The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Tennis “Ball”: Training

(MC, FF, MC, MD)

The below story is entirely fiction. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. Now back to our favorite “low standards” trio as they return from vacation.

Jenny Wilson bounded into the player’s lounge at Kremlin Stadium so quickly her large breasts almost burst out of her red mini-dress.

“Tatiana!!, Tatiana!!,” she shrieked as she saw a tall, lithe blonde in her early 20s with a pretty good rack of her own sitting in the corner.

Although there were dozens of other female pro tennis players around as the Kremlin Invitational in Moscow kicked off the new season, Jenny was too excited to care as she dove right on top of Tatiana and began passionately kissing her and grinding her body into her.

“Oh Jenny, my pussy was crying out for your tongue so badly while we were separated,” said Tatiana, the player known as ‘the Russian better looking than Anna but even a lousier player than her’.

“I know, me too lover,” cried Jenny, a busty, curvaceous pretty 20-year-old from Texas as she jammed her tongue even farther down Tatiana’s throat. “My months at home were so horrible. Pretending I liked men and actually going on dates with men for camouflage, as master instructed. It was so awful. Luckily I ran into members of the high school field hockey team and got to have sex with some of them or I might have killed myself for lack of sex.

“I love having sex with women so much. I love being a lesbian and I need to eat you out right now. Let’s go to our room and have lots of lesbian sex. Hopefully master will be there soon so we can have sex in front of him.”

“My sister Irina called me a little while ago and she said master will be here soon” said Tatiana. “She is crushed that the tennis season is starting up. She so loves being totally controlled by master in person but she knows he needs to be with us. I know how she feels as without master here to dominate me totally I haven’t felt whole.

“Even with all the kinky sex Elena the Demented has made me have with her the last couple of months I can’t wait to have sex with you and master as well.”

Tatiana and Jenny began gathering their suitcases and equipment bags to go to the room they shared as lesbian lovers with their master Stevie. He totally controlled their minds after chloroforming them and injecting them with mind control drugs when he was a simple tennis tournament volunteer.

Suddenly, they heard a jangle of chains and looked up to see Karen the Trainer walking towards them.

In the opinion of most people, the fittest person on the women’s tennis tour wasn’t a player but the head trainer, Karen.

She was in her mid-20s and her body was rock hard and featured a six-pack stomach, D cup breasts that had no need of a bra due to the strength of her upper body and her calves and upper arms were ripped.

To get through college she had won a number of fitness competitions as she had sultry looks and luxurious blonde hair that made her gorgeous as well as a finely sculpted body.

Despite her good looks and superior physique, Karen was very down to earth and extremely popular with the players. She had a winning personality and took a personal interest in the players she treated.

She was also deeply religious and was president of the tour’s Bible Study Group, which Jenny was a member of.

Karen clanked as she was wearing a large crucifix on her chest as well as dangling crucifix earrings.

“Jenny, thank the Lord I ran into you,” said Karen with a toothy grin. “I need to talk to you as soon as possible. With the new season there are some things involving the group I need to discuss with you.”

Jenny was torn. She liked Karen but her pussy was on fire. She was desperate to have sex with Tatiana.

“I’m trying to get settled in before my coach comes Karen,” said Jenny in a semi-whimper. “It’s really not a good time.”

“It will only take a minute, I swear,” said Karen.

“I’ll set things up for us, don’t worry Jenny,” said Tatiana with a knowing look to her lesbian lover. Jenny knew that meant the candle wax would be nicely melted for dripping on their bodies and the vibrators would be fully warmed-up.

“OK, what’s up Karen,” said Jenny as Karen sat next to her while Tatiana left. Karen was in shorts and thin official trainer t-shirt as it was usually hot on the court. Seeing her ripped muscles simply made Jenny even more turned on and even more ready to have sex with Tatiana.

“Jenny, you know I have been a bit sheltered from the social aspects of the tennis tour,” said Karen. “I’m so busy in the training room and then getting everything packed for the next stop I don’t have much down time. That’s why I treasure my time with the Bible Study Group.

“Maybe I’m not the most sophisticated person. I went to a Christian college and worked for Christian colleges before coming here so I’m not up on everything modern in the world, but Jenny I’m coming to you because I’ve discovered something horrible about some of the players. So horrible I can’t just stand there and watch it happen.”

