume was released at the command of a pretty finger. Her eyes closed once more, until the cool sensation had ceased, signaling that the intoxicating liquid had found its mark on her waiting body. Unaware she had gone beyond incidental touching and on to masturbating herself, Ellen very slowly reopened her eyes and resumed looking at herself in the mirror, admiring her blue eyes and how sexy they looked, full of lust like they happened to be at that moment.

The ring of her telephone snapped her out of her sexy haze. It was Jenny, saying she was running late, and could Kent come over and pick her up to meet her at the hotel. “Sure...” replied Ellen, coming to her senses and realizing she had just been totally out of it for the past several minutes. “...how soon will your husband be here?” When Jenny said ten minutes, Ellen put it in high gear, slipping on a little sun dress and heels in no time. She had just put her earrings on and grabbed her purse when the doorbell rang. It was Kent, and Ellen immediately felt drawn to him. He was a big, boyishly handsome man with salt and pepper (on the sides) light brown and neatly cut hair, very broad shoulders and a nice smile. Almost too nice, in that he clearly looked at her as though they were old friends, and they had just met.

Ellen pooh-pooh’ed that uneasiness as paranoia, and greeted the 6′2″ man with a 100,000 watt smile of her own and exchanged niceties on the way to his car. She delighted in the fact that he opened the door for her, and went from being self conscious of her perfume aura, to flirty excitement that she knew she would place him right in that very sexy scented cloud as she passed within inches of him while seating herself. Ellen didn’t actually see him close his eyes momentarily and drink deep of her once she was sitting down out of his view...but she felt it and knew it had happened! These were the moments that made her feel like a real woman, and she loved them. After all, what could possibly have been the harm of that sexy little sway she had put in her walk as they had strolled to his car? They were on the way to pick up his wife, her friend: neither one of them would dare try anything under those circumstances, and of that she was sure...

Kent got into the car and shot an admiring glance at Ellen, which he tried to disguise as a friendly smile. Ellen knew better, as she smiled back. She knew the toll her saucy perfume and flirty sun dress was taking on him, and knew she had better be careful... Just the same, she thought; no reason not to look her best, and she decided to touch up her makeup, as she hadn’t had time to do it before. Ellen had a heightened awareness of how men responded to all those little exclusively feminine nuances ever since she began chatting with her special male friend, Scott, on the Internet. I mean, how could she not be acutely aware of her womanly attributes conversing with a man with a handle like “Liplover”. She was used to men that wanted to talk exclusively about those “other” lips, both in person (and most certainly on the Net, it was “cock this, and “pussy that”). Scott was a man who wanted to know the intimate details of the female perspective on sexuality, especially their own. He wanted to know if she felt sexy when she wore red, as opposed to pink lipstick. Did her perfume excite her when she applied it. Did she notice men spellbound as they watched her gaze into her pretty little shiny gold compact and delicately powder her nose. He was very different, and she found she liked the “back door” approach to sexual arousal and seduction. She had masturbated herself to orgasm and raped her husband more than a couple times, using the sexual energy of Scott’s copious writings to her. Now was a good time to do a little field research, she thought, as she unzipped her purse. “Boom!": an instant reaction, as Kent shot a glance at her hand even before it dipped into that secret bastion of femininity, her purse, and removed her bulging-to-the-seam’s silky, flowered cosmetics bag (her “girl kit”, as Scott liked to call it). She asked Kent if she could borrow his rear view mirror, to which he replied a rapid “of course, don’t be silly!". She really didn’t need it, she had more than one mirror in her little “toys-for-the-boys” kit (as SHE liked to call it), but she wanted the excuse to lean forward into his view, providing him with ample opportunity to watch her primp and paint her lovely face... without running into a bus bench full of people in the process, she thought with a smile. Her makeup really was fine, but she elected to do her lashes anyway, untwisting the applicator from her mascara and rapidly moving it up and down the length of the device to load up the brush as she noticed with a blush that that was exactly the “short strokes” motion that a man’s cock made in a woman’s vagina just before he (and she) orgasmed! It even made the same little “schlurpa... schlurpa” noises that a woman’s love juice soaked pussy made as her lover’s sex plowed in and out of her in those final moments of coitus. Maybe Scott was right, she thought, as she pinched her legs together in response to the tingle in her pussy 9as she pretended that she only did that to adjust her posture better for application of her second favorite cosmetic).

