The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Tennis “Ball”: The Protégé

(ff,mc)

The following is a complete work of fiction and any similarities to any real person are strictly coincidental. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this—go away. In honor of Wimbledon, I figure it’s time for another chapter.

As Tatiana and Jenny relaxed in the sumptuous player’s lounge at Wimbledon they giggled a bit as the players around them were so nervous getting ready to play in the biggest tournament of the year.

All their worries, as well as their free will, had ended when at a tennis tournament Stevie the volunteer had chloroformed them both, injected them with mind-control drugs and turned the pair into his total slaves, as well as the formerly straight girls into lesbian lovers.

Now, Stevie was officially their coach and their lives revolved around pleasing him in any way he saw fit, whether by doing well on the court or in bed sexually.

“Thank goodness Master controls my every thought, he said for us to take it easy and not get nervous and we’re about the only people here not about to have a nervous breakdown,” commented Jenny, a tall buxom Texan.

“Yes, the day Master took control of me is a day celebrate more than my birthday,” said Tatiana, an even buxomer Russian blonde known as “better looking than Anna but even worse than her as a player”. “I feel so sorry for these poor girls who have to think for themselves when we have wonderful Master to obey.”

“And they don’t have a master to tell them to be lesbians and have lots of sex with women as well as with their master,” said Jenny. “You’re right, I do feel sorry for these girls. We’re so lucky Master picked us to dominate completely.”

Just then, an incredibly beautiful teenage blonde girl entered the lounge. She didn’t even put up the pretense of a nervous smile like the others, as her face was glum and her eyes red-rimmed as if she obviously had just been crying.

“Marie, what’s wrong,” asked Tatiana as she passed by Jenny and Tatitana’s seats.

“I....I can’t say,” sniffled the lovely sad lass in a heavily Russian-accented voice.

“She’s gorgeous,” whispered Jenny to Tatiana. “Let’s make her happy and Master. Let’s take her to our room and have sex with her and Master will enjoy watching the threesome on tape when he gets back from the coaches meeting.”

Pleasing her Master was the most important thing in Tatiana’s mind as well and obviously the girl needed something fun to happen to her right now.

“Marie, you don’t play until tomorrow right,” said Tatiana.

“Da,” she said.

“Well, I can’t do anything about your problem if you won’t tell me about it but I can do something to help make you feel better,” said Tatiana with a wink. “You know Jenny Wilson here, the American, well we both want to help lift your spirits.”

Marie looked at the two tennis players with the smoking bodies and large bosoms, although at Wimbledon due to the conservative dress code their fine figures were clothed more than normal.

She crinkled her nose a bit. She was young but she wasn’t stupid, she knew what they were talking about.

“Why not, let’s go,” she said.

* * *

“Oh God, Oh God, this is great, I can’t believe lesbian sex would be this good,” shrieked Marie at the top of her lungs as another orgasm coursed through her lean, teenage body. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.”

“Keep it up, keep it up Jenny,” said Tatiana as she went back to suckling on Marie’s pert breasts while Jenny’s tongue lapped at Marie’s bud as two cum-drenched fingers pumped away again at her vagina.

“I can’t believe this, please, Oh God!!, oh, oh, this is too much, oh my, oh my,” shouted Marie as she felt the pressure build inside her quickly again.

This just encouraged the pair to be even more aggressive sexually with Marie as Tatiana now was pinching the nipples of both breasts while Jenny was licking and pumping furiously.

“Please, more, more , more don’t stop, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!,” shouted Marie as her lithe body began to buck like a bronco up and down the bed as the mother of all orgasms was now rippling through her and Jenny and Tatiana bolted away for safety’s sake.

Marie continued flopping around for what seemed an eternity but was actually a minute or so as pussy juice spouted out of her slit like a geyser.

Tatiana and Jenny looked at each other and smiled while Marie was in the throws of sexual ecstasy. They certainly had turned Marie’s frown upside down and, most importantly, they knew Master would be pleased to watch the videotape of this show.

When Marie was finally done, she lay on her stomach gasping for breath, her eyes glassy and unfocused, her body covered in sweat and cum.

“Thank you Jenny and Tatiana, I needed that,” she finally said in a tired voice. “I wish I could be your simple sex slave forever, it would make my life a lot easier.”

“What are you talking about Marie, you’re the great hope of Russian tennis,” said Tatiana. “You’ve been to all my clinics since you could walk. You love tennis. We just showed you that you can love tennis and love to have sex with women as well.”

Marie’s frown returned and she looked away from the equally naked pair of Jenny and Tatiana.

“OK, we’ve just screwed your brains out,” said Jenny a straightforward Texan. “Give it up honey, what’s the matter?”

After a brief hesitation, Marie told a tale that if Jenny and Tatiana didn’t hear it themselves they would never have believed it.

Marie Shappy was only 16 but did indeed have the hopes and dreams of an entire nation resting on her shoulders.

Although Anna and Tatiana had looks and personality they didn’t win a lot and while Elena the Demented and other Russian players did do well in big tournaments they never won the title, and they had not an ounce of charisma between them.

It appeared Marie had it all. She had model-like looks, a friendly personality and was bursting with tennis ability. Her future seemed limitless. Which is where she got into trouble.

Her family was poor and had borrowed large amounts of money from Russian gangsters to give Marie proper tennis training and to fly her to big tournaments. When the money started rolling in from her successful pro career they figured to pay the debts no problem.

However, with so much riding on her, young Marie had frankly folded under the pressure and was not winning too often.

Not winning meant no prize money and the gangsters now wanted all the money owed them or else. And knowing how violent the Russian mob was, the Shappy family knew what ‘or else’ meant.

They had talked the gangsters into waiting until after Wimbledon before they did anything but if Shappy did not at least make it to the Round of 16 here in the richest tennis tournament in the world they would not have enough money to pay off their debt. and the chances of that happening the way she was playing appeared pretty dim.

By the end of the story, Marie’s breasts were flopping up and down as she sobbed.

“To save money I don’t even have a coach right now, I’m all alone,” she wailed. “My parents think if I fail here they will have to sell me into white slavery just to save our lives. That’s why I said I’d like to be your sex slave. I’d like you two to own me if I had a choice.”

Jenny and Tatiana looked at each. Stevie had programmed them to be lesbians but they only had sex outside of their relationship if it pleased him. They were Stevie’s slaves and slaves didn’t get to have their own slaves.

“I don’t know what to tell you Marie but I do want to help,” said Tatiana. “Our Mast....uh, our coach is a really smart guy. We’ll explain your situation to him and he might be able to help. We’ll let you know.”

The three blondes put on their clothes and after Marie left, Tatiana and Jenny began cleaning up the room as they would not want their Master coming back to a messy place.

“Thank goodness Master does all our thinking because I’m stumped,” said Jenny.

* * *

Stevie grinned as he watched the trio of blonde pussies wriggling around the bed on videotape.

“Excellent selection my little lesbian converters,” he said with a smile as the tape ended. “I am pleased.”

“Oh, thank you master,” said both Tatiana and Jenny as their pussies quivered in delight. Nothing stimulated them sexually as having Master’s approval, except having sex with Master himself, the ultimate in pure joy.

“I hope next time the little nymphet comes around I can join in the fun and not be at some stupid meeting,” said Stevie.

“Well, master there may not be a next time,” said Tatiana haltingly.

“Yeah, she has major problems Master,” said Jenny. “We thought being such a brilliant Master you could find a way to help her out.”

Jenny and Tatiana then told Stevie all about Jenny’s plight.

“Could you just buy her Master and give her the pleasure of making her your mindless slave who lives to do your bidding like us?” said Jenny.

“Yes, we would not be jealous Master,” said Tatiana. “It is your will that we live to serve you.”

“In case you haven’t noticed ladies, you haven’t been doing too well in the prize money department lately, we’re hurting a bit financially ourselves” said Stevie.

“Tatiana, if it wasn’t for the monthly check your sister Irina sends me you could not cover the expenses of being on the tour and Jenny, now that you’ve been targeted as a star to watch, everyone is fired up to beat you and you’ve been upset like three times in a row.

“No way I have the money that it would take to buy a hot piece of ass like her. And anyhow, she’s so important to that country the KGB probably would kill me if they found out she was my slave. Plus, being 16 and the whole statutory rape thing. Forget it ladies.”

“Yes, Master, we will forget,” said Jenny but Tatiana did not immediately say the same thing, very surprising as like Jenny she automatically did whatever Stevie told her do.

‘“Master, could you do SOMETHING to help her,” pleaded Tatiana. “I failed my country to be a top tennis player and I feel bad if she could not fulfill my promise.”

Stevie was taken a bit aback by Tatiana’s statement. She had not gone against her master’s wishes but she also had not dutifully followed his words to the letter and forgotten about Marie’s problem like Jenny had.

Tatiana had never shown anything but blind loyalty since he had knocked her out and brainwashed her. Stevie decided this was not a subject to take a stand on and challenge how total his control over her mind was. He got the feeling that somewhere in the tiny bit of her soul that was still independent, this kid’s success was important to her.

Stevie told them to go to their bed in the suite and have sex with each other while he pondered the problem. And they then gleefully took off their clothes and tumbled into bed. Thinking was not their thing but having sex was.

At least he could enjoy the show Jenny and Tatiana would put on while he thought about what to do. Nothing stimulated his thought process more than watching two great looking girls have sex with each other, and if it didn’t at least he would have a good time.

* * *

(later that night)

Marie sat in her room and flipped though some magazines, too depressed over her situation to go anywhere or do anything. She was in pajamas with bunny slippers, showing she was still a kid despite her sexual escapade with Tatiana and Jenny that afternoon

She heard a knock at the door and when she opened it she was stunned to see both Jenny and Tatiana in sheer negligees. All of their exquisite bodies were on display.

“Sorry Jenny and Tatiana but I’m not in the mood for any more sex tonight,” said Marie. “Elena I think has her thumbscrews and rack set up now. Why don’t you see her if you want some action?”

“Oh, we’re not here for sex, at least no totally,” giggled Jenny as she and Tatiana let themselves in. “Our wonderful coach has a deal for you that he says will save you and your family from the Russian mob but you must agree to two things.”

“What, anything,” said Marie.

“First, all the money you make after you’ve paid the debt from Wimbledon will go to coach Stevie,” said Tatiana. “Second, you will not remember anything that happens from this moment on until your final game at Wimbledon and you must never ask anyone ever what you did. You just have to trust us.”

Marie pondered that thought for a bit. What the heck would they do to her? She had heard stories about how worshipful to their coach Tatiana and Jenny were and he did seem like a big of geeky guy to be a professional tennis coach.

But Tatiana had been her idol growing up in Minsk, she knew Tatiana would never let her come to harm. And what choice did she have? Either take this chance or start getting used to wearing a dog collar and licking some rich guy’s feet as their slave.

“OK,” said Marie.

As soon as she said that Jenny, who had maneuvered herself behind Marie, clamped a wet white cloth over her mouth and nose. Tatiana ran up and held Marie’s arms down in case she tried to fight it.

Marie was dazed, confused, what were they going to do to her? But in a few seconds she felt nothing but darkness as she fell unconscious, limply falling into Jenny’s arms.

While Jenny dragged Marie’s body to the bed, Tatiana went to the door and opened it. Stevie was there waiting and when he came in saw Marie’s sleeping form on the bed, now nude as Jenny had quickly stripped her of her clothes.

“Excellent job my pretties,” he smiled. “Now, let’s see if this little experiment works.”

* * *

Conchita Sanchez-Rodriguez liked to party but she was in her room at her London hotel by 9 p.m. She had her first match at Wimbledon the next morning against Russia’s Marie Shappy.

She hadn’t done much so far on the tour but there was a lot of hype about Marie and in case she decided to at last show her potential, Conchita wanted to be well rested.

However, as she entered her bedroom she was shocked to find the naked forms of fellow tennis pros Jenny Wilson and Tatiana Arinova and a big bucket bottle of champagne on the bureau.

“Jenny, Tatiana, what the hell are you doing here,” asked Conchita in amazement, although she did admire both of their lovely bodies and large breasts nestling on her bedspread.

“We came to party silly, what else,” said Jenny with a big wide grin that showed her sparkling white teeth. “We want a threesome and have fun and we picked you to be a part of it.”

“But I have a match tomorrow, I need rest,” said Conchita. “C’mon ladies, I’ve been at plenty of orgies with you girls and had fun but this is the biggest tournament in the world. I’ve got to be prepared for Marie Shappy.”

“Oh her,” smirked Tatiana. “You don’t have to worry about her.”

“Marie Shappy, oh, don’t worry about her at all.” smiled Jenny. “We just left her passed out in her room. We went to her placed first and she was totally drugged. I think she couldn’t take the pressure and is like a junkie now. She probably won’t even show up for the match tomorrow.”

“Really?” said Conchita who liked the fact she would have an easy time of it in the first round as much as she could now freely make out with these two hotties.

“Yes, really” said Jenny as she grabbed Conchita’s arm and pulled her down to the bed. While Jenny plunged her tongue deep into Conchita’s mouth, Tatiana pulled down her shorts and began hungrily licking her pussy.

“Oh this is going to be a much better night than I thought,” said Conchita before sinking into the bed for a night of carnal lust.

In another room:

“But we could play each other in the second round, this isn’t right Marie,” said Lina Ouspenskaya to the pretty blonde girl who had been in her bed when she walked in.

“I don’t care, Lina, I want you, I want you so bad,” shrieked Marie. “You can have the match, I don’t care, just take me, take me now you smoking hot bitch!”

Marie then flung herself on top of Lina and began passionately kissing her. Lina quickly responded, hey, a hot blonde girl throws her naked body on you, what else was there to do?

* * *

“Game, set, match Miss Shappy”

Jelena just sat there on the baseline stunned for a second before going over to shake the teen’s hand. “I wish I hadn’t gotten loaded and had a threesome with Jenny and Tatiana last night,” thought Jelena.

“But I just played her two weeks ago and the kid had been a nervous wreck and I killed her. But here she played with such precision, and without any sign of nervousness, or any emotion at all really.”

When Jelena shook her hand Marie had responded mechanically and went over to her seat, quickly gathered her things and left without acknowledging the crowd cheering her on wildly or even expressing a smile or any hint of joy at the big upset.

At the press conference that followed Marie was peppered with questions about how it felt to make the Round of 16 at Wimbledon in her first major tournament and she had answered all questions mechanically and showed no emotion at her great feat.

Her next stop, unbeknownst to anyone, was Stevie’s room.

“Tennis Robot Marie reporting sir,” she said, standing completely stiff in front of Stevie who was grinning from ear to ear. “I was victorious in my match as ordered sir.”

“Excellent Tennis Robot Marie,” said Stevie. “Now it is time to change programming and become Sex Robot Marie.”

“Yes sir,” said Marie with no emotion, although Stevie thought he detected a bit of a glint in her eye. “Please give me a list of all the women I am to have sex with tonight. I can assure you sir my batteries are fully charged and I can have sex as long as you desire.”

“Your first, and only assignment, Sex Robot Marie is to suck these,” said Steve as he pulled down his pants. Marie quickly wrapped her lips around Stevie’s now very stiff member and began rolling them around in her mouth tenderly.

“Unfortunately Marie we have come to the end of our agreement my little robot,” said Stevie as he patted her blonde head. “You have made it to the Round of 16 at Wimbledon and are the toast of all of Russia, which means it is far too dangerous to continue our little arrangement.

“Turning you into a robot and thus having no nerves, simply playing up to your considerable abilities, worked perfectly and you, Jenny and Tatiana getting all your opponents worn out with sex and drunk the night before they were to play you gave you a bit of an edge as well.

“And getting all the money you and Jenny are earning with all your wins playing doubles together will keep me and the girls set financially for a while. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............”

Stevie ejaculated straight into Marie’s mouth. As a good robot, she quickly swallowed Stevie’s seed and began licking his penis clean of any drop of cum.

“But I am going to miss you as you are a very good sex machine. However, it’s time. Time to institute the self-destruct program Robot Marie.”

Marie looked up at Stevie with a look of great disappointment for a second.

“Engage program robot,” Stevie said, sure he had to give her a push toward reality as deep down he knew Marie was enjoying every second of being a slutty sex robot.

“Program engaged,” said Marie as she stood up and stiffly walked out of the room.

When she entered her own room she would return to normal but with no memory of anything that had occurred since Tatiana and Jenny had entered her room over a week ago, except all the money she made here after the gangsters was paid had to go to Stevie.

“It’s a shame but I’m not fucking with the KGB,” sighed Stevie as he watched Marie’s firm butt wiggle out of the room.

* * *

All the weeks of unending sex and drinking finally caught up to Jenny and Marie as they lost in the women’s doubles final at Wimbledon. Now that she was no longer an unemotional robot, Marie had gone back to being a nervous wreck playing for the championship.

But, second place still meant a big payday and as soon as they got to the locker room Marie signed over her large check to Stevie, just as she had promised.

And they all got to go to the traditional Winners Ball that night and, with their revealing outfits that showed off large sections of cleavage, Jenny and Tatiana were the belles of the ball.

When Stevie got back to his hotel room, he found Jenny, Tatiana—and Marie! lying on his bed naked. “I did deprogram her, didn’t I?” thought Stevie.

“Surprised to see me coach, oops, I mean Master,” said Marie with a big smile.

“Uh, yeah Marie,” said Stevie wondering if the police were going to barge in at any moment and arrest him for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. “Don’t you have to go home for a parade in your honor in Russia?”

“Da but that’s not until tomorrow,” said Marie. “I owe you so much and I wanted to repay you somehow.

“Tatiana said sometimes you, her and Jenny play a game where you are their master and they pretend to be your brainwashed sex slaves and call you master and have sex all night and if I joined in you would like that.

“So here I am, master. I await to obey your orders completely.”

Stevie quickly shucked his suit. He was going to spend a night surrounded by three blonde pussies, all part of a trio of gorgeous hot young bodies totally at his command.

He was definitely having a ball—with tennis.