The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Tennis “Ball”: Coaching

(MC, FF, MF, MD)

The following includes sexual situations and no one under 18 should read this. All characters are fictional. Inspired from an e-mailed suggestion, so see, feedback is good.

“You will never learn dick, from anyone with a dick,” said Bobbie Jean Queenan to the two incredible looking blondes sitting across the table from her at the tennis center dining room. “Let me be your coach. I will make you a better player, and I can relate to your better than some ...guy. Believe me.”

The shorter, curvier blonde with the slightly bigger chest, Jenny Wilson, looked over at her partner, on and off the court, the tall, slinky but still well-endowed Russian Tatiana Arinova, with a look of bewilderment.

“I don’t think me or Tatiana are looking to replace our coach,” said Jenny in her slightly twangy Texas accent. “We’re pretty happy with Stevie.” Tatiana nodded in agreement.

Queenan sat there stunned. She was the premier tennis coach in the world. Players on the tour would give their right arm to be coached by her. That was why she could be so selective in her pupils.

She had only three rules to be one of those lucky enough to be coached by her. The player had to be attractive, she had to be a lesbian, or at least Bi—, as rule No. 3 was she had to willing to sleep with Bobbie Jean—a lot.

“Pardon my French, but are you fucking nuts,” said Bobbie Jean. “I’ve seen your practices. You could get a better instructor at the public park for $10 an hour. He sits there reading out of “Tennis for Dummies” to figure out what to do at a practice.

“I am offering you the best instruction anyone can ask for. I can make each of you a champion. No one in their right mind would turn Bobbie Jean Queenan down.”

That part was true, however, Bobbie Jean did not realize that neither Jenny nor Tatiana was in their right mind. Or more precisely, neither had a mind of their own.

Since Stevie as a volunteer at a tennis tournament had chloroformed both Tatiana and Jenny and injected them with mind control drugs, the pair were now his mind controlled slaves, their will and independent thought totally extinguished, they lived only to serve Stevie’s every whim.

He had ordered them to become lesbian lovers and make him their coach and they obeyed him completely.

When Bobbie Jean had found out from her current lesbian pupils that the incredible knockouts Jenny and Tatiana were a couple, and not straight as she had thought they were, she quickly had arranged a lunch where she expected to add the pair to her collection of lover/players.

No one had ever turned Bobbie Jean down, on the court or in the bedroom. Although now 35, she was still very attractive.

She was 5-foot-10 and extremely fit, with a lean figure, nice sized breasts (although nowhere near the size of Jenny and Tatiana’s massive hooters) with soft, brown air framing a pleasant face.

“Well, I’m sorry Miss Queenan but were really not interested in changing coaches,” said Tatiana. “Me and Jenny are really honored you asked but we really have no intention of leaving Stevie—ever.”

With that, Jenny and Tatiana got up and left. Bobbie Jean but could not help but notice their fine, round butts as they walked away, especially Tatiana’s as she was wearing short-shorts per Stevie’s orders to dress like a slut at all times.

“I must have her,” said Bobbie Jean to herself.

* * *

“Master, that really good dyke coach Bobbie Jean Queenan wanted to take us away from you,” sighed Jenny as she kissed Stevie all over while rubbing his dick in her hand. “We told her never. I need my master and his big cock in me. I am your toy to play with at your pleasure.

“Please put your cock in me. I need my master’s cock so bad. I feel incomplete unless part of master is in me.”

Stevie smiled as Jenny always begged for cock. Tatiana preferred anal if Stevie was going to put his dick in her and she was deeply into having Stevie watch her and Jenny have sex with each other.

Stevie laid Jenny down on his bed, both were already naked, so he jammed his cock inside her slit and Jenny moaned with pleasure. Her master had been wonderful enough to fill her pussy with his incredible member. Life was perfect as far as she was concerned.

Stevie pounded Jenny’s pussy with his dick until he shot his sperm into her. She quickly orgasmed at the thrill of having her master’s seed inside of her and let out a shout. She then got up and lapped up all the drips from Stevie’s dick of cum, savoring every drop as it came from her master’s amazing body.