Ellen noticed the change in Kent’s breathing, and he sounded ever so slightly nervous as he offered her a bottle of wine cooler from a cooler in the back seat. Ellen thanked him, and it provided her a chance to look at him dead on and determine the effect her making up in front of him was having on him. Plenty, as she posed for a moment, holding her mascara brush like a magic wand: a VERY “female” and flirty pose (that two fingered grip, wand pointed toward the sky at head level about a foot from her face). She thanked Kent and felt her juices begin to flow at the incredible reaction she was getting from the poor helpless man. He was obviously distracted, slightly anxious, and was that his crotch that just then seemed to have had a slow series of risings and retreats (as though his penis were coming alive in response to her!)? Yes indeed!! This was fun...so on to phase #2!

Ellen decided that a nice bright pink lipstick would probably make this man offer to take over her mortgage payments, so she removed a nice bright red one from her selection of five or so instead, and popped the cap, which released with a loud sexy “pop”, not unlike the sound a cock head makes when his lover misses a sucking “up stroke” with her mouth and it springs free of pouting lips only to stand straight up and scream in outrage at the loss of warmth and friction that was provided by that hungry mouth only a split second before. God, Ellen could not believe all the sexual type symbolism at work here, and nearly laughed out loud at the sight of the cool red head of her hottest little lipstick coming out and to attention, just like a little penis. “Do you think this shade is too much for this time of day?” asked a convincingly innocent sounding Ellen. She had carefully repeated the mascara wand pose that had flabbergasted Kent moments before, only with the tube of lipstick, as she sipped on her wine cooler. “Hmmm?” she purred, now sounding a little more in accord with the immense wetness in her throbbing sex. “No...no... I mean, I am a guy, what do I know? I think it would look very....pretty....on you” Kent said falteringly, carefully choosing his words with his brain, since his own erect sex organ was trying to interject words of its own and he was unsure who was speaking or whose turn it was now. Ellen knew this and smiled a broad, slightly askew, womanly smile at him and then returned her open-mouthed gaze to the rear view mirror. Both their hearts raced as the tip of the lipstick made its envious journey around and around those already lip-lined, but oh-so-thirsty lips. Center top to left corner two times, repeating with the right side of the upper lip next, then back and forth, from corner to corner on that bee stung lower lip. To finish her mouth off (and him!), she made several 360 degree passes over her entire mouth, around and around in overkill, as she noticed in a stolen glance: this man had a full erection!!!!

Ellen was now made up to flirt with full feminine style: her eyes, lips, silky dressed body, and even the air around her was alive with the news that a woman was present.Ellen was feeling unusually high from that wine cooler, and was light headed, dreamy and somewhat euphoric as she finished doing those lovely lips in a very nice style. It was at that moment that Kent was so distracted he failed to notice the car in front of him had stopped, and he had to swerve hard to the right and brake suddenly to a stop to miss it. The cut to the right forced Ellen, still with lipstick in hand and bent slightly off balance toward the rear view mirror, to have to catch herself to keep from falling right over! Instinctively, her left hand went out and downward, clenching automatically. With shock mixed with surprise, she realized it had landed right in Kent’s lap and wrapped around his fully erect member. Kent’s penis reacted by throbbing noticeably at the stimulation of her touch, pulsing in her hand as even more blood rushed into his fully engorged member. Ellen, with his cock still firmly in her hand, turned to face him. She was still holding her little red lipstick in that classic, sexy, pointed to the sky pose, held by thumb, index and bent middle finger. She slowly turned to face Kent, so that they were only inches apart and nose to carefully powdered nose. Kent was dangerously within her perfumed orbit as he gazed into her surprised wide open blue eyes veiled in long, fluttering, lush lashes. He noticed those red-red lips were parted in a very sexy way, as if to be kissed. “Well, excuse me!” said a shocked (and suddenly soaked) Ellen as her hand continued to firmly squeeze Kent’s cock.. “No..no, it was my fault...” said Kent in a voice that cracked with the adrenaline of the stop as well as the sexual tension of the moment. Ellen pretended nothing had happened as she removed herself from in front of his face and slowly withdrew her hand from his throbbing member. It was a moment that was so charged with sexual tension that Ellen would never, ever forget it. " If only.. if only....” she thought, “I would have had his cock out of those pants and in my mouth in a heartbeat!”

