The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Tennis Ball: Relativity

(MC, FF, MF, MD)

As Stevie sat in the friends box of the Italian Open watching one of his beautiful buxom blonde slaves, Jenny Wilson, battle Jennifer Capriati in a second round match, two very attractive young women no older than 22, walked up to him. One was a perky brunette and the other a tall, thin blonde.

The women waited until there a break in the action before speaking.

“Excuse me coach but me and my friend are lesbian lovers and, we were wondering if you would like to come in our room tonight for some fun,” said the brunette, obviously the dominant one in this relationship.

“We would really like it if you would watch us have sex with each other, and, if you’re interested, we would both really like you to have sex with both of us after that.”

Stevie’s eyebrows raised up a bit from such a forward pass but he was not totally surprised. At the last lesbian tennis players orgy he had knocked them out and then using mind control drugs programmed them to make him the only man they found attractive, and to want to have him watch them make lesbian love to each other.

Young Sisters of Sappho had been coming up to Stevie all week, begging to either have sex with him or to watch them have girl-girl sex.

Stevie decided he had a thing for lesbians.

He enjoyed just sitting there, watching two women lick each other’s carpet, that was one of the reasons he converted his two slaves, Jenny and Tatiana, into being lesbian lovers. He also enjoyed having sex with lesbians, knowing he was the only man who would ever penetrate their virgin (to men at least) pussies.

“I’d love to ladies but Bridget and Cindy asked me already to watch them have sex tonight, how about tomorrow?,” said Stevie .

“Shit, we’re both leaving for Berlin and the German Open tomorrow night, we both got eliminated today,” said the brunette as the tall blonde did an obvious pout. “How about lunchtime?”

“Fine, just tell me the room number and I’ll be there at noon,” replied Stevie.

The girls jumped up and down with glee and gave Stevie a room key.

“Master,” said Tatiana, known as the Russian player ‘better looking than Anna but a lousier player’. “Me and Jenny want to have sex tonight and tomorrow afternoon too and we need our master to be there watching us to make it truly fulfilling.”

Being a love machine for lesbians was getting a bit complicated, thought Stevie, but he was prepared.

“Tatiana, I know, you and Jenny ALWAYS want to have sex when you’re not eating, practicing or playing,” said Stevie. “That’s why I bought the video camera. I want you and Jenny to make love in front of the camera and then I can watch you and Jenny have sex over and over again on my VCR.

“See, it’s better this way, instead of seeing you have sex once, now, I can watch you and Jenny have sex many times over.”

“You are truly a wonderful master,” said Tatiana, who was wearing short-shorts and a thin cut-off t-shirt as she followed Stevie’s orders to dress like a total slut. “You are so much smarter than us dumb slaves. I am so glad you think for me now. This is why I just want to be your sex toy.”

The crowd then gave a roar as Capriati won match point. No one in the crowd left as the major drama was now on.

Since Stevie had knocked her out, injected her with mind control drugs and made her his slave, Jenny had become famous for her after-match tantrums, believing she was making her master/coach look bad by losing, even against an opponent like Capriati who was so obviously a better player than her.

As Stevie and Tatiana moseyed down to the locker room to see his slave, and her lover, Jenny sat in her chair and began breaking her racquets in two. She then took off her shirt and tearing at the collar began tearing it in half. She now above the waist she wore just a strapless sports bra.

Jenny appeared to be about to reach for the bra and become topless in front of 15,000 people when two tennis officials quickly rushed up and hustled her to the locker room. The crowd groaned in frustration as Jenny had a well-developed chest that they could have gotten a look at.

By the time Stevie and Tatiana had gotten to the locker room, Jenny had ripped off the bra and torn in half her shorts, as the shards of cloth were lying on the floor. Jenny’s sweat-soaked body was now only clothed with a pair of pink panties.

“Master, I failed you!” said an anguished Jenny. “Please kill me, I am not worthy to be your slave. Stab me. Stab me now!”

Stevie liked the fact Jenny wanted to win so badly for him but her post-game antics did get a bit annoying sometimes.

Tatiana did not go off like this when she lost, and she lost more than Jenny did.

The gorgeous blonde simply cried a bit but was OK after Stevie assured her she was still worthy of being his slave. Tatiana was a hot piece of ass, probably the hottest player on the tour, but she simply was not that good and Stevie thought deep down, in a tiny piece of her mind he did not control, she realized it.

“Jenny, your master is not displeased, Jennifer Capriati was just a bit better than you today,” he said. “Tomorrow night we will go Berlin and a new tournament, and I have full confidence you will do well there.".

“Thank you Master, you are such a kind and loving master, I am not worthy to be your pitiful slave,” said Jenny as she dropped to her knees and hugged Stevie. “If you love me still Master can we have sex now, please, I need my master’s cock inside me so bad right now. Please let me make love to you and then watch me and Tatiana make love.”

Since Jenny and Tatiana were now both finished with the tournament, and his lesbian sex session with Bridget and Cindy was still hours away, a bit of fun with his slaves did seem in order Stevie decided.

“No one is in the trainer’s room now let’s go in there,” suggested Stevie. Both Tatiana and Jenny’s eyes brightened up, they would get to enjoy sex with Master!, the only person who counted in their enslaved minds.

Tatiana quickly took off what little clothing she had on and Steve peeled off his pants after locking the door.

The slaves were too excited for much foreplay, Tatiana got on her knees and began sucking Stevie’s member while Jenny was deeply French kissing him.

Stevie’s rod was quickly at full attention as Tatiana’s tongue with loving strokes made him hard quickly. Jenny was now massaging Stevie and licking him up and down his body.

Stevie could feel the semen sweep through his body and finally spurt out of his rod, all over Tatiana’s face. Tatiana began licking the cum with delight and Jenny bent down and began licking the cum on Tatiana’s face. Pretty soon, Tatiana’s face had not a drop of cum as they loved swallowing their master’s seed.

Jenny and Tatiana quickly began kissing each other and with their hands were fondling each other large pair of breasts.

Pre-cum began spilling out of the slits of their totally shaven pussies (per Stevie’s instructions) as having sex with their lesbian lover totally turned Tatiana and Jenny on almost as much as having sex with Stevie.

Jenny gave a quick squeak as she orgasmed, cum pouring onto Tatiana’s pussy as they were grinding their bottoms into each other. This caused Tatiana to give a quick shout as she orgasmed. Stevie had sat and watch the two fit athletes screw each other, stroking off hard, and he quickly had his second orgasm.

All three were breathing heavily from the hot sex session, until Jenny said: “On to Berlin!”

* * *

No person is an island, even a slave. Tatiana was excited as her sister Irina was going to join them for a visit in Berlin.

Irina was a top international supermodel and Tatiana had shown Stevie pictures of her near-perfect body in fashion magazines. Stevie was impressed, VERY impressed, as somehow by some amazing gene pool the incredible looking Tatiana was only the second best looking woman in her family.

“Master, do I have to pretend you don’t control my mind and body completely with Irina, I so want to tell her happy I am serving my master,” said Tatiana as the trio sat in an airplane bound for Berlin. “It’s so wonderful being controlled. I hate you won’t let me tell the press about how you dominate me totally.”

“There is a time and place for everything, I do not want you to mention it to her, put on your “public” face, until I say otherwise,” said Stevie.

“Yes, master, I obey completely. Can I at least proclaim my lesbian love for Jenny to her master,” said Tatiana. “Irina will be with us a lot and there is no way I can hide my feelings for Jenny and having sex with her for that long..”

“Will her finding out you are now a lesbian hurt your relationship with her,” asked Stevie.

“No master, actually, it might help,” said Tatiana as she lovingly put her hand inside Jenny’s blouse and felt up her large boobs. “Irina has always been a lesbian, she didn’t need someone like you master to help her find the joy of sex with women like you helped me with.

“She said almost all models are lesbians and she has had sex with most of the big ones.”

When Tatiana told him the names of the women Irina had gay sex with, Stevie’s eyes bugged out a bit as some of them were very famous, even to someone not into fashion like Stevie.

He had discovered a whole underground world of lesbian sex in sports, and now modeling, he had no idea about until he had programmed Jenny and Tatiana to become lesbians themselves.

...Irina turned out to be a total self-centered egotistical bitch. She looked down on Stevie as a lowly tennis coach and called Jenny an ugly whore not worthy of having sex with her sister. Irina made Tatiana wait on her hand and foot and expected everyone to treat her like a queen because of her looks.

And she did have looks. Irina was 6-feet tall, with long auburn hair, firm not too hard breasts and a wasp waist that tumbled down to long, spectacularly great legs.

Tatiana was so worn out pleasing Irina’s constant demands she played even worse than usual, losing in the first round to a 15-year-old local girl who only was in the tournament because she won an essay contest on why she loved tennis.

Jenny lost in the third round to Serena Williams and began hitting herself in the head with her racquet afterwards until Stevie stopped her. Stevie then whispered something to Jenny and, for the first time since her enslavement, Jenny smiled right after losing a match and forgot about the disappointment.

* * *

Irina had sent Tatiana to get the proper, very expensive, brand of champagne. She, Stevie and Jenny sat around the hotel suite Irina had all to herself, as they planned to go to dinner before Irina flew off that night to her latest assignment in Venice.

“I hope you enjoyed your stay with our little group,” said Stevie, who hated Irina more than his old boss back home who made fun of his fumbling at the box factory.

“How can I enjoy being with you, you are a bum, my sister is the laughingstock of the tennis world, she loses all the time,” said Irina in a surly Russian accent. “You cannot coach. You stink. You are a disgrace to tennis. I will do everything I can to make sure Tatiana fires your sorry ass.”

Irina didn’t realize that was an empty threat, as his slave, Tatiana would never leave her master. Serving Stevie was her only reason to live in her totally controlled mind.

“Well, Tatiana’s ranking has improved from No. 153 to No. 98 since he took control of her, I mean her tennis game,” said Jenny who at Stevie’s orders was wearing “Daisy Duke” shorts with no panties and

a thin t-shirt with no bra.

“What do you know, you stupid American slut whore,” said Irina rising up and pointing a finger at the much smaller, except in breast size, Jenny.

“You just want to fuck my sister to get to me and all my money. You are a tramp slut and not worthy of licking my toenails. I will make sure Tatiana sees you for the piece of shit you are and breaks up with you. I know a lot better quality of dyke then you I can set her up with.”

Irina’s back was turned to Stevie as she bawled out poor Jenny. This was the opening Stevie had been waiting for.

Stevie reached for a plastic baggy that contained a wet cloth and quickly jumped up and placed it front of Irina’s nose and mouth.

Irina was stunned for a second but quickly realized Stevie was trying to chloroform her and struggled to tear herself away from Stevie’s grip.

With her size and being almost as athletic as her sister, Irina might have won the day if Jenny had not bolted out of her chair and grabbed Irina’s arms away from Stevie’s chloroform-filled hand.

Irina’s body swayed back and forth trying to break free but she lasted only a few more seconds before her body stilled, her eyes closed and Irina fell limp in Stevie’s arms, rendered completely unconscious.

Stevie dragged Irina’s limp body to the bed and threw her on top. Stevie then brought out his syringe, filled to the brim with mind control drug, and injected it into Irina’s pretty long arm.

Jenny had been in on this from the beginning and she placed headphones on Irina’s ears, soon to be filled with programming that Jenny and Tatiana knew very well, with an important twist.

* * *

When Tatiana came back with the extremely expensive champagne, she almost dropped the bottle with the sight she saw. Her sister had her mouth full of Stevie’s dick while Jenny lay on the floor and was licking Irina’s pussy.

She loved her sister but Irina’s dislike of her master and lesbian lover had troubled her. Now, she was glad to see all differences had been settled amicably, so to speak.

Suddenly, Irina’s eyes widened as her hips bucked and she shot pussy juice right into Jenny’s face, who greedily licked it up. This got Stevie going and he shot his wad into Irina’s mouth. She savored every drop of her new controller’s cum as she swallowed it.

“Tatiana, I am so happy for you that you have such a wonderful life of being totally controlled,” said Irina as she turned around to see her. ““Now, I get to enjoy it as well. All my life’s worries are now gone that I have no say in anything I do. Obeying master is the greatest thing that could have happened to me. I can’t wait to begin living my life of total obedience to my new master.”

“I’m so happy for you,” said Tatiana, who truly in her scrambled brain meant it. “Life as master’s slave is so fulfilling. My life did not truly begin until master took control of my mind and body and I now live solely to serve his wishes.”

“You will be pleased to know Tatiana that I gave your sister some, uh, special orders to obey,” said Stevie. “They will be activated as soon as I leave. I’ll see you all for dinner in a half-hour.”

“Thank you kind master,” the gorgeous trio of lesbians said. “We live to obey your orders completely.”

As soon as Stevie closed the door, a strange look came over Irina’s face. She dropped to all fours and walking on her hands and legs went right to Jenny and began rubbing her legs with her body. Irina then began making a whimpering sound as she continued to brush against Jenny.

“What’s all this about,” said Tatiana, whose mind would have been blown away watching her sister act that way, if she still had one.

“Being a truly great and wonderful master, he has made Irina become my pet whenever she is alone with me or it’s just us,” said Jenny whose normal bright and cheery disposition had been sorely tested by Irina.

Wanting revenge was not a Christian thing she realized but she was happy Stevie had programmed Irina to be her lowly pet. “And she is a pet who is into beastiality, as master has made sure she is real horny for me.”

Irina had now stopped rubbing against Jenny and was now sniffing around her crotch. She quickly stuck her nose inside Jenny’s pussy and then began lapping at the nether lips like a dog lapping up a bowl of water.

Jenny was completely turned on and knew she would soon have a monster orgasm. Tatiana just stared, she knew if master wanted this it was the right thing to do but it was still strange watching her sister the beautiful supermodel being turned into a simple animal in heat as the pet of her lesbian lover.

Stevie bounced back to his room, champagne in hand, to get ready for dinner.

Irina would not travel with them but she would visit frequently and Stevie would be her “official” boyfriend, making the scene with Stevie at all the major Paris fashion shows and movie premiers.

All the even moderately attractive girls who had turned him down for dates in the past would have their jaws drop when they saw Stevie on the arms of the famous and incredibly beautiful supermodel Irina.

Stevie was going to give Irina a video camera and make her have sex with as many models as possible, and videotape the sex sessions and send it to him for his personal enjoyment.

Stevie was truly having a ball—with tennis.