The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Hyp-Lip-Stick

Ellen took the hypnotized boy into the bedroom and told him he would remain there and remain deeply hypnotized until she came for him. Before she left, she seated him on the bed and gently pushed him down, placing her cool hand on his hairless chest, open palmed through the unbuttoned front of his shirt. She smiled when her eyes caught sight of the “tent” his member was making in his soft cotton slacks. He was very big, and her hand reflexively landed on his bulge. She gave a “Ohhhh!” groan, as she gave his cock one, then another, then another rub as she started to get lost in the moment. It was only the ringing of the door bell that made her stop and come to her senses. “Hold that pose for me, will you, Artie my love?” said Ellen in a saucy voice as she turned on her high heels and click-clicked out of the room, but not before turning on a tape recording she had made of her voice doing hypnosis deepening exercises for Artie to listen to. She felt so naughty, like she was programming these men to be her willing little sex slaves. Of course that was exactly what she was doing, and loving every minute of it!

Artie’s mind drifted on soft clouds of Ellen’s voice, taking him down...down...down... deeper and deeper into his hypnotic trance. Her voice told him of his great love of her, her beauty, her irresistible nature, her soothingness of voice, the peace he would find by looking into her eyes and letting go of all thoughts but for the ones she would give him. How he would always respond to her voice, her eyes, her lips whenever he was instructed to. Artie listened to the whispering witch and succumbed to her power. He would not resist anything this predatory female instructed him to do! Ellen was on an extreme adrenaline high when she got to the front door. It was hard for her to put on the demure act, but she did, after taking several deep breaths before opening the front door. Clark was standing there, and looked very surprised to see her looking, smelling so heavenly. His mind immediately went into hyper-drive as to what he was going to do to her and her body tonight, once he had her drugged and hypnotized again. “Hi, Clark. I’m so glad you could come by, so glad you wanted to. I am feeling a little down right now. Would you like a drink?", Ellen said with a very smooth delivery. “Sure, Ellen, if you intend to make it two drinks. I don’t like to drink alone.", Clark said with a sly smile. Ellen met that smile with a pleasant “Ok, that sounds like a good idea.” and returned with two glasses of wine.

Clark had taken his drink from her and begun to sip it as they chatted about the previous night’s activities (and how “sorry” they were that that had happened). Ellen saw that he was very careful to match her, sip for sip, and looked just a little nervous. Ellen knew why he was doing that and that he needed an opportunity, so after a while she excused herself from the room for a moment, and gave it to him. She stopped in the bedroom to check on Artie, sitting on the bed next to him and stroking his face gently, lovingly as she murmured “That’s it, artie my love, just listen to my voice and do as I tell you. Very soon I will need you, and you will serve me as I tell you to, but for now; just sleep and listen to my soothing voice little boy...listen...and.....sleep...” Ellen softly rose from the bed and shot Artie one last warm, approving smile as she left the room, not unlike the smile a mother might give her little boy after putting him to bed. Of course, most mothers never hypnotize their sons into total submission....

Clark looked a little less nervous now, as Ellen entered the room and immediately noticed her drink had moved ever so slightly. There were also a couple drops of it around the glass that she knew she hadn’t left there. That, strangely enough, made her smile. He had taken the bait, and now it was time for Ellen to take him!