The rest of the ride was uneventful, and she was somewhat entranced by the wine by the time they reached the hotel. Kent was nice enough to come around and open her door for her again when they arrived. As they walked into the room, it became obvious they were alone, except for a note on the bed advising that Jenny had had to run next door to buy stockings as hers had a run in them. Ellen noticed a strange black box with different settings on it, hooked up to the telephone line and smiled. Kent saw the smile and was confused by it, since he had meant to hide the box, but had forgotten to. Kent bid Ellen to feel at home and to lie on the bed if she so pleased, since she appeared tipsy. Ellen took him up on that with a “Thank you, Kent; I believe I will. I feel so... funny.” Kent smiled and drew the blinds saying “Here, you might feel better reclining in a little less light.”

She had just gotten comfortable, sitting semi-upright against the pillows she had piled at the head of the bed when Kent sat down next to her. “Maybe this will help.” he said as he placed both hands along side her face and began massaging her temples with his finger tips. Ellen felt immediate comfort and began to drift off to a very nice place. Kent began to tell her to “just relax...relax...everything is fine and it is so peaceful here...so safe... Relax and let my voice carry you to sleep...sleep...deep, peaceful sleep...” Ellen was nearly out when she murmured “Kent, what is that box for, the one on the phone line?” She was already in a highly suggestible dream state induced by the wine, the drug he had put in the wine, and his soothing hypnotic incantations, so Kent answered: “It is a voice synthesizer, my darling Pink One, it changes my voice for telephone conversations!". Kent continued deepening her trance with his fingers working tender little circles over her sensitive temples. “Like right now it is set to duplicate a female voice, so that anything I say will sound to the person at the other end like, oh..., say; Jenny!!”

At that, Ellen’s pretty blue eyes opened, but Kent quickly closed them with a “shush now...shhhhh....sleep, my sweet. Sleep. That’s it: deeper...deeper asleep...” Ellen once again relaxed and sank into the soft bed as Kent continued: " Ellen, or can I call you Pinky? Anyway, I want you to know: There is no Jenny, never has been! It was me all along, and my real name is Clark, not Kent. You know: Clark Kent? You know me already as “Scott” from the Net chat rooms, and I have longed for this moment to get you into my bed!” Ellen stirred again, but was quickly placed ever more securely into hypnosis by his gentle whispering for her to “go deeper...deeper...you cannot resist my voice, my commands...". “I drugged your wine with Rophynol, a very fast acting sedative hypnotic...Oh, by the way: you are hypnotized!” The teased beauty’s breasts heaved as she strained to regain control, only to once again relax against her will as he stroked those breasts with a soft touch and continued: “You were masturbating as you applied your perfume before I showed up, correct? You chose your sexiest perfume. You put on a sexy little girl show for me in the car with your “girl kit”, didn’t you? Who do you think TOLD you to do all that? I have been hypnotizing you for months now on the Net, and now you are mine!”

Clark sounded a little hyper-excited at the last utterance, and immediately proceeded to nearly rip the helpless girl’s clothes off. Once she was naked, he stood at the side of the bed and admired his handy work, as he removed his own clothes. His cock was still rock hard and bobbing up and down in anticipation of what would come next. He reached into Ellen’s open purse and handed the cosmetics bag to her. “Take out that pretty little number you are wearing on your lips right now.“He ordered. When she had done so he told her to open her eyes, remain hypnotized, and to expose the head of her lipstick. Once she had, he positioned his face between her legs in readiness to put his mouth to her mound. “I want you to paint your nipples to match that pretty little mouth of yours: I want you to do your nipples until they get nice and hard and then I want you to do the red area around the nipples...what do you girls call that place we love to suck and tongue?” Without waiting for an answer, he continued: “I will help you get those little “nips” hard...".