“What is it?” asked Jenny genuinely curious now, as head trainer Karen knew everyone on the tour. Maybe it was drugs, or incest or something else weird.

“Well, believe it or not Jenny, I have a strong suspicion some of the girls—are gay,” said Karen in a near whisper

Jenny wanted to laugh in Karen’s face. She got so worked up about her incredible discovery and it was that she found some lesbian tennis players? Some? Jenny knew most of the girls on tour were at least Bi- if not flat-out dykes as she and Tatiana had participated in a number of lesbian player orgies.

Jenny decided to play along as saw the seriousness on Karen’s face.

“Really, no way Karen!,” said Jenny, barely keeping a straight face.

“I know, I was shocked too but in the off-season I was making calls to check-up on some injured players, and the same woman would answer phone after phone call at all these houses houses. Finally, it dawned on me. They weren’t “friends hanging out” they were lesbian lovers.

“Once I started talking to my assistant trainers, they said they knew other players who also were too friendly in their opinion with other women to be just friends.

“I wanted to confide this info to you Jenny because I know you are a good Christian and I’ve read how you go out on dates with good ole boys down in Texas so I know I can trust you completely.”

Jenny knew she was as straight as a pretzel and her pure wholesome act was just that, an act, since Stevie had taken over her mind and turned her into a mindless lesbian sex slave but she let Karen continue.

“I’ve been talking to my pastor and I want to do something with decency and purity. I want to make a difference in this world. So here is the deal. All the lesbian tennis players will get poor treatment or no treatment, “Sorry, Elena no time for your rubdown” stuff like that, and being not in top shape the straight players like you will beat them.

“Soon, they will all drop in the rankings and lose their eligibility and drop off the tour and then it will be safe for good Christian girls like you Jenny to play in peace without worrying about some lesbian pawing you in the shower.”

Jenny’s eyes opened wide. This was the most horrible thing she had ever heard of!. Sabotaging players seeking help for injuries? It seemed so awful, so mean to her as Jenny might be a slave but she was a slave with a sweet, kind personality. And the ones affected were her best buddies on the tour, her fellow lesbians. And the worst part was Jenny knew Karen had the power to make it work!

“Well that’s very ambitious, uh, make sure my friend Tatiana isn’t included, she likes boys too as much as me,” said Jenny trying to save her lesbian lover who struggled to win as it was when she was healthy.

“Well, I heard things about her but I know you would never lie to me so I’ll make sure Tatiana is not on the list,” said Karen as she got up to leave. Jenny had not lied as Tatiana did like having sex with men as much as her, of course the only man both would have sex with was their master Stevie “I just wanted to give you a heads up on what was happening. I’ll give the whole Bible Group the lowdown in a few weeks.”

Jenny was so stunned she had forgotten briefly that her lover Tatiana was waiting to have sex with her upstairs

“Oh, my Tatiana!", thought Jenny. “I need some lovin’ to get this out of my head. Tatiana is going to get the eating out of her life.”

* * *

In the fourth hour of their lesbian lovemaking, Jenny and Tatiana each had a vibrator in their hand and shoved into the other’s sopping wet pussy whirling inside their lover’s snatch. Dried candle wax was on the belly of each as they had lapped at each other with a fury.

Stevie had slipped in quietly and was in the back jacking off as he saw his slaves going at each other with a fury. It saved him the trouble of ordering them to have sex he figured so he just pulled down his pant s and grabbed a towel from the bathroom.

After enslaving the pair of beautiful tennis pros to his will, he had turned the previously straight girls into hard-core dykes and deeply in lovely with each other, except of course they thought sex with Stevie was the ultimate sex thrill as he had programmed that into their controlled minds.

Jenny let out a shriek first as she had an orgasm ripple through her body, her hips bucked and her back arched. Tatiana soon gave Russian-accented yells of lust of her own and cum poured over the vibrators.

It was the third orgasm of this marathon sex session so the girls just held each other close and kissed each other lightly after their heavy panting stopped.

After a minute, Stevie stepped out of the shadows, he had shot his wad into the towel long before his girl slaves had orgasmed as he had gotten it up quicker than them.