Ellen walked with an exaggeratedly sexy strut past Clark, who stood to greet her. She walked to the table she had left her compact and lipstick at, and using her body to block her soon-to-be-next victim’s view, she picked them up... then paused, and (with a positively wicked grin) set down just the compact. She dropped the grin as she twirled so quickly to face Clark that her skirt flared out revealing her silky nylon clad legs. Clark looked down to observe her pretty gams until her skirt had stopped moving back and forth and settled on her lovely hips. By the time he looked up, Ellen had the lipstick in front of her, playing with it with fingers tipped in glossy red polish. Clark was so easy to control, thought Ellen, as she asked him for a small favor. “Clark, honey, would you mind very much holding still for a moment and looking directly at my mouth while I touch up my lipstick? I seem to have misplaced my compact and I can use the reflection of my lips in your eyes to paint them!.” While she had said all this, she had continued her preparation to do so, popping the cap on her lipstick and twirling up the hypnotic color to meet his glazing-over eyes as she finished the last word. Ellen didn’t wait for a reply, and none was forth coming. The man before her was already spellbound and gazing at her red-stained mouth as she brought the little “penis tip” of the lipstick in contact with her upper lip. Carefully, she began the ritual all women know, but few appreciate (or exploit!) in the way she knew how to.

First, she fixed her heart stopping blue eyes on Clark’s hazel ones, seemingly holding him immobile, then she proceeded to softly coo soothing words to her now fully attentive subject. “Mmmmm, I want to thank you so much for looking at my mouth while I do this. I know it seems silly, but I love to have a man watch me while I “play girl”, and fix my makeup! Putting on my lipstick is for a man anyway, for his eyes to see and appreciate as you are now. Yes, that’s it my love; keep looking at my mouth. At my pretty little lipstick. Watch as it glides effortlessly over my mouth, making my lips softer... for you! Scented with sweet, sweet perfume...for you to sniff when you are close to me. For you to enjoy. For you to respond to. For you to long for, to desire to kiss, to taste, as you are desiring them now. Yes, darling: respond to my lips, my pretty red mouth and the words that my feminine painted lips whisper to you. Sleep....sleep....like the way my lips are getting redder....deeper in color, you too will go deeper, deeper, to sleep.” The beautiful hypnotist had him already under her spell, and her hand had slipped under her frilly little dress and had begun purpose- fully massaging her aching mound. She had no intention of stopping now: the act of hypnotizing a man turned her on to no end, and she liked to put them as deeply under her control as their little minds would allow. She also enjoyed teasing them, taunting them, even ridiculing them a little about their state of helplessness and subservience.

Ellen stopped playing with her sex long enough to reach out with her one free hand and place it palm down over his throbbing cock, feeling it pulse under his pants. She smiled knowingly while still painting her mouth in a very flirty and coquettish way. Her captive man continued to gaze at her lust-flushed face, as Ellen began firm strokes on his straining organ, masturbating him to full erection before she stopped. Holding her free daintily hand in the air, her lipstick likewise poised in an uplifted hand as if it were a magic wand, she brought the lipstick slowly to his lips, stopping when the head of it had just made contact with his mouth. “You like this, don’t you? I know you do: you must, because you stole my other little boy-catcher, now didn’t you?” Clark looked uneasy, even in his trance. “That’s ok, I am flattered, plus I made you do it!!", she teased. “You are going to feel very warm thoughts about me whenever you toy with that little lipstick of mine, and you are going to do a LOT of masturbating thinking of me and my pretty mouth!” Ellen was starting to sound as excited as her mound was wet. “You look nervous, my darling little boy, do you think I am going to paint your mouth? No self respecting boy would ever, ever allow that now, would he? I may someday, anytime I feel like it. I could paint your lips up right now to look just as red and yummy as mine, how does that make you feel hmmm?” Ellen was enjoying this immensely, and continued her girlish torture. “I may even have you do it to yourself while you masturbate thinking of me at home...with me all the way over here! I can do that too, you know, my little rapist-lover boy. I could give you the suggestion right now that you will have an irresistible desire to play with the lipstick you stole from me, and when you get really hot, to apply it or you won’t be able to cum! If you don’t want to end up being my pretty little painted whore-boy, I suggest you behave. Do you understand?” The now terrified but entirely helpless and unable to move man quickly said he understood, as a single drop of sweat trickled down his brow. Ellen continued, joyful at his predicament: “For now, you are going to wear my lipstick the old fashioned way: you are going to earn it!” Ellen took the feminine love-toy from the frightened captive man’s lips and set it on the table. She turned to face Clark, placed her hands gently on either side of his face, and informed him he would “refuse her nothing, resist her not at all, and do exactly as”.. (she)... commanded, to which she added “Do you understand?". Clark said he did, and Ellen smiled as her face suddenly went soft, romantic...as a woman’s does when she is ready to be kissed. Ellen’s face took on a sexual intenseness that was riveting, and gently placed those naughty “kiss-me” red lips against his pale (by comparison), but full, mouth. Her kiss was gentle but long, and transferred a perfect little tattoo of her kissing mouth in lipstick onto his. She gently, slowly pulled back her face from his, dropping her eyes to his mouth to admire her “brand”. She loved the visual effect: so primitive, so animal; to leave her little mark, her brand on her man. It was like saying “This one is mine, and I have had him, and I will continue to have him, so stay away!". It so excited Ellen that her hand returned to her sex, and she kissed him again as she diddled with her slick, wet clitoris.

