The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Tennis “Ball”: Media Relations

(MC, FF, MF)

The following is a complete piece of fiction and any similarity between the characters and real people is unintentional. Due to sexual situation anyone under 18 should not read this, go away. Now, for some “low standards” fun.

Pam Walters was Tennis Illustrated’s top reporter because she always got the inside scoop. Her editors had a blind eye as to how she got the scoops, as a 28-year-old former Miss Virginia, she got them the old fashioned way, by going inside the players shorts with her tongue and screwing them.

Walters’s latest assignment was a feature on up-and-coming American player Jenny Wilson.

Jenny was starting to create a buzz after a string of upsets over highly ranked players and men everywhere were buzzing over her shapely figure, long blonde hair and amazingly big breasts now that she was advancing far enough in tournaments to be seen on TV.

Using normal journalistic methods, Walters had found out that Jenny was bright, cheery, always had a smile on her face, polite to a fault, was deeply religious and about as wholesome an All-American girl as you could find. She could find no one with a bad word about sweet Jenny.

Of course, no one Pam asked knew the truth.

That Jenny Wilson had been knocked out and injected with mind control drugs by tennis volunteer Stevie. She was now completely enslaved to Stevie who had turned her into a lesbian slut and paired her with his other capture, beautiful Russian Tatiana Arinova, as lesbian lovers and appointed himself as their coach, while the pair spent all their time off the court dedicated to serving their master.

Pam just knew she had a really boring story and needed to spice it up.

She was currently spicing up her sex life with another Russian player named Elena, better known as “Elena the Demented” who even though she came off as this cute sweet girl in public, in reality she was deeply into kinky lesbian sex.

Pam knew Elena had grown up playing with Tatiana, who Pam knew was a good friend of Wilson, and hoped in return for sex some inside info.

Elena put a couple of nipple clamps on Pam and began slowly yanking them as she licked Pam’s nice sized breasts at the same time.

“Owe, that hurts Elena,” screamed Pam as she hated to admit the pain was actually turning her on.

“Yes, yes, scream your pain American capitalist slut, scream how I defile you,” shrieked Elena as she moved from breast to breast, suckling the sweetness of Pam’s skin. “Be dirty, be very dirty with me.”

“Commie slut, pig, tramp, dyke whore, stop doing that,” shouted Pam who knew she was so sexed up she would cum any second.

“Imperialist dog, you will suffer greatly,” said Elena as she wrapped the chain that connected the nipple clamps onto her clit.

That was enough for both of them to have a major orgasm course through their bodies as their shrieks of lesbian lust reverberated throughout the room.

.“Now, it times for whips, chains and being tied up,” said Elena, with a truly demented look on her face. Pam knew she was in for a long night of sexually satisfying weirdness and by the end she would be lucky to remember her own name, so she better get to work now.

“Before you tie me up and whip me, just tell me what’s the deal with Tatiana and Jenny Wilson.?”

Pam knew she was onto something as Elena’s face went from demented to furious.

“That dyke bitch whore Tatiana,” spat out Elena as she unwound her whip. “I’ve wanted to fuck that hot as hell body since she was 14 but she always said she was straight, always, “I’d sleep with you Elena but I like guys, sorry.”

“Now, six months ago she starts licking that Jenny Wilson bitch’s carpet all the time and me, who been trying to get in her pussy all these years, zilch.”

Pam was stunned, which is also why she put up little fight as Elena bound her hands and then her legs together.

Our sweet, wholesome star-spangled Jenny Wilson was a homosexual? Pam knew she had dated the quarterback of the football team in high school and all her friends back home talked about how great a wife and mother she would be once she found the right guy.

“You sure about this Elena,” said Pam as she watched Elena grease up her whip. “I’ve done some research and Jenny seems like the straightest arrow imaginable, you sure her and Tatiana aren’t just good friends. They do have the same coach after all.”

“Bullshit, they are a couple of dykes and make out all the time, they are like a couple of dyke rabbits” said Elena. “They don’t come to the orgies like the other lesbian tennis players, except one time, because they only like the taste of each other’s carpet. That fucking, lying lesbian bitch Tatiana. I’d like to whip her ass, and not for fun like I’m going to do to you.

“I’ll tell you one thing though. If Jenny was straight she would be fucking her coach. That Stevie is a major hunk. I’m as hard-core a dyke as you’ll find and I even want to fuck him. Hell, there isn’t a lesbian on tour who doesn’t want to bang him. I wish he was here watching me bang you right now.”

Elena got a bit of a glazed look in her eye as she had talked about how good looking Stevie was that concerned Pam. Jenny Wilson is a lesbian? Elena the Demented lesbian is talking about making love to a man?