“Master!!” they both shouted as they ran toward him.

Tatiana quickly pulled down his pants and put his member right into her mouth while Jenny began French kissing him and rubbing him with her hands. Their tiredness had disappeared as soon as their master had showed up and having two young hot blondes attack him turned Stevie back on immediately as well.

The trio tumbled to the bed and began having a threesome. Tatiana’s mouth remained firmly on Stevie’s now ever-growing dick while Stevie was now lapping at Jenny’s large breasts as she cooed her approval.

Not having seen their master, who was the only reason to breath as far as they were concerned, quickly turned on Tatiana and Jenny and it didn’t take long before they had a fourth orgasm.

Jenny came first but Tatiana quickly responded in kind as cum fell onto the bed in clumps. There was pounding on the wall as the next door neighbors were tired of all the yelling from the lustfilled girls.

Although they were sexed-out they knew they could not stop until their master experienced pleasure, so they continued working their mouths and breasts on him. Finally Stevie came again and shoved his pelvis right into Tatiana’s face.

She enjoyed the cum all over her face, it was Stevie’s cum so to her it was like the nectar of the gods. Jenny ran over and began licking Tatiana’s face clean but Tatiana made sure plenty of Stevie’s seed went down her throat.

Their eyes now dilated and their respective big breasts going up and down in a steady fashion, Tatiana and Jenny were exhausted as they lay there naked on the bed.

Stevie knew his slaves would still have sex with him if he ordered, they had no way to say no as they lived to obey him, but he was spent himself.

He sat in a lounge chair and just smiled. He had been worried that going home to see their families might break their programming or someone at home might notice the “new” personalities they had acquired and discover the truth but he had worried for nothing.

Tatiana and Jenny were as deeply under his control as the first day he had clamped the chloroform-soaked cloth on them and crushed their will and spirit with his drugs.

* * *

Jenny did not tell Stevie of Karen’s nefarious scheme to drive the lesbian’s off the tour. She hoped Karen would come to her senses but as the days unfolded she could see she was wrong.

Lesbian after lesbian had to withdraw due to injuries they were told were untreatable by the trainer, Karen. Some lesbian’s lost when treatment during a match somehow didn’t work, others never got stretched out enough, played tight, and lost.

Even Tatiana, thanks to Jenny telling Karen she was straight, was doing well as she won her first two matches that luckily for her were against badly injured lesbians, as healthy either player would have kicked her ass.

All of Russia was abuzz at the dream final of hometown girls Tatiana vs. Anna was now a possibility. Anna, who everyone knew was a nymphomaniac when it came to men, was whipping the lesbians in her corner of the draw as well.

The fact the two most luscious babes on the tour could meet for the title also excited the worldwide press and the media room was packed every day now as Tatiana was swamped with interview requests as she was the toast of Moscow.

Jenny threw herself totally into sex to forget what was happening to her lesbian friends.

She began wearing a dog collar and begged Stevie and Tatiana to spank her many times and occasionally lash a whip on her perfect, round behind and begged to be cuffed to the bed and demanded rough sex constantly.

Jenny was hog-tied and Tatiana was about to put a ball gag in her mouth when Stevie walked into the room.

Jenny would have any kind of sex Stevie asked for as his slave but her requests for rough sex and bondage he thought was odd as Jenny was more into traditional sexual practices. Tatiana had always been the more adventurous one sexually.

“OK, that’s it,” declared Stevie. “Drop the ball and untie her Tatiana. Let’s hear what’s gotten into you Jenny. You are not yourself and your master orders you to tell him why.”

Jenny knew she could not disobey her master, that wasn’t even a consideration, so she told him of Karen’s plot. Soon Jenny was crying.

“I’m a good Christian I thought master but I can’t go along with this, does this make me a bad Christian,” bawled a sobbing, hysterical Jenny. “I am so ashamed and so frustrated. I don’t know what to do master so I just want to have sex and more sex. Except for eating, sleeping and playing can I just have sex master? Please command me to be a sex-crazed slut master.”

“I wondered how Tatiana was doing so well against, like good players,” said Stevie. “You sure Jenny it isn’t the lessons that I programmed Bobbie Jean Queenan to give you two in the summer before I made her become a cloistered nun that has made Tatiana win these matches.”