“I want you to respond to me now, Clark. You are my lover, and you are so hot for me. You want me so bad, more than any other woman you have ever desired. You want to make love to me in each and every way I want you to!!", Ellen sweetly commanded, and Clark immediately came to life, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her sex into his, leaving no room for the hand she had been furiously masturbating herself with only seconds before. “Artie!” she screamed “Artie, get out here right NOW!". Clark appeared to not hear as the young man appeared in the living room, naked and with a full erection. Ellen told the hypnotized young stud to masturbate for her, and to watch her and Clark making love. She also informed them both that “there would be no orgasms until she said so”. Ellen was now as hot as the boys: both of them were rock hard and dead set on having her, and she herself was so wet she could have taken them both up her pussy at the same time, in one thrust too, right now! There would be time for that later...she had other things in mind for the present!

Artie stood nearly motionless, except for his hand, gently stroking and massaging his big cock with the classic male-masturbatory milking motions. Ellen watched with fascination: she loved watching how men masturbate themselves. Normally, they would be too shy to let her see, but they were SO much easier to get to put on a show when they were fully hypnotized by her! She liked the fact that he was doing it in full appreciation of her, but Ellen also liked to see “how men do it” (like many women do), and Artie’s cock was the most unique shape Ellen had ever seen. It was not long and uniformly thick as Clark’s was, but rather thicker in the middle, then tapering down to a lovely slender point at the circumcised head of it. The “cap” had no pronounced ridge around it to speak of, giving his whole erect cock a kind of a cigar shape: a perfect penetrating tool!

“A girl would just love that feeling of it just getting bigger feeling the more it was inserted into a pussy: like MINE!!", thought Ellen with a hungry smile.

Ellen was very happy she had an assortment of men (and penis shapes) for her love session that was just fixing to get under way. She looked long and lovingly at young Artie, who was gazing lustfully at her (he couldn’t take his eyes off of her, as he was instructed to do), before turning her beautiful blues back on Clark. She suddenly looked angry!

“Clarkie, sweetie, I see my wine glass has moved... and a little has spilled; have we been up to something, hmmm?” Clark looked as terrified as he did when she had threatened to paint his mouth up in her sexy red lipstick if he didn’t behave properly. “No ma’am, I...” Clark stammered, and was interrupted by Ellen: “I think you are lying, my darling, but let us see, shall we? LOOK INTO MY EYES!!!” Clark let out a little “peep” of a gasp as the shock of her hypnotic gaze struck him. He looked directly into those mesmerizing eyes reflexively. Too late he felt them take their toll on his mind, as he felt his will slip away and felt dizziness and a muted form of erotic desire descend upon him. Oh why, oh why could he not look away, or run away? Ellen saw his feeble attempt at resisting her and reached out to cradle his face in her hands, gently and reassuringly. “Clark, my dear, sweet love: don’t be frightened. The truth won’t hurt you, at least not NEARLY as much as if I catch you LYING to me!! I want you to look as deeply as you can into my eyes, now. Yes, my pretty blue eyes! Past soft black veils of eyelashes I have tinted and lengthened just for you to look at; look deeply into the center of my eyes. Yes. Yes. That’s it: I can see you are falling into me, my love...into my eyes! So deep that my mind surrounds you, my precious lover. Tell me now what you did to my drink.” Clark was as if under Sodium Pentothal, and he immediately told her of the heavy dose of a powerful sedative-hypnotic he had spiked her drink with.