Pam Walters’ reporter antennae was up. Something here was not right and she was determined to find out what it was, no matter how many women she had to sleep with to find out. However, it would have to wait until tomorrow as Elena’s first lashing went across her back.

* * *

“Master, your cock is so big, please master I need more of your big cock inside me,” shouted “sweet, wholesome” Jenny Wilson as Stevie rammed his rod again and again into Jenny’s box.

While Stevie was banging Jenny, Tatiana had her faced buried in Jenny asshole, her tongue giving Jenny some anal lesbian action. Jenny and Tatiana had just done a “69” while Stevie watched and all three had orgasmed. Now Stevie wanted to get involved in the action.

“Beg, beg you slut,” shouted Stevie as he rammed his dick once again into. “Admit it, admit the whore you are.”

“Yes master, I am a whore, I am a sick depraved slutty whore who lives for your cock in me. Please, jam me some more, be brutal and be vicious. I am a tramp slut who needs her master’s cock so bad!!”

Stevie orgasmed and poured his seed into Jenny, the thought of her master’s jism in her thrilled Jenny and she quickly orgasmed as well. This caused a chain reaction as Tatiana then shouted “I’m cumming” and poured her cum on Jenny’s backside.

The threesome then went into the shower where Tatiana and Jenny took turns washing down Stevie while the other gave him a blowjob. Although, per their master’s instructions, they were deeply in love with each other as lesbian lovers, as far Jenny and Tatiana were concerned, nothing mattered but pleasuring their master. He was their reason for existence.

After they toweled off, Stevie put on a bathrobe, Jenny a pink shear nightie while Tatiana was naked. Stevie had programmed the blonde from Russia with the tall, curvy figure and massive breasts that she was a super-slut and was to dress as slutty as possible when not playing, and when she was with Jenny or Stevie she craved to be naked.

“Please order me to so something master, I want to obey your orders so much, when I obey my master my life is so full,” said Jenny as she sat in bed while Tatiana nuzzled her breasts. “I just want to spend my days and nights obeying orders. My mind is nothing without following your orders master.”

Tatiana’s mind was totally under Stevie’s control as much as Jenny’s, Jenny was just more upfront about her slavery to Stevie.

“Well, you do have that Tennis Illustrated interview tomorrow,” said Stevie. “I do need to order you what to say.”

“Please master, please do so, I have no mind, I just want to obey what you tell me to do,” said Jenny excitedly, she loved to have her master order her to do something, anything.

“Pretend you are the person you were before I enslaved you, pretend you are just nice Jenny Wilson from Plano, Texas. You have no vices, are very close with your family, are positive about everybody and everything and all you have accomplished is because of God.”

Jenny had a slight frown on her face.

“But master, I want to tell her how I am your puppet, how I have no mind of my own, how I serve your every whim and how my life was empty until you took control of my every action, you and God are my whole universe, nothing else matters” said Jenny who did still wear a large crucifix on her chest. “The world should know I have no will or mind of my own and how great my life is now.”

Jenny was as totally in Stevie’s power now as when he had injected her unconscious body with the mind control drugs. His friend from the pharmaceutical company had said in rare instances the effects wore off after a year or so but Jenny and Tatiana showed no signs of independent thought, their mind and bodies still totally enthralled to Stevie.

“Let’s just say I’m shy,” said Stevie, knowing full well he would be thrown in jail if Jenny actually told the reporter the truth. “Are you questioning my orders Jenny?”

“Oh no Master!, I would never do that,” said Jenny in a panic, the thought of trying to argue with master impossible to think of in her mind controlled brain. “I will obey your orders completely. My life is to obey anything you tell me to do. That’s why my life is so great and wonderful.”

* * *

The interview did not go well. Pam, having slept with seven women since Elena had spilled the beans about Jenny’s lesbianism, hammered poor Jenny with tough questions about her lifestyle, her religion, her relationship with Tatiana, about Stevie.

Since Jenny was basically a mindless slave, she couldn’t think fast on her feet for good answers since Stevie did almost all of her thinking for her. She tried the sweet, wholesome and innocent routine that Stevie had ordered her to portray herself with, and which always worked with all the regular tennis beat writers but Pam didn’t buy it for a second.

Jenny’s mind was like Jell-O and Pam was a big spoon swirling it around. Jenny just finally broke down in sobs. Pam ended the interview after Jenny promised an exclusive interview with her, Stevie and Tatiana where the entire truth would be revealed.

Jenny was still crying uncontrollably a half-hour later when she told Stevie about what had happened. He patted Jenny on the head, told her not to worry, and ordered Tatiana to strap on her 10-inch dildo and to begin banging Jenny.