With that last statement, Clark’s mouth went straight to Ellen’s sex. He licked and sucked at her drenched womanhood as Ellen obediently stained her rapidly hardening nipples red, perfectly matching her painted mouth. Clark looked up long enough to see those lips behind painted nipples and began humping the bed wildly at the sight. Ellen then slowly did 360 degree circles around her now lipstick red nipples, and painted the aureoles as instructed before going back to the nipples and strumming them back and forth as though they were guitar strings and her lipstick was the pick! Clark was more than out of control now, his tongue darting deep within her vagina, then out to do long licks up her slit from bottom to top, then settling on holding her pussy lips open so that he could bat her clit with his tongue and suck on it with his mouth. Ellen was groaning and writhing with pleasure, and she stopped painting her super sensitive (now!) nipples and retracted the cosmetic before dropping it to the floor.

Clark moved snake-like up the length of her, stopping at her breasts as he kissed Ellen’s nipples as if they were little mouths waiting for his. He rubbed his cock, which was now pre-orgasmic and secreting semen, all over her legs and her thighs, as he worked on those naughty red nipples with his lips, tongue, and with playful toothy bites. Ellen was positively beside herself with pleasure. She had surrendered totally to this experience and was near orgasm herself, and had been for some time. She got up on her side and put one hand on Clark’s chest as she pushed the surprised man down on the bed, face up. “Whoa...stop: what are you doing?!” said a startled Clark. “Shhh...” said Ellen, with a wicked grin and looking him straight in the eye. “Look into my eyes and sleep NOW!!!", Ellen said breathlessly as her fingers dove into her pussy to provide continued stimulation as she prepared her lover for what was to come. “Sleep NOW” had been a post-hypnotic trigger, and Clark was instantly entranced by the supposedly helpless girl!!!

Ellen jiggled and fiddled energetically with her clit as she spoke to Clark in a highly charged voice which reflected her near orgasmic state: “Yes, that’s it...sleep, my love. Ever deeper... sleep and respond to my voice.” Clark was under her control from the first moment she commanded him to sleep. Ellen instructed him to masturbate himself and stay “nice and hard” for her as she spoke, and he obediently wrapped his hand around his hard on and began slowly milking it as instructed. “Do you remember the story I wrote you in many chapters, my love? How you wrote me and asked me about some “stray lines that didn’t make sense”, and how they eventually went away? They were subliminals, my darling man! You see: I have been hypnotizing you!!!

The “stray lines” were instructions designed to put you under my power: they never went away, it’s just that once you were mine they no longer looked out of place, my sweetheart!” Clark moaned, in part to her words, in part to his own uncontrollable masturbation of himself. “You will not cum, not now, not yet anyway, my darling...not until I tell you that you can.” Ellen continued. “It was I who told you to buy the voice synthesizer. I even told you that you would tailgate when I applied my lipstick, and would not hit the car in front of you, but would pull right so I would tumble my cute little perfumed self right into your lap!!!” Ellen was masturbating furiously now, as she climbed on top of her prey, removing his had from his sex, and sitting herself down on the long, hard, hot shaft. She sent his cock head to the hilt into her quim and began a near homicidal fucking pace as her adrenaline laced voice quivered and trembled as she neared orgasm. “Fuck me, Mr. Mann!!! Fuck me for all your worth!!!! Fuck me deep, hard... Oh God: I’ll never let you go...NEVER! You belong to ME!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY SEX-SLAVE, FUCK-BOY FOR LIFE!!!” She was yelling now, and the hypnotized man was getting the fuck of his life!