“Good. Good...", Ellen cooed, “Now don’t you feel better, my sweetheart?” Clark clearly didn’t look like he felt any better. “Clarkie-warkie wants to drug little-ole me?", Ellen continued. “Why, how thoughtful! Just to relax me? Well, since you look like the nervous one right now...". Ellen picked up the drugged drink and continued in a mock-concerned voice; “I think you should be the one to drink it!” Clark hesitated, and continued looking ready to put up a fight until Ellen picked her lipstick back up and played with it for a moment before popping the cap again. Clark immediately swallowed hard, and put the glass to his lips which were already slightly tinged with Ellen’s lipstick from her earlier kisses. As he drank, Ellen made the lipstick appear anyway at the head of the shiny cylinder. She was pissed. She had warned the little rapist-boy, and he had lied, resisted her, and tried to drug her. “Clark, just drink half and give the rest to Artie, I have other plans for you now, and I need you to be fully functional. You see, when we girls rape you, it is a little different: we need you conscious! (she turned to Artie) Artie, my sweet boy: mommy wants you to take your sleepy medicine now. Drink it all down like a good little hypnotized boy, ok?” Artie was indeed deeply mesmerized, and immediately drank the enslaving potion meant for Ellen down. He had more completely surrendered to Ellen during the many hypnotic sessions she had had with him, and was indeed her obedient love-slave. “Mmmm...” thought Ellen: “I can’t wait for little Clarkie-warkie to be that compliant! He still clings to his ‘I am a male, therefore I am in charge’ mentality. That will soon change....very soon! A little more training, a little more punishment....a little more reward, and he will make love to a cactus if I tell him to!” Ellen knew she was right, and her thoughts had her positively dripping wet with lust.

Ellen had trouble not staring at that glorious fucking machine of a cock Artie was stroking as he gazed lovingly at her. Ellen liked his soft, sparse, very light brown pubic hair: it looked like a child’s and bellied the impressive man-cock growing from it. She wanted to give the sedative hypnotic she had administered the boys some time to take effect before she proceeded. She was a very clever woman, and a very accomplished hypnotist. She knew a man could not be made to do anything against his nature under normal hypnosis, but add the right narcotics and sexual excitement and they would do ANYTHING they were told to (especially if they were DYING to cum and knew they wouldn’t be allowed to UNTIL SHE was pleased with the performance they gave!!!). Ellen felt both diabolical, as well as ultra-feminine, as she brought her hypnosis inducing lipstick back to being dangerously close to those red-red lips of hers. “Oh boooysss! You both remember the lipstick I have used to hypnotize you, well here it is!!! Keep looking at it while you listen to my voice, to my commands. This is a special lipstick—it really is! It is an ultra long lasting one: as kiss-proof as they come. Not like the new silicone based ones, I know you boys keep up with the latest advances in girl’s cosmetics, but bare with me. This is an old fashioned Coty 24 lipstick. The 24 stands for hours. That is because it is a high stain variety, a high dye-type:. girl puts it on, lets it set, and she has a nearly kiss-proof mouth for a full day! The downside is a girl’s little lippy-sticky doesn’t care who’s lips it adheres to. Stains. For 24 hours. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?!” She turned to Clark with a suddenly angry expression, and as her blue expertly lined and powdered eyes flashed, she continued, her voice again percolating with adrenaline from her near frenzied emotional state.