Jenny didn’t want to hurt her lesbian lover’s feelings but she knew she couldn’t lie to her master. He was her reason for living.

“I don’t know, Tatiana might have won the matches anyway but she couldn’t lose them the way Karen had rigged them,” sighed Jenny, now a bit more composed. “Master, we can’t let all the other lesbians be driven off the tour. You know how they idolize you and want to always have sex in front of you. We have to help them.”

Stevie had long ago injected most of the lesbian players with mind control drugs and programmed them to think he was the only good looking man on Earth and to want to have sex with another woman in front of him, and he got great enjoyment from it.

He couldn’t let his lesbian admirers get booted off the circuit. What would they do after all, unlike the pretty straight girls they couldn’t find a rich guy and get married and have kids.

He envisioned raggedy, hungry sexy young lesbian tennis players on street corners begging for food. No, he would have to do something.

* * *

Jenny Wilson became the most hated woman is Russia as she dispatched Anna in straight sets. Jenny being the first decent, healthy player she faced, Anna per usual totally fell apart and Jenny won easily.

As they shook hands at the end of the match Anna said to her though clenched teeth: “You have shamed me to my countrymen, I will never have sex with you again.”

Jenny was disappointed Anna was such a sore loser but even more upset about the withdrawal of sex as Anna was one of the best at licking carpet on the tour, despite her false front heterosexual reputation, and Jenny always enjoyed having sex with Anna.

After the match, Karen ran up to her.

“Oh Jenny isn’t this great,” she said. “Two normal girls like you and Anna get this far. This wouldn’t haven’t had happened if I didn’t take care of those disgusting lesbians. And now we have a good Christian role model like you in the final. Hopefully, Tatiana can win her semifinal and we can have two “good” girls in the final When was the last time that happened?”

“Thanks Karen but I need you to come to my room immediately,” said Jenny. “I found a book listing all the lesbians on the tour. I think its Amelie’s date book. It’s too valuable to lug around so I hid it there and I want to hand it to you personally so you can even do more “good work.”

“Great, let’s go,” said Karen excitedly. “I knew I could count on you Jenny to do the right thing.”

“Your bet,” said Jenny.

* * *

Stevie always got a suite so he could have an adjoining bedroom to his slaves.

Just the sound of their giggles and moans while they had girl-girl sex long into the night was enough to turn him on, and it was a mark of how deeply both Tatiana and Jenny were under his power as both had been straight until he took over their minds and turned them into lesbians.

Karen was impressed as she walked into the sumptuous digs.

“Wow, the trainers get just these tiny rooms, nothing like this,” said Karen.

“The date book is in the bedroom over there,” said Jenny as she led the way.

As Karen followed Jenny into the room, she didn’t see Tatiana hiding behind the door. As she passed the door Tatiana quickly grabbed her from behind and slapped a chloroform-soaked cloth on her face.

Karen was caught completely by surprised, just as planned, but it soon became obvious that the tall but thin Tatiana was physically overmatched by the muscular blonde trainer.

Karen took a good whiff of the chloroform but was able to turn around and quickly break Tatiana’s hold on her. Tatiana then rushed at her with the cloth but Karen easily grabbed her arms and then, using an old self-defense technique she had learned, pushed her face onto one of Tatiana’s big breasts and took a bite into them.

Tatiana screamed in pain and backed off, giving Karen time to get a hold of the cloth. She pushed Tatiana to the ground, shouting “God give me strength” and shoved the chloroform cloth onto Tatiana’s face.

Tatiana was now totally helpless and in pain, she could put up little fight. Her eyes quickly rolled back into her head and a few seconds later her body went limp and her eyes closed as the chloroform knocked her unconscious.

Karen got up from the prone body of Tatiana laying on the floor to turn to Jenny.

“I guess she lied to you, she is a les... mmmmph!”

While Karen had been busy chloroforming Tatiana into submission, Jenny had grabbed the chloroform bottle on the table and gotten a towel from the bathroom and rushed to slam it into Karen’s face,

Jenny was shorter that Tatiana but stronger with more upper body strength and Karen had trouble fighting her off. Jenny was also more motivated as she knew if she failed her lesbian friends would be driven out of their livelihood.

It was nip and tuck as the two young women fought, pushing chloroformed filled rags back and forth at each other’s faces.

Suddenly, two arms from behind grabbed Karen’s arms. She tried to move them but couldn’t. Jenny gleefully put the chloroform soaked towel over her face. Already half-under, Karen struggled for a bit but after a while her knees buckled and she slowly sank to the floor before sprawling there completely unconscious, Jenny not letting the chloroform pad leave Karen’s face for an instant during the trip down.

“Thank you, oh thank you master for helping,” said Jenny as finally lifted the chloroform off of Karen’s slackened face. “I was so scared. I didn’t know if I could beat her. She is so fit and strong. Thank goodness my big strong master rescued us.”

Stevie was actually thin and weak for a guy but strong enough to take on a 5-foot-5 women who was caught by surprise and half-gassed anyway but if this act impressed his slaves so much the better he figured.

“I think I’m adding a line into Karen’s programming, you two are the weakest professional athletes I’ve seen,” said Stevie. “She’s going to whip you guys in shape as well as the other stuff. Now drag your weakling girlfriend’s body back to your bed and wake her up. She’s got a match in a couple of ours as it is. Sheesh.”

While Jenny dragged Tatiana’s limp body back to their room, Stevie looked down at the unconscious Karen, her nice sized breasts going up and down in a steady fashion.

He put the headphones on her ears and, after adding the extra line, turned it on. He then took out his hypodermic needle and gave her a 3/4 dose of the mind control drug. He did not want to enslave her, a bit too powerfully built for his taste, but he did want to now control a certain important part of her makeup.

Since it would take time for the drug and the instructions to seep into her subconscious and overwhelm her mind, Stevie decided to have some fun as he pulled down Karen’s shorts and pink panties and shoved his member into her slit.

He buried his head in her chest while he pounded away at her pussy, finally ejaculating his sperm inside the unconscious devout Christian. Since Jenny had described Karen an extremely religious Stevie had expected her to be a virgin but when his dick entered her he knew her cherry had already been popped.

“Hypocrite,” he said as he then went to check on his battle-scarred slaves.

* * *

Maybe the effects of the chloroform had made so disoriented she forget she was not that good or the fact all of Mother Russia was pinning its hopes on her but for whatever reason Tatiana was playing well in her semifinal.

“You might get your ultimate wish master,” said Jenny to Stevie as they watched in the friends’ box. “Slave vs. Slave for the championship.”

“We’ll see, it’s only the first set but at least Tatiana did well enough here where we don’t have to worry about losing her tour card,” said Stevie who took Jenny’s hand and guided it under his pants to work his tool as a chance for an All-Stevie’s Slaves final was exciting to him.

There was a break in the action as Tatiana suffered a pulled thigh muscle. Karen the Trainer came out to tend to it. Jenny noticed she looked a bit disheveled and flustered, and instead of her normal trainer uniform she was wearing Spandex shorts and a blue crop top that exposed her six-pack stomach.

“What exactly did you do to her master?” asked Jenny as her hand continued to work over Stevie’s dick. “Karen was wrong in what she was trying to do but she is a good Christian girl and a good friend to me and I’d hate to see her hurt, unless you think it was best master. You tell me what to think after all.”

“Don’t worry,” said Stevie. “It’s nothing she won’t enjoy, a lot, but it will stop her war against the lesbians. All I will say is that as your master your have my permission with Karen.”

“Permission for what?”

“You’ll see.”

It turned out Tatiana only had a cramp and asked Karen to stop rubbing her thigh.

Tatiana noticed that Karen was drooling a bit from the corner of her mouth and seemed hypnotized by Tatiana’s very attractive flank. Tatiana had to finally shove Karen off her so she could get up and continue the match.

Karen had a look of great disappointment as she sat on the ground watching Tatiana walk away from her, her fine butt wiggling in her face.

Tatiana did not win the match against a much higher ranked opponent but everyone recognized she had put up a heroic effort with her limited abilities and she received a standing ovation from her home fans.

Tatiana cried all the way to the locker room at finally having something positive happen in her career. But then she stopped, her face going instantly blank, as she headed to what she knew would be a virtually empty training room. She had work to do for master, her personal feelings now meant nothing.

Only the next day’s final was left so Karen was trying to get things ready for the next tournament stop. The emphasis was on TRYING as Karen’s mind was in total confusion.

“Was I really turned on by touching Tatiana?” she thought as she ran her hand through her short blonde hair. “It felt so good, I didn’t want it to end. That never happened before. I’ve touched hundreds of women with no effect. Why did being near Tatiana’s body get me so hot and why do I have these bad thoughts about Tatiana still?

“And why the heck am I wearing virtually nothing. I’ve never gone out in public without panties or a bra before. These clothes are for back home when it is like 100 degrees, not to be seen by thousands of strangers as they ogle my body. And why do I like the fact they were ogling my body?”

At this point Tatiana walked in to the tortured trainer’s room. Karen was alone sitting on a box.

Their eyes met and neither said a word. There was no need.

Tatiana turned and locked the door and slipped off her clothes. She went right up to Karen and planted a juicy kiss to her lips and with one hand slipped it under her shorts and began playing with her clit.

Karen knew everything she believed in, everything that had guided her life to this point was being challenged by this sexual display.

Karen didn’t hesitate for an instant. She returned the kiss and made sure to jam her tongue as far down Tatiana’s throat as possible. She then guided Tatiana to the floor as she began playing with Tatiana’s large round breasts she had thought about so much.......

* * *

Jenny won the Kremlin title the next day, her first championship. As she received the big red trophy, she swore that Karen had pinched her butt when no one was looking but knew that was crazy and she was too happy to think further about it.

Jenny wasn’t sure what master had done but whatever it was she was glad to see over the next few weeks that the lesbian players were getting proper treatment from Karen.

If anything, Karen seemed to be bending over backward to make up for past misdeeds as she was spending many nights making personal visits to lesbians on her own time to make sure they were OK.

Karen continued to wear very revealing outfits and no one complained at seeing her very buff physique but the tour president finally ordered her to go back to the mandatory trainer’s uniform.

Jenny was alone in their suite for the Brussels Tournament when she heard knocking at the door.

Stevie and Tatiana were out at a photo shoot for a major Russian magazine as her valiant performance at the Kremlin had made Tatiana a beloved figure in Russia, and the fact she was a hot, big-chested babe didn’t hurt with the advertisers either.

Jenny was surprised to see it was Karen, usually too busy during the day to say hello during a tournament, let alone making a personal visit to someone.

“Karen, wow, I’m surprised to see you here,” said Jenny as she let her in. “I’m not hurt. Am I?”

“No, no, you’re fine, I just need to talk to you,” said Karen who Jenny could see was not on duty as she wore cut-off “Daisy Duke” jeans shorts and a thin white t-shirt.

It was also very obvious that Karen was wearing neither a bra or panties, which was quite shocking to Jenny, knowing how personally conservative Karen was.

“Sure Karen sit down, you know I’m you’re friend and you can talk to me anytime,” said Jenny.

“Actually, it’s our ‘friendship’ I want to talk about,” said Karen who sat down in a way that made it clear she had no panties. “Did you ever hear of the saying “Thou dost protest too much.”

“Yeah, it’s Shakespeare, it means you are so against something because you don’t want people to know you really like it” said Jenny who had no clue what her bible studying friend who was dressed like a stripper was getting at.

“Exactly, all that stuff about driving the lesbians off the tour and how much I hated them, well, let’s just say I had an epiphany. Your friend Tatiana was very helpful in making me realize what I didn’t want to discover about myself.”

“OK, Karen, we’re friends, just get to the point,” said an exasperated Jenny who was dying of curiosity at this point.

“The point is that I always hated lesbians because, well, I AM a lesbian,” said Karen. “When I felt Tatiana’s thigh it was like an awakening. Like I was reborn. I thought it was just a passing feeling because she is so beautiful but when she came back to the training room all I could think about was having sex with her, and we did.

“It wasn’t great. It was fantastic. It was the greatest feeling of pure pleasure I have ever had in my life. I never wanted it to end. I wished I had Tatiana’s tongue permanently in my pussy. I feel bad because you told me Tatiana was straight but I just couldn’t help myself. I HAD to have her.”