Ellen was entirely mad with lust, and looked like she was riding a bucking bronco as she worked her love juice gushing pussy back and forth on his tortured shaft. “I.........WANT..........YOU.....TO.......COME..............NOW!!!!", and with that Clark immediately erupted inside her with a gusher of hot cum, spraying her orgasm spasming womb with spurt after spurt of hot semen. Ellen heard his moans and screams as she lost her mind to her own gigantic cum. She had never cum like this, and found herself screaming at the top of her lungs as they both convulsed in their coital embrace.

The cum had gone on for nearly a full minute, and when it was over Ellen collapsed off of her lover and fell next to him on the bed in post orgasmic exhaustion. The last thing she heard before she dropped off was “That was very good, now sleep, my love...just relax and sleep....”

Ellen woke from her sleep next to the would be mesmer-rapist and looked at his peaceful face as she reached for his penis and gave it a firm but gentle squeeze to remind herself of where she was and what she had just done. She smiled as a single large drop of semen that was still in the sleeping man’s cock oozed out of the little “cum-slit” and ran hot down the back of her fingers. Yes, this was worth all the planning, the writing, the secretly hypnotizing him and tricking him. Too bad he spent all that money to buy the voice synthesizer and on the rest of the trip, thought Ellen, but he deserved it. After all, he couldn’t be hypnotized to do anything he wouldn’t normally do, could he? Didn’t he believe he had drugged, tricked, and hypnotized her just so he could rape her? Ellen decided he was definitely going to be her love-slave and she wasn’t going to worry about a thing. He would pay his debt to society in the service of his new warden: Mistress Ellen!

“I have decided, my sweet man, that I am going to keep you around for a while!” Ellen said very deliberately and seriously to her captive male. “I want you to continue to believe that you are in control, and I want you to think of some more lovely little ways that you can take advantage of me, lover..". At that comment, Ellen was smiling broadly. “You will continue to obsess about me, think of me, dream of me, and masturbate thinking of having me as you have been doing all along, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” At that, Clark answered with a decided “Yes, Miss Ellen...I will...", which Ellen interrupted with “That’s right, my darling: when we are apart, you will continue to read my email only while you are alone. You will hang on my every word and do exactly as I command you to. Whenever I tell you to masturbate in a letter, you will do so, and take your time about it too, Mr. Mann: I don’t like ‘quickies’, understand? After another affirmation from her new “pet”, Ellen went on: “You will masturbate that lovely cock of yours to orgasm thinking only of me, of my pretty face, my beautiful eyes, my hot, infinitely kissable lips. As a matter of fact (she picked her lipstick up off the floor, capped it and put it on the table next to her) I want you to steal this lipstick from me...it will be here on the nightstand when you awaken from your trance. You will feel HIGHLY erotic thoughts toward it. You will think of me, of how much you loved fucking me here today. Just touching it, looking at it, breathing in its lovely scent will make you hard...hard as a rock!! Maybe I’ll have you kiss the exposed color as you shoot your boy juice all over, dreaming of kissing my mouth (Ellen caught sight of her reddened nipples in the mirror over the desk at this point).. or my nipples!!!” Ellen fondled and squeezed her breasts as she went dreamy herself for a moment, and played with the now swelling nipples as she said (with growing excitement): “I want you to know that was VERY nice, your little nipple painting idea: I LOVED it, and by the way lover: the area around the nipple is called the aureole. Men...!".

Ellen finished her post-hypnotic conditioning with one final caveat: “I want you to awaken when I kiss you, and I want you to take me again! Tell me how clever you are and how you have me under your power. Then fuck me like a mad man: I want you to then do as I told you: steal my little lipstick as a fetish toy (to keep you as MY little fetish toy), and ‘hypnotize’ me to remember nothing of this encounter. Then take me home as if nothing happened. When you return to Miami, you will await my further instructions.... With that, Ellen leaned over the mesmerized man, squeezing his soft, warm cock firmly in her hand as she slowly lowered her face to his, hovered above his lips with hers, and then slowly planted a sweet, passionate kiss full on his mouth. He was all hers now. Forever!