“Hey, where is Tatiana,” said Stevie who did not like his slaves going around unattended, and he was in the mood now to watch Jenny and Tatiana have lesbian sex with each other since he had just shot his own load.

“I don’t know master,” said Jenny as she licked Stevie’s tip of his dick for some last bit of his cum. “She got a call about some questions about her passport and she had to go to some room to get it fixed.”

“Stupid Commie country Russia,” said Stevie as he decided he would fondle Jenny’s large breasts instead for a while. “Americans never have passport problems. Well, tell me all about this Bobbie Jean deal.”

Stevie and Jenny didn’t know it but Tatiana was having major problems not involving her passport but her brain.

* * *

Tatiana’s large breasts went up and down in her bra top in a steady fashion as Bobbie Jean led her deeper and deeper into a trance.

The passport ruse had lured Tatiana to Bobbie Jean’s room and, before Tatiana could protest, Bobbie Jean had started the strobe lights, relaxing music and got Tatiana to stare at the metronome as it went back and forth.

Tatiana found herself quickly ensnared by Bobbie Jean’s trap. In college, besides being on the tennis team, and converting half of them into lesbians like herself, Bobbie Jean had been a psychology major and knew all about hypnosis.

“Just relax Tatiana, relax, you are in no danger, you feel wonderful watching the stick go back and forth, back and forth, the more you watch the more relaxed and wonderful you feel as the metronome goes back and forth, back and forth,” intoned Bobbie Jean in a soft, soothing voice.

Tatiana’s eyes were dull and glazed over, her body stood there limply as Bobbie Jean put her deeper and deeper into a trance. Her will and mind long-since broken by Stevie; Tatiana had little defense for Bobbie Jean’s hypnotizing techniques.

“You feel so relaxed and wonderful, the best you ever felt,” said Bobbie Jean to the Russian blonde bombshell swaying under her influence.

“Every swing of the stick makes you even more relaxed, more wonderful. You feel so good now you want to sleep. Sleep Tatiana. Go over to the bed and sleep. Completely surrender to the metronome and go to the bed and sleep. You will feel so great when you do. The best you ever felt. Sleep, surrender, sleep”

Tatiana shuffled robotically over to the bed. She then tipped over and her eyes closed before she even hit the bed, completely asleep and also now completely under Bobbie Jean’s power, at least that’s what she thought.

But a hypnotized slave is still a slave, as Bobbie Jean was about to discover.

“Open your eyes Tatiana and sit up but remain deeply asleep in this wonderful feeling trance you are in.”

Tatiana’s dulled eyes snapped open. Bobbie Jean smiled broadly, she thought this incredible looking woman was now controlled by her.

“Tatiana, how do you feel?”

“Won...der..ful,” she said softly through parted red lips.

“Would you like to keep feeling this wonderful?

“Yes.”

“Great, all you have to do Tatiana is obey my commands while you remain in this trance. The more you obey the more wonderful you will feel.”

Tatiana did not answer. She simply crinkled her cute nose.

“What is wrong Tatiana?”

“I can only obey master. He is my reason for living. I am nothing if not totally controlled by him. I live to follow his commands.”

Bobbie Jean was a bit taken aback. Someone apparently had already taken over Tatiana’s thought process. Master had the entire cake and Bobbie Jean’s hypnosis was mere icing on the top of Tatiana’s brain.

“Who is the name of your master?”

“Stevie”

That explained everything!, thought Bobbie Jean. Why their coach was a bumbling idiot and why Jenny and Tatiana had turned down the best coach in the world to stay with him. They had no say in the matter as he was their master and the two his obedient slaves.

Bobbie Jean then had the entranced Tatiana go through all the details.

How Stevie had chloroformed her, turned her and Jenny into slaves, made them convert to lesbianism and become lovers. How their every waking moment was dedicated to serving their master.

Bobbie Jean was not sure what to do. She just wanted a roll in the hay with Tatiana and Jenny and make them better players in return. This turning people into mind controlled slaves was way above the entry-level hypnosis she knew.

She decided to try something.

“Tatiana, listen to my voice. Listen, very closely. As you listen to my voice you will notice I speak just like Stevie. Listen and hear Stevie’s voice. You must obey Stevie’s voice and when he is not around I speak for Stevie. Remember, Tatiana, you must obey Stevie and I speak for Stevie. You must obey me.

“Stevie’s voice...must obey,” whispered a still deepy hypnotized Tatiana.

“Tatiana?”

“Yes, master?”

“Take off your clothes and make love to Bobbie Jean,” said Bobbie Jean who in Tatiana’s zapped brain was now talking for Stevie.

“Yes master, I obey you completely.”

Tatiana got up and untied her top. Bobbie Jean eyes lit up as the large round mounds burst free from their harness. Tatiana’s breasts were even larger and more delectable than she had imagined.

When Tatiana pulled down her shorts, she show showed Bobbie Jean her completely shaved pussy.

Bobbie Jean quickly pushed Tatiana onto the bed and began suckling the soft, round breasts. Tatiana moaned her approval as in her head she was obeying her master’s orders and that always turned her on. She quickly went down to Bobbie Jean’s clit and began rubbing it tenderly.

The whole experience had turned Bobbie Jean on and she quickly shrieked her lesbian lust as she orgasmed. Her cum poured onto Tatiana’s body, who quickly scooped it up, put it on Bobbie Jean’s face and began lapping it away.

Bobbie Jean was quickly turned on again and the pair flipped places and into the ‘69’ position. Bobbie Jean quickly discovered Tatiana’s tongue was well-experienced in eating pussy and she felt wave after wave of lust course through her body.

Bobbie Jean was pretty good at eating out a woman herself and soon both had backs arched and shouting in pleasure as each was hit with a massive orgasm.

After she had caught her breath, Bobbie Jean realized it was time to return Tatiana to Jenny and Stevie before he got worried.

She would have to figure out what to do about the enslaved pair later on, maybe much later as she had enjoyed sex with Tatiana and was now frankly looked forward to enthralling Jenny as well.

“Tatiana?”

“Yes, master?”

“When I snap my fingers you will no longer be in this wonderful trance state. You will go back to normal. You will leave here knowing only that all your passport problems were solved. However, if you ever hear the words “Stevie’s voice” you will instantly and eagerly return to this dream state and Stevie’s voice you will once again hear from my mouth.”

“As always, I obey you completely master.”

Bobbie Jean snapped her fingers and watched Tatiana put on her bra top and shorts and walk out of the room without saying a word.

Trying to gain control of two beautiful mind-controlled lesbian tennis players would be a bigger challenge than anything she had faced on the court, Bobbie Jean realized, but she was always up for a challenge.

* * *

Jenny and Tatiana’s future could have been changed forever if not for a faulty intercom.

The next day, as usual, Jenny and Tatiana began the day having sex with each other. They took a shower together but Jenny got out a bit early as they awaited Stevie’s call to go to breakfast. They did virtually nothing without orders from Stevie.

A voice crackled over their hotel room intercom but it was almost impossible to distinguish who it was or what they were saying.

“Was that master calling us for breakfast,” asked a naked Tatiana as she popped her head from the bathroom.

“I’m not sure,” said Jenny. “It might have been... Stevie’s voice.”

As soon as Jenny said those last two words, Tatiana’s eyes became glazed and unfocused. She stood there, water dripping from her spectacular, nude body, swaying slightly, awaiting orders of some sort.

“Tatiana, what is it,” asked a scared Jenny as she had never seen her lesbian lover in this kind of state, they always acted normal when Stevie commanded them as obeying his orders was as natural as breathing to them. “Please talk to me. Tatiana!!”

“Master... must obey master’s voice,” intoned Tatiana in a flat voice.

“Of course we must obey master,” said Jenny. “But why are you acting so weirdly?”

“Master’s voice now comes out of the mouth of Bobbie Jean Queenan,” said Tatiana. “You must learn this. Master commands and I obey completely.”

Jenny had a confused look on her face as she had no clue what the zombie-like Tatiana was talking about.

She didn’t have much time to think about it as suddenly the naked Tatiana balled up her right fist and smashed a punch square on Jenny’s jaw. The stunned big-busted blonde went flying across the room and crashed against the wall.

She lay there stunned for several seconds, enough time for the suddenly lively Tatiana to race to Stevie’s adjoining room and go to where he stashed her bottle of chloroform. She quickly soaked a rag with it and ran over to her lesbian lover and shoved it right into her face.

Jenny was already dazed and confused about the recent turn of events and could provide little opposition to the chloroform-soaked rag. She breathed in deep gulps of the fumes and quickly her body tumbled to the right side as she was completely unconscious within a minute.

Bobbie Jean had programmed Tatiana that at the nearest opportunity she was to bring Jenny to her room by all means nescassry for her brainwashing, and Tatiana was executing those orders to the letter after Jenny had mistakenly put Tatiana into a trance.

Tatiana threw on her bathrobe, as she had been naked and wet the whole time, and then picked up Jenny and threw her over her shoulder and carried her knocked out lesbian lover out the door.

In a twist of fate, Tatiana turned to the right in the hallway to go to Bobbie Jean’s room. If she had turned left, she would have seen Stevie coming to pick up his slaves for breakfast. Instead, he was aghast to see his one slave in a bathrobe carrying the limp body of his other slave in bra and panties over her shoulder, taking her to parts unknown.

* * *

Bobbie Jean had just finished brushing her teeth when she heard a knock on the door. This was a rare occurrence as she had a strict rule about not being disturbed until 11 a.m. for any reason. That was because she usually had some young player with her overnight for a night of lesbian lust and in case she wanted to have sex with them in the morning she didn’t want any distractions.

But this rare morning she was alone and when she opened the door she saw to her delight Tatiana in complete hypnotic trance, with Jenny Wilson over her shoulder unconscious.

“Master, I have obeyed your instructions completely,” said Tatiana in a flat tone.

“Yes, your master is pleased,” said Bobbie Jean. “Bring her in.”

In her haste with trying to get Tatiana with Jenny slung over her through the opening, Bobbie Jean did not completely close the door, a mistake she would pay dearly for soon.

Bobbie Jean quickly set up her hypnotic trap to spring on poor defenseless Jenny, who sat slumped in a chair facing the lights and metronome that were about to enthrall her.

As soon as Jenny started to come awake, Bobbie Jean started the hypnotic, soothing music. She had taken the trouble since she had time to give Jenny some tranquilizers to keep her mind and body a bit fogged, to lower what little resistance she would have to the hypnosis.

“You are feeling so wonderful, so relaxed Jenny as you look at the lights, listen to the music, watch the metronome go back and forth, back and forth, you feel so wonderful, so relaxed,” said Bobbie Jean as she went into her trance-producing script.

Jenny sat there totally out of it, soaking in all of Bobbie Jean’s words like a sponge. Soon she would be as deeply hypnotized as Tatiana.

Bobbie Jean smiled as she continued her spiel; the beautiful Jenny Wilson would soon be her obedient sex slave just like Tatiana.

Soon, she would figure out a way where they listened just to her and got rid of Stevie, then they would be her personal sex toys as well as much improved tennis players thanks to her training, with most of the prize money going in Bobbie Jean’s pocket under contracts Bobbie Jean would have them sign.

In the back of Bobbie Jean’s mind she suddenly remembered not seeing Tatiana for a bit, as a hypnotized slave she couldn’t have gone far, maybe the bathroom?

When Bobbie Jean turned away from Jenny for a second to look she was hit with a chloroformed-soaked cloth.

Tatiana pushed her to the ground and Bobbie Jean was too startled to do much fighting back, the cloth securely on top of her face and mouth. After 15 seconds of thrashing about, Bobbie Jean’s eyes closed and her body went slack; once again the chloroform had won the battle.

At this point, Stevie walked in. He had followed Tatiana to Bobbie Jean’s room and then hustled back to his room for chloroform, a dose of mind control drug and a rag. With the door open, it had been easy to motion Tatiana over to him and order her to chloroform Bobbie Jean.

Stevie turned off the music and the strobe lights as Jenny sat there completely in a hypnotic haze. He would deal with her and Tatiana’s trances in a bit. First he injected Bobbie Jean’s unconscious body with a half-dose of mind-control drug and, this time, personally gave her instructions over and over.

* * *

Since it was the final tournament of the season, all the world-wide tennis media was there to do wrap-ups on the season.

That meant the press room was packed as renowned tennis coach Bobbie Jean Queenan announced she was cutting all her current ties to players she was coaching to serve as Stevie’s assistant coach with Tatiana and Jenny.

“They say you can’t teach and old dog new tricks but I think under Stevie I will see things in a different light and be a much better person for it,” said Bobbie Jean to the stunned gallery, as this was the equivalent of Joe Torre leaving managing the Yankees to be a third-base coach for a minor-league team.

The reporter’s questions were not as sharp as usual. Tatiana and Jenny was distracting many of them, and all the photographers, by standing nearby their new assistant coach.

Tatiana was in a pink crop top and short-shorts, exposing most of her incredible body, while Jenny was in gym shorts and a top that showed plenty of cleavage of her huge breasts.

Most of the press wanted the formal press conference over so they could rush over to “interview”, OK, get a close-up look, at the two hotties. Just as Stevie had thought they would.

Afterward, Bobbie Jean, Jenny and Tatiana met in Stevie’s room for off-season instructions.

Stevie was going to spend the time traveling the world with his official girlfriend, the supermodel Irina, who was in reality Stevie’s slave as well. She had promised him she had lined up a number of other supermodels that would have lesbian sex with Irina while Stevie watched and then have sex with Stevie.

Jenny was going to back to Texas and Tatiana to Russia to visit family for a bit to make sure they saw them now and didn’t want to visit them when they were on tour with Stevie.

To avoid suspicion they were to revert to be their old “pre-enslaved” selves, except there were to discreetly have as much lesbian sex as possible and send the videotape to Stevie to watch for his enjoyment.

Bobbie Jean was to shuttle between the two, teaching them as much as possible to improve their game. Her only students were now Jenny and Tatiana and her knowledge would make then much better players when they returned to the tour with Stevie, who would get the credit as head coach.

“Stevie, you are such a brilliant coach, can I just follow you around and right down every word you say, it’s all pure genius,” said Bobbie Jean, who now thought of Stevie as the greatest coach of all time. “I am piece of shit compared to you. I need to fill my pitiful little mind with your great knowledge of the game.”

“No Bobbie Jean, you have to work with Tatiana and Jenny,” said Stevie with a smile, who loved the fact the best tennis coach in the world now considered herself far inferior to Stevie. “If Tatiana doesn’t improve her ranking she will lose her eligibility and no longer be allowed on the tour. That would not please me—not at all.”

“Oh, that won’t happen, I promise you,” said Bobbie Jean. “My life will be dedicated to making Tatiana and Jenny great players. Nothing else matters but helping your players be great.”

“That’s fine, you have my cell phone number if you have any questions, I am sure you will make a fine assistant coach Bobbie Jean.” said Stevie with a smirk. “No get packed because you leave with Jenny for Texas in an hour.”

“You are so wise, I am so honored to even be in the same room as a coach of your stature,” said Bobbie Jean as she got up to leave. “I am a piece of garbage compares to you. And I will definitely take up your suggestion that I should dress in revealing clothes as much as possible at all times. That is just more pure brilliance from you.”

“You are such a great master to get Bobbie Jean Queenan to coach us all off-season,” said Jenny, who even in her totally enslaved mind knew unless she received real coaching she would never beat the Capriati’s or Hingis’s. “This is why every day I am so glad you took over my mind and I can just spend my life obeying your orders.”

“Yes, to be totally controlled by you is so wonderful, my life as lesbian slut slave is so great and I know Irina is so excited you will be able to totally control her in person now,” said Tatiana.

“Please let us have sex with you now. We want so badly so show you how grateful we are you selected us, that you have turned us into your puppets to do whatever you want with.”

Stevie did have some time before his flight, and he didn’t want to seem ungrateful after all. So he pulled down his pants and flopped into bed, Jenny and Tatiana quickly joined him for their last sexual encounter with their master for a while.

One thought was on Stevie’s mind as Jenny and Tatiana groped at him.

He was definitely having a ball—with tennis.