“Clark, dear, you like to drug and hypnotize little girls so you can rape them? Maybe you would like to know how that feels. Keep masturbating yourself, sweetheart: I have a little surprise for you: YOU ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS FEELS LIKE!!! Ellen threateningly waved the ultra-red cosmetic in front of the petrified man. I know you would never, ever allow me to paint your lips, no man would, so you better listen If you don’t do exactly what I say, I will make your little boy-mouth look like a little girl-mouth, and it will stay that way for a day or two: DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” Clark was visibly scared and humiliated as he found himself unable to break off from Ellen’s voice, her face: he knew he had better obey. Just the same, he made the fatal mistake of hesitating before answering her. Ellen expected that, and was looking forward to finding an excuse to punish him. “Clark, honey, I see you need some convincing about who is in charge here, and why:. perhaps this will help.” Ellen put the lipstick to her mouth and stroked on the Coty 24 “Tomato Red” ultra-erotic indelible color until it’s natural matte state burst into a red flame of shine on her mouth from the heat of her excitement. “Mmmm, you know, I think it is the lipstick we girls wear that makes us want to kiss men so bad, go down on men, to suck on their lovely cocks. Clark looked positively terrified. What did this beautiful vixen have in mind? His body quaked sharply and he pivoted balance on his legs as he looked like he was ready to bolt. He couldn’t, of course, and stood there powerless as Ellen stopped painting her beautiful lips and approached him, with her lipstick hand outstretched: towards him, towards his mouth!!! She was smiling broadly and fingering her clitoris rapidly as she murmured; “Here you go, sweetheart... " she said, passing the pretty red head of the man-captivating color under his nose “doesn’t it smell pretty? Doesn’t it make you want to masturbate harder? Doesn’t it make you want to cum just sooooo bad? Yes, of course it does!” she answered to Clark’s helpless whimper. “Now, I’m going to just touch the pretty red lipstick to your lovely full mouth, and when I do, you will have an uncontrollable urge to go down on me, right here in front of Artie, and I want you to continue to masturbate yourself to the lovely taste and scent of...ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” Clark was nearly in tears as his seductive captor brought the exquisitely feminine cosmetic into contact with his gently quivering lips. Ellen smiled broadly after looking intensely at the point of contact for a moment, insuring she didn’t actually paint his mouth. Clark looked very tense for a moment, as her cosmetic want touched his lower and upper lips at once, then seemed to relax. “VERY nice, Very nice!!! You are a STUNNING lover, I just know it, now show me and my boyfriend Artie here, exactly how you lick and suck a lady’s sex until she cums!” Ellen taunted her slave just before he dropped to his knees to begin servicing her dripping slit.. “Mmmm, so pretty, you know what a woman’s cunt lips feel like, what they taste like? These are going to be the tastiest love-lips you have ever gone down on. You are going to want to cum the entire time you are licking my juices from my labia, lover! You are going to suck and lick me until I tell you to stop, and you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CUM UNTIL I TELL YOU YOU CAN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” Clark moaned a “Yes!", and dropped to his knees, his head (and poor Artie’s) spinning from the influence of the drug she had given them. He kissed Ellen’s trembling-with-lust body on the way down, and her breasts, her stomach, and finally her bush. Ellen had lifted up her skirt to reveal a bare pussy, and Clark put his face to it. As his tongue darted around her slit, then right into it, Ellen let out a gasp. Clark began some very frenzied licking right at the front of her vaginal opening, where her clitoris was more than anxiously awaiting the arrival of a well trained tongue and mouth! Ellen let out another gasp, then still another as she collapsed on the floor, with Clark hungrily not taking his mouth from her pussy for even a second!