* * *

When Pam Walters entered Jenny Wilson’s hotel room she was shocked. There was Jenny and Tatiana Arinova making out with each other on the bed naked and above the covers. Pam could see each respective girl’s blonde bush glisten in wetness.

Stevie sat in a chair near the window and motioned Pam to sit in front of him, where a chair was waiting for her.

“Take a seat Miss Walters,” said Stevie. “You gave poor Jenny a bit of a start yesterday. She’s much more comfortable having sex with Tatiana than being interviewed, so to relax her I told them to make love to each other while we talked.”

“This is bizarre,” said Pam as she took out her notebook, all the while hearing behind her back the squeals of lesbian lovemaking between Tatiana and Jenny. “I came here because I was promised the truth. There is lots of weird stuff around here, and not just Jenny being a lesbo.

“Like why, pardon me for saying, but a geeky looking guy like you has every dyke on tour panting after him but straight women couldn’t care less about you, and how does a media room gofer become a world-class tennis coach with two prime players as clients all of a sudden.”

“The truth? you can’t handle the truth,” said Stevie as Pam rolled her eyes at the bad Jack Nicholson impersonation.“OK, I always wanted to say that. Alright, now I’ll tell you the complete unvarnished truth.”

Stevie did tell Pam everything that had happened since he had enslaved Tatiana and Jenny.

Pam’s notebook was full with mind control drugs, lesbian orgies involving tennis players, supermodel lesbian orgies involving Tatiana’s sister Irina who was a supermodel (and also Stevie’s slave) and other mind-blowing details about Jenny, Tatiana’s and Stevie’s sex life.

Just as Stevie was telling of what happened with him, Irina and Cindy Crawford in Paris, loud wails filled the room as Jenny and Tatiana orgasmed simultaneously as they had continued to have sex during Stevie’s telling of their story.

“And on that note by my slaves, the interview is over,” said Stevie with a smile.

“I know what you’re thinking, that this is so incredible no one will believe it, so you can just sit here and smirk and tell the truth,” said Pam, who as a feminist was outraged how Stevie had turned two independent career woman into his personal sex toys. “Well, guess what geek-boy. I knew half of this stuff already and I’ll get the documentation to prove all of it and this will be the biggest story in tennis of the year.”

“It would be but I don’t think you want to write it,” said Stevie. “You want to write about what a great role model Jenny Wilson is and through her influence you have found religion and want to dedicate yourself to God.”

Pam gave Stevie a quizzical look, until a large, wet cloth quickly covered her face.

Stevie had programmed his slaves that as soon as they orgasmed, they were to chloroform Pam. Tatiana held Pam’s arms while Jenny stuffed the cloth as hard as she could into Pam’s face.

Pam’s feet kicked for a few seconds but the effects of the chloroform were almost immediate. She body became limp and her head slumped forward as she lost consciousness. She was now at Stevie’s mercy.

Stevie carried Pam’s limp body to the bed. He then got his hypodermic needle, filled only halfway with mind control drug as he just had one specific instruction he wanted Pam to obey, and injected her in her bare arm with the drug that would change her life.

Tatiana had the honor of placing the headphones on Pam’s stone-like face. She turned it on and Pam’s helpless brain began receiving its orders.

* * *

Stevie was in the friends box watching Tatiana go down to defeat once again, she wasn’t known as “the Russian better looking than Anna but a lousier player” for nothing, when Jenny rushed into the box, her breasts bouncing up and down as she obviously had not had time to put on her bra.

“Master, Master, I mean coach,” said Jenny, so excited she briefly forgot she was out in public. “The new Tennis Illustrated came out with the story on me. It’s exactly like you wanted. My answers are just like you ordered me to say and I obeyed your instructions to the letter. I’m a nice, religious, wholesome All-American role model for all young girls.

“My mom called and said she had been worried I hadn’t kept in touch recently but after reading the article she knows I’m fine. She said our pastor was going to hand out copies at the next service.

“You are such a kind and wonderful master. You were right to make me say those things. This is why every day I am thankful you control my mind so totally.”

Stevie took the magazine Jenny had and began reading the story; it sure beat watching Tatiana get her brains beaten in.

Pam had made Jenny Wilson look like a virtual Joan of Arc of the tennis court, emphasizing her piety and lack of vices (both of which were true as Jenny was a devout Christian and any vices she had Stevie had long programmed out of her as he wanted his slaves to be perfect).

Stevie particularly enjoyed the final paragraph of the story, which was italicized.

Reporter’s note: Being with Jenny Wilson affected me more than any other person I can remember. I can safely say I had a life-turning experience with her help. I now find my life going in a different direction and want to devote myself to my religion. Therefore I am resigning my position as a writer for Tennis Illustrated to begin my studies on becoming a nun. I start at a nunnery next week and have already begun my vow of chastity. Pam Walters