“Don’t worry, I think she’s really Bi—,” said Jenny again sort of telling the truth. “So what are you doing now.”

“What I’m doing is having sex with women in the morning, sex with women in the afternoon and sex with women at night,” said Karen with a faraway look in her eye, thinking about all the pussy she had eaten the past few weeks.. “I’ve tried to have it not interfere with my job but all I can think about is how great it is to have sex with women.

“Because of my job I see every player on the tour so at this rate I think I will have sex with all of lesbians around within a month and frankly I think I’ve converted a few straight girls into becoming lesbians. It’s like I am a new person. Like someone just flipped a switch and said you will enjoy the life of a lesbian slut—and I am.”

When Karen mentioned it was like someone flipped a switch, Jenny instantly knew who the flip-switcher was: Master. He had turned gay-bashing Karen into a sex-crazed lesbian tramp. He had obviously made having sex with women feel so incredibly good to Karen that any objections she could possibly muster for fighting the feeling were instantly washed away.

“I guess we won’t see you at Bible Study Group anymore,” said Jenny although she went even though she was a sex-crazed lesbian as well.

“No, I still consider myself a devout Christian, I’ll be there Sunday, maybe I won’t be president anymore but I am still a very religious person, just one who happens to like to have sex with women a lot,” said Karen. “Actually, even when I was driving the lesbians out I actually had no idea how many of them, I mean us, there were.

“I came out to my assistant trainers, and found out most of them were lesbians too. They had just been afraid for their jobs to tell me. I’m dating two of them right now. Of course, that just means I sleep in one of their beds at night after having sex with other women in other beds the rest of the day.

“And guess what? I know you are straight as an arrow my sweet wholesome Jenny but now that I am a newly-minted lesbian I’ve discovered quite a number of our bible group likes to have sex with other women too.”

Of course Jenny knew that already, because she had been one of the other women they had sex with but she kept quiet about it.

“Well, if you are looking for my blessing that’s God’s to decide but personally I am glad that you have found a lifestyle that makes you happy and you can count on me supporting you 100-percent,” said Jenny.

“Actually, I’m looking for more than your support,” said Karen mischievously. “I owe you and Tatiana a lot and I’ve set it up with your coach, who by the way is a superhunk and even if I am a dyke I’d still do him, that as a part-time job I will be both of yours personal fitness trainer.

“The thing is, with my new lesbian sex-dominated lifestyle. I can’t be spending a lot of time with gorgeous women without having sex with them. I already have a sexual relationship with Tatiana and I want to have one with you too.

“I’m not here to ask for your support, I’m here to seduce you Jenny to be one of my lesbian lovers. I know it seems strange to you now but I promise I can make you love girl-girl sex as much as I enjoy it now. You’d be surprised how many players swore they were straight but after I had sex with them converted to being lesbians just in the past few weeks.”

Something master had said as they watched Karen minister to Tatiana now rang through Jenny’s enslaved brain: “You have my permission with Karen.”

Jenny knew exactly what that meant now as a smile came to her lips.

Jenny had liked Karen for a long time, not only for her chiseled body but because she was just a nice person and they had similar values. Master couldn’t have picked a better new sex partner for her if she had done it herself, my master is so wonderful she thought.

Jenny simply stood up, removed all her clothes and walked right up to Karen, shoving her completely shaven pussy in her face. Karen eagerly lapped at the quickly wet slit and the Sappho sex session was about to begin, one of what was sure to be one of many.

While Jenny and Karen were eating each other out, Stevie and fellow slave Tatiana were in a limo heading back to the hotel.

It not been by coincidence that Karen had showed up at the suite when she did. A well-placed call by Stevie had given her the perfect time to go there when Jenny would be alone.

Stevie figured by the time they got there Jenny and Karen would be in the heat of lesbian sex. He would have Tatiana probably join them for a threesome or he might jump in as well, or simply watch all the fun.

The added benefit was that Karen would make Tatiana and Jenny the fittest players on the tour and maybe improve the good results they had so far.

As Stevie laid back in the limo pantless, while Tatiana was giving him oral sex, he knew one thing.

He was having a ball—with tennis.