Artie was watching his love, his true love (or so he firmly and deeply believed) making love to another man from where he was standing. Instead of being angry or upset, he had a blissful look of a man on his way to an orgasm with his lover...and he was! He was masturbating “like a good little boy”, watching Ellen’s every move and waiting for her command to join in. He didn’t have to wait long. Ellen was convulsing on the floor from the action of Clark’s tongue licking up her love juices as fast as she could secrete them, and from his mouth’s gentle sucking of her clitoris (punctuated with little love-taps from the tip of his tongue). She wanted a man in her mouth at the same time as she was being eaten alive, and she wanted it NOW! “ARTIE, COME HERE NOW!!", she nearly screamed. Artie came over and responded to her expectant mouth and outstretched arms. He dropped to the floor with his knees on either side of her and brought that big, beautiful cock right up to Ellen’s painfully red lips. With a gentle forward thrust of his hips, the boy-pretty cockhead entered her open lipped mouth and slid in just a little, then a little more on the next thrust, then several inches, which he maintained during each following thrust. His Mistress had taught him that that was how she liked it, and that it wasn’t nice to make her gag on his huge rod. Artie fucked her face like a pro, and Ellen took him in with likewise efficiency. Soon Ellen felt her orgasm overtake her unexpectedly. She felt the ground shake, and felt her head spin as she became delirious from having men work her from both ends. She tried to scream, but Artie’s cock was a very efficient gag. She felt herself held captive by the two men as she was forced to endure her orgasm in near silence, but for muffled groans. When it was over, she decided it was time to get serious: she wanted some meat between her legs. Between her OTHER lips!

Ellen was able, once she regained her composure, to put her hands on Artie’s bucking hips and lift his cock out of her mouth long enough to gasp: “CLARK, FUCK ME! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME NOW!!!” Clark immediately lifted his pussy juice slicked mouth from Ellen’s erupting mound and proceeded to climb on top of her, pushing Artie so that he fell to the side of Ellen with his cock still in her sucking red mouth! Clark had barely gotten into position before he rammed his cock all the way up Ellen’s pussy so hard she screamed, only to be immediately gagged quiet again by Artie’s cock. Clark was fucking her so hard that she was actually sliding a little on the carpet with each thrust. Artie had to continually move himself an inch at a time to keep his cock in Ellen’s mouth. Ellen was besides herself with joy, getting fucked for all she was worth, and with a handsome young man’s cock in her mouth, ready to shoot his load down her throat.

Ellen took the frantically fucking men until she was head against the wall: she had been pushed by Clark’s fucking all the way across the room! As she felt herself being fucked into a final full nuclear meltdown orgasm, she was able to get Artie’scock free of her sore puffy lips one last time. It was just long enough for her to scream at the top of her just pre-orgasmic lungs: “CUM! CUM NOW, MY LOVES!!! CUM IN ME!!!!!”

Almost immediately, she felt all three orgasms happen! Her own, she was well aware of, but suddenly she felt Artie’s cock swell like it was going to explode, and then it did! Down her throat! All over the inside of her mouth! Sweet, hot cum came gushing out of the spellbound young man’s cock, his balls, his sex glands, and into her sucking pretty little red-lipped mouth. Her pretty “kiss-proof” lipstick had passed the test: she still looked like a cover girl, a sweaty one with messed up hair but with perfect makeup, as she swallowed every drop of Artie’s cum as Clark emptied his aching testicles into her womanhood. Ellen could feel the heat, the spurts of cum inside her as she gulped down the last of convulsing Artie’s sperm. Clark was screaming, unlike Artie (who was silent as he hit her with his full shot).

Even Ellen, in her state, was shaken by the intensity of the orgasm of the man who was cuming inside her . He was straining, head to the ceiling, as pulse after pulse of hot, creamy cum showered her waiting insides with sperm. For the 30 seconds the three of them came, Ellen knew the greatest pleasure she had ever known, feeling totally comfortable with the two men who would never do anything to hurt her. Who would give their lives for her, if she commanded it. Who were hers to enjoy: when ever, where ever she pleased. It was that thought that sent her off to join her two exhausted lovers as she drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep...