The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Tennis Ball: The Next Set

(MC, FF, MF, MD)

No one under 18 should read this due to sexual situations. The following is pure fiction. The second installment in a “low standard” series.

After enslaving beautiful blonde tennis players Jenny Wilson and Tatiana Arinova, Stevie made sure his brainwashed slaves were completely under his thumb.

Since the tennis tour went all over the world, the best way to consolidate his hold on them, he decided, was to program Jenny and Tatiana to become lesbian lovers, except when they were servicing their master sexually, then they would revert briefly to their previous heterosexuality.

Stevie also anointed himself their “coach” so his always being around them would not draw suspicion.

“Coach” Stevie actually did improve the level of play of each player. He ordered them to win and so, not wanting to displease their master, they came out for every match with incredible ferocity, the thought of losing unimaginable.

(Stevie did have to alter their programming a bit. Jenny and Tatiana simply didn’t have the talent yet to beat the elite players and after Jenny lost a close three-setter to Venus Williams, thereby not following her master’s instruction to win, she completely fell apart and was hysterical on the sideline, sobbing uncontrollably and asking for a gun to shoot herself with. Stevie changed their orders after that to play as hard as possible and do everything they possibly could to win.)

“Master, once again thank you for making me a lesbian,” said Jenny as she dove back into Tatiana’s blonde tuft to continue eating her out.

Tatiana was busy shoving a dildo in and out of Jenny slit as they were in the “69” position, Stevie’s favorite.

“Yes, master, I want to thank you too,” said Tatiana. “I love being a homosexual and I love Jenny. My life didn’t start until you took control of my mind. I wish you had been around so much earlier to control me. Life is so much sweeter now that I follow your orders.”

Jenny then let out a shout as she orgasmed and pussy juice fell on Tatiana’s dildo, causing the incredible looking Russian to arch her back and emit a loud shriek of her own as she orgasmed. Tatiana and Jenny then hungrily lapped up the other’s cum.

As Jenny and Tatiana licked up every drop of their lesbian lover’s cum, that was enough for Stevie, who had been sitting on the other bed of their hotel suite stroking off while the two newly-minted lesbians had went at it. Semen poured out of his rod as he had a massive orgasm.

All three lay naked on the beds exhausted. Finally, Stevie spoke.

“How do you enjoy your new lesbian lifestyle?”

“I love it master,” piped up Jenny, now gently rubbing Tatiana’s large breasts. “I never see any of my old stupid, straight friends. Tatiana and me now hang out with fellow lesbians. It’s much better. You’ve ordered us to be lesbians and we only want to be with people who think like you want us to think about sex.

“Sometimes they make a pass at me but I tell them Tatiana is my lesbian lover and that’s it. As you ordered master.”

“Are any of the lesbians good looking?” asked Stevie as he knew the stereotype of the “butch” lesbian.

“Most of the best looking girls on the tour are lesbians, and they spend nights having girl parties where they all have sex with each other, they ask us to go but we want to be here and obey your orders master.” said Tatiana, playfully rubbing Jenny’s clit. “Obeying you is much better than any party.”

Stevie was stroking himself once again at the thought of young, athletic women engaging in nightly lesbian orgies. He had to get involved in this action somehow.

“When you find out there is going to be another major girl party again, let me know,” said Stevie as an evil thought danced in his head. “I think my little lesbos, we can all have some fun.”

“Yes master,” said Jenny, now ready for some more action. “Now please have sex with me master, Please, please. My pussy needs your big cock s-o-o-o badly. Please have sex with me master.”

“Me too master,” chirped Tatiana. “Your big American cock I need in me to make me complete.”

A sex slave is never satisfied, thought Stevie, and he jumped onto the bed to begin a threesome of sex.

Tatiana gave Stevie anal sex while Stevie stuck his member in Jenny’s pussy, his slaves really weren’t into foreplay; they wanted his ass and dick as soon as possible inside them.

Stevie ordered Tatiana, after her second orgasm, to put down the dildo and lay next to him. Stevie fondled Tatiana’s soft large boobs and he drove again and again into Jenny’s pussy as Jenny shouted with joy. Having sex with her master was the ultimate experience in her entranced mind.

The fact Stevie had been a mere tennis tournament volunteer until he had injected mind control drugs into them meant nothing to Jenny and Tatiana. To them, Stevie was a god whom they worshiped and their sole purpose in life was to obey his orders.

Stevie stiffened a bit and he shot his seed into Jenny’s soft folds. That was enough to set Jenny off for another shrieking orgasm, her body convulsing in the pure pleasure of an orgasm caused by her master.

Soon, the pair reversed as Tatiana was being banged by Stevie while Jenny laid there compliantly, having her equally huge breasts being felt up by Stevie, whose mind was still focused on the lesbian sex parties they had told him about.

When Tatiana had orgasmed, Stevie ordered his slaves to clean up and get ready for bed.

“Yes master, we live to obey your wishes,” they said before heading for the same bed they shared as lesbian lovers.

“And don’t forget, tell your lesbian friends that you want to know about the next big girls sex party” said Stevie as he closed the door on his slut puppets, knowing they would engage in more hot girl-girl sex now that he was gone. He had programmed them to be a happy, and very horny, lesbian couple

* * *

There were about 16 young, attractive athletic women, all of them by now naked, taking turns eating each other out inbetween sipping some wine and drinking beer. Some of the California girls were passing a joint between them.

Although many of the women had been in the gossip columns dating celebrities or telling the media how they looked forward to getting married and having children one day, it was all a front as these girls were all hard-core lesbians.

It was only at the frequent lesbian orgies they organized where they could let their hair down and be their true selves dykes and have sex with fellow dykes. Many had contracts for endorsements based on their wholesome looks, but secretly they were wholesome homosexuals.

When Stevie’s slaves Jenny and Tatiana told him who was going to be at the party, his eyes bugged out. Some of the participants where among the top players in the game and some were the sexiest women on the tennis tour.

He had trouble believing they were all lesbians, it was so against the image fed to the public, but he knew his slaves were incapable of lying to him. .

If anything, it made him more excited about his plan.

Jenny and Tatiana participated in the orgy with gusto and pretty lesbos lined up to eat out the fresh pussy they brought to the party.

Jenny and Tatiana still loved each other deeply, as their master had programmed them to, but they were following their master’s orders to participate in the party tonight to help with his plans.

As his programmed puppets, they obeyed his orders without question and each had sex with at least 10 different women.

“How’s it going Jenny,” said Tatiana, her breasts swaying up and down during a brief break in their sexual exploits.

“I love being a lesbian,” cooed Jenny, her body smeared with lesbian cum. “It’s not as good as with you my love but these chicks know how to work the tongue. I have no idea why I ever went out with a guy. I love having sex with just women.”

“So do I,” agreed Tatiana. “It looks like the party is peaking. I’ll call master.”

“OK, I’ll get some more pussy before the plan starts,” said Jenny who was thrilled to have been turned into such a lesbian slut by Stevie.

Jenny had grown up in a strict Baptist home in Texas and Stevie let her wear a large crucifix around her neck as a homage to her former life.

No one noticed as Tatiana hid in the corner and whispered into a cell phone for at most 30 seconds, she then quickly rejoined the orgy and began lapping at the clit of an 18-year-old blonde Dane.

* * *

Margit, a 6-foot-4 Dutchwomen, was to first to fall, as she suddenly collapsed from the chair she had been sitting in and rolled onto the carpet, unconscious before she even hit the floor.

Martina, a petite but very cute Swiss girl, was lapping at a darkly beautiful Indonesian player’s clit when, all of a sudden, her eyes closed, she gave a brief sigh, and her tongue fell out of the pussy as her head fell straight down. She was obviously completely, and suddenly, knocked out.

There was a bit of concern among the fellow young dykes in the room as two fellow lesbians laid on the floor knocked out for no reason but they had little time to do anything about it.

The rest of the attractive, naked homosexual women at the party began to sway a bit on their feet, their eyes appeared glassy and as if a row of dominoes, one by one they collapsed to their knees before quickly rolling to the floor in an unconscious heap.

Several women tried to make a mad dash to the door but Tatiana and Jenny, who had held their breath as soon as Margit went down, easily fended off the heavily gassed women and they quickly collapsed unconscious.

Stevie then entered the room. He was wearing a gas mask and quickly handed a mask each to Tatiana and Jenny. Stevie surveyed his conquest, 16 great looking women lay on the floor sleeping soundly after he had piped in knockout gas from the room next door.

Stevie suddenly heard a cough, One of they younger lesbians was still awake, but very groggy, as she had fallen near a window, not getting the gas’s full effect.

But Stevie was prepared, he rushed over and placed a gas mask that was filled with knockout gas over her mouth. She struggled briefly before Stevie heard a faint sigh and watched her slump to the floor.

Stevie noted she didn’t look more than 17. Jenny and Tatiana had told him that usually several “lesbians in training”, teenage girls sexually inexperienced, were invited to these parties. Stevie assumed this must be one of them.

It was time to go to work, with people this fit, the knockout gas would put them down for only 15-20 minutes.

Stevie opened a briefcase and handed out syringes and headphones to Jenny and Tatiana and the three went around the room injected the sleeping lesbian tennis players with a mind control drug and slipping headphones over their ears, where they would receive their instructions over and over again.

The syringes were filled with only a half-dose, not the full doses needed to fully enslave like Jenny and Tatiana had received. Stevie did not want them to become slaves to him, what was he going to do with 18 sex slaves, there is only so much time in a day. He just wanted to deeply influence them.

The commands on the head phones were telling the unconscious hot-looking homosexuals that it would be fun to have men watch them in the room have sex when they had orgies, and that Tatiana’s and Jenny’s coach would be the perfect kind of guy to invite.

The other command was that, in their now zapped mind, Stevie was as sexually stimulating to them as the best looking woman they could imagine. He was the only man they would actually be willing to have sex with.

At the last minute, he decided to slip in a command that they would have no confidence they could beat Tatiana or Jenny on the court when they played against them because of the superior coaching they knew the pair received.

That way, his slaves could probably spring an upset or two, at least against the big guns who were having their minds reprogrammed at the moment.

A couple of the slumbering players noses began to twitch, signaling to Stevie the effects of the gas were starting to wear off.

He gathered his equipment and quickly left, the tape had also instructed the women to not remember they had been rendered unconscious, and Jenny and Tatiana would tell anyone who somehow did recall what happened that they were drunk and it never happened.

As Stevie made his way back to his room, his head was swimming with the possibilities that were about to occur.

He would soon be spending nights watching dozens of young attractive women having sex with each other.

During the day he would have lesbians openly lusting after him, the only man they would ever want to sleep with in a brief temporary burst of heterosexuality only for him.

He was certainly having a ball, with tennis.